See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder why mom and dad called," I mused out loud.

"No idea. Can we just not tell them about this?" she pleaded.

"Of course," I said slowly. I didn't need a lecture from my mother or father about modesty and such. Carly ran out of my room fast.

I grabbed some clean shorts and a t-shirt and sat at the desk. That was weird. Carly was really concerned with me not telling anyone she walked in on me in the shower. I mean, I get that it was embarrassing for both of us. But why did she think it was Karina?

And then it hit me. I admit that I'm a little slow on the uptake at times. Carly was naked, and planning on getting in the shower with Karina, who would also be naked. They would both be naked. Together. And there is usually only one thing people do when they are naked together. Was my sister planning on having sex with Karina? In our house? In our bathroom? In the shower, with me in the adjacent room?

Whoa. That was a lot to process. I started thinking. They had always been close. Constant sleepovers for years on end. Hell, they were sharing a bed now. And there had been those rumors among the guys early on in middle school that they were lesbians together. Those had dissipated fairly quickly as both girls had dated regularly since. I knew a couple of guys who had boasted about banging the both of them, although presumably not at the same time.

But now that I thought about it, they had seemed closer since Karina moved in. They sat closer together on the couch or in the back of the family SUV. They held hands off and on, they touched each other's hair and giggled a lot. That was just something I assumed girls did, because I am a stupid boy who would not know better.

My mind kept racing. Were they really involved? What would mom or dad say? Or did they know? No, there is no way they'd be alright with her living here if they knew. Although... mom was pretty open with us about sex. She made sure we grew up knowing how to do it safely and lovingly and not to let our bodies be taken advantage of. Dad never said much out loud, but he would nod along with her speeches about condoms and making sure we treated our partners with respect. No, I still did not think they'd approve.

Then, I saw them both naked together in my head. Oh my. I mean, I didn't see Karina totally nude, but I sure had no problem picturing the parts of her I had not seen. The thought of them showering together got me rock hard again. Had they done that before? Did they just share the water or were there other things going on? Did they kiss, make out, touch, feel, rub, finger, or lick each other? My hand was in my shorts rubbing my cock now. I knew there was no other choice.

I stood and dropped my shorts and boxers. I faced the bathroom door, because it seemed like the best place at the time, then started to jerk off. I pictured the scene in my mind, buoyed by all the girl-on-girl porn scenes I had ever seen in my life. Carly sneaking up behind naked Karina, feeling her ass, soaping up her tits. Karina turning around to kiss her, tongues dancing about. Water running between them. Then Carly down on one knee, mouth planted between Karina's legs, licking her labia softly, Karina moaning for her to go faster while squeezing her massive tits. Carly licking at her friend's pussy, while reaching a hand between her own legs to finger fuck herself at the same time. Karina pressing my sister's face into her body as she climaxed.

I shot more cum onto the bathroom door. Three, four, five strong blasts, causing me to groan out loud. I was catching my breath when I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Trev, are you alright in there?" Karina asked sweetly. I yanked my shorts and boxers back up and sat in the desk chair just before she poked her head around the door.

"Yeah, just stretching and I banged my foot on the desk." I lied, desperately hoping she wouldn't notice the mess on the door below her, or that my shorts were not buttoned.

"Ok, just checking. You sounded like you were in pain. Are you busy with something?" she asked. She was so nice to me. And there I was, picturing her naked as she spoke.

"I was just playing a game for now." I tried to sit up a little and grabbed the mouse to fake clicking it around a few times.

"Carly and I are going to go eat. You haven't left the house in a couple days," she said, smiling. "You want to come with us?" she offered, her tits straining her top. It took all my strength to not stare right at them as I answered her.

"Sure. Let me just change clothes first," I said, my eyes fixed on her titties.

"What's wrong with what you have on?" she asked innocently. "It looks nice on you."

I pulled the bottom of my shirt out and down some, hoping it would fully conceal my undone fly. "This shirt has a stain on it. Just give me a few and I'll be ready."

There was no stain, of course. Well, there might actually be one now, I thought to myself, since I hadn't properly cleaned up after my orgasm.

