Selling Houses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and sit on my cock." he tempted her. Not needing to be asked twice, she climbed onto the couch straddling him. Fuck, the head of it felt big against her tiny opening. Dipping it into her wetness he lubricated his cock and then forced it inside her. God, he felt huge inside her. Slowly she started rising and falling on him, taking him deeper, inch by inch.

"Fuck me, Frank." she moaned as she drove his cock as deep as she could. Desperate to cum in her tiny Asian cunt, he rolled her onto her back, pushed her legs wide apart and began thrusting hard in between them. Cindy was thrusting her cunt up to, meet him when she came, her whole body jerking in orgasm. When n he pulled his cock out to cum all over her, she sat up and took him in her mouth, sucking and gulping down his cum as his giant cock squirted hard into her throat. Tearing herself away from him, she walked across the room showing him her prefect ass as she poured them another drink. Returning, he passed him a drink and put one foot up of the arm of the sofa.

"Do you like my cunt, Frank." she asked, sliding her fingers over it seductively. Drink in hand, Frank reached forward and replaced her fingers with his. Before she knew it, two of them were up inside her. Turned on, she reached down, rubbing her clit as Frank finger fucked her. Fuck it felt good and she rubbed herself faster, desperately wanting to cum. Caught up in her excitement, Frank tossed his drink aside and latched his mouth onto her cunt, sucking her as he thrust his fingers up inside it. Cindy came in a shaking orgasm, thrusting her cunt hard against his face.

"Take me to bed and fuck me." she gasped breathlessly. Frank gathered her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. Planting her on the floor, he bent her over the bed. Her exposed cunt under her ass cheeks was irresistible. Gripping his cock, he forced the head of it between her wet lips and inside her.

"Oh yes. fuck me." Cindy cried out as his cock slipped deep inside her. Gripping her ass cheeks, Frank began thrusting his hard cock between her legs.

"Fuck me, fuck me." she cried out, pushing her ass onto him, wanting him deep. prying her legs and her ass cheeks apart, Frank drove his cock into her as hard as he could. Gasping, Cindy started to squirt. "Fuck!' Frank cried, ramming his cock into her gushing cunt. His cock filling her squirting cunt with cum.

"Are we spending the night?" he asked as they lay on the bed.

"Of course." she told him, massaging his cock slowly. Bending over, she took the head of it into her mouth and started to suck him. Frank laid back with his eyes closed, savouring the feel of her warm wet mouth on his cock. It felt just like her wet pussy around it.

"It's done," Cindy told David, the deeds to Frank's company in her hand.

"Leave them on the table." he said, once again sunbathing on his rooftop.

Do you own my soul?" she asked. In the past few days, she had worked out who she was working for. Her meteoric rise, the pied piper act, the naked woman and predicting Frank's downfall.

"Clever girl, how much did you steal from me? he asked.

"What do you mean." she asked.

"I gave you 700M to buy a company for me. You used part of that to secure two apartments for yourself. Do you not call that not stealing?"

"Think of it as commission." Cindy said, thinking on her feet.

David laughed. "You stole from me and I never expected you would do otherwise." he said. "If you hadn't, I would have been very disappointed. Calling it commission is very creative though. No wonder I picked you"

"To answer your first question, seeing how you've guessed who I am, no, I don't own your soul. We don't do that shit anymore. Not since 1945 when him and me called it a truce. I was on a roll for a while but it was never enough for poor Adolf. Now I am free to do what I want as long as it doesn't hurt too many people."

"What about that woman in the suburbs?" she asked.

"She had it coming." he said. "She had murdered two husbands and gotten away with it. I just saved a third. Besides that. she had been on my books for quite a while. It was time to collect."

"By driving her insane?"

"I am an angel after all and not averse to a little poetic justice."

"So where does that leave me?" she asked.

"As long as you do my bidding from time to time, you are free to do as you wish and nothing bad will happen to you or your new friend Bill. How does he like the car by the way?" he said smiling.

Right then, whether she liked it or not, Cindy knew she was in league with the Devil and there was no fucking way out.

12