Self Dares Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," was the reply and the door swung shut. "What the fuck are you up for at this time?"

"Pee," I said as I went past his room and into the bathroom.

I had a quick body shower as for some reason I was fairly sweaty and icky. I dried myself off and put the T-shirt back on again. I didn't ask if Hanna wanted toast and a coffee, she would, so I went downstairs and made them. Graham came down and poured himself a coffee. "Morning." he said, "You okay?"

"Yeah, good, you?" I said.

He just nodded. "Hanna stay over?" he asked.

"She did," I replied, "Why are you up?"

"Alex wants to go to some fair thing and I said that I would go with him," he said. His eyes kept flicking to the hem of the t-shirt that was way shorter than was probably sensible. For a split second I did consider the dare from the night before and lifting it off for a full frontal flash. I didn't. It was way too early for shit like that. Plus someone else was up. Mum came downstairs and into the kitchen looking very rough.

"Morning," I said purposefully chirpy and annoying. It was rare I was the non-delicate one. She didn't reply, she just looked at me with the 'kill me now' eyes.

"Heavy night?" Graham asked her.

She nodded. "How do you two do this every weekend?" she asked.

"Dedication," I replied.

"And stupidity," Graham added which caused her to laugh and then hold her head in instant regret.

I poured her a coffee and let her have two of the four slices of toast I had done for myself and Hanna. I put in another four, two for me and two for Graham. "Thanks," she mumbled.

The toast pinged and I buttered them and handed Graham two slices. I fumbled the knife and clattered it on the floor. "Shh," Mum mumbled as she nursed her head.

"Soz," I said as I crouched to pick it up without thinking. I stood up very quickly after retrieving the knife, but it was way too late, that was a full-ass flash. I glanced at Graham, who was just smirking.

I worked out how to carry two cups and two side plates of toast and went to leave the room. "Thong? Or none?" Graham asked. It was a question that he was not expecting an answer to, he was just being a dick to get me into grief with Mum.

I didn't look at him, instead, I looked at Mum who just eyed my attire with disapproval. "Just put some clothes on Sophie... please tell me you have underwear on... at least panties..." she said sounding exacerbated. Or maybe it was just the alcohol. She lost interest in her own question long before I had to lie and tell her that of course I had panties on. Her attention switched back to her coffee and I was off that particular hook.

I glared at Graham and mouthed, "Dick," at him, but followed it up with a smile. Fair enough, not wearing panties was foolish at best. I glanced at Mum who was not paying attention any more. "None," I mouthed at him and smiled. I am not sure what his expression was, whatever it was it was likely not healthy when looking at your sister.

Both Mum and Dad were very quiet for the rest of the day. Hanna went home mid-afternoon and I retreated upstairs. We had drunk enough to be feeling it, although I was a long way from hung over, so a lazy day was the order of the day. I heard my phone buzz with a message and the preview said that it was Hanna. I opened the message and smiled to myself. "You owe me a brain-melting orgasm. Instead of that, I am not flashing my brother. You are still flashing yours though." She really didn't want to do it which is fair enough. It was not a serious bet anyway. In the heat of the moment last night, we would have probably done it, but now we were sober it was unlikely. I just replied with a smiley face and a simple "Okay". I heard Graham come back but stayed in my room for the rest of the day. Andy was at work and I was texting him rudeness just to turn him on and be a bitch. I was not going to his and so I was just making him horny so he could whack himself off later, but not before he sat at work with a hard-on for a few hours. I dared him to whack off in the work bathroom, but he told me to fuck off.

No dinner was offered, and when it got to half 6 I went downstairs to question the lack of food. It was rare that we ate together, but they would usually make enough for everyone for us to just have when we felt like it. No one was about. I went back upstairs and tapped on Graham's door. "Yeah, sup?" he said.

I went in. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Out," he replied simply.

"Oh, all night?" I asked.

"Yeah, Dad has an event tomorrow for work, so Mum has gone with him as she is off," he said.

"Nice of them to let me know," I said.

He shrugged and looked up from his phone at me for the first time since we had been chatting. He smiled at me as he recognised the tone of my voice as being genuinely irked. It would have been polite to let me know, but whatever. "They have left take away money," he added.

"Ooo sweet," I said excitedly, "What are we having?"

"Whatever delivers," he replied. "So pizza I guess." Neither of us drove.

