See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, other people need to shower too," I yelled in mock anger. The parents might be still in the house, who knows.

"Ok" was the reply from the other side.

I opened the bathroom door and saw the girls closing their door behind them, towels wrapped around their wet bodies. I threw my boxers in the hamper, noticing it was full and that I was going to need to do some laundry soon, before I stepped in under the warm water.

I was almost disappointed when I turned the water off and stepped out into an empty bathroom. I shaved and put on some clean clothes. I grabbed my dirty clothes hampers and dragged them out to the laundry room. Mom was already there, washing her and dad's things from their trip.

"Oh hon, just leave those here. I'll do them with ours," she said, gesturing to the other two hampers.

"Thanks, but I can do it if you want," I said.

"That's ok. The girls told me you spent the last few days cooped up in your room working. You should go outside and get some fresh air." She shut the door on the dryer and turned the dial.

"Mom, I'm not nine years old. I'm not going to just go outside and play," I laughed and drew a smile from Mom's face.

"I mean, just get out of the house for a while. It's the weekend. And it's good for your mental health too. Carly and Karina said they were heading down to the YMCA to swim," she continued, pouring fabric softener into the washer.

"I might." I was thinking how odd it was for Carly to want to swim. It wasn't usually her thing.

"I just worry about you dear, always with your eyes glued to that computer all day." Her disapproving gaze was hard to avoid.

"I know. I'll get out of the house for a while today, how's that?" I offered.

"Great." Mom leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Go play with your friends, sweetie," she laughed.

I walked away in a rather good mood. I didn't have to spend the afternoon doing laundry. I didn't have to worry about the girls embarrassing me for a few hours. I messaged some friends and made plans to see a movie. We went to a wing bar after that, and I managed to not get carded when I ordered a beer. I had a good time and had a nice little buzz going on when I got back to the house that evening.

I spent some time making small talk with my dad when I got in. He was curious about the project I had just finished. As we talked, he thought there might be some use for something like it at his firm. I was excited. That could mean a nice payday for me, and it might lead to more work in that field.

Today was a great day. I headed down the hallway and saw the door to Carly and Karina's room open. The girls were laying on the floor on their fronts, eyes glued to phones. Both had on some short, tight running shorts. I had to force myself not to stare at their plump asses as I stopped to say hi.

"Hey." I said, as nonchalantly as I could.

"Oh, hi." Karina said. "Did you have a good day?"

"Actually, I did. How was the Y?" I smiled at Karina, who beamed at me.

Carly laughed. "We didn't go. We just told mom that so she wouldn't get suspicious."

I was taken aback. "Oh, ok. So where did you go?"

"Luke, the guy I went out with last night, he has a hot tub at his house and invited us over to hang out with some of his friends," she giggled, and Karina followed suit.

"Gotcha. So, you had a good time I take it?" I watched them intently.

Carly blushed. Karina giggled. "Yes, yes we did."

"Cool. Well, I'm going to go shoot some warlocks for a while. G'night," I waved.

Carly rolled her eyes at me and went back to her game.

"Goodnight, Trevor," Karina beamed at me. Her smile was infectious. I smiled back instantly.

"See you in the morning," Carly said without looking up.

I heard the girls whispering as I walked away. I wondered if she still meant what I thought she meant by that. Just then, I got a message from a friend about the game we were about to start, and my focus went elsewhere. I booted up the laptop, put on my headset and logged in to the game.

The quest we were on lasted until the early hours of the morning. I passed out in my chair, mentally exhausted. About 7 am I crawled into my bed and slept for a few more hours. I woke up about 10 am, bleary-eyed and unsure of where I was at first. I staggered out of bed and towards the bathroom door, not realizing that I didn't knock until I entered the empty room.

I washed my face and began to think. Our parents should both be at church. I wondered to myself if the girls were awake yet? I thought about knocking on their door for a moment but decided not to. I hadn't initiated any of our little incidents so far, I didn't want to push my luck.

I stripped down and climbed in the shower. The warm water and scent of the soap helped bring me to consciousness. As I woke up fully, I started thinking about the past few days with Carly and Karina. It was so exciting and naughty and surreal all at once. I hadn't jerked off so often in such a short time span in my life, but damn, the things those girls said and did were keeping me constantly turned on.

