Self Dares Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I selected a T-shirt and put it on. "Did you this morning?" she asked with a grin. I just nodded. "Like fucking rabbits," she giggled.

"Sex is gooooooooooood," I said grinning back at her.

"I can barely remember," she said ruefully. "What position?"

"From behind. I was half asleep so just laid on my front and opened my legs," I replied.

"Awww, I like that," she said softly as she remembered the times she had been in that situation, "You don't use condoms anymore do you?"

"Nar."

"Jealous."

"I also sucked him off. And swallowed."

"Still fucking wrong," she said with a knowing giggle. It is fairly wrong and a bit gross, but we all do it at least once in our lives.

"Wanna drink?" I asked as I changed the subject.

"Sure," she said handing me her glass, "Keep your arms down," she added with a wry smile.

I lifted my arms to demonstrate her reasoning. Long t-shirt or not, that is a full below-the-waist flash. I refilled our drinks and got Graham a beer while I was in the kitchen as well. I went back upstairs, closed the door properly and lay on the bed next to Hanna. "He is the full set isn't he?" she asked.

"Eh?" I said. She had lost me.

"For your family seeing you naked," she clarified.

"Oh. Yeah," I said. A little white lie. She was not aware that he had seen me naked other than accidental flashes and being walked in on. We did a very short show and tell, but only cut short as Dad came back.

"Pick a game, if you lose you get naked for your brother," she said.

"Absolutely fucking not," was my initial thought, but I didn't say that. This was advantage me. Him seeing me naked would be less than optimal, but he has seen me naked before. He has never seen Hanna naked. In fact no. Hanna's brother has never seen her naked and that is way more embarrassing. "Okay," I said, "And if I win, same forfeit for you."

"Graham sees me naked?" she asked.

"No," I said shaking my head. "He would enjoy that way too much. If you lose Adam sees you naked," I said with an evil smirk.

"No way," she said instantly.

"Yes way," I said.

"Not Adam," she said.

"Your Dad then."

"Absolutely fucking not!" I laughed at her instant and blunt response. That would have been my response in her situation. "Mum I will."

"No chance," I said smiling at her. "Good effort, but no way. Who cares if your Mum sees you naked? Brother or Dad. Fair is fair."

"How?" she asked.

"Er... see how you normally wear clothes? Don't.." I said sarcastically. I knew what she meant though.

"Yeah... funny," she said back.

"Just be honest. Hey, lost a game, oops. And be naked," I said with a shrug. "And you can pick the game."

"Snap?" she suggested after a few moments. It took me by surprise a little bit as I was not expecting her to go for this. She had way more on the line than me, but saying that, she didn't know Graham had already seen me naked. That is not to say that I am not bothered if he sees me naked, there is a very long list of people who I don't want to see me with no clothes on, and Graham is fairly high up on that list.

"Yeah, snap is fine," I said as I got up and went downstairs for the playing cards. "Do you know where the cards are?" I asked Graham.

"Top drawer I think," he said, "Why?"

"Er.. gonna play cards," I said sarcastically to his obviously stupid question. Why else would I want playing cards? I knew what he meant. Teenagers and playing cards instantly went to assumptions of some sort of strip game. I went back upstairs before he could follow up with any further stupid questions.

They were an old deck and worn as you would expect. They were not marked though or anything cheating like that. They were just well used. Mainly on holidays sat on the balcony as a family playing card games. I shuffled them for a good while and then dealt them out. 26 each. "You first? Or me?"

"You can go," she said and I placed the first card down.

We had been drinking, but neither of us was drunk. Our reactions were probably a little bit dulled, but nothing too bad and we were ridiculously well-matched. "Who sees you naked when you lose?" I asked.

She looked at me as though I was going to offer her a lifeline. No chance. Last time she won a game I ended up doing naked yoga. If she lost this there was no way in hell she was being let off the hook. "Probably Adam," she said after a slight delay of a few cards. It was a one-off game. When someone ran out of cards if they lost the next snap that was it. They lost. I ran out of cards and she ran out of cards as well at separate times. There was no clear winner as the game ebbed and flowed. We eventually memorised the order and had to reshuffle. Then the cycle started again. This was pointless.

I decided to take one for the team for the greater humiliation of my best mate. "Draw?" I offered.

