See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tucked him away and went out to the kitchen. Carly didn't even look up as I passed her and Karina. They were tightly cuddled up together on the couch. In a vacuum, they looked cute lying together like that. They exuded an innocence that was both sexy and perfectly normal all at once.

I took a plate of leftovers to the kitchen table to eat. It was only a frozen lasagna, thrown in the oven to heat up, but it tasted so exceptionally good at that moment. I closed my eyes and let out a 'Mmmm' as I chewed the first bite. I really hadn't eaten much since the Korean BBQ yesterday with the girls. I filled my belly quickly. I took my plate to the kitchen when I heard a soft moan. I stopped silent, unsure of what the sound I was hearing was.

"Ohh. Mmmm." There it was again, this time followed by a "Shhh." That was definitely Karina and Carly. Were they really messing around in the living room? With our parents due home sometime soon?

As stealthily as I could I tiptoed towards the living room. They had moved to the recliner, Carly sitting in Karina's lap. Carly had her head thrown back; her eyes tightly closed. I couldn't see Karina's face. They had a blanket covering their bodies and I couldn't see any obvious signs of movement. Carly moaned out again. Karina shushed her

"He's right in there," she whispered.

"You think he heard me?" Carly craned her neck around.

"He heard," I said out loud.

"Shit!" They both exclaimed at the same time. There was some shifting about, and Carly slid onto the floor.

"Sorry. We ... we were just ..." my sister stammered, quite uncharacteristically. Her face was full of shock as she stumbled over her words.

"Pretty sure I know what you were just doing. Just remember, Mom and Dad should be home soon. I've got to get back to work."

I went back into my room and shut the door. My head was spinning a little. Karina was basically fingering my sister right there out in the open. Wow. Two days ago, I would have never imagined that scenario. Now I was replaying it in my mind.

I tried to concentrate on work. It was difficult, with my dick semi-hard and the sounds of Carly's moan fresh in my ears. I shook my head and chugged some water. I hadn't accomplished much yesterday, and I was behind schedule. I put my headphones on and cranked up the volume.

I had not gotten very far when Karina poked her head through my open door. "Hey Trev"

I looked up and saw her gorgeous smile. "What's up?" I asked?

"Can I ask you something?" she said, tiptoeing over and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Umm, sure." I pulled the headphones off my head and saved my progress in the program I was in. "What's up?"

"So, Carly has a date tonight," she said with a sad look.

"Oh, I didn't know that." I was curious now.

"Yeah, some guy we met at the corner store earlier," Karina told me.

"Oh, that's cool I guess." I tried to be supportive and disinterested all at once.

"Look, this is a little awkward for me so I'm just going to say it." Karina took a deep breath. "I think I might be jealous of him."

"Umm... Ok. But didn't you have a date last night?" I asked.

"I know." She hung her head. "Does that make me a terrible person?"

"I wouldn't say that." I went and sat beside her. "But I think you should talk about this with Carly."

"It's weird," she said with a shiver. "Carly and I talk about literally everything. But I've got these weird feelings for her that I can't explain."

"Okay ..." This entire conversation sounded familiar.

"It's like, I love her and the things we do ... but well, you know ... I'm not attracted to women at all. But I am attracted to her. I can't explain it." She covered her face with her hands.

Part of me wanted to console her. This conversation sounded so much like the one my sister and I had yesterday.

Tentatively, I put my arm around her waist. "Look I don't know exactly what is going on between Carly and you, but I get the feeling both of you are thinking way too hard about this."

"You think so?" She looked up at me.

"I do." I tried to be reassuring. This part wasn't my strong suit. "I won't speak directly for Carly, but I get that feeling."

"Did she say anything about me last night?" she asked.

I pulled my arm away and waved both my hands in front of me. "Nope, not getting in between you two," I said. As my mouth spoke those words, my cock decided to awaken at the thought of literally being between the two of them. Dammit.

"Please Trevor, I'm dying here." She leaned her head on my shoulder, giving me a perfect view down her blouse at the lacy white bra restraining those magnificent breasts. I felt my dick twitch.

"You're just fine," I restated, "talk to my sister."

"But what if she wants more than I can give her? I mean, we've never gone past a certain point ... sexually, you know. I'm really scared to. But I think she wants it." She threw her head against me again.