She smiled and closed the door. I could hear voices on the other side of the door as I walked past to grab a different shirt. She and Carly were talking away. This was very normal. Maybe things wouldn't be weird around Carly, but I doubted it. I pulled on a nicer shirt and headed to the living room.

They had decided on a Korean BBQ place nearby that I didn't think Carly liked, but that I really enjoyed. Karina steered the conversation as we ate. She kept us on simple enough topics; what projects I was working on, the classes they were taking this upcoming semester, what were they building in the old lot across from the Baptist church, their plans after graduation. Perfectly normal, unassuming discussions. Carly seemed to come around as we kept talking. This was probably the most time we had spent talking to each other in years. She and I simply led different lives.

Then Karina looked me in the eye. "Trevor, Carly told me what happened earlier."

I was a bit shocked she was bringing this up here, in public, where anyone might hear.

"Umm... yeah. No big deal. Shit happens sometimes." I stammered, looking down at my feet.

"I ... well ... we don't want you to have the wrong idea about things," she continued. "It is important to both of us." She squeezed Carly's hand.

"Look, it's none of my business really. One way or the other. It's all good."

"We're not lesbians," Karina stated, louder than she really needed to. "I'm going out with Derek Lowrey later tonight." Derek was a frat-boy type who had graduated with me last year. I didn't much like him.

"Ok. Sure. No big deal." I was not comfortable with this discussion at all.

"It's true," Carly piped up, for the first time in a while, "We both are very attracted to men."

"Good. I mean, I'm happy for you. Really, I don't really care one way or the other." I started to stand up, to hint we should get going.

"But we do like to spend time naked together," Karina spoke up. I sat right back down. Well, most of me sat down. My dick started to stand up on his own.

"Umm" was all I could utter.

Karina took the lead. "Well, after I moved in, I cried a lot at night. Carly would put her arms around me and hold me tightly until I cried myself to sleep. It got to be the only way I could go to sleep after a while, having your sister holding me. And it was still summer and pretty warm at night, so we didn't wear much in the way of clothing to sleep in. One night, I had my head on her chest, and noticed her nipple was hard even though it was still pretty warm in the room." Carly blushed a deep crimson. Weird. I don't think I had ever seen my sister blush before. "I kissed her cheek and told her I loved her."

That was nothing new really. I had heard them say that to each other for years. My parents had even told Karina they loved her long before everything happened. She was basically a second daughter. She was as good as my other sister. I loved them both, although I really never put any conscious thought into it before.

"So what? That's perfectly normal," I reasoned.

Carly chimed in again, "Maybe. But this was when I had just broken up with Rick, because I had told him I loved him, and he said he wasn't sure if he really felt the same way." She hung her head and Karina put her arm around her and pulled her close as she continued. "He sure seemed to love me at times, especially while we were fooling around in the back of his van."

I never liked Rick. Carly had dated him for almost a year. He was another frat-boy, muscle-headed, jock-type who said "Bro" a lot.

"Anyway, I was vulnerable and upset also," she continued. "It felt good to have someone there in bed beside me who I could trust. One night I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, and she turned her head to me at the exact time and I ended up kissing her on the lips."

Yeah, that image in my head was never going to go away.

Karina spoke next. "And that's all it was at first. We would lay in bed, hold each other close and just kiss. We both needed to feel loved, for different reasons. And it wasn't sexual at all, at least at first. No tongues, just soft, tender kisses on the lips." Karina emphasized the point by leaning over and kissing my sister in front of me. Their lips met, pressed together for several seconds, barely making a sound as they pulled away. I was very turned on and very confused.

"This is ... a little too much." I confessed. "Look, you don't have to tell me all this. She's my sister, you're basically family too." I was fighting a losing battle with the erection in my shorts.

"Karina and I are just worried you would tell someone; mom, dad, your buddies." Carly pleaded with me.

"I said I was fine with it. You two can do whatever you like. It won't bother me; I won't say a word." My mind was swimming. This was a lot of information all at once. And what did showering together have to do with this? I wanted to know and yet I didn't want to know, both at the same time.

"You just need to know that it isn't always a sexual thing. We don't spend every moment together in my room having sex. I don't want you to see the door closed and be thinking we're in there just going down on each other." Direct and blunt. The old Carly was back.

Well, if I wasn't thinking that before, I sure as fuck was going to think it now. My cock was throbbing. "I'm good. I promise. Can we go?"

"Sure." Karina winked at me. "Do you need a moment before you can stand up?"

Fuck. She was right. The bulge in my shorts would be pretty obvious. But I was honest with myself. Was that going to change with them sitting there across from me after what they had just told me? Nope. Not at all.

"It's not going to get better anytime soon. Let's just hurry." I charged out the door to Carly's car.

She had insisted on driving us, mainly because it was much cleaner than my pickup. Plus, it had more seating room. In my single cab pickup, we'd be all pressed together, shoulders and arms and legs all touching ... Dammit, this wasn't helping my erection any.

I stayed pretty quiet on the ride home. The girls chatted about whatever came to mind. I sat in the back with my mind spinning. Of course, once we got home, I ended up behind Karina and watched her sweet, shapely ass sway side to side as we walked up the driveway to the front door. Carly noticed and smacked my arm hard.

"Seriously. Stop," she whispered loudly.

As I rubbed my arm where she had hit me, the thought struck my mind. Was this her being protective, or was it jealousy?

I went to my room and closed the door. I heard the bathroom door open and the girls giggling inside. I wondered what they were up to now. I really wanted to take my cock out and stroke it, but I had a couple of projects to work on. I slipped my headphones over my ears and sat down to get to work.

I coded non-stop for a few hours, during which I was able to push thoughts of my sister and Karina out of my head. Once I reached a certain point, I decided I needed a break. I headed out to the kitchen for some soda and snacks.

As I passed the girls' room, the door burst open right in front of me. Karina stepped out. She was all dolled up for her date and, lord have mercy, I couldn't help but stop and stare at her.

Her hair was done up, with just a hint of makeup on her face. She was wearing a narrow yellow tube top that threatened to rip open with the pressure her tits were putting on the material. There was no way she had a bra on under there. Her midriff was exposed and, below, she had on a tight leather mini skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks. I knew I was about to get hard again in front of her. I knew Carly would probably kick my ass again, but I couldn't control my dick.

Karina smiled at me and spun around giving me the 360-degree view. I mumbled an apology and tried to go around her, but she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a big hug, her massive breasts pressing into my chest. I swear I could feel her nipples harden.

"Well, I know at least one guy who thinks I look great in this," she said as she pulled away. "I hope Derek reacts the way you just did."

Carly was suddenly right beside me, smacking my arm again. "Dude, what the fuck?" she half-whispered.

Karina laughed a little, "It's fine. I'm heading out. Wish me luck!" It took all the willpower I had to not watch her ass in that skirt as she headed to the front door. I knew Carly would be watching me watching her. I scurried to the kitchen. I leaned against the pantry door and put my hand on my cock. Damn, it was throbbing already.

I heard footsteps and busied myself grabbing some crackers, cheese and a soda. Carly stormed in the kitchen and got right up in my face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Her finger was millimeters from my nose. "Did I not tell you to stop creeping on her?"

"I wasn't." I swatted her hand away from my face. "So back off me. I was coming here when your door suddenly opened. Not my fault."

"Bullshit," she snarled.

"It's the truth," I restated.

"I knew telling you we had been messing around was a bad idea." She slammed her fist on the counter.

"Look, I told you I don't really care what you do. I meant it." I felt like I had the upper hand on her for once. I was damn sure going to use it. "You're coming across kind of jealous right now, like you're the only person allowed to notice how good looking she is."

"Dude, you're my brother," she sighed. "You aren't supposed to be attracted to my friend."

"I've always thought Karina was hot. I can't help it, mainly because she is. And it isn't my fault that you're only just noticing. I've known for years now." I took a deep breath. "I've watched her turn into a very sexy woman, Carly."

"I just don't want you to make it weird, especially now that we told you ... stuff." She put her head in her hands. I felt bad; well almost. She'd been pretty rude to me earlier and I was annoyed.

"Hey, it's not like I'm hitting on her or asking her out. She's hot. I notice. That's really it. I'm not going to try and, like, take her away from you or anything." I didn't think mentioning seeing her masturbate was a good idea.

