Self Dares Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
581 Followers

"What?" Mum asked as I let out a giggle at one of his replies.

"Oh, sorry, just messaging Andy," I said. I looked at her wondering if she really wanted to know or not. "Negotiating the cost of these few days," I said as a lure. Easy for follow-up questions if she really wanted to know.

She glanced at me for a fraction of a second and we exchanged a knowing smile. "Is it going to be expensive?" she asked.

"It is looking that way," I began. Did she really want to know?

She glanced and me again as she worked out where the line was. She was more my best mate than my Mum and I would happily tell Hanna all of the gory details of the male-deprived mind. She was still my Mum though and I was her sweet innocent baby girl. Kinda. "Would your Dad be proud?" she asked.

That caused me to laugh again. I was not expecting that sort of subtlety. "Not at all," I replied. She grinned at me again. I looked at her for a fraction of a second until she looked at the road again. "Really?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Yeah, fuck it," she said, "What is the cost?"

"My mouth so far," I replied leaving out the cum play. She didn't need that level of detail. "Currently negotiating for my ass."

"Swallow?" she asked to which I just nodded. "Yeah, that is a fairly high price. It is a very nice spa hotel though."

"Yeah, but he isn't paying," I argued.

"That is true, your Dad is," she said, "Imagine what my price is."

I grinned at her. I hadn't thought about that. I had a quick look at the hotel online and anywhere that says "Price On Asking" instead of prices is never a good sign. If you have to ask, you can't afford it. This was costing him several hundreds of dollars and he was getting nothing out of it. Well, not directly anyway. "And your price would be..." I prompted.

She glanced at me to confirm I wasn't joking. "Mouth, obviously," she said. I just waited, the price would be higher than that. She glanced again and continued. "And I lost the negotiation for my ass."

I grinned at her. It is a strange revelation when you get first-hand details of your parent's sex lives. It is even stranger when you know that your Dad is going to fuck your Mum up the ass. Sex is sex. It is one of the most natural things in the world and I am fairly sure blow jobs and anal have existed since the dawn of time, but even so. "Separate sessions I assume?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes," she said sounding as disgusted as you would hope and expect. "You don't? Do you?" she asked.

Did she just ask her daughter if she did ass-to-mouth? "Absolutely not," I said.

"Thank heavens for that," she said, "I would have never kissed you again."

We had a giggle and gossiped for the remainder of the journey. We pulled into the car park and parked up. We wheeled our cases into the reception area and I just stared at the opulence. It was almost insulting how nice it was. We went up to reception and. "Mrs Lloyd," Mum said.

"Yes ma'am," the receptionist said and then eyed me. "For four nights, with a Mr Lloyd." She was 99% sure I was not a Mr Lloyd, but it is 2023, so you never know.

"No, Mrs and Miss Lloyd," she said, "Mr is ill. Is that okay?"

"Yes, of course," the receptionist said. "Do you have ID Miss Lloyd?" she asked me.

I handed her my ID, she checked it and typed something into the computer. "Do you have any twin rooms?" Mum asked. "She is a wriggler."

I looked at her with a 'really' expression. I had earned that reputation when I was five years old. I didn't argue it though. I do move around a bit, I am probably fairly annoying to sleep with. "I will check for you," she said. After a few moments, she shook her head. "Sorry. No, we only have the standards available. They do have king-size beds though."

"Any free upgrades to suites?" I asked. Mum instantly jabbed me in the ribs with an unspoken 'Shut up Sophie'. "Ow? What?" I asked rubbing my ribs. One downside of being skinny is when someone rib jabs you it really hurts.

"Sorry, a standard room is fine," Mum said.

The receptionist smiled and tapped at the computer for a few seconds. "Have you stayed here before?" she asked to which Mum shook her head. There was no point in me answering that, I am amazed I hadn't been deemed to be too poor and thrown out already. She handed us a map and pointed at the main features. Swimming pools, gym, treatments, restaurant, bar, the usual. "We are clothing optional throughout the complex. We ask that you cover up when in the food areas. Evening restaurant is full dinner dress."

I didn't hear anything after the clothing-optional revelation. What now? This was a nudist place? "You are on the top floor," she said as she handed us a wristband each. "The wristband is your room key. Any treatments you book will be accessed by the same wristband. The mini bar in the room is complimentary, as is room service."

