See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after that, dad came home. We talked over dinner about the proposal I was working on for his office. He was glad I was making progress. I reasoned that with a week before school started back up, I could probably have the whole thing finalized before I went back to college.

"That'd be great. I can't make any promises, but I know that last time we used a free-lancer for something, they ended up with a full-time position almost immediately," he said. The thought of this turning into a full-time job hadn't crossed my mind at all.

"Especially for something like this," He continued. "Which would require some routine maintenance. They'd rather have someone on staff than constantly force the accounting team to deal with billing."

I was pumped. After I was good and stuffed, I went straight back to my room and dove into work. The prospect of a full-time job and, the more I thought about it, potentially no more classes was very enticing. Once again, time flew by and, before I knew it, it was 11 pm.

I found a good stopping point and went to the bathroom. Karina was inside, fully dressed and washing her hands. Although we had all been naked this morning, I still felt awkward walking in on her.

"Oh, sorry." I stammered, backing up to the door.

"It's ok. I'm almost done," she said, grabbing the hand towel off the rack. "That was some good news you got earlier, are you excited?"

"Oh yeah," I said, and in more ways than one my mind thought.

"Lucky you if you get a job and get to drop out of school. I don't want to go back tomorrow," she said with a pout.

"Yeah, but that last semester flies by. And then you'll be free," I said, suddenly remembering why I came in. "I need to ... "

She cut me off, "Go ahead."

I stood in front of the toilet and pulled my dick out of my shorts. Thankfully, he was not fully erect yet. Karina stood there and watched me pee, flush, and then tuck myself away without saying a word.

"Goodnight Trevor. See you in the morning," she said, kissing my cheek before she went into her room.

I went back and immediately set an early alarm for the morning. I did not know what was going to happen, but there was no way I was going to miss it.

Or so I thought. As I woke up that next morning, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I jumped up out of bed and stripped off my boxers. My morning wood pointed the way to the bathroom door. I hesitated.

My sister and Karina had always been the ones walking in on me, so for me to walk in on whoever was inside was a big step. Things were mostly innocent and fun until yesterday. Karina and I had crossed a line from fun and flirty to... well... lust. My sister too; I did not want to screw any of that up.

I eased the door open. I heard the water run, but nothing else. No moans of pleasure, no shouts of ecstasy - only normal sounds coming from the shower stall. I stood against the sink, facing the shower, unsure of what to do. I could see they were both in there, moving about as people do when they are showering. I gently rubbed my cock a little, knowing they were in there naked together, but the sexual charge I had imagined was not yet there.

Then the water turned off. "Your brother's up," I heard Karina say.

"In both senses of the word," Carly quipped as she opened the door and stood there naked in front of me. Karina stepped out from behind her, and I felt her wet boobs rub against my arm as she went to grab a towel. I stroked my cock softly, watching them as they dried themselves off, puttering about the bathroom. Carly stopped and watched me.

"You'd better be quiet about that. Mom and Dad are both awake and around," Carly warned. Karina stopped and watched as I increased the pace. She spread her legs a bit and ran her hand through her tiny tuft of pubic hair as she watched.

"That looks like fun," she said, licking her lips.

My sister stood beside her and turned around, showing me her nice round ass. She bent over and I saw her puffy pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs. Karina ran her hand down Carly's ass cheek and rubbed her finger along my sister's cunt lips. I groaned out loud. Carly turned her head and shushed me.

"Shhh. Just hurry up," she whispered. "Maybe this will help."

And with that, she latched her mouth onto Karina's nipple and sucked. Karina squealed and I came hard, shooting a thick rope of cum onto Karina's stomach, with some splattering on my sister's cheek. The secondary shots landed close by, but Carly had already moved out of the line of fire. Karina giggled and then leaned in to lick my cum off my sister's cheek. That image will never leave my brain.

"That was fun, but we have to get dressed now." She kissed me on the cheek and bounced into their room. Carly winked at me.

"You enjoyed the hell out of that, didn't you?" Carly asked, staring at my cock.

"Well, yeah," I muttered.

"Well, if you're going to cum on me, next time just do it while I'm still in the shower." I felt my eyes pop open. Next time? "See you in the morning, bro."

