Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

"Don't be squeamish ladies. We all have them, and they are beautiful and not icky. This is what your pleasure spot looks like. You have all felt it a lot, since your we eleven at the oldest. So, now we are all going to admit that we love to rub the nubbin, and we are going to make sure that this toy rubs you all the right ways. The ball part goes here, but first you put into this harness. Now slide on the harness, and insert this part into you. Adjust it to make sure that the ball not only hits your clitoris but that it will roll up and down with every thrust and withdrawal. Tighten up the harness and..."

With that, the video came on and she was standing there with what looked like a real, fully erect penis. "Benji, dear, you ready to get fucked?" She paused and said, "Don't care, cause I am going to fuck you ready or not." With that the camera moves to a side angle and the audience watches as she puts the head of the penis into Benji's asshole. She waits only a second and then pounds it the rest of the way in, and then starts thrusting in and out powerfully. Some of the guys are moaning and groaning, while others are watching intently. The film goes dark after only a few thrusts however.

The woman at the door said, "Shows over. If this was a deal breaker for any of you sluts, go to the lady at the opt-out station. If you are still in to go to the Island, stand in any of the five lines to get your internal cleansing and then your butt plugs inserted. Then go get your clothing for the scavenger hunt."

As he left, Robert says to the woman at the door, "Even though you did not ask me personally, I am going to respond to your question. I already committed myself to doing whatever it takes. I already said that I would do things that might seem humiliating if it pleased and turned on my wife. I won't back down because of this."

The woman says, "You and your wife are going to have the time of your life." However, She thinks but does not say, "That one is too forward. His wife is going to need several discipline sessions to teach him to only speak when directly spoken to. She then reaches over and squeezes his dick one more time. Finally she slaps his ass one more time and sends him to find Dean.

Robert finds Dean as he is being fitted for a very large butt plug. He said, "We have to wear butt plugs everywhere we go on the Island. You know in nudist settings they give people towels to sit on, but we have to be, or get to be, completely nude all the time. Therefore, no towels. And I don't want to sit where someone else has left skid marks, do you?"

Robert shakes his head no."

Dean says that he has seen some guys drop out at this point.

Robert shrugs and says, "I understand the ideas and ideology of the group and I actually like it. The whole point of this is that our wives get turned on by the idea that you are willing to suffer or humiliate yourself to prove to them how much you would do for them. They get turned on by our pain, and then they give us sexual after care to show us how much they appreciate our suffering. It is totally worth it. I did worse shit than this to get into a fraternity, and even worse my rookie year playing college football, and I didn't get fucked as a reward."

Dean says, "You know, that is what I have been thinking for four years, but you just put it into better words than I use."

Before he can get sized for his butt plug, Dean explains that he needs to be internally cleansed. The woman at the pegging station shows him how to do it, and she explains that he will have to do it twice a day in the village. Once that is over, he is sent to get plugged.

Robert gets a significantly larger plug inserted than Dean, and he says, "Mine's bigger, Bro. I win this round, sucker."

Dean smiled and says, "Walk around with it in for a while. It will be up there all day long every day, except when you are cleansed, and then it will be reinserted. But you never are without it in you."

In the women's room.

When Robert's wife Misty enters the women's room, the lady at the door tells her to take any seat she likes, but that it will be just for the moment. Misty is almost a foot shorter than Robert, and she is still cute and girlish. She could be mistaken for twenty-five years old rather than the thirty-seven that she is. In high school the boys called her stacked, and men still stare at her tits rather than her face when they talk to her, even in business meetings. She is a bit curvier than she was in college where she met Robert, but when she is in a restaurant without him, the waiter boys all give her special attention, and bartenders still buy her drinks. When she goes out casually, as she is today, she wears her hair in a pony tail.

When she enters the room, she thinks it is beautiful, and that this is part of what we paid for. As she, and other ladies make themselves comfortable, a woman in CFNM Island Polo comes up to her chair, checks her in and makes sure that she is in fact going to the seminar. When everything checks out, she asks Misty to go into Room 1.

The CFNM Island lady, who is already in the room, introduces herself as Sandy. Sandy welcomes her and then explains that they need to do a blood draw and other tests to be sure that no one has a social disease. She assures her that it is done in private and that it is for everyone's protection. She reassures her that they had enough technical people in order to have results before they get to the Island. That way no one needs to worry about having as much sex as she likes.

She then continues to say that since most of the time spent on the boat is devoted to stripping the boys and spanking them, there won't be much chance of passing anything on the boat either. But you know how hot you get spanking boys, or else you would not be sitting here. After two hours of watching your husband and other boys having their booties abused, many of us want to abuse other parts of their bodies. We ask that on the boat you restrict getting it on with anyone other than your husband. Once you are in the Village, husband swaps are one of the best parts of the vacation.

Misty responds to the lecture by saying, "That makes all the sense in the world. That takes a huge weight off my shoulders. I have to say that the fear of STDs was in the back of my mind."

Sandy smiles and says, "Good, and by your answer, and because you have done at least one nude party, I can see that you are fine with multiple men as your sex toys."

Misty replies, "Yes, I have been a sex object since I was twelve and first got these," pointing to her boobs. "I want to ogle, stare, grope, and be the one demanding sex not them."

Sandy says, "So, are you are coming here for the right reason? You don't want to hurt or humiliate your husband. You just want to use him and all of the other boys in the village as sex toys?"

Misty smiled and said, "Cannot wait."

"And you understand out approach to Female domination?"

Misty says, "Not completely."

"Here watch a few minute clip of the film "Die Hard." She puts on a few minutes of the film. "Notice how he is actually walking over glass. Notice how bloody he is. He is doing this for his ex wife to try to win back the woman he loves. Boys get turned on by the thought that if they suffer for you, they will prove to you how much they love you. They want to put up with a lot of pain to prove it to you. It is part of their nature as males. You want to lay the paddle on to them hard, because they want it. If the thought of making your husband, and other men around you, suffer in order to prove that they are tough, strong men who will take an amazing amount of pain and humiliation to prove their love, if that turns you on, you are in the right place. If that makes you really sexual, and makes you want to ravage your boy, this is the right place for you."

Misty said, "Wow! That is sooo deep and cool."

Sandy continues, "But it has to really turn you on, because the after care requires that you not only cuddle them, but that you want to fuck them equally aggressively. If this is your kind of femdom, the spanking session or whatever has really turn you on. You beat him hard, and you fuck him equally hard because beating him gets you really horney. And you cannot be pretending; you have to be really turned on, and you have to really want to use his body as your amusement park. After giving him pain, and after seeing him take that pain, and knowing that he desires, no more than desires, he yearns to take that pain for you and from you, should make you want to shove his face into your crotch and keep it there for hours. It should make you want to fuck his dick over and over again. the long punishment sessions you give him, must make you cannot control yourself. It must make you so hot that you allow yourself the privilege of doing anything sexual that comes into your mind. All those thing that they told you good girls don't do, you get to do, and you get to do them with relish. If you cannot do that after watching your boy in pain, proving his love, you are not right for the Village."

Misty says, "You got me on the spank him part. The thought of spanking my man's..."

Sandy corrects her, "No, you mean, Your boy's."

Misty smiles, "The thought of spanking boys ass is making me, well, you know, it's causing bodily changes right now."

Sandy says, "Excellent, but if you are doing this because you want to humiliate men, or to abuse them simply for sadistic pleasure, you are in the wrong place. Nothing wrong with sadistic pleasure, but it should be a total sexual turn on. If you are beating him, it should make you wet, and it should make you want to fuck him all night long. If that is not the major motivator, you need to go to a different femdom club.

Misty says, "I am having bodily changes just imagining it. I came three time spanking him at the club, and masturbated in the bath every night for a month thinking about this week."

