Self Dares Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced around again to make sure no one was within earshot. "It wouldn't be my favourite, but yeah, it is okay." She looked at me for a second and I could tell her next question was incoming, so I headed her off. "Same for bum as well."

She smiled at me knowingly. "Favourite? And I am assuming front is by far the favourite. Of the other two though, and neither is not a valid answer."

"Damn," I said as she took away my get-out-of-jail-free answers. I thought about it for a few seconds as I was not sure of the answer. Both are fairly degrading. Having a cock piston in and out of your throat as your eyes water while you gag and wheeze is about as degrading as you can get. Wondering whether you prioritize your own oxygen levels or trying to stop him blasting cum straight down your throat is a weird choice to make. Even weirder is the more I think about it the wetter I get and the more likely I am to get on my knees and see how much I can swallow this time. Equally a dick up your ass is just gross. There is nothing sexy about it and that is further cemented when you feel that pulse and warmth as his semen rushes deep into your back entrance. The whole aspect of it is fairly icky and yet, as is the case with a blow job, the more I think about it and the hornier I am the more likely I am to bend over and hand him the lube. Who am I kidding? Call me a slut, whatever, I have never orgasmed with a dick down my throat. Ass every time if I am in the mood. "Ass," I said a lot more confidently than was warranted making such an admission to my own mother.

She laughed out loud and nodded her head. "I was not expecting that."

"Not expecting me to answer? Or not expecting the answer?"

"The answer. You like it then?"

"I wouldn't go that far," I replied honestly.

"Do you let him cum?"

That was another question I was not expecting. It was a question that Hanna would ask, but I was not expecting such a detailed request from Mum. I hesitated for a second, but she had asked the question, she shouldn't have done if she didn't want honesty. "Yeah," I said nodding my head, "I let him cum in me."

I am not sure if she was shocked, disgusted or just disappointed. Probably a mix of all three I guess. I was still her baby girl at the end of the day. She had not intended for me to have my ass thumped and then filled with cum when she brought me into this world, but I bet she has done similar, if not worse. "What about you?" I asked.

"Oh, anal, 100%," she said without missing a beat, "I am terrible at sucking, I always embarrass myself and it tastes fucking disgraceful."

"Choke?" I asked but smiled at her taste comment. I didn't actually mind the taste, it was more the texture that made me heave if I wasn't prepared for it.

"Gag, choke, spray cum around the room and all over him. Yep." It was still a little bit strange that if I thought about it, the cum that was being fired down her throat and then sprayed everywhere was my Dad's. That is kinda weird to know that level of intimacy between them. They are married, so if she chooses to suck his dick then whatever, hardly a surprise. She does however kiss me with that mouth. I wonder how long she leaves it? Does she swallow the spunk, wipe her hand across her lips and head downstairs for some coffee and a good morning kiss for me? Bleh. Gross. I would like to think she at least brushes her teeth. Incidentally, if you are after some tips, brush your teeth first. Strong mint feels awesome. Apparently.

We had a giggle and finished off our drinks. Doing nothing was hard work and we were both fairly tired. We headed back up to our room and sat on the balcony for a while. We did consider having another drink, but neither of us moved to actually get one. At around half 10 she suggested the hot tub. "Bikini is still wet," I said. Thinking about it it was an odd argument as the second I got into the hot tub any bikini would be wet. It did feel odd though putting on a wet swimming costume. That is very odd the more you think about it. That is also ignoring the fact that I have swimwear options, so I had dry costumes.

She looked at me with a mixture of confusion and disappointment. "It is a private hot tub, costumes are entirely optional," she said.

I grinned at her, but my smile soon ebbed away when I realised that she wasn't joking. Yes, it was a private hot tub, but a glass-sided balcony was a long way from private. I am being dramatic. No one overlooked us unless you walked to the edge of the balcony so people below could see you then your modesty was fairly safe. "Really?" I asked.

"If you want," she replied with a shrug, "I am wearing this though," she added as she picked up her costume and went into the bathroom. I smiled at her tease. She wasn't joking. If I had been more receptive and confident we would have been in the hot tub naked, but exhibitionist or not, nudity was nudity. Given time I would have jumped at the chance, but put on the spot and social conditioning won over my own curiosity.

