Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert nods, but Dick says, "This time you have to say so, loud and clear."

Robert states, loudly and dramatically, perhaps overly dramatically, "I am eager to test myself for the next week, and I want to prove to myself that I am a real man, and I am more than eager to give myself to become a naked sex toy completely under my wife's total control, and to show her that my love is unconditional and that I will sacrifice my body to prove it. And - I like the feel of having my ass beaten."

Peter smiled, "Fine answer, but what if your wife decides that she gets turned-on by watching you engaging in some same sex sex. I saw you stalling and starring at my hard-on and not wanting to have to really look at it. I love watching girl on girl action, suppose your wife says she wants to watch you do boy on boy action? Can you do that?"

Robert nods in an unconvincing manner.

Peter said, "You saw the guy next to you grab Dick's dick. Whenever you are introduced to another boy on the Island, you do not shake hands, you shake each others' dicks. Women will always also shake your dick when they meet you, but my guess is that you won't have a problem with that. So, you are going to shake my dick, the way that the guy next to us grabbed Dick's dick?"

Peter stands up, "But you cannot shake my dick; my bone is too steely. You are going to stroke it three times, just like you stroke your own when you are beating off. You know how to do it; you have been at it since you were ten. If you cannot do that, you cannot get on the boat."

Robert grabs Peter's peter, but he tries not to look. Peter tells him, "You're going to see hundreds of cocks and you better be able to look at them and touch them. So look at my penis, and stroke it like you normally beat your own meat. Can you do this?

Robert thinks, "What the hell?" and then puts one hand on Peter's ball sack, and looks to his dick and begins to jerk Peter off for real. He then says, "I can handle boy on boy actions."

Peter replies laughing, "Enough bro, keep this up and we are both going to have to lick up the mess. But, remember that once you are in the Village, you won't have any choices. By going on that boat, you are stating that you will follow any request as if it is a direct order and carry out those acts with demonstrations of joy."

Robert grins a very large grin and nods.

Peter gives Robert his Card back and then tells Robert to follow the corridor to the next room.

Again a long dark hall zigzags to a door behind which stood woman at a computer station. He gives her his Card, and she plays with his cock and balls while scanning the card, and then says, "Go into this room to the table marked A-D at the far end of the room.

While Peter was interrogating him, all of the eight guys who went in before him had gone past him and several more went through their interviews faster than he did. Many were veterans like Jack and they just breezed through. So, when he got to the next room, there are already about twenty guys who are either already naked or in the process of undressing. When he gets to the the proper table, the woman stationed there asks him for his Card and sticker, and, while scanning his card, she gropes his crotch through his shorts, of course. She says, "I always like feeling them before I see them, and feeling them again once I can see them." She then attaches the sticker and puts on a gym bag sized piece of expansive luggage.

She explains, "Your wife gets this nice bag with your clothing in it as a gift from the Island. Take off everything including your shoes and socks. There is a pair of Crocs in the bag for your feet. All the rest of your clothing, including jewelry, watches, etc., must go into the bag."

He takes the bag and goes into the center of the room where the other guys are stripping. He takes the Crocs out of the bag and put his shoes and socks in it. He realizes that he is stalling and doing everything slowly. He had been at nude parties, but he knew those women and he didn't feel quite as naked and vulnerable as now. Once he gives his bag to a woman, who was a total stranger, he will be powerless. But other boys are not only doing it, they are reveling in it. One guy next to him is in a pair of bib overalls and nothing else; he pops two buttons, steps out of them, and he is nude. Another guy is in basketball warmups. He pulls them off in one move, and removes his t-shirt in the next. Both of them are naked in under 5 seconds while Robert is still taking off his shirt. For some unknown reason, he also has on a t-shirt.

Ok, get over yourself, he thought, but he slowly pulls off his khaki shorts and is standing there in his boxers and t-shirt. He was about to remove his t-shirt, when looks another guy, who gets his bag at the same time as Robert, has as many articles of clothing as Robert, but is now naked and dancing toward the counter with his bag.