I never heard the door open, but sure enough, when I turned the water off and went to open the shower door, I could tell Carly was standing there. As the door opened, I saw she had a big smile on her face. She was wearing some neon green panties, and that was it. Her nipples were hard and jutting out proudly at me.

"Morning Trev," she smiled, staring openly at my dick.

"Hey Carly." I tried not to sound nervous.

"So, I hear you walked in on Karina yesterday," she said, almost accusingly.

"Oh, yeah. She didn't answer when I knocked."

"Did you like what you saw?" Her eyes met mine.

"Of course. She's extremely sexy and had both her hands in her panties. It was amazing," I confessed.

"Did you get hard?" she asked, running her hands up her sides slowly.

"Well, yeah. If you had seen her, you would have been instantly turned on too," I responded.

"Mmm hmm," she purred, flicking her nipple with a finger. "You want to know what I did yesterday?"

"What?" I was bad at guessing games.

"I gave that guy a blowjob in the hot tub," she confessed with a smirk.

"Damn! I bet he liked that." Without realizing it, I had my hand on my dick.

"I would take a deep breath and go under the water and suck him until I had to come back up for air," she was almost bragging. "It was a lot of fun."

"Sounds like it." I suddenly noticed I was rubbing my cock as she told her story.

"I didn't swallow though. I didn't want to drown." Carly had a hand in her panties now, rubbing her pussy. I stroked myself a bit harder.

"Karina will be awake any minute. She might catch us being bad," she stated, as she wiggled her panties down her thighs. I stared at her smooth slick labia and started jerking off faster. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yeah," I moaned out.

"I like seeing a guy cum. Can I watch?" she asked, batting her eyelashes innocently at me. The contrast of her doing that while rubbing her clit was so sexy. And that's all it took. I exploded again, this time instead of the bathroom door it was my sister's belly I was coating in my cum. She squealed and pressed her hand to her mound as the blasts started landing on the floor between us instead. I fell back against the shower door, spent.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum," she said, wiping the mess on her belly off with her hands. "You better clean this up before Karina walks in."

She turned the sink on and began cleaning herself off. I took a towel and wiped off the floor. As I stood back up, I heard Karina's voice asking if Carly was in the bathroom. I made a mad naked dash into my bedroom and slammed the door.

Damn that was close. And damn, that was hot! I fell back on the bed, trying to catch my breath. I heard the water from the shower turn on and I felt my dick twitch again. I needed to get up and out of the room. If I stayed there, I would think about my sister and her best friend naked in the shower touching and rubbing ... Fuck! I was getting hard.

My head was swimming a little as I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and then stumbled into the kitchen. No one else was home by now. I looked around and saw the waffle iron. My one domestic skill was I could make really good waffles. My specialty is a cinnamon honey waffle. Suddenly, that sounded like the best idea ever. I busied myself for a while with ingredients and mixing and cooking.

Soon enough, Carly and Karina emerged from their rooms, freshly clean and dressed in matching tank tops and short shorts.

"I knew I smelled food. You make enough for us too?" Carly asked expectantly.

"There's plenty to go around," I gestured broadly. "And another batch coming up in a minute."

"Damn. He's cute and he can cook. Some girl is going to get herself a good one." Karina winked at me as she spoke. My heart fluttered. And I know I blushed.

"Stop that, you'll get the poor guy's hopes up," Carly retorted as she took a big bite. "On the other hand, yummy." She closed her eyes and chewed with a constant hum.

"What are you doing today?" Karina asked me. "More computer work?"

"Not sure yet. Waiting on a proposal from a potential client," I responded, plating a few more waffles.

"We're going shopping," Carly said.

"You want to go with us?" Karina offered. Carly stared daggers at her for a second, then her face relaxed.

"Yeah, you can hold our purses while we try on clothes," Carly giggled.

I suddenly had a vision of the two of them getting naked in a changing room. "I would, but that sounds terrible," I lied. "Where are you going?"

"The new place over in Oaklawn. They've got some cool boutique shops." Karina smiled. God, I love her smile.

"Oaklawn's pretty far away. You girls have fun." I knew they were trying to tease me. I had to do my best not to show them any reaction.