We changed into our costumes and with a glass of wine each we got into the hot tub. We switched on the bubbles and relaxed into the warm water. It was so relaxing and lovely. The company helped massively as well. We played paper scissors stone for who got the wine refills and it worked out fairly evenly. I switched to just soft drinks after the third round as if not I would be obliterated on wine. Mum stayed on the wine though. She is hardcore.

I had to be careful how I sat back in the hot tub. The bubbles were fairly powerful and if you landed over one of the jets it sent tingles places that were best reserved for alone time. You didn't even need to sit on one, just being over one felt way nicer than it maybe should when sharing a hot tub with your Mum. I had noticed that Mum was also selective about where she sat and as I took my seat again we held eye contact and she smiled at me. "Sit on one of the jets," she said with a cheeky grin before taking a sip of her wine.

"Errrrrrr... how about no?" I replied sarcastically with a wry smile.

"Why not?" she asked as she switched from mischievous to pure innocence.

I couldn't help but smile at her instant switch to innocence. I can do both. I can be mischievous and play the innocent fairly well, but not in such a Jekyll and Hyde sort of way. I would have to work on that. I am a girl and a direct relation of hers and that made me a little gooey inside. I would drive Andy crazy if I could pull that off that well. "I suspect you know full well why not," I replied.

"Even with a costume on?" she asked. I just gave her the 'Well yeah. Duh,' expression. Anything down there that is generating a vibrating or rippling pattern and I am turning to goo fairly reliably. Swimming costume or not. I can sit on a motorbike while wearing jeans and wet my panties fairly quickly. Don't ask me how I know that. A swimming costume isn't any sort of meaningful barrier. "Oh to be a teenager again," Mum said ruefully as she took another sip of her wine.

"Would you not?" I asked. If I had not drunk a significant amount of alcohol that question would not have made it passed my brain filter. I have had a fair amount of alcohol though, so there you go, question asked. Not directly, but direct enough.

"Orgasm?" Mum clarified to which I just nodded my head. In for a penny and all that. She shook her head. "Nar, not with a costume on."

"Without?" I queried with a naughty grin.

She thought about it for a second. "Yeah, maybe without," she said after a few seconds.

"Maybe?" I was a little surprised at her lack of surety. Even with a costume on if I sat on one of the jets I would be cross-eyed without a shadow of a doubt. Clit did it for me. Massively. I can get off by just teasing my clit and not actually stimulating it. Just the promise of stimulation can get me off if I have time and am horny enough. Direct stimulation, even if that stimulation is being delivered by bubbles and I am orgasming.

"Yep, maybe," she said again just for clarity. I left it at that. Each to their own, I know not all girls get off on the same stuff. It was odd to me as I can't imagine any other way, but that is what makes life interesting I guess. The conversation was a bit slower and when our glasses were empty there was no game played for who was getting the refills. It must have been into the early hours of the morning now, although we couldn't see a clock from where we were sitting.

"Bed?" I half asked and half suggested.

"Yeah, good plan," she replied and she got up out of the water.

We switched the hot tub off and covered it to save the energy of heating it. We also flipped the cleaning tab down on it as well. It was requested that if you used the hot tub to indicate as such and the cleaning staff would add it to their daily housekeeping routine. I went into the bathroom first and came out wearing my t-shirt and panties. Mum went in after me and a second later the door opened again. "Did you turn the towel rail off?" she asked.

"No, why?" I asked. She dangled her t-shirt on the end of her finger and then let it fall. It slapped the tiled floor like only wet material can. It was sodden still. "Oh dear, do you have another?"

"No," she replied.

She started to get dressed again. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I will go down and see if there is a drying facility."

"Don't be daft. Just sleep in your panties."

"Do you not mind?"

"Nar. Sleep naked if you prefer. Whatever," I said with a shrug. I rolled onto my side facing away from her to afford her some privacy. She went back into the bathroom again and came out a few minutes later. She got in bed and pulled the duvet up over her. "Naked?" I questioned.

I heard her laugh softly behind me. "Panties."

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at her. "What do you normally wear?" I asked. Genuine intrigue. It made no difference to me what she wore in bed, but I wanted to know anyway.

"Nothing," she said, "Unless..." she began but trailed off with her answer. She didn't need to tell me the occasion she wore something. I assume they were similar reasons to me. Once a month and if she was somewhere where nudity would be weird.

"Are you?" I asked to which she just shook her head. "Dare ya to sleep naked then."