Carly said nothing but turned and left the kitchen. I took my snacks to my room and sat down at my desk. I was about to grab my headphones and get back to work when Carly knocked on my door.

"Trev, I'm sorry," she said as she poked her head through the doorway.

"It's fine," I responded. She fidgeted with the hem of her shorts. "Do you want to talk about this?" I heard myself ask. She sighed and sat on the bed.

"Maybe. But can you try to not be ... you know, you for a while though?" She was playing with the hem of her shorts again. They were almost as short as Karina's skirt.

"Fine. If you want to vent, I'll try to listen." I leaned back in my chair and watched her. My sister had on a plain blue shirt and her shorts were red. Her shirt was tight, meaning her breasts were pretty prominent. I thought I saw a hint of nipple, but I was honestly trying not to look.

"It's weird, you know. Usually, I talk to Karina about stuff. But I can't seem to talk to her about the way she makes me feel."

"I'm sure she would understand though. You two are so close." This, timid vulnerable Carly was a sympathetic figure.

"You have no idea bro." She looked me dead in the eye. "We've been best friends since forever."

"I know. I've been here the whole time," I reminded her.

"But then it all changed. She moved in here. And then we started kissing. It was really nice at first. It felt very reassuring, very comforting. But at some point, it became, I don't know, something more." She took a deep breath. "I don't even remember who did what first, but the kissing got deeper. Then it was more like making out every night rather than the innocent kissing when it first began."

We sat there silent for a moment as her words sunk into my ears. "So, your feelings changed. That happens," I said, sounding as if I actually knew about such things.

"Yeah, but I'm not attracted to women. I'm really not. At all. I mean it. Karina either. We both love guys, we both love having sex with actual penises and everything."

"People can be both." I reasoned.

"But I'm not both," she said, exasperated. "It's hard to explain. I've never once had a sexual thought about another girl. But something inside me is drawn to her. She's perfect. Soft skin, juicy lips. I can't help myself." She fell back on the bed, covering her face with my pillow.

"Ok, so you're exploring your sexuality some. No big deal," I reasoned.

"But I don't want to. I don't want to see other women naked. I don't want to touch anyone else's breasts or butt or ... well ... you know, pussy." My sister said the last word so softly it was barely audible. Hearing her saying those words was so surreal.

"Oh." I was speechless, for real. I did my best to stay stoic, although I'm sure my jaw had dropped to the floor.

"Just so you know, that's all we really do. Kiss and look and touch each other. We've never ... you know ... done other stuff ... with our mouths.

"You mean oral sex," I said, a bit too excitedly.

"Shut up! It sounds so dirty when you say it like that." Carly glared.

"It's oral sex. What would you rather me call it? Cunnilingus? Going down? Eating pussy?" My sister was getting more uncomfortable with every word.

"Stop!" she squealed and put her hands over her face. "The point is, we've never done that."

"Ok, but do you want to?" I asked.

"No!" she exclaimed. "I mean, I don't know if I could actually do ... any of that stuff."

"I'm pretty sure if you can't even say the words, then you aren't going to do it," I reasoned again. I was getting good at sounding smart.

"But what if that's what she wants?" she cried softly.

"I don't know Carly, why don't you ask her?" I tried to reassure her. "At some point you need to find out what she wants from you. Is it a sexual experience, or an emotional attachment? Neither or both?" I actually sounded like I wasn't just making this up on the fly.

Carly got quiet for a bit, and she was messing with the hem of her shorts again.

"So, do you want her to do that to you?" I asked out of the blue. I couldn't help myself.

"I ... I don't know. I mean, I like it when guys I'm with do it. It usually feels really good. But I don't know how I feel about doing it."

"Then don't. That's a pretty intimate act. If you don't want to, and she cares for you like I think she does, she won't make you," I reasoned.

"But I like touching her there. And I really like it when she does that with me." My sister sighed.

"Then keep doing that. Surprise her in the shower. Whatever works. I think you're worried that she's on this date and will fall in love and get married and move away and you'll never see her again. All I'm saying is, it's one date. You both like guys. Maybe she's been worried about her feelings too and wants to go out with a guy to see how it feels now. Maybe you can do the same. I know either of you could get any guy they want like that." I snapped my fingers for emphasis.