The girls thanked me for breakfast and were soon out the door. I went back to my room and ended up falling back asleep.

I slept for a couple hours, then jumped on the computer and started looking at my next work project. Deciding I wasn't ready to start, I put my headphones on and started shooting warlocks again.

Carly and Karina got home late. I had just come down to get some water when they came through the front door. Both had arms loaded down with bags and big smiles on their faces.

"Looks like the trip was successful," I quipped.

"Oh yeah. We got some cute stuff," Carly said, dropping her bags at the foot of the stairs. "And we got you something too."

"Oh?" I said, startled.

"Yes," Karina said. "When I saw it, I knew you had to have it."

Carly pulled a small package out of a bag and handed it to me. I opened it up and found a red and silver dress shirt and matching tie.

"Hey, my favorite colors. Thanks," I said.

"Try it on for us? Please?" Karina asked. How could I tell her no?

I agreed and started to head to my room to change. That, apparently, wasn't part of the plan.

"Where are you going? It's just a shirt. Try it on right here," Carly said with a daring smile. There was no way I could say no.

I peeled my T-shirt off and eased the shirt from the plastic wrapping. I handed Carly the tie and pulled the shirt on. It was a bit stiff, like new clothes tend to be, but fit me pretty nicely. Karina took the tie from my sister and stood right in front of me, close enough where her tits were lightly touching my torso. She draped the tie around my neck and busied her hands tying it up for me. I busied my eyes by staring right down her cleavage. She had on a tight orange blouse with a couple of buttons undone, allowing me to see the lacy white bra she had on underneath. I thought I could see her perfect little nipples straining their confinement, but that could also have been wishful thinking.

"There. You look so good in that." Karina beamed up at me when she was done.

"Yeah, I guess my brother cleans up kind of nice," Carly admitted.

"Thanks. I think my green gym shorts really complete the look," I joked.

"Well, you could take those off," Carly quipped as Karina giggled.

I paused. Was that a dare? "Mom might be home any minute," I said as I felt myself start to blush. Karina smiled and patted my chest.

I thanked the girls again and went back to my room. I heard Carly call out to me as I reached the door, "See you in the morning."

I got instantly hard. I stripped my shorts and boxers off. I stood there in just my new shirt, cock pointing straight out between the shirt tails. I turned so I was facing the bathroom door as I jerked myself off quickly. I pictured my sister naked in the bathroom the next morning. Several moments later, I was once again painting the door with semen. I was going to have to paint for real if I kept this up much longer.

I heard the front door open. I put on some normal clothes again and went downstairs to find Mom and Dad were both at home. Dad had a work proposal for me from his boss. I was pretty excited and went straight back to my room to get to do some background research on the idea. It was nearly 3 am before I gave up and went to bed.

I woke the next morning, my cock hard as a rock again. I stood and stretched and walked into the empty bathroom. I started the shower and stepped in, washing my dried cum off my torso from the night before. I heard the door to Carly's room open and could tell she was standing there by the sink watching me again. I stroked myself a few times to make sure my dick was at full mast for her before I turned the water off and stepped out.

"Good morning, Trevor," Karina said. She was standing there topless, wearing just the tiny purple panties I had seen before on her. She had her arms crossed under her breasts, causing them to look even bigger and more delicious. Her nipples were hard and begging to be sucked on. I'm sure the look on my face was one of pure shock. I felt my cock twitch.

"I thought I'd go ahead and even things out between us. I hope you don't mind." She approached me and ran her hand down my wet chest. She smiled and leaned forward. Before I knew what was happening, I felt her soft lips on mine. I kissed her back, and then it was as if we melted into each other.

This was the girl I had been lusting after for seemingly my entire life. And there we were, kissing and making out in the bathroom with only a tiny pair of panties on between the two of us. I felt my cock pressing into her body, her soft flesh all over mine. I ran my hands down her sides and took in the sensation. I never wanted it to stop. Her tongue darted between my lips. I chased it with my own and felt Karina moan into my mouth. God that was such a turn on. I don't know how, but I swear I felt my cock harden even more.

She broke the kiss and stepped back a little. She then reached down and lightly ran her hands along my erection.

