See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, that made her laugh. "I think I'm pretty, but I'm nowhere near as beautiful as Karina is."

"Bullshit. You're extremely attractive," I told her, probably a tad more emphatically than necessary.

"You're just saying that to be nice," she snapped back.

"Like hell I am. Do you know how often I had to hear your name in the locker rooms at school? You developed pretty early on, and everyone noticed. And I promise that attention didn't wear off as you got older."

"Really? You never told me that." She sounded genuinely surprised.

"Would you have wanted me to tell you that? All I would have heard from you is 'Geez Trev, stay out of my business,' or something close to that."

"Yeah, you're probably right," she agreed reluctantly. "Still, it feels good sometimes being told you're pretty."

"Come on, Carly. I'm sure you hear that from guys all the time," I rationalized. Surely, she did.

"Not really," she moped.

"I bet you do. Maybe you just don't always pay attention to it," I said, certain I was right.

"You think so?" Her voice perked up a bit.

"Sure. But I think it also matters who is telling you. You don't want a creepy old guy to tell you you're cute or sexy." She shrugged at the thought. "Or your dorky brother."

"Yeah, doesn't have the same effect," she agreed with a bit of a smile.

"As well it shouldn't," I said with a nod.

She stared at the wall for a few minutes. "Trevor, do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Well, yeah, you are," I confessed, and I wasn't lying.

"So, does that mean you get turned on by me?" she asked, her voice genuinely curious this time.

I took my time, answering carefully. "It means the possibility exists, even if it isn't true at the moment." I couldn't bring myself to tell her I was turned on, even now.

"Oh." She seemed disappointed.

"Look Carly, it's not like I get an instant hard on when I'm around you. But I can see and acknowledge that you're an attractive woman."

"And you've seen me naked now," she added.

"That was an accident. And not my fault either," I pointed out.

"So, what did you think?" she asked innocently, looking down her shirt at her breasts.

"It ... confirmed my suspicions." I chose my words carefully again.

"Come on Trev, please. Just tell me what you thought about me when you saw."

I was stuck. So, I took a deep breath and just told her everything. "You have really nice tits. They're big and full and looked really firm for their size."

"Go on, please," she said, one hand clutching the neckline of her shirt tightly.

"The rest of you was just as nice. Your body is nice, you've got that all-over tan and a cute, round butt. And I noticed you didn't have any hair ... down there."

"My pussy?" she said, cupping it with her hand over her shorts. "Rick talked me into waxing it right before we broke up. Did you like it?"

"It looks really good on you," I assured her. "But I promise, I wasn't trying to look or perv at you. I got like a fast glimpse, then you were out of there."

"I know. It wasn't your fault." She looked around, squirming in place a bit. "So ... do you have a hard on right now?"

"Kind of." That was mostly true. My dick was not fully hard, but nowhere near flaccid either. "Maybe 7 out of 10?"

"Oh," she said softly.

"Why?" I had to ask.

"Well ... I'm kind of turned on right now talking about all this with you," she whispered.

"Umm ... I'm sorry?" I had no idea how to respond.

She cupped her breasts in her hands and squeezed them lightly. "Yeah, I'm going to my room now."

"Yeah. Have fun." I earned the remaining points immediately.

"I know I will. You too." She grinned at me knowingly.

She was right, as soon as she left, I whipped my thickening cock out and began to pump it rapidly. Seeing her feeling up her tits right in front of me, wow. I knew she had nice ones, even before I saw them the other day. And then the awkward-but-hot unreal reality of telling my sister what I thought about her body. It was definitely getting me aroused. It had obviously had a pronounced effect on her too.

And then I thought about what she was doing. She had gone into her room to masturbate; I was sure of it. My mind started picturing things. Was she leaning back against the headboard, legs spread, knees up, running her fingers up and down her wet slit? Or was she using two fingers and finger-fucking herself with them? Did she use a vibrator on her clit? Then, the last question crossed my mind, did she and Karina ever use sex toys on each other?

And like a shot, I was cumming again. Wave after wave of cum landed on my belly. Well, that shirt was definitely going to be stained now. I groaned as the last drops flowed out of my cock. I felt a bit of shame, jerking off thinking about my sister. I pulled off my shirt and pants and, with my boxers at my knees, waddled over to the bathroom door. I wanted to grab a towel or something to clean up with. I knocked on the door twice and, hearing nothing, went in and went to the sink to rinse my hands off and wet down a washcloth.