'Oh my god,' my dick thought as it stiffened at the déjà vu. I knew exactly what she meant. "Look, Karina, I think you should just enjoy what you two have and not worry so much. This is one date. You seemed to enjoy yourself with that guy last night. Carly was there for you to talk to when you got home. Just do the same for her tonight," I reasoned.

She sat there silently for a bit, her head still leaning on my shoulder. I did my best not to stare down her blouse the entire time but failed miserably. I was so close to those perfect breasts my cock just couldn't stand it.

"Trevor," she asked quietly.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Can I ask you something?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

"Sure," I said.

"Yesterday, after we got home from dinner, did you jerk off thinking about Carly and I being together?" She sat up and looked me right in the eye. I'm sure the shocked expression on my face gave her the answer before I spoke.

"Umm, well... yeah, but... not... I mean... it's not like I did that the moment we got home," I stammered.

"But you did," she pressed on.

My turn to hang my head, "Eventually, yeah, I did."

"It's ok," she said softly, "I'm glad."

"You are?" I asked, confused.

"I'm sorry. We had been, well ... mostly me to be honest, kind of teasing you a lot the last day or so. You know, talking about stuff out loud and being a little careless around the house together - like you saw earlier. I don't know, somehow the thought of being caught makes the thrill of messing around even more intense," she confessed.

"Like an exhibitionist." I summarized.

"Well, maybe. I mean, we're not running around the house naked or anything." Yeah, that visual would never leave my brain now either. "But the little bit of hinting and dirty talk is kind of exciting," she ended in a whisper.

"Sure," I said, absent-mindedly. I was still trying to absorb what she had just said.

"I was just wondering, because when I hugged you before my date last night, I was pretty sure you were hard." She smiled at me again.

"I... well, yeah. You looked really good," I said, trying not to blush.

"Thanks. You're sweet. It's kind of nice to hear that from someone new now and again," she said, staring at me sweetly.

"It's true. You are gorgeous. I've always thought so." I told her the truth.

She hugged my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Trevor. I never had a real brother. I'm glad I've got you here."

"I'm glad you're here too." My cock twitched in agreement. Karina stood up and smoothed the front of her blouse out.

As always, I watched her ass sway as she walked towards the door. She looked back over her shoulder and smirked at me, catching me in the act. I blushed. She winked and closed the door.

Damn that was hot, I thought to myself. And this whole situation is insane. Both girls were worried about the other wanting more from their relationship. Both insisted they weren't into girls, yet both wanted to keep their relationship with each other. This was so odd, and hot all at the same time. I didn't think my cock was ever going to go soft.

I laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, thoughts and images of Karina and Carly, both naked and dancing around my head. I pulled my shirt off first, then reached into my shorts and pulled my dick out. There was no way I was getting any work done right now. I laid on my back, stroking myself and thinking about my sister's smooth pussy lips, Karina's perfect pink nipples, and wishing desperately I could see them together.

Soon enough I was shooting blobs of cum into the air that splattered on my chest as they landed. Well, that didn't take long. I stood up and looked for something to clean up with. Seeing nothing, I tucked my cock back in my shorts and knocked on the bathroom door twice. "Coming in," I said out loud and knocked twice more.

I opened the door and was mesmerized. Once again, Karina was sitting on the counter by the sink, head thrown back against the mirror, her eyes screwed shut, earbuds in. She was once again nearly naked, this time just a tiny pair of yellow bikini bottoms adorning her body. Her beautiful tits jutted out proudly at me. She had both hands in her panties and was clearly finger-fucking herself and rubbing her clit at the same time. She pulled the fingers from her wet pussy and sucked them into her mouth.

I gasped involuntarily. Her eyes opened and bulged out of their sockets. "Sorry," I mumbled, and I turned around and looked away

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!" she muttered out loud as she scrambled back into her room.

Wow. My dick was already hardening again as I cleaned myself up. I had seen her masturbating twice now and the sight was awe-inspiring. How was I ever going to get any work done with her and Carly around me?

I stayed in my room for a while. I wandered back to the living room when Mom and Dad came home. Mom had her hands full of shopping bags and Dad sent me to get all the luggage from the car. As I came back into the house, Karina was standing there talking to Mom. Her eyes caught mine and widened questioningly. I gave her a quick nod and went about my business taking suitcases to my parent's room

Karina talked with my parents for a while before they went to bed. They both had to work in the morning, whereas school didn't start for us for another couple of days.