"That is a bit anticlimactic," she replied.

"A draw where we both lose," I said with a broad grin on my face. I am willing to accept defeat and the humiliation of Graham seeing me naked as long as Adam sees her naked. We could have changed the game and got an actual winner, but it was guaranteed nudity if we called it a drawn game and both took the forfeit.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh... I will if you will."

"Go on then," she said. I could see she was nervous at just the suggestion of it.

"So naked yeah?" I said.

"Yep," she said nodding her head, "No covering, no standing behind anything. Full frontal. Naked."

I took the t-shirt off and stood in front of her naked for a few seconds. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door and opened it. My heart was pounding in my chest. This should not be as exciting as it was. This potential exposure was actually turning me on. I heard Hanna get up off the bed. She wasn't missing this. Just then I heard a key in the front door and Mum and Dad came back. I dodged back into my room and put the t-shirt back on again.

"Well that could have been perfect timing if they got back a few minutes later," she said as she looked at me.

"I would question your use of the term, perfect timing, but yes, that could have been fairly embarrassing," I agreed. I was also amazed at how late it was. Time flies when you are having fun. It was almost 1 am. "Wanna drink for bed?" I offered.

She handed me her glass and I went downstairs. Mum and Dad were both hammered and they are so funny when they are drunk. I would also question how much alcohol it takes to get Mum this drunk. The dare wouldn't have worked anyway, Graham had gone to bed. "Have you two had a good night?" Dad asked as he tried to work out the toaster.

"Yeah, thanks," I replied and reached around him to turn the toaster on at the wall so it would work. "You?"

"Always," Mum said.

I made Hanna and myself a drink each for the night and chatted with Mum and Dad for a while. This was mainly because they were making toast and it was quite likely they would burn the house down if left to their own devices. Okay maybe not, but neither of them were responsible adults in this state. "Bed," Dad said after he had finished his toast and stood up.

I turned off everything in the kitchen and followed them out of the kitchen carrying the two drinks. Mum had two bottles of water for them. "Ladies first," Dad said when he got to the stairs and gestured for me to go first. I was wearing a t-shirt that barely covered my ass from behind and no underwear. So absolutely not going first.

"Lady?" Mum queried, "My my, how standards have dropped."

"Oi! Cheeky," I protested, but yeah, she was correct. I was a long way from being a lady. "But yes, you do make a good point. I will let you two go first. I don't have any underwear on," I added with a cheeky smile. Neither of them needed to know that but both of them were too pissed to remember in the morning anyway. It was worth it for Dad's expression alone. Alcohol is a good inhibitor and taboo or not, for a guy, a girl only wearing a t-shirt is one of the sexiest things possible. Even if the girl is his daughter. On the flip side a guy only wearing a t-shirt is one of the most unsexy things in the world.

We went upstairs and I made sure that I got to the bathroom first as they would be ages. If they didn't fall asleep in there. I went back into my room and Hanna was in bed. I placed her drink down and tugged at the duvet so it slid down an inch or so to reveal her bare shoulders but nothing else. She caught it and pulled it back up again. "I am naked," she said. I knew that if she was topless she was going to be naked as she had only been wearing the t-shirt. It was nice to have confirmation though. She could have put some panties back on I guess, but if she had intended on sleeping in them she would have kept them on.

"Awesome," I replied, lifted my t-shirt off and got in bed with her.

I wriggled up next to her and she rolled onto her side to face me. "Are they pissed?" she asked.

"Absolutely fucked," I replied with a giggle.

"I will take my time going home then tomorrow, both of my parents are moody with a hangover," she reasoned.

We listened to them very noisily getting ready for bed and waited to see if they were going to have sex or not. It was 50 50. Alcohol always made Mum horny and Dad was a guy, they seem to live their life horny. The question was had Dad had too much alcohol to perform. The question was answered after a few minutes of silence when we could hear snoring. Poor Mum. Alcohol also made me horny. I am not sure why. Maybe it was the inhibition thing. Let's face it, sex is AWESOME, but society deems that we are hard to get. Even in a relationship, there is always the thrill of the chase. It is no fun if I just open my legs every night.

