Self Discipline Pt. 03

Story Info
Patsy self disciplines for SuzyQ.
2.8k words
4.77
10.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
581 Followers

Author's Note: The book mentioned in this story doesn't actually exist. Neither do the characters. It's just a fantasy.

Where we left off:

My name is Dominia Sax and I'm the author of a female domination book called, "Self Discipline-The Femdom's 12 Step Guide to Domination Freedom."

In Part 2-in the BDSM Literotica Section-the first ten steps were explained.

The first draft of my best-selling book had ten steps with an addendum of additional ideas. The final draft and published version has twelve steps.

Here are the final two steps and more details of Patsy's mastery.

Step 11 - Testicle Spanking Mastery

Any sub can spank their own balls. Step eleven requires a minimum of one thousand taps to reach mastery. I'd magnify here that true mastery should be a testicle spanked orgasm in chastity, but not every sub will ever be able to reach this unusual peak without extreme self discipline. But the knowledge that it can be achieved, should be enough to set the goal to get there...some day.

The reason why Step 11 follows prostate milking (Step 10) is to require another spanking as punishment for 'cumming' without permission-even though it was a forced cum (ha ha). So Step 10 flows nicely into Step 11.

SuzyQ was a huge influence in this outcome. The night Patsy milked himself in front of Clarence, SuzyQ and I, she had a sarcastic and eloquent response.

"Patsy should be punished for cumming. Did he even get permission for that?"

That got a laugh from everyone (except Patsy). SuzyQ was setting up the situation exactly the way I wrote it in my book.

"You're right! He didn't! Sounds like he needs to learn a new step tonight!" This was my textbook response.

How could there be any more steps, Patsy wondered. When SuzyQ returned with the wooden spoon, he had sorely wished his ass was done for the night. The good news? It was. The bad news? This spanking was way worse.

The crowd of three eagerly awaited their next show. Patsy would spank his own balls with the wooden spoon. He'd spank them because he 'came' (from the milking) without permission.

This was a strange pain to self inflict. And an embarrassing act to perform while others watched. And there was no clear way to know when enough ball spanking was enough. One thing was clear, the beads of pre cum surfacing at the tip of his tiny penis.

Patsy didn't want to count to one thousand, so he just went to town on his own balls. He hit them so hard sometimes that he doubled over in pain. Mastery of self discipline is hard work.

A weird feeling started to happen. He got into this sort of comfortable but painful testicle spanking rhythm. Hard but not too hard with each swat spaced perfectly apart from the last, like a metronome in a music room. And it sure seemed like the weird feeling was this deep full body sexual stimulation. The fucking aneros sexualized his whole region. He knew he was in trouble when he saw Dominia slide a dinner plate directly under his testicle spanking, which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

Patsy felt like he could orgasm. Could this even be possible, he wondered. Can men orgasm from testicle pressure alone? Dominia Sax knew the answer; Patsy was about to find out.

He kept spanking his balls with the wooden spoon. At this moment, he was as turned on as at any time he could ever remember. He ignored the humiliation of being watched and gave into this weird painful pleasure. He was giving new meaning to the phrase 'beating off.' The beating was his testicles; the off was his pending orgasm. Patsy could feel the freshly created sperm rising in his tortured balls. He started spanking harder and a little faster. Suddenly huge chunks of milky white sperm shot from his soft caged penis, filling the entire inside of his chastity cage. Gravity was the solution to extracting the thick mess accumulating in and around the plastic mechanism that secured his penis from touching absolutely anything.

Another cum snack was moments away.

Patsy had to tongue lap the plate squeaky clean.

Step 12 - A Passing Grade

Complete self discipline mastery means self punishment can and will be completed anywhere at any time in front of anybody, or alone. A public bathroom stall (even on an airplane), alone at work, in front of a girlfriend or the girlfriend's boyfriend. You get the idea.

I suggest in my book that having a trusted friend watch a husband's self discipline and report back to the wife is an excellent reinforcement tool. Mix and match steps to create the perfect humble pie. Each experience will be different as there are over 479 million different outcomes possible.

SuzyQ will lead Patsy through Step 12 in this final explanation I call A Passing Grade. In this case, he should be able to show mastery to her of every step.

And hey, is there a better night to have this happen than date night? I go out and get laid while Patsy attempts to receive a passing grade from SuzyQs self discipline menu.

I gave SuzyQ a clipboard and basic instructions. She could say-and even do-whatever she wanted. And Patsy shouldn't need any guidance or instruction. He would just discipline himself in front of SuzyQ while she sits back and enjoys the steps.

I came home to a very excited friend. I read her report while she giggled and commented. First things first. I took off my panties and handed them to hubby for Step 5. Not only were they soaked with Clarence's sperm, butt there were large intact clumps of cum that the panty liner somehow reserved in perfect edible portions.