"I'm kind of surprised," she whispered. "As often as I let you stare at my boobs, I figured you would have gone straight for them."

I was still speechless, but I took that as permission. I slid my hands up her sides and let them graze over those magnificent creations. Karina let out a soft sigh as I moaned. I let my palms linger on her hard nipples as I caressed her breasts. I heard her coo softly.

I think I could have died happy right then and there. I cannot imagine a nirvana higher than that moment. The perfect creature I had been lusting about for basically my entire life was standing in front of me, her soft hands still rubbing and teasing my hard cock. I had her glorious orbs in my hands, and they felt so much better than I could have ever imagined.

She kissed my lips again, then stepped back against the door to my room and hooked both her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She smiled that perfect smile at me and never looked away as she slid them to the ground. As she stood, I unconsciously took hold of my dick and started stroking it. Her mound looked much like Carly's, although I wasn't thinking about her at the moment. Perfectly smooth lips, inner labia protruding slightly. But, unlike my sister's bare pussy, Karina had a small patch of hair, trimmed in the shape of a tiny heart. I stared. She noticed.

"You like it?" she asked shyly. "I know some guys like no hair at all."

"It's perfect," I cut her off. "You're perfect."

She blushed, then grasped my dick again. She started to stroke it firmly. I tweaked her nipple and then reached down and ran my hand through her heart shaped pubes. I slid a finger along her slit and felt her wetness. Without thinking, I brought my hand to my mouth to taste her, then she grabbed my hand and pulled the finger into her mouth and sucked on it, letting out a sexy little moan.

And that was enough to send me over the edge, Blast after blast of cum erupted from my cock and landed on Karina. The cum ran down her perfect skin slowly as the final remnants of my orgasm landed on the floor between us. I got light-headed and put my hand on the counter beside her to keep from falling. She put her arms around me, pressing my cock into her belly and smearing cum between the both of us. She kissed me softly on the lips before pulling away.

"That was fun." She smiled right through my eyes and into my soul.

"Uh huh," I said, still regaining control of my facilities. "I ... yes."

"No, that was fucking hot." Carly's voice echoed in the bathroom. She was standing on the far side, leaning up against the door to her room. She had one hand on her bare tit, and the other cupping her pussy through some sheer black panties.

The shock of her presence made both Karina and I flex to cover ourselves at first. Carly walked to her best friend and kissed her on the mouth. I saw their tongues dance for a moment before they broke away. She pulled her panties off and tossed them in the hamper. The three of us stood there naked, looking at each other for a few seconds. I felt my cock stirring back to life.

"I see you two got started without me," my sister said.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Karina blushed. God she was gorgeous when she did that.

"You can make it up to me," she said with a nudge to the shower stall. I watched their cute asses jiggle slightly as they stepped into it. The click of the door closing seemed to break my trance. I grabbed the towel I had out for my shower and used it to clean the cum off myself.

As the water started up, my sister poked her head out and said, "See you tomorrow morning."

I stumbled into my room and pulled on a fresh set of clothes. I grabbed some orange juice from the kitchen and sat down at my computer desk. My head was still spinning a bit as I opened up my email and got to work. I had a message from my dad's boss, and soon I had thrown myself into that project full force. Once again, I was 'in the zone' and lost track of all sense of time for a while.

Carly poked her head in my door and startled me about 3 pm. "Just making sure you're alive in here."

"Yeah, just working," I replied.

"You missed lunch," she said, walking over beside me.

I looked at the time and stood to stretch. "Wow, I didn't even realize how late it was. What'd you have?"

"Just sandwiches. We're being lazy today since school starts tomorrow," she said with a frown.

"I forgot about that," I said truthfully. I had forgotten. My semester didn't start for another week. High school seemed like so long ago now.

"Yeah. We got up early and stuff. It sucks," Carly said with a frown. "Lucky you, you get another week."

"Lucky me. You'll get it too next year," I reminded her.

Her phone vibrated. "That's a long way away. See you." I watched her ass sway as she bounded out of my room.

I took a break. I went into the bathroom, finding myself disappointed when I walked in without knocking and there was no one else inside. I finished and went to make myself a sandwich. Right as I finished eating, mom came home. I spent some time talking with her as she started making dinner.

1...34567...12