And of course, Carly chooses that exact moment to open her door to the bathroom as well. I didn't fully notice at first, but she had taken her shorts off and was standing there staring at me in just her shirt and panties. My sister looked over at me, her eyes bugging out. We both froze in place for a moment, then she burst out laughing. I spun around and tried to pull my boxers up over my ass with one hand. Why I didn't think to drop the wet washcloth in my other hand I'll never know, but I struggled to pull them up one handed.

"You need some help there Trevor?" She laughed some more.

"Go away. Aren't you supposed to knock first?" I replied angrily, still holding my boxers up with one hand

"I was just going to wash my hands. But you go ahead, you've got much more to clean up than I do." She giggled and left the bathroom.

I stood there, thoroughly embarrassed. I wiped the wet spots where cum had soaked into my shirt off my stomach and cleaned the dribbles out of my pubes. Gingerly I wiped off my sensitive, softened dick. I washed the rest of my jizz off my hands and pulled my boxers back up. Why did she have to wash her hands at that exact moment? What was so important that it couldn't wait ... Ooh. The realization hit me. Her hands were all wet and sticky from touching herself too. Her shorts were gone. She had probably gotten off and now had wet, sticky panties wedged up against her cunt lips. That thought made my head spin. I went back to my room and put my shorts back on. I needed a new shirt now.

I went into the living room and was going to watch some TV to clear my head, except Carly was already there in dad's recliner. She had it leaned all the way back and had one leg kicked up on the arm, staring at some chick flick on the screen. Her smooth, toned legs jutted out tantalizingly from under her t-shirt. I couldn't tell for sure, but I didn't think she had put her shorts back on.

"Oh. I expected you'd be in your room for a while," she said when she saw me, pulling her leg back down and sitting the chair upright again.

"I needed ... some air." I stammered, trying not to look as she pulled the t-shirt down bashfully over her legs.

"I should have ... I'm going to go and put some shorts on." She started to sit up.

I laughed a little. Here she was all shy about being seen in her panties, but she could sure laugh while seeing my dick hanging out. "Don't bother. We've both seen enough of each other today. I think I can handle you in your underwear."

"At least mine aren't around my knees," she snorted as she stretched back out.

"At least you're wearing some this time," I shot back.

"That was in the bathroom. That's different than out here in the open," she reasoned.

"So, it's ok to see each other naked in the bathroom?" I was shocked at the awkward implication.

"Maybe, I don't know. This is kind of weird." She looked away. "I didn't mean to walk in on you. I kind of thought I was safe to run in and out really quick. I figured you were going to take longer to ... finish."

"I always thought girls were the ones who took a long time to get off. You know; lighting candles, soft music, the works." I said, recalling every cheesy B-movie I'd seen.

"Sometimes. And sometimes we just need to get off hard and fast." She was matter of fact about it.

"Same thing for guys. Minus the candles and stuff of course." I laughed a little.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it." She winked. After a silent moment, she piped up again, "So, was it good?"

"What?" I was thinking when she spoke.

"When you jerked off a minute ago. Did it feel good?" Good old to the point, blunt Carly was back.

"Well, yeah." I paused, unsure if I should ask the follow up. "You?"

"Mmm Hmm," she moaned, absent-mindedly squeezing her boob right in front of me. "I needed that tonight."

"Ok. I think I'm going to try to do some more work." I said, turning to go.

"Oh, you're not going to stay out here and have another sex talk with me?" She batted her eyelashes at me comically.

"I mean, I can if you want me to. But you better go get a towel to sit on," I said with a grin.

She laughed. "Ok, ok. Go then." I started to head to my room. "Hey Trevor?"

"Yeah?" I turned back around.

"I, umm ... you looked pretty nice in the bathroom earlier." She caught my eyes as I looked over. "All of you looked pretty good, in fact."

I was floored. "Thanks, I guess?"

"I thought guys might need to hear that too sometimes." She smiled genuinely.

"It helps, for sure." I smiled and headed towards my room. I stopped in front of Carly's room.

There was no way I was going to get any work done now. I stood there, staring blankly at her open door. I could see her bed. The picture of her and Karina lying together in it filled my head. I walked back out to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Changed your mind?" she asked as she looked back over at me. She had the recliner leaned back and her legs were askew again.

"Kind of. There's no way I can concentrate right now. Too many weird thoughts filling my mind."

"You want to talk some more?" she asked sweetly.

"Not really. I think I need a break from all that. Can I just sit here with you and watch TV for a while?" I sighed.

"Sure thing, brother. I'm binge watching this series right now."

"That's fine. Just need a distraction for a while." I wasn't lying. I stretched out on the couch and got comfortable. Carly turned the volume up and British accents filled the air. The show wasn't bad but, as always, had a sexual theme to it. Don't they all? I managed to block everything out and be mindlessly entertained for a good while.

The 'Are you still watching?' message popped up. Carly scrambled for the remote and I took the opportunity to stand and stretch. "Getting a drink. Need anything?" I asked aloud as I walked to the kitchen.

Carly didn't even get to answer. The front door burst open, and Karina came floating in, a goofy smile on her face. She climbed right up into Carly's lap and started talking really fast about how well her date had gone. I stepped out of the kitchen with a can of soda and some chips to catch part of the conversation.

"And then he ran his fingertips along my thighs as we made out. Mmmm. He was so smooth. I didn't even notice he was touching me right away. It was so hot. I wanted to rip his clothes off!" she squealed. "But I managed to stay in control and keep my panties on. I could feel his hardness through his slacks. Girl, you don't know how hard it was not fuck him silly right there in the car!" She pressed her body into Carly and hugged her tight. "Maybe you can help me out later tonight? I'm so wet right now," she giggled aloud.

I heard all of this from behind where she sat. Carly was silent the whole time. She whispered, "Trevor is right there in the kitchen." Karina whipped her head around and looked right at me. Her eyes were wide, with a deer-in-the-headlights expression on her face.

"Shit. Trevor. Hi." She blinked and blushed at once. "I guess you heard all of that?"

"About how horny you got and how much you wanted to rip Derek's clothes off? Didn't hear a thing." She buried her face in Carly's tits in apparent shame.

Carly laughed "Don't do that. You'll give the poor boy another hard on."

Karina giggled and looked back up at me.

"Not yet anyway," I deadpanned. "I'm going to do some work. You gals have fun."

I heard them whispering as I walked out. I wondered to myself; would Carly tell Karina about walking in on me earlier? Probably. They seemed to share everything together, and Carly had told Karina about walking in on me in the shower, obviously. The thought annoyed me at first, but today had been such a weird day all around. I decided it didn't matter. I had seen my sister naked, talked to her and Karina about them messing around and her seeing me after we had both gotten off. It was a lot to process.

I thought about doing some work but decided against it. It was late, and I knew I'd need some sleep. I stripped down and climbed into bed. No surprise, I had another very sexually charged dream. I saw both girls naked, licking each other's wet pussies in a sixty-nine position while I jerked off and came on their faces.

I woke up with a throbbing erection. Once I was fully conscious, and without thinking much about it, I started jacking off, replaying those images in my head. Thinking about Karina and Carly both naked, their full breasts exposed, nipples hard, tongues lapping at the wet slit in front of them. I shot several blasts of cum straight up, landing on my belly. I exhaled loudly. That fantasy was never going to get old.

I finished myself off and gingerly rolled out of bed, trying not to create any more of a mess than I already had. I staggered to the bathroom and paused. Would the girls be awake? Would someone be in the bathroom at this relatively early hour? Some little voice in my head told me to just walk in, half hoping I wouldn't be alone. I turned the knob and eased the door open.

The lights were out, and no one was inside. I flipped the light on and went to clean myself up. I stopped and thought for a moment. I decided to go ahead and shower, rather than just clean myself up, and then go get some breakfast. I opened the glass door and turned the water on when the door on the other side swung open. Carly strode in, wearing nothing but some small, baby blue panties and rubbing her eyes. Her nipples were nice and hard this time.

Our gazes locked in on each other as she closed the door behind her. We both froze. Neither of us made a move to cover up. I doubt I could have moved a muscle at that point if I wanted to. We remained motionless for the longest four or five seconds of my life.

"Dammit Trevor," she broke the trance first. "Why are you awake this early?"

"I have work to do. What are you doing awake?" I couldn't help but stare right at her tits as I spoke.

"I need to pee," she said. She stepped over to the toilet, her bountiful boobs jiggling with every motion. I smiled and closed the shower door behind me. Damn, my sister had really great tits. I could feel my dick twitching, even though I had just cum not that long ago. I heard the toilet flush as I washed myself. As I rinsed off, I noticed I hadn't heard Carly for a few minutes. Was she still there? Had she left? I turned the water off and stood there for a moment. As the steam started to dissipate, I could tell she was standing by the sink, watching me. I opened the glass door and stood there, dripping wet in front of her.