SuzyQ was beside herself with excitement to check off step five while watching Patsy lick my panties. He was slurping dollops of another man's sperm in order to clean my panties. And because I had snapchatted earlier a glistening erect huge black cock, it was clear where this treat had come from.

From her report, I learned that Patsy had been consuming large quantities of craft beer from the minute our guest arrived apparently to feel more relaxed. A consequence was his going to be needing to frequently pee. He knew he'd have to give himself a golden shower, but he couldn't have predicted that SuzyQ would have him give himself three!

As he undressed, SuzyQ had him stop with his bra and garters still on. That's the nice thing about garter stockings, they can stay on while the panties slide off.

SuzieQ noted Patsy's chastity device. Step 4 = check.

The moment SuzyQ had heard about so many times-and she had seen in short snapchat videos a few times-was taking place in real time, right in front of her own eyes. A grown man, my husband Patsy, was spanking his own ass hard with a wooden spoon, while wearing garter stockings, a bra and a male chastity device that keeps his useless little penis under lock and key. His penis was small to begin with, but with atrophy from permanent chastity it's downright tiny now.

Patsy alternated from butt cheek to butt cheek, humiliating himself in front of SuzyQ. She'd never seen an ass so red from just a spanking and Patsy was handling the punishment all by himself for her amusement.

SuzyQ loved seeing Patsy spank himself. Truthfully, it turned her on. When he transitioned to spanking his butt hole, she moved in for a closer look. She slipped her hand inside her pants and rubbed her clit a little while Patsy hit bulls-eye after bulls-eye spanking his sphincter hole perfectly, notated by the loud pop which came from the puff of air that escaped signifying a perfect hit. He must've scored 8 out of 10 hits at one point. SuzyQ noted that little moans were escaping Patsy's mouth and his penis was dripping pre cum. It appears as though Patsy likes this Step.

Patsy needed to pee. Off to the tub they went. As he carefully placed himself into the yoga plow position, he wasn't expecting SuzyQ to put her face straight above his. The problem with peeing in chastity is that urine splashes everywhere, unless the penis slit lines up perfectly with the chastity opening slit. It didn't. This was going to be messy and extra embarrassing.

"Open your mouth and leave it open," SuzyQ instructed.

He held back from release assuming SuzyQ wanted to and was going to spit in his mouth. She didn't. He was about to pee on his own face because he couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Do I have to swallow," he managed to ask just before the flood gates opened.

"If you were trying to do your best on Step 12 (A Passing Grade) what do you think?"

For SuzyQ it was astonishing to see Patsy's Adam's Apple raise and lower announcing a swallowing reflex. As each pool of urine collected into a pool in his mouth, it was like a toilet flushed. The fluid level would drop and then get refilled. A new pool would fill up only to be drained (swallowed) again. She observed him swallow his own urine several times. And because his tiny penis was in chastity, urine splashed everywhere during his golden shower.

SuzyQ stood up and straddled his face with open legs. She reached under her dress and pulled her panties slightly aside. Patsy was pissed he couldn't see her privates with his eyes blurry and stinging from the urine shower.

"Taste test! Who's pee is better? Yours or mine?"

SuzyQ noted on the clipboard that Patsy swallowed several mouthfuls of her piss. She giggled inwardly that Patsy's bladder would fill up even quicker by adding all this urine to all the beer already in his belly.

"Whose urine would you rather drink?" she asked teasingly when she was done peeing.

He hesitated. The smart answer would be his own. He could see where this was headed. But he said, 'yours' because he felt like he had to. After rinsing off, it was back to the other room. He relished his next beer to wash down the bitterness of all the urine he just quaffed. He watched SuzyQ chug down a liter of water. Purposely. Right in front of him. Damn.

SuzyQ cued up some gay porn on her laptop. She wanted Patsy to watch while drinking another beer. She selected snippets of videos she liked and watched him squirm and attempt to look away.

"Keep your eyes on the screen," she directed.

Patsy was watching strong black men with huge cocks pummeling into the butts of skinny little white guys from videos with words in the titles like, 'seeding,' breeding,' and 'sissy.'

She slid up behind him as he watched the gay interracial porn from his knees, with his torso straight up. SuzyQ slipped her finger into his anus. His eyes opened real wide; he wasn't expecting that!

"Our secret..." she whispered into his ear.

Her finger felt good in his butt. It was weird to watch waifish white dudes get seriously ass fucked by big black cocks while he received a little butt pleasure from his wife's friend. SuzyQ pulled the finger out of Patsy's butt and put it in his mouth, so he could taste himself. He appeared reluctant at first, but then started to suck on her finger. Like...he really sucked on it. 'That's hot' she thought to herself.