She vanished behind their door, and I staggered back to my bed, both spent and in shock.

I passed out and, a little while later, I awoke to an empty house. I staggered downstairs in my boxers and scrounged some food. I stopped on the way down the hall in front of Carly's room. I stopped. Did I want to look around? Were there any interesting surprises behind that door?

My phone vibrated and brought me back to reality. I read the email and went straight to my desk and got to work. As is my pattern, I worked non-stop at the computer for the next seven hours or so. I did not hear the girls come home after school. I did not hear them open my door and come into the room, and I didn't hear them call my name out the first time.

"Trevor!" Carly nearly shouted. Startled, I shot my head back and looked up. Karina giggled, "Are you deaf?"

Both girls had on tight, thin blouses. I could see the white bras they had on underneath. Each had on some extremely short shorts, so tight they threatened to ride right up between their cheeks.

"Sheesh. Sorry. I get a little carried away and lose focus I guess," I said, catching my breath. "How was school?"

"It sucked." Karina pouted as she threw herself on my bed. I watched her tits jiggle, threatening to burst out of her blouse.

"Yeah," was my distracted reply. "So, what's up?"

"Mom and Dad won't be home for a while," my sister said flatly.

Karina caught my eye by running her hands up her smooth thighs. "I think you need a break."

She crawled off the bed and sashayed her way to the bathroom door, hips swaying tantalizingly the whole way. I could not pry my eyes off her ass if my life depended on it.

Carly was watching me. "Come on, big brother. We didn't have time to get off before school," she stated, following Karina into the bathroom.

It took me a second to process all this. Then I shot up out of my chair and stripped naked in one second flat. I pulled open the bathroom door and saw Carly and Karina were already naked, standing in the open shower stall. They were kissing and running their hands down each other's smooth backs, water cascading down their skin. My erection jutted out in front of me prominently. I cannot say I'm overly well-endowed, but I swear my dick was swollen a bit more than usual at that precise moment.

The girls broke their kiss. Karina blushed a little. My God she was gorgeous. Carly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shower stall. Karina wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

Carly moaned a little. She pulled Karina's face away from mine and licked along her neck. I took the moment to run my hands along Karina's breasts. I flicked her nipples lightly.

"Mmmm. You are driving me crazy," Karina purred. I leaned back up and kissed her. I felt Carly moving around. Karina swirled her tongue around mine and then, suddenly, I felt heat engulf my dick.

I looked down and saw my sister with my cock in her mouth. Back and forth she bobbed her head and I leaned back against the tile wall as the sensations took over. She pulled her mouth off me, licked my throbbing erection from tip to base and then plunged it back into her face. Karina giggled and sank to her knees before me as well. She grabbed my sister's face and began to kiss her deeply too.

I was transfixed by the sight. I had two gorgeous girls kneeling before me and making out with each other. Every so often they would break their kiss to lick and suck on the head of my cock before going back to each other's mouths. It was so hot. I started stroking myself watching them. They were so sexy, so arousing, so fuckable.

I would love to be able to tell you I lasted longer than I did, but after a few short minutes of this I was ready to burst. I arched my back, touched the head of my pulsing cock to their joined mouths and let loose with a seemingly never-ending series of bursts, layering cum across their mouths and faces. They never stopped kissing, sneaking their tongues out one at a time to lap at the cum coating their lips.

I leaned against the tile and struggled to catch my breath. As I did, I watched Carly and Karina continue to make out, hands roaming free around their bodies. Nipples being teased, pussies getting rubbed. The moans and groans got louder and louder. I watched intently, my deflated cock trying to return to action.

Karina broke the kiss and looked up at me. "We should probably get dressed. Harold and Vivian will be home soon."

Carly was lightly running her fingers Karina's pubic hair. "We didn't finish though," Karina pouted as she was being teased.

"Sorry. I tried," I said quietly. "I wasn't expecting you to do that."

"You didn't expect your sister to suck your cock?" Carly beamed up at me. "It's ok, but you owe us one. Each," she said with a smirk.

"Deal," I whispered.

Karina stood and pulled Carly to her feet. She kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my balls lightly. "We'll just finish each other off in the bedroom."

