Self-Discovery Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember Jen, you cannot breathe a word of this to anyone! If you're good, I'll give you the phone number to book trips with Ron's company.

Your well-traveled friend Susan

To: Larry******@Gmail

From: Susan******@Gmail

Date: April 13 - Cairo

Darling Larry.

I'm at the airport hotel in Cairo, waiting for my flight home in the morning. I should land at Hartsfield around 2:00 PM. I so look forward to holding you again.

It's hard for me to summarize this trip. It has been exciting, educational and satisfying. I am bringing home a camel hair rug as a souvenir of my experience. I have met many new people and experienced many new feelings. Living in a different culture, even for only ten days, has made me question many things in my own culture - and in my personal life.

I experienced excitement that I haven't felt in years. I rediscovered parts of my true self that I had lost along the way. I faced internal conflicts about myself and my life, and learned a lot about myself - not all of it good.

I love my life with you and the kids, and will certainly want to travel more. I would love to share this experience with you, and I'm sorry that you don't share that desire. In the future, I hope to have similar adventures while exploring the world - and myself.

Perhaps Japan next year?

Your loving wife, Susan

Thanks for reading. Please take a moment to vote and leave your comments on the story.