Sandy says, "Fantasy is great, but you will find reality better, and you will find your bathtub experiences even finer when you get home and can reflect on your coursework this week. But, you need to go do your physical exam quickly. Your boy should be getting ready to start his induction examination. I will be sending you to a seating area where you and the other women in your seminar and lab group will be watching your husbands go through their paces. We don't record any of the films, and they are not on wifi, so you don't have to worry that your husband's naked picture will be on YouTube, but you will watch him walking around nude, getting groped, and eventually you will watch him take his first bondage and paddling lesson. You will also see an educational video on how to peg him properly."

Misty says, "Stop talking. I want to watch Robert go through his paces."

Sandy says, "It is not even six-thirty yet. He won't be starting the process for another ten minutes. So relax. We will get you then in plenty of time to see all the fun." She then explains the television. "The screen will be split into four insets, so that you can all watch each others' husbands as well as your own. Remember as you watch them that they can drop out at any time, and so can you. What we do must be sane and consensual. He has to want it as much as you. He seems to be the normal athlete, frat boy masochist that we love here. They are the boys who constantly play sports that cause them great pain just to play the game. They never admit it, but they love being hurt, and they love being hurt by you most of all. Now, he might realize that is not who he is, and he might drop out. Be prepared for that. If he does, you cannot stop him."

Misty agreed with her, and Sandy goes on, "But once you get on the boat, you have both consented to being part of the program. He is saying that he wants to do whatever you want him and that he gives you the right to own and control him, but that you will protect him from being damaged in any significant or permanent way." Misty actually clapped her hands.

Finally, there are a few rules I need to stress. "We will be going through your luggage looking for two things. We do not allow chastity cages. Those are not permitted on the island because every women is entitled to have a full view and complete access to a man's genitals. The female gaze is encouraged, and nothing is to be done to obstruct that gaze. Ogling, leering, groping, and stroking are your right. If you do not want your boy to be groped, keep him on a penis leash. But, you have the right to an unobstructed view of every dick and ball on the island, so does every other woman. Your husband may not cover his body in any way, and neither may you. Once you are back in the real world, you can cage him every time he goes out of the house, but you really want to keep him fully naked whenever he is under your control."

"Got it," said Misty.

"And we will take away cell phones or any other recording devices. You will both be completely unplugged for the week, at least electronically. He will be plugged anally for the whole week, but that is a different matter. We don't allow any photos to be taken on the Island."

"No prob," says Misty.

After leaving her physical, the same woman in the Polo escorts her to a group of chairs in front of the monitor. Sitting there already was an older woman, perhaps forty-five. Misty thinks, "I hope I look that good at her age."

She introduces herself as Nancy, and says that she and her boy Dean do to the training sessions once a year. "They never get old," she says.

"They put old hands like me and Dean together with you newbies as kind of mentors, but by day three they will also separate us, so we get new techniques, while you learn the more advanced material that isn't advanced material for us."

The woman in the Polo shirt comes back with a third woman. "Your study group is limited to three for now," she says. "A fourth woman will be added when we get to the Island, and she will explain why she was late." The Polo lady leaves. She is clearly very busy: too busy to chat long.

The new woman to the group introduces herself as Jenny. Clearly nervous, she says, "This is actually our first vacation without the kids since they were born. I have two, a girl three and a boy eight. My girl is actually taking after me, she keeps walking into the bathroom when Davey, my husband is getting into the shower and stares and points and say, 'that's a penis.' She does it to her brother too, and he doesn't mind it any more than his dad. She is going to be into CFNM when she grows up. Davey is pretty open about it, and at our first nude party, I told the other women about it, and they all pointed at him throughout the party and said, 'that's a penis.' It was funny, but it got old quick."