We had a suite. Fucking awesome. "Standard room?" Mum questioned. If I didn't think she would drop me to the floor like a sack of potatoes I would have rib jabbed her back. She didn't hit me, never has done, but if I jabbed her in the ribs she would floor me with a look. Double standards that she could jab me, but I guess mothers need some perks in life.

"We had a spare suite," the receptionist said, "Have a good stay."

We left our cases in the reception as a porter would bring those up for us and then headed up to our room. "Clothing optional?" I quizzed as we stood in the lift.

Mum nodded. "Yeah, the whole chain is," she said, "No staring," she added with a grin.

"Do you?" I asked.

"What stare?" she asked sarcastically. I just gave her the teenage look. She smiled and shook her head. "No, we don't Well, I wont be, 'you do you' as they say."

"Dare you?" I teased.

She looked at me and smiled. "I will if you will," she said as she called my bluff. I felt a tingle and the ripple of adrenaline shiver up and down my body at her comment. She was obviously just calling my bluff, but what if she wasn't Public nudity is very exciting to me, and this is very public. I didn't follow up on the comment though. In my fantasy head, yeah I would 100% get naked if she did. In reality, though I would wimp out before it got seriously interesting. I would go to underwear. I would maybe go topless if we went via the bar for a couple of bravery drinks, but in the real world, there was no way in hell my panties were hitting the deck. Drunk or sober. I was an exhibitionist, not a nudist. The excitement was the risk of being caught, not actually being seen. I am an insecure teenager, actual public nudity is terrifying to me.

We got to our room and let ourselves in. It was insane. It was bigger than our house. A large open plan bedroom with a seating area that was facing a TV that was bigger than any of the walls in our house. The bed was an emperor I think they call them. It was 2 meters by 2 meters and looked massive. It was also a four-poster, My mind instantly went to sex as I imagined Andy tying me to the bed like a starfish and having his way with me. Face up or face down. We have never done the whole tying up thing. Now I have seen a four-poster bed I would like to try it. There was a floor-to-ceiling window that ran the length of the room giving an amazing view out across the countryside and into the gardens. It also felt very exposed. There was also a sign on the wall which read, "One-way mirrored glass." The bathroom was draped in marble and things that looked very expensive. A massage shower and a free-standing bath were lost in the huge room. We also had a balcony that had a hot tub on it. It was fair to say that it was fairly nice.

Our cases arrived and Mum unpacked hers while I watched. I never unpacked. I would just have to pack again when we had to go home. I hung my dresses out so the creases would hang out, but other than that I left everything in my case. "Swim?" Mum asked.

"Sure," I said as I plucked my bikini out of the case.

Mum went into the bathroom and changed and knocked before she came out again. She never knocked when she came into my room, but she did when coming out of a bathroom in a shared hotel room. We went down to the pool and had a lazy couple of hours just floating around and people-watching. The amount of nudity was disappointing. One old couple whose skin looked like leather that required a decent iron. There were also a couple of girls who were also naked. They were probably mid 30s I would guess. Fairly cute, but, being very immature, I wanted to see dick.

We got out of the pool and were handed towelling robes. Fucking hell this place was posh. We had a coffee and then went back up to the room to get ready for dinner. We both lost the costumes and just kept the robes on while we got ready for dinner. "Black or red?" I asked as I held two dresses in front of myself in turn.

"Black," Mum said, "Always black."

I hung the red one up again and swept at the black one to check for creases. It was good enough. I showered and came out wrapped in a towel. I dressed while Mum showered and went onto the balcony so she could get dressed. The bathroom was a wet room, so not ideal when dressed for dinner. We went down and I Google translated the menu. I thought the football food was poncy. This was another level. We went to the bar and had a few drinks while we chatted about nothing in particular. I had a couple of vodka and Diet Coke's where as Mum had a couple of glasses of wine. We went back up to our room at around half 10.

"Not being weird or pervy, but what are you wearing in bed?" Mum asked me.

"I have a T-shirt to sleep in," I said. "You?"