He already needed to pee again. The routine was repeated from before. First his bladder load, then hers.

It was time for Step 6. Patsy positioned the suction cup dildo on the corner of the coffee table. He has learned he could fuck himself more deeply from placing the tool in this position. As he was about to apply the lube, SuzyQ ordered him to stop.

"Suck that cock to get it ready for your ass."

This didn't seem to be any problem for Patsy. He went down on the dildo like a natural. After the shaft was good and wet, he slid his ass right down on it. And after riding it for SuzyQ's amusement, he pulled off-per her guidance-and lubed it up by sucking on the fake cock tasting his own ass, just like from her finger from earlier. He went back and forth. Ride the cock, eat the cock, ride it, eat it. When he got really into the ride, she could hear the chastity lock at the top of his penis cage knocking against the plastic. He really excelled at taking cock up his ass, even if it wasn't real. Patsy made sure to tweak his nipples throughout. SuzyQ noted the Step completions. His total completion percentage was now at 75%.

"Nice work or should I say nice (blow) job."

It wasn't long before Patsy needed to pee yet again. He thought he might end up sick to his stomach from all the urine he's drinking. When SuzyQ straddled the tub this third time, she used the two handrails to hold on as she lowered her (now) bare crotch just an inch from Patsy's open mouth. He waited for her to pee; nothing came out. With her gaping vagina getting lowered ever so close, Patsy stuck out his tongue and circled it around the inside rim of SuzyQs vaginal opening. SuzyQ was masturbating; she came in less than one minute.

"Shhh. Our secret...again." she whispered into his ear.

Well that wasn't part of anyone's plan!

Her convulsions brought on a lack of bladder control which found her releasing a massive eruption of hot piss. She pressed down so fully that Patsy's mouth and SuzyQ vagina were sealed together. Patsy was now having to chug her urine like slamming a sixteen ounce beer. Getting to lick her hole was worth it. Urine went straight from her bladder to his stomach while he breathed through his nose through the whole ordeal.

(Our story transitions back to when Dominia came home.)

When Dominia got home and looked over the clipboard, she noted that even though Patsy ate Clarence's cum from her panty liner, he hadn't eaten his own cum. There was no check for the box for Step 2.

SuzyQ explained to Dominia the reason. She had a new idea she wanted to try that could result in a Patsy orgasm. If he came and ate it his final score would be 83%. Certainly a passing grade, but she wanted Dominia's approval.

SuzyQ explained.

"It's not self discipline, but it's something I've wanted to try and I think Patsy could succeed."

Patsy was told to go fetch a dinner plate. Everyone knew this meant that he'd be eating his cum. He was told to sit on the floor. SuzyQ walked over. She gave clear instructions to place his testicles on the inside base of her stiletto heel in the gap created from the shoe and her foot-which was lifted slightly up to create this space. Once his balls sat there all vulnerable in her pumps, she lowered her heel, like a vise grip, trapping his testicles between the bottom of her foot and the flat of the shoe.

"We know Patsy can spank a load of sperm from his nuts, correct? I'm now going to try to squeeze a load out using only my heel and a shoe."

Who knew SuzyQ would be such an excellent femdom, too?"

Sure enough, Patsy's balls were trapped in a vise-like grip. SuzyQ stood fully on his balls. This hurt more than any testicle swat. Patsy thought he might pass out. But the balance came with the relief he felt when she lifted her heel releasing the pressure. It was like she was doing toe raiser exercises to stretch her calves before a jog.

She'd raise and lower: squeeze and release. Squeeze and release. Squeeze and release. Patsy's pathetic penis locked in chastity was helplessly dripping in anticipation of his pending forced testicle orgasm.

SuzyQ was pumping his balls with her heel. Patsy groaned in pain and moaned with painful pleasure. He felt the familiar early stages of sperm travelling closer to ejaculation.

SuzyQ found her rhythm. She looked like she was using a foot pump to fill an air mattress.

Pump. Pump. Pump. Groan.

Pump. Pump. Pump. Groan.

Pump. Pump. Pump. Groan.

Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt.

Streams of his ejaculate landed on the dinner plate. The first three squirts only popped out when SuzyQ's heel forced them out. But then he lost all control and had a full orgasm.

What a unique experience!

Dominia pointed out that a variation of Step 11 could be testicle squeezing versus testicle spanking.

Patsy finished the session by lapping up his globs of sperm off the dinner plate.

My name is Dominia Sax and I'm the author of a female domination book called, "Self Discipline-The Femdom's 12 Step Guide to Domination Freedom."

Thank you for reading about my program and the stories of how the Steps came to be.

charmer949
charmer949
581 Followers