"Dare you back," she replied.

"I dared you first," I said with a shrug. It was hardly the most adult of arguments, but it was hardly the most adult of conversations we were having.

"I am assuming you are not on?" she asked to which I just shook my head. If I had been on I would have likely declined a spa weekend. "Paper scissors stone, you for them," she said as she referenced her own underwear.

"And if you win?" I asked.

"Clothes, if I win you sleep in nothing, if you win, I will," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, fuck it. We are in a nudist hotel. Loser sleeps naked for the rest of the weekend."

"One round sudden death?"

"Yep, ready?" she asked to which I just nodded and sat up in bed. She also sat up in bed which caused the duvet to fall down to her tummy and expose her breasts. "Three.. two... one..." she counted down and on one I threw scissors. I had picked scissors in my head as soon as she mentioned the game. If you overthink things you always lose. I know that can't be the case as it is a game based purely on chance unless you play your opponent a lot and know how they play. This may come as a major surprise to you, but I very rarely play paper scissors stone with my Mum.

She threw paper and I grinned at her. "Oops..."

"Balls," she said with a genuine tone of disappointment. Stupid game with her daughter or not, she was competitive, and she hated losing.

"Time to get naked mummy."

She smiled at my Mummy comment and shook her head. "That is fucking weird."

"I know. It is why I said it. Take your panties off, Mummy."

She grumbled for a few seconds, but she laid on her back on the bed, lifted her ass up and slid her panties down and off. I didn't double-check check she actually did it and didn't just mime the movement. "Double or quits?" she offered.

"Double what?" I questioned, "You can't get double naked?"

It was a fair point. We weren't playing for money, so double or quits didn't really work. I went through a few numbers in my head in the second it took her to reply. I value my nudity fairly highly, but not with my Mum it seems. I agreed in my own head that I would do double or quits for $20 which is a piteously small amount to wager on my breasts and pussy. I decided to multiply it by a bit. "$100."

"Ha, no chance," she said laughing. It was worth a try. "If I lose I will stand on the balcony for 10 seconds."

"Oooo naked?" I asked to which she nodded. I grinned back at her. "60 seconds," I countered.

"15 seconds."

"45 seconds." We both smiled at each other, we knew where this was going. "Meet in the middle?" I offered.

"30 seconds?" she confirmed and I nodded.

"Naked, arms in the air, facing outwards and standing right up against the balcony."

She looked at me and for the first time in my life, I saw my Mum's confidence flex close to breaking. It was the small hours of the morning, but it was a 24-hour hotel so there would be some people around. Would anyone be outside and look up? I guess that is the million-dollar question. "Deal," she said. "If you lose, you sleep naked."

"Yep. I will sleep naked, or if you prefer you can put something back on," I offered.

She shook her head. "No way, naked." I grinned at her. I was going scissors again. I had decided this as soon as a second round was suggested. The more I thought about it the more I thought she would assume I would do that and she would just go rock. So I should switch to paper. This is why you don't second guess yourself. Pick one, and stick to it. Scissors.

"Three.. two... one..." she said and I threw scissors again. She went paper again and a smile spread across my face. "Oh fuck off," she said.

I would not force her to do it if she really didn't want to, but I was not letting her off the hook. She could wimp out, but she wasn't getting a get-out-of-jail-free card. "Off you go," I said.

She kicked the duvet off and stood up. It was fairly dark, but even so, I could see her naked form. She had indeed taken off her panties. I reached over my head and on the second attempt I found the switch and turned the light on. The balcony was fairly dimly lit, but now it was well-lit indeed. She looked over her shoulder at me and shot me daggers. "What?" I asked innocently. She didn't reply. She unlocked the balcony and stepped onto it. I got up and stood by the window. She peered over the edge and looked back at me. "Anyone there?"

"No," she said. I messed with my phone and set a 30-second timer. I showed it to her and as she stepped forward and raised her arms above her head I pressed the start button. We were in a nudist hotel, so standing on a balcony naked would not be out of the ordinary. It was the fact that she was arms in the air and on display. It was clearly some sort of dare or something and she had clearly lost. She spent the whole 30 seconds scanning the floor below her. I looked out of the window and it was fairly dead. It was lit up, but no one was down there. The second my phone chimed time up she snapped her arms over her chest and stepped away from the edge and back into the room.