Hanna was on her back and I lay next to her on my side facing her. She was still awake, her breathing was not steady enough, but we hadn't spoken for a few minutes. I rested my hand on her tummy and left it there as I cuddled into her. We did sleep like this, and although my hand was just where it was comfortable, it could also be seen as a promise. A few inches

north and she was having a good night. A few inches south and she was having a really good night. Her breathing stopped in anticipation and I started to draw shapes on her bare skin with my fingers.

I heard a distant click and then a very familiar hum. It was from next door and I guess Mum was really horny. I wondered what toy she was going to use. Clearly a vibrator of some description. Although we had discussed sex toys in an educational context I had never actually asked her what she owned and what she used. Which was a little unfair, Mum knew that I owned a Lush, and let's be blunt here for a second, she had fucked me to oblivion with it, while Dad watched. Next time it came up I would ask her what she used. It was a long way from obnoxiously loud, but without a TV on and in the silence of the night, you could hear the vibrator. If you didn't know what one was you could easily put it down to background noise. The boiler doing something, or something else equally boring, but I did know what one was and recognised that frequency. I wondered if Graham knew what one sounded like? She needed to invest in a silent one. All of mine were silent ones. Teenage paranoia at its height. Masturbating is the peak of taboo and yet the vast majority of people do it.

I am not sure if Hanna hadn't heard the buzz, or if she had heard it and decided to not mention it. Or maybe she was more focused on my hand and fingers that were casually drawing shapes on her tummy. I pushed the duvet down so that we were both uncovered. Although I didn't mean to push it off the bed entirely. It was unlikely that we were getting walked in on, but even so, a duvet within grab distance was a nice safety net. I angled my head down and gently kissed her nipple. "Mmmm.. yes please," she whispered as she simultaneously opened her legs slightly. I took the hint, it was gone half 1 in the morning, let's see how quickly I can make her cum.

I perched up on my elbow and took her nipple into my mouth. It was rock hard and I gently grazed my teeth across it before nipping at it with my front teeth, Each nip a little harder and a little bit longer until she flinched. I stopped and grinned at her. She grinned back. A bit of pain hurt no one as they say. I gently sucked, nibbled and nipped at her nipple. She slid her arms up above her head and underneath the pillow as she submitted to me. I slid my hand down between her legs and feeling her wetness I slid two fingers inside her. Curling them forward I homed in on her G-Spot. "Mmmm. Yeah.,." she whispered almost silently as I found it and gently teased it with my fingers. She was fully submissive and for a second I considered anal penetration. Mainly for the jump and shock it would cause her as we have never done that before. I just couldn't do it though. Not because she is my best mate and I know she does not like anal, that would be a nice reason to not do it. The reason was I only had my fingers, and eww.

I fingered her quickly as I sucked at her nipples. I could tell she was not lasting long. Her wetness was already coating my fingers and running down the back of my hand as I stroked them in and out of her as quickly as I could while still maintaining accuracy on her G-spot. Her breathing was laboured and very stop-start. Her silence was punctuated by gasps of surprise and the occasional overload of pleasure as I pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.

She pushed her hand down between her legs and stopped me fingering her. I stopped as soon as she slid the hand down for consent reasons, but I was a little shocked. I was 99% sure she hadn't cum. I wondered if I had caught her with a fingernail as I know from experience that hurts. Like really fucking hurts. But I would have felt her flinch or express some sound of pain if I had done that. She just laid on her back and took a few deep breaths. When she had recovered herself she looked at me and grinned. "You are way too good at that," she said.

"Did you cum?" I asked. Still confused as to why she had stopped me. As I said, 99% sure she hadn't It was possible I would miss a small orgasm, but I was being fairly enthusiastic with my fingering, so it would not have been a small one.

She shook her head. "No," she said, "I was either going to piss myself or scream the house down. That was so fucking good."

"Hahaha," I giggled, those are two good reasons to stop me. Neither of those options is ideal.

"How? What were you doing?" she asked.

"I am just awesome," I said with a shrug. "Want it slower?" I offered.

She shook her head and looked at me. "Lets 69."

I didn't need asking twice. A girl licking you out is another level of awesome. Sorry guys, you are good, but a girl just knows. You give better blow jobs. We lick better. Just how it is. She sat up and spun around then laid down again so her face was by my feet. I shuffled down the bed a bit so we were in position and I lifted my leg. She did the same and I kissed her between the legs at the same time she kissed me. Pleasure rippled through my entire body as her tongue stroked across my pussy and clit. I reached behind her and using her ass I pulled her pussy towards my mouth as I started to eat her. She tasted so good. A sweetness that was another level sexy. It also had the added bonus of when she came she wasn't going to launch salty gloop down my throat.

Licking and gently nibbling at each other we worked on getting each other off. I could feel her muscles tense and relax as her body reacted to my tongue. She thrust her hips back and forth when I found the spot perfectly and stopped when I lost it again. I was doing the same to her as I had sex with her tongue, She licked inside me a few times and it sent my head spinning. When Andy does that it feels dreadful (I am of course being overly dramatic there, a tongue between my legs is impossible to feel dreadful), but when she did it my head span and I got so close to orgasm each time. Flicking her tongue in and out of me I buried my face into her pussy. Partly because I was going to cum, I wanted her to as well, but also to stifle my squeals as I orgasmed.

She felt my body losing the battle with orgasm and I felt her speed up as she quite literally used her tongue to have sex with me. My vision blurred and I stopped licking her for a second as I temporarily forgot my name, never mind what I was supposed to be doing. "Fuck," I whispered as my tummy did a somersault and my pussy pulsed and spasmed as an orgasm ripped through me.

She stopped licking me and shoved two fingers in me. Hard, fast and deep she finger fucked me as I orgasmed. "Ooo yeah. Cum for me Sophie," she giggled. I pushed my fingers into her, but she closed her legs. "Just cum," she said as she finished me off. She was no longer licking me, she was just slamming two fingers as deep and hard into me as she could at the angle she was at. She knew how to make me cum intensely. It was the same for her as well. You have done the hard work to get her to climax. Hard fast and rough, see if you can make her embarrass herself.

She kept going as my orgasm faded although the intensity didn't fade. I was going to cum again. I rolled onto my back and she switched position so she was knelt between my legs. This gave her a much better angle to finger fuck me and she was sooooooooooo good at it. She was grinning at me like a cat does with a mouse. "You gonna go again?" she asked. I stared at her wide-eyed for a second and then just nodded my head. "Oooo, good girl. Squeal for me. Squeal for me Sophie."

I grabbed the pillow, lifted it over my head and using my hands I pushed it against my face and mouth. I felt her tongue once again on and around my clit as she went down on me while fingering me as hard as she could and I squealed loudly. The pillow killed the volume as she screwed me. She kept going as I squirmed and twisted. The orgasms began to fade and I released the pressure on the pillow. She slowed down, but she didn't stop. She knew if she kept me on the edge I would likely cum again, but that was too intense. I was done. I shook my head. "Done," I said, "Wow, done."

I went to cross my legs to stop her as it was turning to discomfort, but she had already stopped and pulled out of me. She reached down to the end of the bed and lifted the duvet onto me as I cuddled into it. She laid next to me and I reached my hand between her legs, but it was clumsy and uncoordinated. She swatted me away and smiled at me. I stared into her eyes as she fingered herself. Slowly she worked herself to orgasm as I watched her eyes. She was underneath the duvet, I couldn't see anything except her face, but it was so sexy. It was the perfect 'Beautiful Agony'. Her eyes fluttered a few times before they rolled into the back of her head, but she blinked them back into focus again. She stared at me as she orgasmed.

We kissed and cuddled into the very small hours of the morning. Just holding each other, dozing in and out of sleep as night slowly became morning. I wasn't awake all night, but equally, I didn't really sleep either. I was aware of the time passing, but it didn't feel like the eight hours that it was before I heard someone get up and walk across the landing. "Morning," Hanna mumbled, her eyes still closed.

"Morning," I replied.

I waited until I heard the bathroom become free then got up. I put my T-shirt back on and left the room, closing the door behind me. Mum and Dad's door was still closed, it was Graham's that was open and the light was on. "Me," I said loudly enough for him to hear me, "You decent?" I am not sure why I did it, but for some reason I did. Must have been psychic for that second. I didn't have to look into his room when I walked past, but I of course would with the door being wide open. A friendly, good morning, was the norm, but I was not normally awake at such an early hour.