Robert thinks, "I really want to do this. Why am I being such a wuss?" Instead of going for his T-shirt first, he pulled down his boxers and threw them into the bag. "Ok, dick" he thinks, "I have liberated you from the tyranny of clothing." He looks down and says to himself, "This is going to be an adventure, a painful adventure, but a real adventure. Like Peter said, I am going on a quest of self discovery." He now quickly takes off his T-shirt, puts everything in his bag, and heads back to the counter.

After waiting a while behind two other naked boys, he is able to give the woman behind the counter his bag, but she does not give him his Card back. She keeps looking at him, up and down, but especially at his crotch. Since she is the same woman who played with his dick before, he expects that she is going to do it again before sending him on his way.

"This will never do," she says. "Jill come here. Look at his crotch. It's a jungle. You can hardly see his penis. The head looks like it is a nice one too. He has to go to the barber, but for how much?"

Jill now walks around the station and grabs the head of his cock, and pulls his penis away from his body. "Look at all these black and gray pubes on the base of his dick, no wonder you cannot see it. It's a nice cock. It shouldn't be hidden. These pubes at least have go."

She turns to the woman at the desk, "Helen, what about the rest of his pubes?"

Robert begins to get embarrassed, but when he sees the other guys being examined in the same way, he gets over it. One guy is bent over and the examiners are saying that his ass hair all had to be removed. "How could his wife allow this? How could she see the effects of her spankings? And this back hair, it goes too!"

All of the boys are bent over the table for ass hair inspection. He does not know, but he will soon, that almost all of guys are going to lose all of their pubic hair, and many will lose all of their body hair. A few get to keep some chest hair, and some get to keep a small band of pubes around their dicks, if that makes their penises stand out better. Boys with pale skin and blond or red pubes always keep a small patch that makes a bulls eye around their cocks. But ass hair and back hair is always removed. Women want to see the marks made by their handiwork, and hair gets in the way. It all has to go.

The fact that he didn't have ass or back hair makes him feel a bit better. And when Helen bends him over to examine his back side, she calls over three other women. They all run their fingers over it. Helen spanks both cheeks, and says that he has the perfect rump. When they realize that they cannot take up too much time playing with him, they stand him straight up and go back to looking at his crotch.

Once again, having two women, strangers at that, pulling on his dick and balls, running their fingers through his pubic hair, making him turn around so that they could see his ass, and treating him like nothing but a piece of meat, might have humiliated a lot of men, but after the initial embarrassment, it turns him on. This became evident as he starts to sport wood. The two women are ecstatic. Jill says, "Look at the size of this bone, and he is still pointing down. This dick cannot be kept hidden in the forest." Jill calls him prime beef cake.

Of course it is all theater. One look told them that he was going to get totally shaven, but the act of having his private parts openly discussed and examined by women he did not know tested his subservience. It was an essential part of the drill.

Seeing his semi, Helen and Jill reach the consensus that he needs to lose his pubes from his navel to his knees. Jill is holding his balls and rolling them around in her hand. "These are really great balls, nice sack, but you cannot see them because of all this hair. It all has to go for the duration of his stay. We will have to insist to his wife that he stays clean so other women can enjoy the view. If his wife wants him to grow it out again, he is her property and she can do that. There are some women do like the woolly, hidden penis look, but I don't understand that, not for the life of me. As long as he is here, no pubes."

While about half the boys come already shaven and are sent directly to the physical exam, he needs to go to the barbers. Helen hands him his Card and tells him that he has to go before he can get his physical exam. They send him down a short hallway that leads to a wall with a sign that has an arrow pointing towards physicals and another pointing towards the "barber shop." It would have been a short walk to the barbers, but the hallway snakes around until he finally arrives at the next computer terminal. A woman scans his card and rolls her fingers in his pubes. She said, "Helen is right, this forest has to go." She then pulls his penis away from his body and says, "You have a nice cock that should be seen. Women have a right to see it." She then grabs his balls. "These are also very nice. If I were your wife, I would hate to feel these short hairs while I was pulling and squeezing your sack. They have to go too."