They gathered their clothes and vanished behind the opposite door. In a trance, I managed to clean up and put some clothes on. Sure enough, it wasn't long before mom got home. She gave me a hug and asked if there was anything specific that I wanted to eat tonight. My mouth said nothing, but my mind went to the pair of pussies in my sister's room. I felt myself blush and turned away.

"Got to get back to work mom. Love you," I said as I walked back down the hall.

"Ok honey. Will you ask the girls if they are ok with some pasta and sausage tonight?" I'm glad she couldn't see my face. I don't think I could have kept it straight. I knocked on their bedroom door and Carly flung the door open with a grin. She had on a plain t-shirt and some short shorts.

"We heard." Karina was in her bed laughing into her hands. Both girls were similarly dressed.

"Yes mom, we'd love some sausage tonight," Carly yelled across the house. She looked at me and whispered, "And then we'll want some for dessert after that," as she cupped my balls and cock through my shorts. I leaned against the door frame, allowing her whatever access she wanted.

"Carly!" Karina whisper-yelled. "Your mother is home!"

"I know. But she's in the kitchen and we'll hear her coming." She flat lined, fondling my cock the entire time. "I think you should come suck his dick."

Karina gasped but made her way over to where I was standing in the doorway. She pulled the front of my shorts down enough to pull my dick out and began to lick it in earnest.

Carly stood beside me, alternating her glances from down the hall where a parent might materialize from, to watching her best friend suck her brother's cock right beside her. She began to talk in low tones as Karina took my entire length between her perfect lips.

"We were getting so close when I heard mom's car pull up. Neither of us got to cum today, so we're definitely going to play around tonight after everyone goes to bed."

Karina came up for air and moaned her approval. Carly pulled her to her feet and kissed her, tongues dancing. I started to stroke myself when Carly grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Save it. I want you as horny and turned on as we are later tonight." Carly said, pushing me into the hall. "We'll text you."

My feet carried me to my room on their own. I was certainly not conscious of their efforts. My mind was racing, I was more turned on than I had ever been, and I was having a hard time thinking straight.

This had turned into more than some fun run-ins in the bathrooms. This was turning quickly into full on sex. Was I ready for that? I mean, yeah, what guy wouldn't want two teenage sexpots getting naked and throwing themselves at him at every turn. And I had to admit to myself, the fact that Carly was my sister made the whole thing just a bit naughtier and forbidden, which in turn was even more of a turn on. And Carly was hot as hell. My sister was more than fuckable.

And then Karina, Oh my. I was sitting there lusting after my sister, not even thinking about the perfect girl of my dreams. I loved everything about her. Her smile and eyes to her firm breasts and smooth curves. Her flirty confidence and her subtle softness. I wanted more than anything to have sex with her.

These are the thoughts that ran through my mind as we ate dinner and lounged about the living room watching TV with our parents. I tried not to stare at the girls, I tried to focus when Dad asked me how the proposal for his work was going. I tried.

"You look tired son; you should get some rest" he said as he set the remote down on the coffee table. "You've got classes starting soon as well. Don't want you to get overwhelmed and bite off more than you can chew."

I bid everyone good night and went to my room. I laid down on the bed and soon enough, was actually asleep.

My phone buzzed a little after eleven. I woke up, feeling rested, even though I had only been asleep for a couple hours. It was Karina. She sent me a picture of her and Carly in bed together, kissing.

That was my cue. I slid out of bed and went into the bathroom. The opposite door was open this time, and I made my way over. I stopped in the doorway and gazed at them naked, arms and legs wrapped around each other. They looked so innocent and so sexual all at the same time. I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts on the spot.

I stood by the edge of the bed, not wanting to disturb them fully. I rubbed Karina's ass because it was closest to me. She cooed and they broke their lip lock. Naturally, Carly spoke first.

"I know you just got here, but I really want to eat her pussy right now. Is that ok with you?" she asked, looking at Karina. She just nodded, and my sister began to kiss her way down her best friend's body, licking and rubbing the entire way. Carly palmed her pussy and sucked at her nipple. Karina wiggled in pleasure.

Carly positioned herself between Karina's legs and kissed her pussy lips softly. I groaned at the sight. My dick was already rock hard. I had no idea how I was going to last any longer than I had this afternoon.

