Seized and Shattered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she had finished eating, Nicole was in awe of how much better she felt. Even though her body was still tender, she no longer felt as though she was on the verge of death. Before she could give it a second thought, she piled the dishes on top of the silver tray, rose from the seat, dragged her sore body towards the bathroom. A hot bath sounded absolutely heavenly, but more than anything, she wanted to scrub away any evidence of having been so thoroughly used by Liam the night before.

Switching the bathroom light on revealed blindingly white space, with a massive sink and vanity at one end of the room, and a claw foot bathtub at the other. Furthest from Nicole was a small, closest-sized space where the toilet was. After her vision adjusted to the flood of bright fluorescent lights, her feet padded over to the tub. Once the water temperature was just right, she pressed down the plug and went about searching for soap, shampoo, and conditioner.

It didn't take long to find everything she would need underneath the sink. In fact, she was taken aback by the variety of products that were made available to her. Under one cupboard were several towels of varying sizes, and a couple cotton bath robes. Underneath another were luxury brand soaps, oils, lotions, skin care, and hair care products. For a second, Nicole felt like she was a guest at a fancy resort, rather than someone who had been kidnapped and was being held there against her will. Her hand reached for a bottle of oil labeled "lavender & honey". Watching as the thick, golden liquid mixed with the steaming water, she took a deep inhale of the sweet scent that wafted around her.

***************

Liam's dark eyes were fixated on the monitor in front of him, while his hands cradled a steaming cup of coffee. As hard as it was for him to look away, he eventually managed to drag his gaze down towards the manila folder on the desk. NICOLE L. ROBERTS was printed on the front in black, bold letters.

In the three hours since the file had been delivered to him, Liam had yet to open it and read its contents. It wasn't the information itself that made him anxious, but rather not knowing what he intended to do with it. Originally, he'd only planned to keep her for a weekend. He would toy with her, teach her a lesson, then send her back home. With a family as rich and powerful as his was, he already knew there would be no repercussions for his actions. None that money couldn't solve, anyway. But after only one time with her, he instantly knew that there was so much more he wanted to do with her...and to her. Her reactions towards him quenched the dark urges that seemed to intensify by just being near her.

He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. Uncertainty wasn't something he often felt. It went against his very nature. He needed to make a decision, and soon.

Simply sitting there and staring at the camera footage, he rationalized, likely wasn't going to help him reach any conclusions. I think it's time to check and see how she's doing, he thought to himself, excited to see how their next encounter would play out.

***************

Once the tub was full, Nicole returned to the cupboard to grab everything else she needed for her bath. Tentatively, she stepped into the tub, grimacing as her body adjusted to the high temperature of the water. Little by little, she eased lower, coming to appreciate the soothing affect the heat had on her aching muscles.

Finally, with her body fully submerged, she rested her head against the edge of the tub, closed her eyes, and released a long sigh. As long as she was held captive, Nicole knew she wouldn't be able to let her guard down. But being in a constant state of hyperarousal took its toll. She was determined to get away from him, but with all of the fucked up things that had transpired in such a short amount of time, the poor woman was physically and emotionally drained.

It felt like a dream to tune everything out, and to only focus on the steaming scented water that engulfed her. If she could, she would stay there forever, safe and warm. Leaving the tub would only expose her to the cold, bitter reality that awaited her the moment the air bit into her exposed skin, chasing away her warmth. She wasn't ready for that. She shouldn't have to be ready for that.

Her slick back moved lower and lower, until she was completely underwater. Bringing her head back up to the surface with a gasp, she smoothed her wet hair back and reached for the bottle of shampoo she left right next to the tub. Except it was no longer there.

"Looking for this?"

Nicole screamed and quickly spun her body around, sending splashes of water onto the floor. "What the fuck are you doing here!?!" She shrieked, more so from shock than anger.

Liam laughed as his eyes shone with amusement, like a young boy who had just succeeded in pulling off a harmless prank. "I came to check on you, see how you were feeling. The bathroom door was wide open, so I let myself in." He pulled up a stool and sat behind her. "It really wasn't my intention to scare you," he added with a deep chuckle.

With her arms covering her naked body, Nicole attempted to move to the other end of the tub. "I'd like to get out now, so if you could give me some privacy-," a strong hand gripped her shoulder, pulled her back, and pinned her against the hard porcelaine.

"No need to end your bath so soon on my account. In fact, why don't I help you out."

From the corner of her eye, Nicole watched Liam pump some of the shampoo on to his hands, then rub them together to form a lather. "Just lean back and relax," he said quietly, gently pressing his fingertips into her scalp. The slow massage of his fingers should've been relaxing, but Nicole felt her body tensing once more. This wasn't the time to try and fight him, no matter how badly she wanted to.

"Has anyone ever told you how lovely your hair is?" He casually asked.

"A few times, I guess," she murmured in response. Liam took a small bucket and filled it with water from the tub. With one hand, he gently guided her head back. Slowly, he poured the water over her head, watching it cascade down her thick, dark curls.

"I think it suits you. There's something so pure and natural about it; like a refusal to conform, to be tamed." Once the shampoo was rinsed away, he took some conditioner and used his fingers to comb it through her hair, noticing that, while wet, it landed just past her shoulders. "P-please be careful,' Nicole suddenly requested. She was finicky about her hair, and loathed when anyone aside from herself or her stylist touched it. Unfortunately she wasn't in a position to tell Liam to back off. And while she couldn't stand his touch, she was grateful that, at least for now, he wasn't hurting her.

"I'll be careful," he reassured her. Taking his time to work through any knots he came across, Liam changed the subject. "How did you sleep? It looked like you were having a nightmare."

"Something like that," Nicole admitted without hesitating. "I...I dreamt about the Christmas party." The vividness of the dream still left her feeling shaken, though it was nothing compared to what was happening to her in the present moment.

Liam took the bucket once more and rinsed her hair the way he had before. "That so?" He asked rhetorically. "Well, that's all in the past. I'm not going to let my little mouse escape a second time," he said with a sense of finality that made Nicole's stomach churn. And for the millionth time that morning, she wondered; could all of this truly have been avoided if she had slept with him that night? Would he have let her go home in the morning and resume her daily life as though nothing had transpired between them? Would he have forgotten about her the moment he set his eyes on his next potential conquest?

More questions was the last thing she needed. Even if she got answers, that wouldn't change anything. It wasn't like she could go back in time.

As they say, hindsight is 20/20.

"Any chance you'll give me some privacy to dry off?" she asked skeptically.

Liam rose from the stool, holding the stool Nicole took from the cupboard, and stood out of arm's reach. "Afraid not," he smiled, his midnight blue eyes glimmering mischievously.

"You're so cruel," Nicole stated flatly, making no move to get out of the bathtub.

"I never claimed otherwise," Liam retorted. "But like I said before, this'll all be so much easier if you just give up and do as I say. The choice is yours, little mouse." He leaned back against the sink and watched her intensely. Without saying anything, his message was clear; he wasn't going anywhere.

You're wrong, Nicole thought bitterly. There hasn't been a single time that you've truly given me a choice in anything. She wasn't naive enough to believe that any illusion of a choice wasn't another part of this sick, twisted game of his. A game that he'd already won before they even started playing.

"Bastard!" She swore under her breath. With one hand gripping the edge of the tub, Nicole reluctantly pulled herself up, exposing her naked, dripping body to Liam's lustful gaze.

"There's my good girl," he said. Using one hand to safely help her out of the tub, he used the other to start drying off her body. Subconsciously, Nicole kept her arms squeezed around her breasts and genitals, and flinched away each time the towel moved to a different part of her body. "So skittish," Liam chided her. "All I'm doing is getting you dried off." Standing behind her, he reached around and attempted to pull her arms down at her sides. "No!" She struggled against him. "I can do it myself, please."

"There's no point in hiding your body from me after last night." With little difficulty, he pried her arms away and brought the towel to her more intimate areas. The sight of her flushed chest and hardened nipples had his pupils dilating, his gaze growing dark with lust and excitement. There was no point in repressing his desires. After all, his sole reason for kidnapping her was so that he could use her as he pleased. Liam pressed his hard-on into her back, his breath quickening. The damp towel fell to the floor with a dull thud. Nicole whimpered as large hands kneaded her breasts, pausing occasionally to pinch and pull at her nipples. "P-please. I'm still sore...," she begged desperately.

He couldn't figure out why, perhaps it was the scent of her soft skin, or the ways she reacted to his touch, but Liam felt an almost animalistic need to be buried inside of her, and feel her wet heat wrapped around his cock. He pressed his lips to the crook of her neck as his hand forced its way between her legs. "Liam! I can't...it's too soon, please," Nicole cried at the sensation of his fingers dipping between her sensitive folds. Giving into him was one thing when she was drugged and disoriented, but she wouldn't allow her fear of him to keep her from fighting and refusing to become his plaything.

Before any voice of reason or logical thinking could stop her, Nicole slammed her elbow into Liam's gut as hard as she could. Stunned by the sudden attack, Liam released her. As he doubled over in pain, she threw her head back against his face.

Without pausing to see how much damage she'd inflicted, Nicole ran out of the bathroom as quickly as she could, praying that the bedroom door would be unlocked. Her heart was beating a million miles a minute as she grasped the doorknob and turned. The cold piece of metal turned without any resistance. Hope and adrenaline flooded her body. The open doorway provided her with a glimpse of a simple hallway with empty white walls. The view was taken from her in an instant when the door slammed shut in front of her, and her body was pushed harshly against it.

"NO!" She shrieked. Tears of anger and defeat blurred her vision. "No! Let go of me you fucking asshole! Let go of me!"

"All you had to do was behave," Liam growled in her ear, his voice husky and dark. "Do you wanna know a secret? I was gonna let you go tomorrow. But clearly you haven't learned your lesson." He used his body weight to keep her pinned to the door and hurriedly freed his erection from the confines of his black sweatpants. "Seems to me that you haven't learned jack shit. So you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna keep you here and fuck you over and over again until you learn to submit like needy slut we both know you are. Hell-," he pulled her hips back and eased the tip of his cock into her, "I might just keep you locked up here forever." Too impatient to give Nicole time to adjust, Liam thrust the rest of his length inside her, savoring the cry that his intrusion pulled from her lungs.

"Liam!" She sobbed. "It...it hurts so much. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," her head hung shamefully between her shoulders. Whether or not he was telling the truth, the thought that her failed escape had come with such a heavy price was more than she could bear. The surge of adrenaline followed by another devastating violation left the battered woman dizzy and drained. The only thing that kept her conscious and grounded in reality was the pleasure laced pain in her core that only grew stronger with each thrust.

"This is all your fault, you stupid bitch," Liam practically snarled. Nicole felt his anger radiating from his sweat slicked body as he pounded ruthlessly into her, paying no heed to her cries for mercy. "Guess you're too dumb to accept what's expected from worthless whores like you. But that's alright," he moved one hand around her body and between her thighs, seeking out her swollen clit. "I underestimated how badly you need someone to put you in your place. I'll teach you. I'll break you down and turn you into the perfect slut. You'll learn. You'll learn to love this, all of it." His voice strained with the fast approach of his orgasm.

"Don't do this," she strained to speak between pained cries. "I can't take this anymore, you have to stop." Immediately she regretted her words. A hard pinch on her clit had her seeing stars, while causing her pussy to squeeze his dick even tighter. "Oh God, Liam!" Her body jerked back as another unwanted orgasm surged through her. The painfully pleasurable sensations were prolonged by how deep and hard Liam continued to fuck her. If he hadn't had her pinned against the door, there was no way she'd be able to keep herself standing. "You are not in a position to tell me what I can or can't do. Do you understand me?" His hand smacked her ass when she failed to respond. "Answer me!"

"Yes! Yes, I understand!" she cried, willing to do or say anything to appease him.

"Good girl," his tone became disturbingly soft and gentle. "That's my good girl." His frenzied thrusts continued for a few more seconds until he groaned and stilled inside of her. While catching his breath, he leaned down until his lips were practically touching her ear. "If you try hurting me or escaping again, this will be nothing compared to what I'll have in store for you," he warned. After pulling out of her, Liam quickly picked her up before she could collapse onto the floor.

He carried Nicole princess style over to the bed, and unlike the previous night, he gently placed her down onto the mattress and draped a sheet over her flushed, trembling body. "You know, I'd like to take my time and be gentle with you," he said, brushing back a sweat-soaked curl that clung to her forehead, "but I need you to behave. I can make you feel so, so good...you just need to do as I say. Alright?"

Nicole shot him a quick, teary-eyed glare before turning her back to him and yanking the sheet higher over her body. "Leave me the fuck alone," her voice shook with the force of her sobs. No other words were exchanged between them, and a minute later Nicole was grateful to hear the sound of the door opening and closing.

************

The only thing that made Liam happier than finally deciding what to do with Nicole, was the fact that he'd been able to use his own indecision to manipulate her.

If he was honest with himself, he lacked the willpower to stick to his original plan of only keeping and using her for a couple days. It was just his luck that she still had some fight left in her, giving him the excuse he needed to justify having her stay, all while making her believe that her foreseeable imprisonment was her fault. Liam smiled to himself. It was all so perfect. She was perfect. And now she was all his.

12