She says that there is only one vacant chair now, and there will be many more boys who need to be barbered: "So, here is your card and move quickly."

He turns away, and she says as she looks at his bottom, "Those girls are right; that is a fine ass. Congratulate your wife for me, Sweet Cheeks. Then she slaps it."

He walks down another maze towards the barbers, and he passes one guy after the next who had just gotten their hair cuts. The first guy he sees is dark haired like him, and he had a hairy chest but now he is hairless.

He asks Robert, "You getting the full shave, Bro?"

Robert could not help but stare at the man's completely crotch. He says, "I guess, but the barber will tell me what I get."

The other guy says, "I haven't looked like this since I was 9, but my dick didn't look like this at 9. I love this dude. I saw myself in the mirror. My dick looks huge. I may just keep it this way."

Robert keeps walking. Each guy who comes by is either fully shorn except for one who has just a bit of hair around the base of his dick. One guy has a Mohawk on his head and nothing else except for a rectangular strip of pubes directly above his dick that matches the top of his head. The shaving is done to ensure that everyone, male or female, focuses on a guys penis first, and it reminds everyone of the boy's status as nothing but sex toy. And, it makes sure that the boys feel especially naked, boyish, and are willing to be dominated. It says that you are now a naked dependent little boy who will do exactly as ordered.

Once again, he comes to a door and a woman with at a computer. Even before he could give her his Card, she grabs the head of his penis and pulls it away from his crotch. "This is just too nice to hide. This bush is an affront to women kind." She took his card, enters something into the computer and says. "Go to barber chair number 7. It is vacant now."

The "barber chairs" are really the same design as the chairs in a OB/GYN's office. Joyce, his barber, is an attractive middle aged women, who tells him she loves her job. She instructs him to get into the chair and put his feet into the stirrups. She says, after placing herself in between his spread legs, "This is a real mess. I can hardly see your dick, and no woman should ever have to work to see a cock. She took an electric hair trimmer that is made for mascaping and faster than he imaged possible, she has his crotch and inner thighs are shorn. She then she does his nuts, and spent a bit more time with them, but she was still very fast. Robert thought that she was done, and started to get up, but she said, "Not so fast."

She then put hot towels on his crotch, and pulled out an old fashioned, steel double edged razor. He froze. "I am really good with this. I won't cut them off, but you are going to look like you did when you were ten, and you have a really nice dick and balls. You should always keep your crotch absolutely bare. Women have the right to see your unencumbered penis, and, having it bald this mean means that even more of them will want to play with them," she says as she takes her thumb and index and circles the base of his penis and rolls his testicles with the rest of her hand.

She says, "You're not going to like the next part, but in comparison to some of the the things that will be happening to your balls, this will not be anything." She continues to hold on to the base of his cock but releases his balls. She uses her other and to reach for a basin of cold water that she had already prepared. She brings the basin up so that his sack is submerged and soaking in the water. He shivers a bit, but she has his dick tightly in her hand, so he is not going anywhere. She tells him a joke that she probably tells every guy who is in this position, "Oh stop making a big deal out of this. I would tell you to grow a pair, but I can see you have a really nice set as it is." She laughs, and by this point, he is used to the water.

When she thinks his sack is tight enough, she pulls the basin away, quickly wipes off a bit of the water, and applies shaving cream. She then removes every last hair from his sack without nicking or cutting him. Then she put shaving cream on the base of his dick and scrapes off the last of those pubes. She then goes back up to his pubic area, lathers it up and removes any last bit of evidence that he went through puberty, other than the size of his dick. The fact that a woman he did not know had the power to cut off his cock is troubling but terribly sexual.

"Now that is nice. Look at that; that is a beautiful penis." She then removes all the rest of his body hair, even under his arms, and hoses him down, but this time with warm water. Now she pushes the button on her computer signaling that here chair was open once again. A naked young man, with a well beaten ass, comes over and sweeps up the shavings and pushes the excess water down the drain. It is all done in less than 7 minutes.

She says, "Here is your card, now go back to the station, and the lady there will give you something to drink while she inspects you."

He walks to the station and is told to drink the whole container of V Energy Drink and then a bottle of water. Once he finishes, he is to present his card and the empties to the woman at the desk for inspection. He does so, and is groped less than he expected, but only because there are a lot of guys waiting behind him. He is told to report for his physical exam.

Robert walks down the hall to the physical exam, he hears two vets walking in front of him asking one another, "Didn't we get the Viagra Energy Drink after the physical last year?" At first Robert thinks they are joking to screw around with the newbies, but on reflection, he realizes that they aren't kidding, so he asks one, "How many tablets are in the drink?" Both say two, and one says, "You get two tabs a day every day you are on the Island. Expect to get light headed during the physical, but they are real nurses and at least one doctor, so they will make sure you are in good shape. To even be approved to come to the Island, you had to be in good enough shape for Viagra."

He now stands in line in the physical examination assembly line. The boys line up dick to ass in a long line. He is told that he needs to get used to these lines, they will often be marched this way on the Island. When he gets to the first nurse, she takes his card, enters it into the computer, and the computer spits out another sticker. She places it on a plastic cup that would be used for the urine test. She tells him the obvious, "You are going to have to pee in this cup. So please follow me."

She leads him into the one hallway that runs the whole length of the building. The wall is lined with urinals that face toward the room and not the wall. He looks at thirty naked men either pissing into cups or pissing into the urinals. There are about five guys waiting with Robert to get their turns, with one or two more joining the line every so often, and roughly the same number going to the next open spot. The urinals are too low to give the guys any cover, and those waiting have no option but to watch other guys pissing. And the women working the section are all intently watching and discussing what they see. Mostly they are loudly comparing the various dicks and balls, but some are telling boys what painful things they would like to do to their cocks and balls. The last wrinkle is that the nurse who came with them from the cubicle is holding their dicks and pointing their dicks towards the cups. She talks to them as they piss, and she makes them respond. Therefore, every male bathroom norm was broken at once.

Robert's nurse says, as she leads him over to an open spot, "You know that you may not touch your own penis at any time when you are on the Island; that is considered covering up, and unless you are really into pain, you don't want to get caught doing that. So I will hold it when you pee into the cup."

She holds it and points it towards the cup. "I actually love this job," she says as it slowly begins to flow. "I love watching you sluts pee. It's a fetish shared by all of us working in this area. We all work this week as volunteers. I live on the Island with my husband who is a retired doctor, but most of the people who are doing this do it to get a free week vacation in the Village. That is how we get all these doctors and nurses giving up their free time. Granted, the Village uses our professional expertise, but it's just fun, even for our boys. They get a three hour boat ride and whipping party. You have already seen some our handiwork on husbands' backsides on the trip from the Island here. And we get to play with them and you on the trip back."

Robert is trying to concentrate on pissing.

"While I love spanking my husband and the other boys in the Village," she continues and slaps his ass, "water sports are my favorite. When I get back to the Island tonight, I will get my husband in the bathtub and make him pee all over himself before I fuck him. Relaxing in the tub will heighten the pleasure of sitting on his face, knowing that he is resting on his red rump." She looked for a reaction. He nods but says nothing.

The cup is filled, and she pulls it away and he tries to stop pissing, but she tells him to continue into the urinal but to direct the stream with your body not your hand. She then goes on to say, "Did I upset you with my story? If so, this is one more time when you can drop out. Remember, you wife might be into water sports too. She might want you to piss on yourself, or she might want to piss on you. You know that if your wife is into that, you cannot say no. If you agree to spend the week on the Island, you're nothing but a sex toy and whipping boy. If you think you cannot do this, no one will think any less of you for dropping out."

123456...8