Self Dares Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," she replied. Her eyes opened and looked into mine for a second. "I'm cumming," she whispered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I watched my Mum orgasm in front of me while I fingered her. Compared to mine it was a weak one. It was 100% an orgasm, but she retained control of herself as she climaxed. Her entire body trembled as orgasm washed over her and I just kept the same finger movements. I could feel her pussy squeezing at the emptiness and as her orgasm faded I slowed down and reduced the pressure. I stopped as she stopped and curled my arms up against my chest into the foetus position. I grinned at her, but I wished that I had been better. That is a crazy feeling to have, quality doesn't even come into it in this situation. It was just a closeness that is beyond anything possible other than between a mother and daughter. Still, I wanted to blow her mind and scramble her brain.

I rolled onto my side and rested on my elbow so I was above her. I coaxed her onto her back with kisses and body position. She eventually submitted to being on her back and I kissed her nipples. I was going to go down on her. I manoeuvred myself so I was on all fours and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back and she bit my lip as we separated. I slipped my hand between her legs and stroked through her excitement. She was dripping wet. She also knew what was coming as I slowly trailed my kisses down her chest, then her tummy and towards her pussy.

I gently licked at her pussy and she genuinely swore with pleasure for the first time that night. "Fuuuuuuck," she whispered as my tongue stroked up from her pussy and across her clit. I felt her body tremble as my tongue changed direction and went back down again across her most intimate area. I lowered onto my front and lay between her legs. I grinned at her and waited a second to give her time to deny consent, but with no protest, I gently lowered my head and licked at her pussy. "Oh my God," she exclaimed as I started to lick her out.

I stopped and smiled up at her as I teased a finger inside her for a few thrusts. I then wrapped my arms around her thighs so I could control her position, took a deep breath and buried my face. Licking at her entrance I could taste her renewed excitement with each sweep of my tongue, My ability to swallow was quickly overwhelmed by my saliva and her juices and I felt the cocktail run down my chin. I pushed my tongue into her and watched her eyes flutter and roll into the back of her head.

I laid flat on my front with my tongue between her legs. I could see right up her naked writhing body as I played with her using my tongue to work out what she liked. She was tense at first, but I soon felt her relax and her pussy felt like it melted onto my tongue. Her eyes were closed as she gently circled her hips to chase my tongue to where she wanted it, but I was in control in this position. I may have been out of my depth fingering her, but I know what a tongue needs to do and its limitations. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. I smiled back up at her, or the best I could when in this position anyway. She tensed again and covered her face with her hands. She giggled a sound of pure frustration. "I can't," she said as she stared down at me, "I cant look down and see my baby girl," she added.

I resisted her move to pull away from me, only lightly, not forcing her by any stretch of the imagination. Her morals were pulling her away, but her body was "fuck that, this is awesome." I grabbed the T-shirt that I had been using as nightwear and threw it up at her face. "Don't look," I teased.

She settled again and once again relaxed, but each time I found her spot in new inventive ways she tensed. I could taste that she was going to cum. It is subtle, and I am not even sure if it is taste or just purely the feel of her pussy that indicates the imminent climax. "Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck..." she whispered, but she slid her hand down between her legs and in front of my tongue. I stopped and looked up at her. "Sorry," she said as she regained her composure.

"Too weird?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry," she said again as she wriggled out of my reach. "Sorry. I cant look down and see the sweet innocent face of my daughter staring back at me as she eats me," she said with a wry smile.

"You sure?" I asked as I chased her pussy and kissed her again.

She closed her eyes and clearly torn between what I was doing and who I was she shook her head and closed her legs. "Come here," she said, opening her arms for a cuddle. I moved back up the bed and melted into her cuddle. "How the fuck do you do that?" she asked as she gave me a squeeze.

I just shrugged in her arms. It was a valid question. I have 'practised' sucking a guy off much more and researched the method. Doing it to a girl though just comes more naturally. I guess I have lived the frustration of what not to do and so avoid those pitfall. Ultimately the female is a fairly simple machine, it is just they come with no instruction manual, you just have to work it out as you go along. "That was... incredible..." she said.

"Better than Dad?" I teased.

"Oh fucking hell, yes," she said instantly and without hesitation, "A million percent better than anyone else."

I smiled at her reply and gave her a kiss on the bottom of her chin as that was the only place I could reach from this position. "Love you," I said cuddling into her embrace.

"Love you too," she reciprocated, giving me a hard squeeze. "You okay?"

"Uh-huh, sleepy," I said honestly.

I snuggled right into her and felt the protection and love from a mother. It was all-encompassing and complete. We fell asleep cuddled together with no duvet. Naked, very wet and satisfied, our own body heat keeping us warm. It had been one hell of a weekend.

***************

Thanks for reading

As always, comments welcome