All Comments on 'Seducing Verónica Pt. 01'

by lesbianlily

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. Suggestion: Have a more aggressive lesbian break her in at the bar first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wheres the story?

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Read because of title (yes, titles have value) and liked it because of potential. Otherwise too brief to decide whether the storyline and characters will resonate. Looking forward with hope.

flink_og_rar_mandflink_og_rar_mandover 1 year ago

Ouverture is promising and might later evolve to 5 stars but for a start 3 stars.

Looking forward to the next part.

warmandgentlewarmandgentleover 1 year ago

You're off to a good start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

lesbianlilylesbianlilyover 1 year agoAuthor

Author here. I'm new to writing stories on this site, I saw that many stories have "pages" and assumed that I would submit it chapter by chapter. It looks like I was supposed to submit it all at once. I'll finish up the story and then resubmit the longer one.

SlaveSlutTracySlaveSlutTracyover 1 year ago

You are off to a good start. Looking forward to where this story leads to. There are a lot of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story so far. Can't wait to see Veronica get turned out.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 1 year ago

This is a good start but I have a feeling we are going to drown in clichés... 'Lesbians take rejection gracefully'... I am pretty sure that accepting rejection has to do with the person's character not his/her gender or sexual preference, but maybe I am just sexist. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

SEDUCING VERÓNICA PT. 01 when will part 2 and ending coming

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

SEDUCING VERÓNICA PT01 when is pt 02 and ending coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous