Self Dares Ch. 11

Story Info
Reacquainted with Hanna and getting a lot closer to Mum.
24.6k words
4.9
3.5k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
587 Followers

I was sleeping on my front which seemed to be how I usually ended up these days. I had abandoned pyjamas months ago and other than the days when I was on I slept naked. It was just more comfortable and although I was always paranoid I would lose the duvet during the nights and get walked in on the most I wore in bed were panties. Maybe sleeping on my front was my brain's solution for damage limitation. If I lost the duvet and someone came in the most they would see would be my ass. There were of course exemptions to the nude rule. If I was at a sleepover or any situation where sleeping naked would at best be a bit weird or just flat-out inappropriate I wore shorts and a t-shirt, but generally speaking, underneath that duvet, I was 100% naked.

I could feel Andy gently kissing my shoulder and as he edged the duvet down to the small of my back his kisses trailed across my shoulder blades. I felt him position himself on his elbow so he was facing me and he gently tickled his fingertips down my spine as he kissed my back. I gently rippled my shoulders in sequence with his kisses so he knew I was awake and very much approving of his alarm clock choice. I used my hand to sweep my hair out of the way exposing the back of my neck for him and then slid my hands and arms back underneath my pillow again. He took the hint and his kisses slowly moved from my back and shoulders up to my neck.

Quickest way to turn me on. Kiss and nibble at my neck. Nibbling my ear and neck just below my ear makes me very wet, very quickly. He knew this. Of course, he did. We have been together long enough now for him to know how to turn me on. I let him kiss, nibble and caress me while his fingers stroked gently up and down my spine. That felt so good, and although had only been awake for a few moments I could already feel the tingle and sensation of excitement between my legs.

Like a carefully positioned towel left by a masseuse, the duvet covered my ass, but barely. You could see I was naked below the waist as well as the top half, but at the same time, you couldn't actually see anything of note. Using my feet and toes I walked the duvet down another couple of inches and felt the cool air against my bare bum. His hand continued down my spine and this time he kept going and grabbed my ass and squeezed it in his hand. He always squeezed my ass that little bit too hard, the fine line between pleasure and pain, but fuck me, it felt awesome.

I turned my head so I was face down into the bed sheets to expose the back of my neck. He lifted himself higher onto his elbow and leaned across me to kiss the back of my neck. I let out an uncontrolled moan of satisfaction. His different position also pressed his erection against my hip. I let him kiss the back of my neck and grind his cock against the side of my body. He was massively turned on, he had clearly woken up very horny as I could feel his pre-cum on my bare skin. I wiggled my bum for him and he gave it another squeeze.

I didn't say anything. I just opened my legs slightly and turned my head so I was facing him. I gave him a dreamy smile. Half in response to what he was promising, but it was also purely due to the fact I had been awake for less than 5 minutes. He lowered his head for a kiss and our lips met for the briefest of kisses. It was longer than a peck on the lips of friends saying goodbye, but it was nowhere near a passionate kiss of two lovers. It was just "good morning and yes please."

I turned my head again so I was facing away from him and felt him carefully roll on top of me. For the weight difference, it has always struck me how unsquished you feel when a guy rolls onto you. He was no heavyweight, but he was easily half my weight again, probably more, and now except for the bit of weight taken by his arms as he positioned above me it was all on me. He laid between my legs and I opened them further for him to make it comfortable for him to lay there without having to balance his legs on mine.

He lifted his hips off me and I felt his cock fall between my legs. He took hold of himself and gently guided himself into my very wet pussy from behind. I was very submissive in this position. Even if I wanted to actively participate in this position it would have been difficult. Although he didn't feel heavy there was no way I was making any meaningful movements with 80kg laying on top of me. He gently slid into me and as he got deeper I arched my ass into the air so he had a better angle to go deeper. "Mmmmmm yeah," I whispered as I felt his stomach against my ass as he fully penetrated me. "Good morning," I said softly as he slowly started to have sex with me.

"Morning," he replied as he kissed the back of my neck again. He swept my hair out of the way and nibbled, kissed and licked the back of my neck as he slowly thrust in and out of me. I wasn't achieving orgasm in this position, but even so, it would still be in my top five of favourites. It felt so sensual and loving. The position forced him to go slow and deep as any sort of powerful thrusting would either force my arched back and bum back onto the bed causing him to slip out. Or more seriously, snap my spine in two.

It was a position that I had persevered with for longer than was probably normal. It was the position that Mark had fucked me to oblivion in after my first modelling job. I squealed my teenage brains out when he did this to me. Laid flat on my front and he just took me to another planet. Andy didn't though, well, not in this position anyway. I have zero complaints in that department, but me flat on my front and him behind me just wasn't mind-blowing for me. It was nice and all that. Nice is underplaying it slightly, it was incredible and made me feel so close to him emotionally as we practically became one, but mind-blowing orgasms? Not for me. It felt nicer if I lifted my hips off the bed so my ass was slightly in the air, but even so, I had never been close to orgasm in this position. Size? Shape? Technique? Who knows.

He whispered sweet nothings into my ear as we had sex. I could feel his excitement growing as despite me not being able to orgasm in this position, he had no such issue. I needed it faster at the very least, or some sort of nipple attention, or ideally, clit. The faster option has been explained as to why that is not happening. I am laying on my nipples and unless he can dislocate his wrist in several places he is not reaching my clit. I could of course play with myself, but fuck that, I can do that by myself whenever I want. I don't need an orgasm to achieve satisfaction.

I felt him growing inside me seconds before I felt the warmth of semen flood into me. I grinned to myself, my face still buried in the bed sheet as he came into me. "Mmmmmmmm yeah," I whispered again in approval. I will never get bored of that feeling. Nothing beats it and as of yet, nothing artificial has replicated the feeling of a guy cumming inside you. Incidentally, the only other thing that toys can't really replicate is the human tongue, Being licked out by someone who has half a clue what they are doing is mind-blowing and nothing comes close to simulating it.

He kept going, slow deep thrusts, each one ending in another ejaculation of his seed inside me. He slowed down and stopped and kissed the back of my neck again. His weight turned into dead weight as it always did afterwards and although still not feeling that heavy, it did pin me down more. My arched back ached and I let my legs slip so I lowered flat onto my front again. This caused him to fall out of me, his cock already well on the way to flaccid he had neither the rigidity nor length to stay in me at that angle. My pussy rejected the seed that had not been fired deep enough and it soaked into the sheets and coated the inside of my thighs. "Eww," I said.

He laughed. "Yeah, I felt that one," he said. Although he was not in me anymore he was still between my legs and his rejected load was delivered back against the cock that put it there. Maybe there is some poetic stuff there, but that is beyond my talents.

He lifted off me and rolled next to me again. I rolled onto my side and just accepted the aftermath of unprotected sex in that position. A lot came out, or it felt like it anyway. The sheets needed a wash anyway, so whatever, I also needed a shower, even before we had sex. "What day is it?" I asked. No, the sex hadn't been that impactful to make me forget the day, just as a student days didn't really matter all that much.

"Monday," he said. As perfect timing, the alarm clock went off and he turned it off. I grumbled. I knew his alarm clock went off at 7am, so that meant I was awake way too early.

"Are you in work?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Late one as well," he said, "What are your plans?"

"A lecture at 10, then I guess I had best go home to let them know I am still alive," I said. It had been four days since I had been home and over a week since I had slept there. I had not moved into Andy's officially, but I was there more than I wasn't

"Are you here tonight?" he asked.

"How late?" I queried his working late comment.

"9 ish, I would say."

"Nar, prob stay at home then," I said. If he was working until 9, he would not be back until almost 10, and he would be at work tomorrow again, so it really wasn't worth it. Although we could just have sex and go to sleep, then repeat this morning, tomorrow.

"Yeah, no worries," he said, "Do you need a shower?"

"I do, but you can go first," I said as I cuddled the duvet and switched the TV on. His question was fairly pointless, it would be a fairly grim bus journey if I didn't shower.

He got up, I had a perv at his nakedness until he disappeared out of the room and to the bathroom. It still spiked my anxiety that he went naked. I know no one else was here, but all I have ever known was living with parents and a brother, and just strolling around the house naked felt so exposed. He regularly made me drinks and even breakfast while being naked, he also poked fun at me when I automatically went to put something on before leaving his room.

He came back, got dressed and gave me a kiss. "See ya later," he said. "Are you seeing Hanna?" he asked with a smile. She was the cheat that was allowed and he didn't mind, which to me is weird. There is no way my jealousy would let him casually bang one of his mates. The girl-on-girl fantasy is real though.

"Probably," I said.

"Pictures?"

"No."

"Video?"

"Less chance than the zero chance of a picture."

"Gory details?"

"We will see," I said teasingly. "Do you want me to wash the sheets?" I offered. It was out of politeness, I couldn't be bothered with it, but I would if he wanted me to.

"Nar," he said, "I will do them when I get back and sleep in the spare room. Have a good day. Love you."

"Love you too," I replied. "Come here," I said.

He came over to me expecting me to just request another kiss, but I unzipped him and reached into his trousers. "I am already late," he protested, but he didn't actually move away or do anything to assist his timekeeping. I slid him out of his boxers and trousers and into my mouth. "Fuuuuuuuck," he whispered as he got hard in my mouth and I started to suck him.

I looked up at him and maintained eye contact as I sucked his dick. Wide puppy dog eyes and being naked seems to do the trick, even if I was on my front so the most he could see was my ass. I bobbed my head up and down him as I swirled my tongue all over his cock. Grazing my teeth over his hardness and sucking to a vacuum as I worked him. This was for him, as he said, he was already late, and him cumming quickly was kind of the point.

I didn't speak, or make any communication attempts. I just perched myself on my elbows laying across the bed with his dick down my throat. I managed to control my gag reflex and I actually managed to deep-throat him a few times before it started to feel weird and scratchy. He didn't warn me, he didn't need to, it was no secret when he was going to cum. I adjusted my position and let him cum in my mouth. That initial gush of the gloopy cum as it fires into your mouth is the perfect mix of disgraceful and awesome. Considering her had cum very recently it was still a decent load. Enough to make it awkward without dribbling anyway. He stared down at me as he emptied his balls into my mouth and I just laid there and let him. When he was done I sucked my lips around him and he slid out and he zipped himself up again. I showed him his cum that was pooled in the bottom of my mouth and swirled my tongue through it a few times. "Dirty bitch," he said with a loving smile as I swallowed.

"It is why you love me," I said as I wiped my hand across my mouth. "Have a good day at work."

I cuddled into the duvet for a few minutes and enjoyed the smell of him. I considered playing with myself, but that would remove the tingly awesome that was currently in me and I liked that more than I would enjoy an orgasm. The after-tingle of sex could last the day, or at least a few hours and it just felt nice. I got up so I didn't fall asleep again, showered, locked up and went to catch the bus to University. If you are worried about his dog I let him out and fed him and he pays for a dog walker type person to come around early afternoon to let him out and take him for a walk. I know this as I almost shit myself when I was lazing around in his room early afternoon one day and the front door opened as he had forgotten to cancel the walker.

I waited around after my lecture and had lunch with Hanna who was very pleased that I was not seeing Andy that night as I must admit I had neglected her a little bit this last month or so. Granted a lot of it was 50-50 as she had been too busy trying to extract her own weight in semen out of her footballer boyfriend, but even so, it had been a while since we had just been us. We went back to mine via hers as I hadn't seen my family for a week and I thought I had best show my face, The journey took a couple of hours instead of the usual 30 minutes due to the diversion to Hanna's. It was only time though, as students the bus pass covers it all, so one bus or 20. It was all free.

We got back to mine and I let myself in. "Who the fuck are you?" Mum asked when she saw me walk into the kitchen, "Carl! We have burglars."

"Ha ha, hilarious," I said sarcastically, "And mind your language."

"Oh wow, a lesser spotted Sophie appears," Dad said as he came in from wherever he had been. It seems like my entire family were comedians. "Are you out of money?"

"No, I am not," I protested, but cut my protest short. "Why? Can I have some money?"

"You can have some takeaway money, we are out tonight," he said.

"Oh charming," I said, "Where are you to fucking off to?" I asked making a point to drop the F-bomb as I knew it would trigger Dad.

"Language Sophie," he said with a scowl.

"She started it," I said and pointed at Mum.

"We are actually going to Hanna's for the evening," Mum said as she changed the subject. "Food, wine, chatter. Very dull for teenagers."

"Yeah, sounds it," I said, "Do we get the living room then?"

"If you fight your brother for it," Dad said. "What are you two doing?"

"Crap TV, few drinks," I said.

"Few?" Dad questioned.

"A few is a very wide-ranging description of quantity," I clarified.

"True," Dad conceded.

"Are you going to keep your panties on this time?" Mum asked with a wry smile. The last time Hanna and myself were left alone for any serious length of time I came home, stripped naked and did naked yoga for them all. Just at that moment, Graham came in.

"Panties? Pardon? Who is hoping to keep her panties on?" he asked as he opened the cupboard and got a bag of crisps out of it.

"Your sister," Mum said as Graham just looked confused.

"Never mind," I said.

"You can keep them on," he said looking at me, "However..." he began as he glanced at Hanna.

She just grinned at him in that way that guys love. The promising absolutely nothing but suggesting everything sort of smile. Innocence and filth at the same time. Short of dropping the revelation that she wasn't wearing any panties, it was the perfect tease using just a smile that lasted a fraction of a second. I have no idea if she was wearing underwear or not. I assume that she is, but I have not asked or checked.

We forfeited the living room as, to be honest with you, the bed was more comfortable. He was also already set up with his game console and beers chilling in the fridge. In his defence games were better on the bigger TV in the living room. We only have 32-inch ones in our rooms, but the main TV was twice that size, ultra HD and all that jazz. We ordered a pizza for dinner which we ate downstairs and shared with Graham. I say shared, Hanna and I had maybe three slices between us, and he then cleared up the rest. We refilled our drinks and went back upstairs. It did not escape my attention that his eyes were practically locked onto Hanna's ass whenever he could see it and she wasn't sitting on it.

We both noticed, but neither of us pulled him up on it. He needs to get laid and sitting on his games won't achieve that. If he wants a cheap thrill looking at my best mate's bum through jeans then each to their own I guess. In his defence, she does have a cute arse, but loads of girls do go and get one.

At around half 8 she went for a shower. We had been toying with going to the bar for a few drinks, but laziness won out in the end and we decided to stay in. When she came back I grabbed my towel to go for a shower as well. "Can I borrow a T-shirt or something?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said, "You know where they are." She would likely not sleep in it, but it was not even 9 pm yet so sitting around in her underwear would be a little bit keen.

I showered and went back wrapped just in a towel. She was sitting on my bed wearing one of my long T-shirts and drying her hair. She wouldn't have a bra on, but I did wonder about underwear. The t-shirt was fairly short on her, just about reaching halfway down her thigh. Not being pervy, just I would match her. If I was on my own I wouldn't bother with underwear at all, just a t-shirt in case anyone came in. It would also indicate what she was likely to sleep in. As I said, she wouldn't wear the t-shirt as we would get too warm and if she didn't have underwear on she was likely planning on sleeping naked. Which is fine, she is the exception to the pyjamas rule. Whatever is most comfortable, if it is summer and hot, then naked is fine, equally if it is winter then sleeping in hoodies and jogging pants would be acceptable as well. Neither option guarantees nor discounts sexy time. Entirely unrelated.

I decided to just ask her. "Are you wearing any panties?"

"No, it is fucking roasting," she said and she lifted the t-shirt for a fraction of a second to prove it. Not that she needed to, I would have believed her. "What?" she asked when she saw my expression.

"Sorry, cant get used to you being shaved," I replied with a grin.

"Ha, yeah, for now."

"For now?"

"Yeah, it feels awesome and I do like it," she began.

"But..." I prompted.

"It does make me look like anyone who fucks me, or tries to fuck me should be signing a register for a very long time."

I laughed as she did have a point. I shrugged the towel off and hunted for a second t-shirt. She had stolen the one I would have picked. No reason, other than it was one of my bigger ones so was more comfortable. Probably why she picked it, she was a fair bit taller than me and that coupled with her larger chest did make even my long t-shirts a lot shorter on her. The one she had on would have been almost to my knees. "See, that style of hair looks so much cuter. What does Andy think?" she asked as she saw me naked.

"I think as long as I am putting out on a semi-regular basis he is really not bothered either way."

stripgnd
stripgnd
587 Followers