"You done?" she asked.

"Well, yeah." I thought it was kind of obvious. "You going to just stand there and watch?"

"You did say we could see each other naked in the bathroom." she stated.

"That's not what I meant," I argued. "I was just reacting to what you had said. Plus, you never really answered."

"I'm thinking about it." She looked directly at my cock and pointed.

Instinctively, I looked down, and saw I had a full erection going on. "Can't help that. You have nice boobs, remember?"

"I remember. I just never got a really good look at it yesterday. And you weren't fully naked the second time."

"You aren't naked either," I shot back.

Silently, my sister pulled her panties down, her eyes never leaving my dick. She stepped out of them and ran her hand up her pussy lips quickly.

"Wow." I was speechless. My sister was gorgeous naked. I felt my dick twitch.

"Thanks," she said. "So, it sticks straight out when it gets hard? I thought most guys' boners pointed more up?"

"I guess. I've never studied other dicks all that much," I confessed.

She squeezed her tit almost absent mindedly, all the while just gazing at my cock. It throbbed when she did that. She grinned at me, then turned around and bent over. I stared at her nice round ass as she pulled her panties back up.

"That's enough for today," she said with a wink. "Have fun in there."

I nodded, eyes never leaving her body, "You too."

"Don't worry, we will." I watched her ass sway as she headed to her door. She gave me a look over her shoulder and caught me with my hand on my dick. I yanked it away instinctively. "See you tomorrow morning." She winked at me, then disappeared behind the door.

I was rock hard. With no hesitation, I started jacking myself off again. I put a hand on the counter to brace myself, and I pumped my cock hard and fast until I was shooting bursts of cum into the sink. I caught my breath and cleaned up.

I got dressed and grabbed my headphones. Since I hadn't done as much work yesterday as I should have, I needed to put in a productive day today. I dialed up a playlist and sat at the computer. I stared at the screen as the music started. My sister was obviously turned on. I just knew she and Karina would be touching and kissing each other right down the hall. Was I misinterpreting this? And did she really want to see me naked again tomorrow morning? I mean, I couldn't deny it made me horny seeing her naked, frozen in place, just staring at my hard dick like that.

I shook my head and turned up the music. I had to get a grip. I had to get some work done. I took a long, deep breath, and then got to work. For hours on end, I didn't move from my chair. It was almost therapeutic. I had managed to push all those thoughts of Carly and Karina from my head. I was 'In the Zone' so to speak. I didn't hear the knocking on my door. I didn't see Karina walk in, wearing a thin white t-shirt with no bra, her tiny nipples partially visible through the cotton. She got within a few feet of me before I looked up, jarred back to the present by the movement in front of me. I couldn't help myself. I stared right at her tits as she spoke.

"Your folks will be back late tonight. They stopped somewhere for Vivian to shop."

"OK," I mumbled.

"Are you alright? You've been in here all day." She sounded concerned.

"I ... I'm fine." I managed to look up to see her smiling face. My God, Karina has the prettiest smile.

"Ok. I was thinking you might be avoiding your sister and I," she said, giving me a look.

"I'm not, I promise. I'm just busy here," I gestured at the screen. "Deadline is coming up on this one."

"There's some lasagna left over from lunch if you're hungry." I caught myself staring at her boobs again as she spoke.

"It's past lunchtime?" I was surprised.

"It's past dinner time. You've been cooped up in here all day," she stated.

"Lost track of time." My stomach was suddenly empty. "I'll come get something to eat here in a bit."

"Alright. We're watching a movie if you want to join us." She smiled sweetly at me. God she was gorgeous.

"Maybe, sure. Thanks." I stood and stretched.

Out of habit, I stared at Karina's ass as she walked out the door. Damn she was so hot. I had been sitting in one position for hours on end today. I hadn't eaten anything or drank anything or even taken a piss. Suddenly, I needed to. Badly. I looked at the bathroom door. Even though I had been doing it for years, it suddenly felt weird knocking on it before I went in. Did I think someone would be in here? I think I secretly hoped, although I was sure the girls were in the living room. I whipped my dick out of my pants and pointed it at the toilet bowl. Then again, I was sure no one would be inside here this morning, or yesterday, so what did I know? I finished peeing and flushed. I hesitated for a second. Was I waiting for someone to walk in? Did I want Carly or Karina to catch me with my dick out of my pants? I struggled with that thought. I mean, as sexually charged as the last day or so had been, she was still my sister and her best friend. They were certainly off limits.