I went back to my room. I was getting close to finishing the project I was on, and I needed to push through. I worked for a few more hours. Finally, just after midnight, I was done. I hit submit and sat back in my desk chair, very satisfied.

I heard the front door open. Carly was home from her date. I thought about going to greet her but then I thought more about it. Karina needed to talk to her, I'd only get in the way. Although ...

I remembered the way Karina came home the other night and went right into Carly's lap, talking about how horny she was and how wet her pussy was. Did Carly come home just now in the same mood? And then my mind flashed back to seeing Carly in the bathroom this morning, peeling her panties down and showing me her smooth pussy lips. I remembered how she ran her fingers over them idly. Dammit, I was hard again.

I had to stop this. I stood and stretched, then my bladder spoke up and I went over and knocked on the bathroom door. I heard the toilet flush and then Carly called out, "Come in."

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey brother. You're up late again." She stood there at the sink in the exact same outfit Karina had worn the night before. Tight black skirt, yellow tube top, which featured her breasts as prominently as it had Karina's. She looked good. Really good.

"Finished a project for work. You have a good time tonight?" I asked.

"Oh yes. We saw that new Marvel film. It was really fun."

"That's cool." I said, trying not to stare at her tits.

She turned and faced me. Without warning she reached out and gave me a big hug, pressing her breasts into my chest. "Yep, you definitely like this outfit," she giggled, feeling my dick pressing into her leg.

I pulled away. She smiled and put her hands on her hips. I lost the battle with my cock as he got fully hard and threatened to rip through my shorts.

"You do look really nice, sis," I said as I headed over to the toilet and lifted the lid.

"Thanks." She leaned back against the sink. I stood there for a moment, hesitating. I expected her to leave. "Don't mind me," she grinned. "Carry on."

I pulled out my hard cock and held it. This was going to take some serious maneuvering to not make a mess all over the place.

"I always wondered how guys pissed with a boner," she quipped, sensing my struggle.

"It's not easy." I admitted. "Usually, it's better to wait for it to go down some.

"Ok. How long does that take?" she asked.

"Well, with you standing there staring at me, dressed like that, I don't know if it will on its own," I confessed.

She giggled. "So, what do you do next?"

I wasn't sure what to do. I really needed to piss, but there was no calming down my cock. I could see Carly's nipples through her blouse. She shifted her weight, causing her thighs to slide against each other noticeably. I was certain she was as turned on as I was.

Without really thinking, I stepped into the shower stall. I took a couple of slow, deep breaths and tried to relax. My cock, still pointing straight out, let loose a stream across the stall and splashed against the tile on the opposite wall. I heard Carly giggling. I finished, shook the final drops off and turned the shower head on for a few seconds, long enough to let the water rinse the evidence down the drain. I stepped out and stood in front of my sister with my cock still hanging out of my shorts.

"That was so cool. How often do you do that?" she exclaimed.

"Piss in the shower stall? Never really had to before tonight," I said, truthfully.

"It went down some," she said, staring at my now half-erect cock, still hanging out in the open.

"Yeah, sorry, that happens after I pee," I apologized, though I wasn't sure why.

"That's alright," she said, still staring at my dick. "I like watching dicks get hard."

"Keep talking like that and I will get hard again soon," I said, feeling it start to throb.

"Let's see if I can help it along." And with that, Carly pulled her top down and her luscious tits popped right out. Her nipples were visibly hard and were sticking out quite far. I caught myself licking my lips. Damn, how I wanted to suck those. I could feel my cock starting to throb harder.

"It's moving by itself. That's so cool," she said, squeezing one of her breasts lightly. "I like seeing it get hard." And then she grabbed the hem of her tight black skirt and worked it up her hips a little at a time. Slowly her slick, bald, pussy came into view.

"Mmmm." I couldn't keep myself from moaning. Her pussy lips glistened with a hint of moisture. She was clearly aroused.

"That's what I wanted to see. Him all nice and hard again. I can even see it pulsing," she cooed. I instinctively grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes.

"Save that for later," she said, pulling her skirt back down. As she covered her tits back up, she winked at me. "Go have fun in your room. I'm going to go and have fun in mine." She paused. "See you in the morning."