Karina moaned out loud, then whispered for me to come closer. She leaned her neck over and took my cock in her mouth, sucking my dick as my sister was suckling her clit. I groaned, Karina moaned loudly on my cock, and Carly looked up with a sly grin.

"You guys need to be quiet, or we'll get busted," she stated, before burying her face between Karina's legs again.

Karina let my cock slip from her mouth and stroked it a few times. I knelt and began to kiss and play with her soft tits. The extra stimulation seemed to work as she squeezed her thighs together around my sister's head and came visibly.

Carly looked up, Karina's juices dripping from her chin and smiled. "That tasted wonderful. So sexy." And then she drove back in. Karina was panting heavily now, and I ran my hands down her legs.

"I think you should fuck your sister while she licks my cunt," she whispered in my ear.

Her words echoed in my brain as I slid behind Carly and began to rub her full ass. She arched her back and stuck her butt up in the air. I rubbed between her ass cheeks and down to the entrance of her tiny pussy. I encountered a flood of moisture. My sister's pussy was wet. Without another thought, I slid behind her and grabbed her hips. Carly wiggled her ass, then looked back at me lustfully as I slowly slid my hard cock inside her.

Carly cried out in pleasure as I slid the head of my cock past her opening. Karina grabbed her head and pushed it back down. Carly took the hint and resumed eating pussy while I fucked her. Her moans of desire were muffled by Karina's muff.

"That is so hot Trevor. Fuck your sister good," Karina moaned out, moments before another orgasm caused her to tremble uncontrollably.

She went quiet, her panting the only thing breaking the rhythm of my waist slapping against my sister as I thrust in and out of her. Carly, no longer occupied with the pussy in front of her, began to thrust back at me, quickening the pace.

I was getting close to exploding. Carly seemingly was too, as she had started rubbing her clit in fast circles as I fucked her from behind. Karina was back among the living now and had worked her way to be face to face with my sister. They were kissing deeply, and Carly's moans and groans were now covered by Karina's lips.

I was at the point of no return, I felt Carly's pussy tighten around my dick. I tried to speak, muttering some syllables that I thought made actual words. Karina heard me and interpreted correctly. She pushed my sister forward and stuck her own mouth around my dick as I started to let loose. Endless streams of cum seemed to shoot from my pulsating cock. Karina sucked and kept my dick in her mouth as I came. Small bits of semen leaked out from between her lips. She had swallowed as much as she could.

My shoulders gave out and I collapsed forward into the bed beside my sister. Carly was curled up in a ball. Karina crawled over me and kept sucking my cock, even as it deflated and resumed its normal state. She licked me clean, then laid down and started to kiss my sister.

Once I regained my faculties, I sat up and watched. Soft, slow, deep, tongue-filled kisses between the two hottest girls I knew. Karina giggled softly.

"Your pussy tastes great on your brother's cock," Karina whispered.

"I bet it does. His cum tastes great on your lips," Carly replied, kissing Karina again.

I could feel my cock stirring. It might take a few minutes, but he was getting ready to go again. I caressed my sister's side, running my hand up to cup her breast. I pinched the nipple lightly, she let out a "Mmmm" as she and Karina continued to kiss.

"As much fun as this is, we should probably get some sleep." Karina whispered. "We have to be ready for school in the morning, on time.

"Aww. Just one more cum?" Carly begged, sounding like a little girl.

"Fine. Spread your legs," Karina ordered. Carly complied, rolling on her back, and spreading her legs wide open. Karina slid her hand down and started rubbing my sister's clit hard and fast. It was clear she knew what she was doing. She'd use her other hand and flick at one of her nipples from time to time.

I stood beside the bed in awe. It was such an erotic sight. Karina's tits jiggled as her arm worked as a blur. She stopped to lick her fingers once and dipped them inside Carly's dripping pussy as well to keep everything well lubricated.

I didn't know I was doing it at first, but yes, I was stroking my cock to the show in front of me. No man could resist. Karina smiled at me and encouraged me with a wink.

"Does this turn you on? Me playing with her pussy in front of you. That's right. Cover your sister with cum Trevor, make that cock explode." Karina teased me with her words as she kept furiously trying to make Carly cum again.

1...45678...12