All Comments on 'Self-Love'

by IvHAuthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rusty6464rusty6464over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I like your writing style. I'm just a little lost on the erotica part. But, still nice. I am following you.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Thoughtful

Reflective, self-aware, a few degrees from wistful. I'd love to see a bit more movement - what's next?

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@yowser Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated. There's definitely more stories and poems coming. There's also likely a follow up to this one. Still working that one out in my brain. Hoping to sit down and write more tonight. 🙂 Enjoy your day

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Well titled; so, too, would be “self-acceptance” and/or “self-discovery”. In a way, she has discovered herself, but still wrestling with acceptance (?). You’ve made it easy to visualize your MC; love several lines including: “My neck is just there to give my head support. It does its duty well.” Or a call out from “she who shall not be named.” “Find someone to touch me if you won't.” Fantastic insight dressed as humor. Great beginning to more, but if you decide to leave alone, maybe OK. Regardless keep sharing.

LandParkWriterLandParkWriterabout 1 year ago

I think this is more than just the writing that people want to see. This is the writing people desperately need to see. There seems to be an important lesson in your writing.

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Migbird apologies! Just saw your feedback on this. Thank you so much 😊 Will definitely keep sharing. As you've already seen, "she who shall not be named" might be running the ship now. LOL.

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

@LandParkWriter Wow! Thank you so very much! That's really nice of you to say. I'm really glad that you're enjoying my writing. I hope others are getting something from what I'm sharing. 🙂

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 1 year ago

Been working my way through your stories. Several times mumbling to myself, "Needs more lesbians," but hey that's just me. LOL! But this one... Wow! from the title (and let's be honest, the fact it's on Literotica) I expected a little story of self-pleasure. What I read was something entirely different. Something 1000% better than what I had expected. You pull me in from the first short paragraph. And then you pull me down. I feel like I'm drowning. And when I'm at rock bottom, you write, "So, let's try this again." and instantly I'm smiling as we head back into the light. The fact you pulled this off in so few words is no small feat. This one's going on my favorites. (And 5-stars too, of course.)

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

@WaxPhilosphic Awww!!! Thank you so so much! 😊 Yes, I know a lot of my stuff is hetero-focused but trust me the LGBTIA content is coming 😉 Really happy that you enjoyed this one. Hopefully you enjoy some of the others that I've posted as well. I plan to check out some of your work as well 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvHAuthor@IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor, moved to New York City in 1998. She is an author, illustrator, and composer, as well as an amateur porn creator and performer. If you enjoy my work, please check out my website: https://www.ivyharlet.com Merch is available at https://theharlethouse.etsy.com Addit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES