All Comments on 'Selfie Swapped'

by Jayleigh_Aura

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing "Selfie Swap" and don't feel you have to apologise for Cammie taking over the story. It is a good story. it is her story. About the ending ... Some stories have "mushy happy ever after" endings.

it worked for your, er, Cammie's story. Thank you.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Don't ever apologize for happy endings, there aren't enough of them on this site or in our world.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want you to know your writing is the best of all. The story is magical and it really makes you feel like you're experiencing it. I read hall pass a week ago and absolutely loved it. Reading the authors note at the end made perfect sense of why I thought this was an amazing perfect read. You do so well showing the feelings and life of a person swapping genders. Reading your stories gives me so much hope and enthusiasm for the future. Thank you.

Pest999Pest999over 1 year ago

I'm a total sucker for a "mushly happy ending"! I'm not crying, you're crying! LOL!

Seriously, I loved this. Very very very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story!! Good job!! Please write more like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story!You did a marvelous job with the whole idea and I think the app would be a great way to go .a 1 year trial swap would be fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with with anonymous from 16hrs ago. Except for 1 thing, 1 year is apretty long trial run thing. I honestly think irl it would be better to beshorter, or even better, a choice by the user.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thats an awesome story. I got lost into it while reading it and thought of Cammie as me some day. I read this story just the day after I saw the movie 'Sam', and I must you kept me at the edge of my desire all from the first word to the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a phenomenally well written story! The story progresses well with realistic situations. It was not all about sex but actual logical situations. I do not feel like the end was to much either. I highly recommend writing more. Personally I like something in the realms of a forced body swap in which they can’t tell other people. (Guy hates being a girl but is forced to fuck the girls boyfriend.) Also loved the anal touch not many body swap stories add anal. That’s just me. I’d read anything else if it is like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story didn't even need much eroticism to be an amazing tale. Yes, certain events had to happen for the story to get there(*cough* jason *cough*) but I absolutely loved it, and the mushy ending. I'm a straight married guy, and I actually started to tear up on the last page of the story.

Truly the type of story I like to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first time I have ever posted a comment on here. This story was absolutely amazing. I wonder all the time what it would be like to be a woman and wish I was able to find out for my self. I pictured my self being Cammie. I felt like I was seeing, feeling, tasting and smelling all of the emotions that she went through. I cried the whole way through the last page; except when she pulled up “Selfie Swap App” and started yelling in my mind..NO...because I was so worried something would accidentally happen.

Thank you so much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a beautiful and amazing story. I cried through the last chapter. I write sometimes, and share writing with my fiancé, (we call it roleplay), and very often the characters write themselves. When that happens, they the characters themselves write best stories.

The commenter prior to me mentioned her pulling up the Selfie-Swap App and I was having the same feeling as he was, screaming "NO" in my mind. Creating characters that people truly care about is a gift. I hope that you will find other characters and stories that you can share. Still, I think you will have a long way to go to surpass this as your Magnum Opus. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I. Thought an interesting twist would be to change to Cameron in front of everyone, then change back. But you had to add a pregnancy. That ending wouldn't work. Anyway nice story. Glad the FBI and CIA are the only ones with the ap. That always bothered me in the xchange genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just such an amazing story! The beginning was just pretty normal transformation from male to female, but Cammie’s journey from enjoying her life as a female was such an amazing story. The ending surprised me a lot, even though I predicted that she will remain female, I would never though of she getting married AND on her birthday. This will be such a nice transgender short story to everyone if the sex scenes were removed, or at least more family friendly. This is so far the best “erotica” I’ve ever read. Keep up the work!

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

ik zou wat graag Cammie zijn !!! zo mooi ♥♥♥

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Thank you for a lonely story that touched me very deeply and personally. Like Cammie I have transitioned, but only as much as my surgeon could do. I am very happy physically being the woman who I have always been inside. Cammie's thoughts and feelings are much like my own and I have also been blessed with finding the love of my life. We are very much in love as much as Cammie and Carter are and I look forward to being married if that is in our future together. The one thing that Cammie was blessed with that I will never experience is pregnancy and being a birth mother. I can accept that it is not part of my future. but it will take time since that reality still burns deeply into my soul. I am happy beyond words to spend the rest of my life with my special loving guy, Claude 😘 🤗 💕 Tiffany B

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first time that I have ever posted on this site (or any adult-themed sites). Normally I read to, well, "to get the motors running..." but this story... THIS STORY really captivated me! I am a married male, and I was smiling and with misty eyes (I blame the onions I ate) I looked at the end... and said... "NO....that's it?!?"

This could end up as a Romantic Movie! (of course, the rating has to come down a bit, but...)

You wrote amazingly, and don't you ever apologize for this talent. I'll read your other literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Well better than that, but that’s the extent of my superlatives vocabulary.

An instructive story about a guy receiving a PhD how the other 50% of the Earth thinks and feels. NOW!! The sequel: A Miss Hottie, maybe a little drunk, gets switched to a jock. The ever itch down there from hair,tight pants, sweat, …. That maddening three day, never ending nervous “desire”. And!, ones brain shorting out at the sight. Of cleavage, smile, wiggle, giggle, or swish. And the scourge of all wives, a man’s single mindedness…in front of the TV….forth down and goal, four seconds on the clock. Will she/he make it to commercial, or die from ruptured eardrums inflicted by the spouse? Yes, a switch to the Switch would be equally interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was such a joy to read. You had me tearing up so many times but I have to say that this was the most emotionally rewarding story that I had the pleasure of enjoying ever. Thanks for creating this lovely tale that feels more like a gift.

flussntmflussntmover 1 year ago

I'm a sucker for a storyline like this. Excellent and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Riveting rea. Loved everything about it. Great ending, apology not needed for anything.. I got a little teary at the end too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely no need for an apology. In today's world, it's a gift to read a wonderful "happily ever after" story. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I may take up the offer to write a spin-off, def gunna try, cuz this premise is so interesting, but who knows if it'll be any good or even be finished.

And yea the ending was a bit over the top but it brought tears to my eyes either way so good job.

BaatezuuBaatezuu10 months ago

Gosh what a fun story! This is one of the few stories that I have read where the pregnancy part of the story felt natural and not gross. Quite honestly, I would love to be able to Selfie Swap, but have zero desire to get pregnant or birth a child. I say this as a way of empathizing how well you worked that point into the story.

I absolutely loved reading every part of this. Such a fun journey.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story hope you keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

THIS story was just A+++ great imo. 2000/10. I've read a ton of stories in my lifetime and barely any would ever be as memorable as this... You have the talent of a real author... Definitely would love to see this published. Even if ya never become an author... This is definitely worth publishing. Everyone would love this story. I loved it. Most Literotica fanfics are just weird and exaggerated... But this story was just all kinds of right in every way. I doubt the author would see this... But if she does... I LOVED THIS STORY. Please please make this an official published book... It deserves to be shared with more then just a NSFW fanfic site. It's truly a work of art. Thank you for writing it. It made my day. Truly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayleigh_Aura@Jayleigh_Aura
I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you all know I just submitted my newest story for publication entitled Routine Procedure. I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm excited to announce my story Inner Woman Chapter 1 : Charmed by a Bracelet has been nominated for a readers cho...