"Yeah, I brought a T-shirt," she said. We smiled at each other knowingly but didn't say anything. She knew that I normally slept naked and I was fairly sure that she didn't wear much more, if anything. When I did the laundry, which I will grant you is not very regularly, but I have never ironed her pyjamas or even a baggy t-shirt. We changed into our respective sleepwear and got into bed. We chatted, but gradually the conversation slowed down as we fell asleep.

I woke up with no duvet, freezing cold, on my back with my legs starfished well and truly flashing my panties. Good job I was wearing some. I rolled onto my side and pulled the duvet back over myself. It took a good tug as Mum was partially laying on it and even then I couldn't get much of it. I wriggled back towards her until I was under the small bit of duvet that I had reclaimed. She was facing me and lying on her side. "You okay?" she asked sounding half asleep as she felt my body brush against hers.

"Yeah, sorry, cold," I whispered.

"Sorry," she whispered back released more duvet and dropped it over me. She also wriggled in closer to share her body heat and I cuddled back into her embrace.

"Thanks," I said as I settled down again. I had enough duvet to go back on my side of the bed, but she had rested her hand on my side and it felt so nice I was moving nowhere. I was quickly asleep and when I woke up I was back on my side of the bed. I am not sure if Mum got bored of me or if I just naturally moved back over to my side during the night or not.

I could hear her awake behind me and rustling around in the wardrobe. We hadn't closed the blinds on the massive window and it was a little bit weird to be in bed and able to see out of such a large window. People couldn't see in, but even so, it felt very odd. I opened my eyes and saw her in the reflection of the window. "Oops," I said inside my head. She was naked as she hunted for some clothes for the day. I left it for a few seconds but then opened my eyes again. They do say that daughters grow up to look like their mothers. Bring it on. She was soooooo cute and hot. Age had been kind to her and she still had a youthful body. She worked on it and looked after herself, but even so. Super cute.

I did wonder why I had no boobs to speak of as she had some. Firm and nicely round, around apple size with cute nipples. Her slim body curved towards her hips and ran into nicely toned legs and calves. A well-manicured patch of hair adorned her pussy as she sorted out what she was wearing on the bed. She hadn't noticed that I was awake.

I watched her for a few moments. Not in a pervy way, just in a sleepy and nosey way. "Put some fucking clothes on," I said and she nearly leapt high enough to bang her head on the ceiling. She grabbed her t-shirt and badly covered herself. It was so refreshing to not be on the receiving end of trying desperately to hide my modesty and I just watched her panic. I rolled over to face her and just grinned. "Morning Mummy."

"Morning," she replied as she recovered her decency, "Sorry, thought you were asleep," she added.

"No, what time is it?" I asked.

"Half 8," she said to which I just grumbled. That was early, but this was a once-in-a-lifetime hotel and sleeping through it would be foolish and a waste. She put on a T-shirt while I watched her. Yes, I could have looked away, but she was the one who had risked walking around our hotel room with no clothes on. Plus if she was really that bothered she could have ducked back into the bathroom again, as it was though she just got dressed while we chatted about nothing in particular.

I kicked the duvet off and stretched my arms above my head. I got up made myself a coffee and went onto the balcony to drink it. Glass sides were a silly idea. We were high up, but even so, I was wearing a T-shirt and not a lot else. Whatever, I ran my fingers around the elastic of my underwear so they were covering what they should be and watched the people eight floors below me. It was an interesting angle. If I leaned on the balcony rail for a better view and someone looked up that was one hell of an up-skirt. Well, up t-shirt I guess, but the result is the same. Again I questioned the design choice of a glass-sided balcony. Form over function was the only conclusion that I could really come to. It was so you could lay on a sun lounger and still see the views. It did look nice, but it was rather not at all practical. Of course, you could argue that I should not be standing on the balcony wearing just my t-shirt and panties. On the flip side though, this was a clothing-optional hotel. I smiled to myself. I am overthinking this massively.

"That is probably an interesting view," she said as she gestured at my bare legs.

I shrugged. "Yeah, probably. At least I have panties on." She shook her head and smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"Standing on a balcony in your underwear..."

"Hardly underwear. T-shirt and fairly boring panties."

"Is anyone about?" she asked.