"I will order it," I said, "What do you want?"

"Just get whatever you want and I will have the rest," he said. He knew I would order a large pizza as it was only a few dollars more than a small, eat one or two slices and then leave the rest. "Not pineapple."

"Eww, God no," I said wrinkling my nose up. "Sides?" I offered.

"The usual," he said as he scanned me up and down. I had changed from earlier, and although I was still not properly dressed, it was still what passed as sleepwear, I was wearing loose-fitting shorts and a vest. I had panties on as the short legs were loose enough to have the potential to betray my modesty. I actually had a bra on as well as the vest was fairly fitted and offered very little coverage of my nipples. "Were you really not wearing panties earlier?" he asked.

That took me by surprise and I just smiled at him as I decided whether I was answering that or not. The fact that he had to ask proved that he had not seen anything that proved definitively one way or the other. I crouched down, I didn't bend over, so the most he would have seen would have been my bare ass. As you learn when being a girl you keep your legs locked or your knees twisted together when you crouch down as if not, no matter how careful you think you are being someone is getting an up-skirt of you. The kitchen was tiled though and the tiles were very slightly reflective. Not a mirror finish by any stretch of the imagination, but they were slightly reflective. If that had been the case though no matter how locked my knees were or how careful I had been, he would not need to ask that question, as he would have seen everything I had to offer and from a very interesting angle as well. "I had just had a shower... soooooo..." I said answering the question without flat out saying that I was not wearing panties.

He just smiled at me. I went and checked how much money they had left. A very generous fifty dollars. I am assuming that is all Dad had in his wallet and if we spent all that we would get disapproving looks for a few days. I ordered a large pepperoni stuffed crust (shit vegetarian), honey mustard chicken wings for Graham and chocolate chip cookies for me. "Ordered!" I shouted from my room.

"Ta," Graham shouted back.

45 minutes later the doorbell went. "Can you get that?" I shouted to Graham.

"Yep," he said and I heard him get up and go into the hallway. "Do you want it brought up?"

"No, I will come down," I said as I followed him into the hallway. "Just... yeah..." I said holding my arms out to show my lack of decency for answering the front door.

We had dinner at the breakfast bar. I managed a slice and a half of pizza plus my cookies. The dog got my half slice of pizza which he seemed very pleased with as he took it and ran off to the living room to eat it with no disturbances. As soon as it was gone though he was back wanting more. Graham gave him a few pieces of stuffed crust and when we were finished I refilled his water and put him a bowl of his food down. Surprisingly he was not overly enamoured by his shit food. He would eat it once he realised nothing better was available.

"Do you want the living room?" Graham asked.

"Nar, I am okay," I said. My plans were to listen to music and generally be lazy. I got a vinyl player for my birthday and it was awesome. Although really expensive. The records were so expensive compared to just streaming, but they sounded so much nicer.

Andy was of no use to me. We had a quick phone call around half 9, but he was knackered after two very long days at work. If I was there I could have maybe coaxed a bit of life out of him, but over the phone, no chance. Although even if I was there it would likely have been me on my knees and him approving of my mouth and tongue skills. Cumming in my mouth then falling asleep leaving me to sort myself out. We told each other we loved each other and hung up. I didn't get any more messages from him as he would have fallen asleep pretty much instantly. Hanna had been dragged out for a family meal and then to a family visit, so she would be quiet until much later as well. So that left me with my music and my own company.

I was thinking about the dare from yesterday and it was slowly turning me on. I was not planning on doing it, just imagining the mechanics of how I could do it. Go down and strip for him? That would maybe be a bit weird. The best and least weird option would just be all out brazen approach. Just go downstairs naked and act normal. Address the nudity if he brought it up, but otherwise, just carry on as normal. I was lying on my bed on top of the duvet on my back, my hand down the front of my shorts with my fingers in my panties gently stroking myself. I was just teasing myself, I was not aiming for orgasm, it just felt nice. That is not to say that I wasn't extremely wet though, gently circling my clit with the tip of my index finger using my own natural lubrication to glide across it. I bit my lip as the pleasure intensified and tucked my heels up to my bum opening my legs. I teased my index finger into myself and pulled out again. I added my middle finger as well and went as deep as I could. I arched my back and stared at the ceiling with wide eyes as I teased myself.