"Wanna try again?" I asked. My confidence was fairly high now.

"Same wager?" she asked.

"No. There is no one around to make it worthwhile flashing on the balcony. A full day naked," I suggested.

She shook her head instantly. "Absolutely fucking not," she said with a wry smile.

We got into bed and I pulled the duvet up to my neck. It was fairly cool, probably cold enough to actually want clothes on. I glanced over my shoulder and Mum was curled up on her side facing away from me. I could see her bare back. "You can get dressed if you are too cold," I offered.

"I am good," she replied. "Are you cold?"

"Bit yeah," I said. One downside of being as skinny as a rake. I don't retain body heat well. We could have turned the heating on. Or I could have worn some jogging pants and a hoodie. Instead, she rolled over so she was facing me and lifted her arm up. I shuffled back into her and melted into her cuddle. She rested her arm over my side with her elbow against the bottom of my ribs, Her forearm and wrist traced my breast bone and her hand was resting on the front of my shoulder. Her naked body pressed against me from behind and I fell asleep quickly.

Turns out the best way to stop me wriggling around in my sleep is to cuddle me. I woke up exactly how I had fallen asleep with her still holding me. We woke up at the same time as I moved slightly when I woke which disturbed her. She nuzzled into the top of my head with her chin and gave me a squeeze. "Morning," she mumbled sleepily.

"Morning," I replied.

We dozed for an undetermined amount of time. Her alarm was set for 9am and that hadn't gone off yet. She was absent-mindedly stroking her fingers against me, but her hand had slipped slightly. "That is my breast," I whispered softly with regret. I knew telling her would make her stop and she was occasionally glancing my nipple. Even through a t-shirt that felt so nice. Especially after three days of no orgasm. I rarely went 24 hours, let alone 72 hours.

"Soz," she said. It was a genuine apology. I know what an ungenuine one sounds like. Andy does it a lot when he is trying his luck. She was genuinely absent-mindedly stroking me in a none sexual way, it just so happened that her hand was on my boob. My boob was not complaining and neither was the rest of me. I was actually wet, not dripping or anything like that, but if she had been Andy I would have been wet enough for him to move my panties out of the way and slip into me from behind with no additional work required.

"No prob," I said back, "I wasn't complaining." I smiled even though I was facing away from her. That shouldn't have got passed my filter.

"Has it been a while?" she replied with a hint of sympathy. She had been a teenager, she knew what the perpetual state of being at least casually horny felt like. We don't spend every day wetting our panties as we walk around, but it doesn't take much. A loving kiss. A hand placed on the back of your own that triggers a memory. It could even just be a scent on the breeze that brings back such a memory. That Margarita pizza where you had awesome sex after it. In short, if I am in the mood it doesn't take much to turn me on. It seems we can add to that list my Mum casually playing with my boob through a t-shirt, but that would be weird. Wouldn't it?

Before I could reply I felt her hand move down to my waist and then cautiously slide up inside my t-shirt. The pace that her hand moved was confident and yet slow enough for me to protest, or at least wriggle out of the impeding intent if I had wanted to. I didn't though, this was probably over the line of taboo, but fuck it, it takes two to tango and it also saves me doing it. The angle that she slid her hand up my t-shirt lifted it and as it got taut I lifted my side off the bed for a fraction of a second to allow it to slide higher. Her hand stopped at my breast, but she twisted her forearm and wrist to make sure the t-shirt was very much up around my neck. For all intents and purposes, I was topless, the t-shirt bunched up around my neck and shoulders fully exposing my breasts leaving just a pair of white bikini panties covering my remaining modesty. I can't explain it, the sensation was obviously sexual, she was playing with my breasts and nipples and yet at the same time, it didn't feel sexual. It felt incredible, but it felt natural, more natural and innocent than when a guy or potential partner does it.

She was good. She was no better than me, but it always felt so much nicer when someone else did it for you. The lack of control I guess and the ability to surprise you. When you do it to yourself you know what your body needs and also what is coming. When someone else does it you don't know what is coming and that lack of control and direction is so nice. My nipples were rock hard as she rolled them between her thumb and forefinger, she gently squeezed and nipped at them as she experimented with what I liked. I am a horny teenager, as long as you don't hurt me then go for it and even then, a bit of pain hurt no one. My nipples are seemingly directly connected between my legs as well. Now I am wet. Soaking wet.