"Yeah, fair few," I said as I scanned the floor below us. If anyone looked up they would be able to see me, but at this distance, my t-shirt could easily be a dress and even if they could see up it, I doubt any sort of detail of my underwear would be noticeable. Plus the fact if anyone wants to get cheap kicks from a girl in a t-shirt and what can only be described as fairly boring panties, then 'go them'. My bikini is more exciting than these panties, go to the pool in a few hours and get your cheap thrills from that if you so wish.

"I will stay here," she said.

"Prob for the best," I agreed. She hadn't put panties on earlier and I am assuming she still wasn't wearing any.

"It is a stupid design," she observed. "What treatments do you want?" she asked.

"I will get the same as you," I replied, "I have no strong preference."

"I wanna do the hot stone massage," she said. A hot stone massage held no interest for me. I am not a great believer in all that stuff, but the company was the main selling point of this trip. "And a facial?" she suggested.

"Sounds good," I said, "How many do we get?"

"Three," she said, "So one more."

"We can check the menu?" I said hesitating at the word choice. "Is it called a menu?"

"Probably not, but yes we can have a look," Mum replied. "Shower is stupid by the way, everything gets wet. I have hung my T-shirt on the towel rail. I would throw yours out when you go for a shower."

I took her advice and once naked cracked the door open and threw my panties and t-shirt in the general direction of the bed. I toyed with the idea of using the massage function of the shower, but that would take longer than a quick shower. I came out wrapped in a towel like Mum had done, me being a fair bit smaller than she was the towel afforded me much more decency. It was actually longer than my T-shirt. I wondered where my sleepwear had gone, but it was underneath the pillow. Mums really can't help but tidy can they? She was sitting on the sofa watching the news on the TV, but even so, I slipped panties on underneath the towel before removing it. I dressed in some jeans and a cute vest top and we went down for breakfast.

We booked in for the two treatments we had chosen and in her defence, the hot stone thing was really good. It was mega relaxing and more than a little bit weird to be naked in a room with Mum and two other random people. No one could see anything unless you got off on a girl's bare back. A towel was strategically placed to cover our bums, but even so, we were naked while two guys placed warmed stones along our spine. Weird, not something I would have ever chosen, but something that I would definitely do again. The facial was booked for tomorrow, so we spent the afternoon swimming, sauna, jacuzzi and at the bar. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all lovely. The company was awesome and the conversation was easy and flowing.

We were in the bar, lounged on the most comfortable sofa I think I have ever sat on. We were both wearing our dinner dresses, Mum was three glasses of wine in and I was the same number of vodka and diet cokes in as well. "Oh yeah, how did your negotiation go?" Mum asked.

"Badly," I replied with a smile, "I need lessons on negotiation."

"Very badly? Or just badly?"

"Extremely badly," I replied taking a sip of my vodka to give her time to change the subject. When no subject change came up and she just kept looking at me I glanced around the room to make sure no one was in earshot and then continued. "Mouth and ass."

She smiled as she took a sip of her wine. "Yeah, that is fairly bad." It was like discussing it with Hanna. She silently judged me in that I was giving my ass and mouth up for a four-night break, but that was it. There was no underlying connotation to my decision. I had sold it as a negotiation, and it had been, but at any stage, I could have told him to fuck off and that would have been that. Mouth and ass saved. It was part of the dance that couples do behind closed doors. It is all consensual, but it is healthy to get one over the other on occasion. It keeps the fires burning and keeps it fresh, especially in the bedroom. I have pleasured him with my mouth more times than I care to even try and count and he has explored my ass more than once as well. It is somehow naughtier and a hell of a lot kinkier if he gets them both as part of a "payback." Although consent is of course always required, it does add a bit of fun when there is a hint of having to do something. No one wants to take all their clothes off in front of their parents and do naked yoga. No one wants to be watched orgasming by their parents either. Kinda fun to be "forced" into it though. Equally, a cock up the ass is a good leveller, it keeps it even. As a girl, I seem to hold more of the cards on when and how we do it. He is always up for it it seems, I am sometimes just not in the mood and that is the end of that. It brings me down a rung or two, and more importantly, lets him climb the ladder by a couple of rungs. "Do you like it?" Mum asked.

I was not expecting that question and I just stared at her for a couple of seconds. She just looked at me and waited for me to process that question. "Which one?" I asked.

Mum shrugged. "Either... Both... Let's start with mouth. Do you like it?"

stripgnd
stripgnd
581 Followers