I took my vest, bra and shorts off so I was only wearing panties and intensified my fingering. I was so horny, but my body was not at all compliant. Hanna had done a sensational job and I had not recovered yet. My brain wanted it, but my body was still in recovery. Pleasure flicked between intense pleasure and over-sensitivity. I could usually adjust my technique to keep myself in the pleasure zone, but my body was protesting. When touching my nipples was annoying and not pleasurable I gave up with a teenage huff and a sulk.

I got up and completed my nudity by taking off my panties. I grabbed my towel and went for a shower. A cold shower. I sat cross-legged on my bed leaning against the wall wearing white panties and a vest. I was still horny, but at least I was not wetting my panties anymore "Do the dare," I said to myself. I ignored myself. Or tried to anyway. The more I tried to not think about it though the more I thought about it. My brain practically chanted, "Do it! Do it! Do it!" It was still annoyed that I had not been able to flood it with orgasm hormones and this was the second-best option.

I went downstairs just to check that he was alone and none of his friends had come around. That would be embarrassing. He was alone though and I went back upstairs. I took my vest off and then my panties. I checked myself in the mirror. I am not sure what I was looking for. I know what I look like naked, but confirmation in the mirror always helped. I brushed my hair and tried it loose, then in a ponytail, pigtails and then plaited it. Loose looked more natural and casual, which was what I was going for, so I brushed it straight again. I used some scissors to neaten myself up down there as I noticed a few wayward strands. I plucked at my pubes with my fingers and shortened any longer hairs that I found. I maintained the triangle shape fairly religiously as it didn't take much neglect to start showing when wearing smaller underwear. I looked myself in the mirror again and took a deep breath.

My nipples were rock hard and I could feel the tightness of the skin around them. I turned to the side to check I didn't have a belly which was ridiculous as I weighed barely 50kg. Doing a 360 and watching myself in the mirror as best I could I opened the door to my room and started going downstairs. With each step, my heart rate rose and I took deep breaths to try and slow it down. My plan relied on me being casual and nonchalant, if my heart was leaping out of my chest my voice would give away my nerves and this had to be natural. I slowly regained composure and paused outside the living room. I took a few deep breaths and then walked into the living room. I glanced to make sure that he was alone but then didn't look at him. He was playing a racing game of some type.

He didn't even notice. "Want some chocolate?" I asked. We always had a box of chocolates that was kept by the TV.

"Yeah, in a minute," he said as he concentrated on the racing and not his naked sister whom he had not even noticed yet.

I picked the box up and opened it, selecting a strawberry cream. The atmosphere changed instantly and I heard the crash on the TV as he totally missed a corner and wrote off his car in spectacular fashion. "Oops," I said as I watched the car come to a halt in pieces, "That was a big one," I added as I walked towards him and offered him the box.

His eyes flicked between my breasts and pussy a couple of times and then he looked away. "Er... cheers," he said as he looked into my eyes with a look of total confusion.

"Wanna drink?" I offered.

"Sure," he replied. I went and got him a beer and put it on the table. He looked at my nudity and then into my eyes again. "Er... you do know you are naked?"

"Yep," I said in a chirpy tone.

"Fucking hell," he said slowly as he switched from should he be looking away to having a good look. He perved at my naked body as I just acted normally. On the outside, I acted normally anyway. On the inside, my brain was screaming at me as I showed myself off. It took all of my willpower to not cover my pussy as he stared at it and then purposefully leaving my breasts exposed as he took me in. My heart was pounding in my chest, but on the outside at least I was a picture of relaxed, casual calmness. "Why?" he asked after a few seconds.

"Remember the cards that I came down for yesterday?" I asked to which he nodded. "Could have gone better," I said with a wry smile.

"Damn," he said as he appraised my body. He has seen me naked before, he has seen me full frontal and even had a very short show and tell. Most of the time though it has just been a glimpse when walking in on me and this was the first time he has seen me this naked and exposed while still being dressed himself. Very much nude female, clothed male.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I was steady breathing to control it. This was exhilarating and my body agreed. My nipples were rock hard and almost hurt in anticipation of being played with. The cold shower had only been a temporary solution, I was dripping wet again. "Do you have Hanna's number?" I asked.

"Er, yeah," he said.

"Send her a message," I said.

"Saying what?"