She disappeared behind her door. I backed out into my room. I couldn't get that view of her pussy lips out of my mind. I dropped my shorts and jerked off again, pointing my erection at the bathroom door. She pulled her tits out for me. She showed me how wet her pussy was.

Plus, there was her statement "See you in the morning." Does that mean she wanted to see me naked in the morning again? Or was that just a general nicety? After the events of tonight, I hoped it meant the former. I closed my eyes and saw her hard nipples in front of me and shot yet another load onto the bathroom door. I staggered backwards, collapsing on the bed. I would have to clean that up in the morning.

I woke up suddenly. It was either very, very early or very, very late. I couldn't yet tell. Out of force of habit, I stumbled across my bedroom into the dark bathroom. I stood there in front of the mirror, waking up a bit, when Carly came in the other door, wearing some plain yellow panties and nothing else. She stopped for a moment and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey. Karina's awake. We were going to grab a shower here in a minute and go out this morning."

"Oh. Yeah, sure. I'll leave you alone. I just need to piss." I said, lifting the seat to the toilet.

"Cool. Go ahead," she said, leaning back against the counter to watch. Her boobs jiggled with her movements. It was fascinating.

She stared at me, expectantly. I pulled my dick out of my boxers, which was not quite fully erect yet, and let loose into the bowl. I let out an involuntary sigh. I finished, flushed and turned back around, letting my dick swing freely in front of me.

"You going to go jerk off thinking about us showering?" she asked, running her hand over her nipple slowly.

"Umm... I don't know. Maybe," I lied. I most certainly was going to do just that.

"Cool," she said, then pulled her panties down. She grinned wickedly at me, then started slowly rubbing her pussy right there in front of me. I watched as her hands slid up and down her slit, circling her clit a few times before sliding back down between her labia.

I stood there staring at Carly playing with her pussy right in front of me. She grinned, then we both heard noises in the room behind her. I darted back out of the bathroom and shut the door.

I sat there on my bed, staring at the door. Dammit, I was hard again. I seemed to be in a constant state of arousal these past couple mornings. I stood and put my hand in my boxers to grab my cock when there was a light knock on my bedroom door. Karina popped her head in right as I pulled my hand out of my shorts.

"Can I come in? I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she asked with a soft smile.

"No, just waking up," I lied.

"OK. I'm sorry about yesterday, and ... well, you know..." She looked worried.

"It's fine. Not a big deal." I tried to be reassuring.

"You're not weirded out about it?" she asked.

"No. I mean, the last few days have been pretty weird anyway, so that just fits right in," I said.

"I was so embarrassed." She blushed. It was adorable.

"I could tell. I won't make a big deal about it or tell anyone," I assured her.

"Thanks." She turned to leave, then stopped, and turned around to catch me staring at her panty covered ass cheeks. "Carly told me she walked in on you the other morning with your pants down."

"I figured she'd tell you that," I said with a shrug. "I guess something like that was bound to happen eventually."

"She said your dick was hard," cutting me off.

"Oh?" I said, caught off guard, "I mean ... yeah, I guess it was."

"And it was big." She was very matter of fact about it.

"Oh." I didn't know how to respond.

"Maybe I can walk in on you sometime too. You know, kind of even things out a little," she said with a gorgeous smile.

"Uhhh ... sure?" I stammered.

"Cool. Well, we're going to go take a shower now," she said and closed the door behind her.

"Yeah. Have fun." I called out.

I fell back on my bed. Holy shit! She pretty much just said she wanted to see me naked. Or, at least wanted to see my dick. I pondered the possibilities. Should I walk right in on them now? Drop my shorts and whip it out for her?

I laid back and started jacking off slowly as I thought about her tone. She wasn't mad, and even sounded a little ... turned on perhaps? Maybe Carly had told her about this morning as well? I was both confused and horny as hell. I increased the pace of my strokes, picturing Karina and Carly in the shower together again. They both had great tits. I could see them rubbing their breasts together under the water spray ... and I was the one spraying now. Cum shooting up in the air and down on my chest, coating my hands and in my pubic hair again. I needed a shower now. I laid there, catching my breath, when I heard the water turn off. I stood up and went to knock twice on the door.