Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

It worked. Belinda woke with a start. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed, her eyes flicking open beneath her long dark hair which she quickly forced back over her shoulders.

"Don't move... please," James called.

"I've sat on you all night! I'm so sorry!"

"Then a little longer won't hurt."

"What? No, I must let you out!" Belinda blushed.

"Please don't."

Belinda sat awkwardly as he tried to reach her legs. Amazingly, his body was alive with his muscles tensing as he tried to reach to kiss her. His hands were red from the cuffs, but they still caressed her. His tongue was inside her thong and straining to reach her vagina.

"Okay... maybe I'm not sorry..." Belinda spoke slowly, leaning forward to allow James's tongue to trace a path around her vagina.

She cried out and then sunk back against the cushions her trembling skin covered in goose bumps. She was wet between her legs and embarrassed by how much James's nose slid around in the moisture. Perspiration had made her butt tacky, but that seemed to have stuck her to the leather cover lid and while James had such a huge erection, she had no intention of breaking the seal.

"So you don't want your head back?" Belinda checked, pulling her long legs from his prostrate body, shuffling back an inch and peering down between her legs. James's eyes were now just visible between her open thighs, although still close enough that his eyelashes brushed against her wet underwear.

"No," James murmured, as he kissed her bottom.

"You might regret that, darling," Belinda purred on a long breath, leaning back against the cushions leaving James lying peaceful beneath her. The house was now lit by sun streaming in through the large windows as Belinda listened to the tick of the ornate clock.

"Each click is another second you've lived in captivity," she sighed happily.

She tapped the outside of her thighs and bottom and watched the ripples flow through her tanned flesh. Her curves that had held James in place all night. James appeared to be having a workout beneath her, bucking and straining with arousal. His cock bounced as he moved but was still way out of reach of his chained hands. Belinda watched with growing amusement.

"Frustrating isn't it," she smiled.

She eased forward and sank deep into his face, his entire features hidden from view. His nose pushed deep between her cheeks and his cries sent wonderful vibrations through her body. After a whole night beneath her it was the ultimate act of sexual cruelty.

Just when both his cock and his lungs looked as if they would explode, Belinda jumped up, spun around and eased herself down on to James's penis. He felt huge as he slipped inside her. She leaned forward and kissed him through the hole in the smother box as they climaxed together.

"Fuck, you should fall asleep on my face more often," James cried, almost tearful from the experience.

"You were lucky to survive."

"Can I try my luck again?"

They lay together for several minutes before Belinda climbed warily to her knees and stripped off her thong. She shuffled forward unsteadily and flopped back down on to the smother box. Lifting only for a second to part her cheeks, before sinking back down as deeply as she could.

After a long, aimless and muffled conversation they made love again. Belinda then climbed precariously to her feet and wondered off to the bathroom.

She sat down on the toilet seat and almost expected to feel James's face beneath her. She unbuttoned her top and wrapped herself in a large white towel before returning to the kitchen.

*

James was standing waiting for her with the smother box still on his head and his hands still chained to either side. A small padlock dangled down where the box and lid joined.

"Very funny!" James smiled, "You locked it."

Belinda smiled, making only brief eye contact, as she turned on the coffee machine.

"I can't even pee while I have this fucking erection!"

With her back turned to James, Belinda let the towel fall to the floor.

"My pee is going hit the ceiling!"

Belinda looked around and fluttered her lashes.

"And let me guess where you want to sit for breakfast," James breathed as he kissed her through the hole in the smother box.

"That would be cruel," she whispered.

Belinda looked on bashfully as she picked up her coffee and pointed to the floor by her bare feet. James clattered noisily to the floorboards under the weight of the steel box and gratefully opened his lips as Belinda poured in hot coffee.

"That's so nice," he spluttered.

"I'm glad you think so, darling."

Belinda's bare bottom wobbled as she bent her legs and seconds later, she sunk down on to the plush leather lid. James was gone.

Hidden behind unbrushed hair, Belinda held her cup to her lips and sipped the remainder of her coffee. She would give James a few minutes to get even larger before they made love again.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers
12