"Sophie did the dare or something like that," I said with a shrug.

He sent exactly that message, she read it instantly and I saw his phone light up with a reply seconds before I heard my phone upstairs notify me of a new message. I lifted my arms and did a slow twirl for him. Short of getting on my back and spreading my legs or bending over for him he saw all of me. Ass, boobs and pussy. It probably only lasted two minutes in total, but it felt like a lifetime. "That is me paid up. Night," I said and headed out of the room.

"Sophie," he said and I stopped and turned to face him again. I looked at him questioningly as I wondered if he just wanted to see it all again.

"Yeah," I asked.

"I know you are my sister," he began, "But fucking hell... off the scale hot."

I smiled at him as I felt my ego get stroked. Brother or not, praise is praise. I have a fair few hang-ups over my body and it is nice to know that guys really don't see them or care. All shapes and sizes, naked girls are generally cute and sexy. "Thanks," I said, "No one finds out," I added.

"Yeah, sure," he said and I went back upstairs.

To his credit, he didn't tell anyone. If he had done it would have got back to me. A sly comment or a slipped word in passing would have given the game away. At the end of the day, he was my brother and he will always protect me. Bragging about seeing me naked would only come with follow-up questions such as "Awesome, what does she look like? How big are her tits? Does she shave?" All of which would be a betrayal of sibling trust. There are some places that you just don't go. I have caught him naked, cock in hand before and I didn't even tell Hanna. She would ask how big he was, and that just isn't fair. If she really wants to know, then ask him. I am sure he would tell her for a price. I am sure he would show her for a price as well.

It was a few weeks later when I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for my noodles to rehydrate when Mum came in. "Hi," she said. I just nodded in reply as I messed with my phone. "What are you doing for the next few days?" she asked.

"Not much, seeing Andy, some course work. Why?" I asked.

"Do you fancy a few days at a spa?"

"Always..." I said suspiciously.

She smiled at my suspicion. "Your Dad is still ill and we can't cancel," she said, "Three nights. All paid for."

"Okay..." I said. I still suspected that this was some sort of sick joke. I LOVE a spa break. I have only ever been on a couple and they haven't been overnight, they have just been a couple of treatments during the day.

"Seriously," she said seeing my doubt, "A three-night spa break. I can ask one of my friends if you are busy."

"No no no," I said urgently, "Sounds good. When? What do I need?"

"Set off in an hour or so? You need swimwear and some nice stuff for the restaurant. It is a fairly posh place. Other than that, just the usual," she said.

"Good notice," I said with a smile. "I will go and pack."

"Will Andy not mind?" she asked.

"Who cares? Free spa," I said with a shrug.

She laughed and I took my noodles upstairs to pack while I ate. I showered, shaved my legs and armpits, plus trimmed down there to be ultra bikini-friendly. It took me 90 minutes to get ready and packed which was a sensational achievement for me. I got in the car and Mum handed me the brochure leaflet-type thing. Yeah, it was posh. Insanely so. "ID?" Mum asked.

"Yep," I said as I quickly checked my purse and showed her my student ID.

"Is that accepted everywhere?"

"Yeah, government-approved or whatever you call it."

It was a two-hour drive and I settled into the passenger seat for the duration. We chatted off and on, but mainly I messed with my phone and apologised to Andy. He wasn't mad, he was just getting as much as he possibly could out of me. Which is poorly worded. The way the messages were going it was quite the opposite. He was trying to get as much into me as possible. So far changing our plans for the next few days was costing me my mouth. He was allowed to cum in my mouth and he would like me to play with the cum before swallowing it. I was currently negotiating for my ass. To put my position on the table here (pun intended a little bit), I have no issue with sucking a dick or taking one up my ass. I would rather not, there is a much more natural option that we can both enjoy, but as long as it is two very separate sessions, sure, whatever. The negotiation was more along the lines of what this was costing me and the fairness of that price. Sex is fun and more than welcome by me at most times in a stable relationship, but I am not giving it away. A blow job and an ass fuck is a high price to pay for a short break. Which is a little strange as I am no stranger to either of those activities just for fun, and why the hell not. It somehow seemed less fair though to be forced into them to pay a debt. I am of course being dramatic here, I am not being forced into anything. I could just tell him to fuck off and that would be the end of negotiation in my favour. Where is the fun in that though?