Jenny is a thirty year old blond with child bearing hips. She is short, only about 5'3, and cute. Blued eyed and button nosed, she is also filled with energy. She realized at her second CFNM nude party, when they had a spanking demo, that she not only loves molesting the men, but she loves spanking them. At that party, she really went to town on Davey's ass. They both realized that this was their thing. Now Davey gets spanked at least twice a week, when - if, they can arrange it, and at every nude party. "Believe it or not, our club actually arranges baby sitters." She tells the other women, "It took us a year to save up to do this, and to arrange with Davey's parents to take the kids, but it if this is as good as I think it will be, then it will be worth it."

Nancy is about to say that it will be, when Misty points at the screen. "Hey, that's my Robert," she said to the others pointing at one of the insets on the monitor.

Nancy says, "We get to watch their induction. Your Robert is talking to Peter and still in his clothing. The three women comment on Peter's ass, and Nancy explains that this is the way their husbands' will look tomorrow. She also says "The screen will go back to black until he is naked, and then we will see his whole process. We will see all of our husbands through their inductions."

The screen is black again for a few minutes, and Jenny keeps bouncing around telling them about her family. Nancy talks about her family and about the fact that with their kids out of the house, she locks up Dean's clothing except for special occasions. Misty talks about her kids being preteens who go out to sleepovers, and both now go to sleep away camp, and will be going to college eventually. They will be at sleep way camp this summer in fact, so Robert can expect to become a home nudist starting mid-June and lasting all summer. She also says that she can't wait until their kids are out of the house and she can get Robert to live a twenty four seven nude life.

Then Nancy says, "That's Dean," pointing to the screen. The other women agree that he is cute, and Nancy says, "Wait til you see him as God intended a man to be."

The monitor went dark again, but only for a few seconds. "That's Davey," says Jenny. "He was a gymnast, and still gets up early to get to the gym before work."

Robert's inset turned on now, and the woman see a naked Robert walking towards a table carrying a bag. Nancy says, "This is where the fun starts. All of his clothing is in that bag. They will bring it to you, and you will check to see that there is nothing missing. It looks like he is going to lose it all." Robert turns around. All three women oohed. "That is an amazing ass" says Jenny, walking up to the monitor to get a better look. Nancy says that when they do husband swaps, she is going to do really wonderful, horrible things to it. Jenny, still standing at the monitor, turns to Misty and remarks, "You have the rest of your life to woman handle that rump. I want my time with it, cause I only have a week."

Dean comes through next, and when he bent over, all three women agree that they could have serious fun with his backside. Then Davey appears in his inset. Misty says, "Look at that body. It's all muscle. Robert is good, but that little boy is just amazing! Little dick, though"

Nancy says, "Who cares, he has fingers and a tongue. With that body, I could fuck him all day long."

Jenny said, "It grows nicely in any case, and I guarantee you will like it as well as his tongue. And he is amazingly agile." The other women laugh. The women are now standing by the monitor pointing things out, and that is the same for all of the other groups of women. They chat with each other about normal life back home, or about events at nude parties, or about sex in general, until they see something interesting on the screen and point it out to one another. The room gets very loud with lots of laughter and occasional clapping and yelping. If this is designed to help the women get aroused for the boat trip and the Island, it is working.

When Robert comes strutting down the corridor after his shave, all three women clap and got much closer to the TV. "I think I am going to shave his beard into a v shape, so that it points at that naked dick," mused Misty. Since Nancy shaved Dean before they came, he skips the barber shop. Almost immediately, Davy appears coming back from his shearing. Looking at all three at roughly the same time, Jenny says that Davey could "hold his own against..." She stops as she realizes the joke, and says, "If he were allowed to hold his own. But what I mean is that his dick will rise to the occasion very well, and again, it's the tongue that really matters as well as how he uses it."

Then Jenny says, "They took off everything. He looks like he is 8." She stopped, looked again, and said, "I kind of like it. I see it all. He is completely powerless. I am the adult; he is the boy. I own him."

When the boys get to the urinals, Nancy explains that there would be an optional water sports play demonstration. She says that she loves water sports and that she would be putting Dean through many w.s. scenes throughout the week, but that it was totally optional. She also explains that the boys have to use the open, public urinals and that women can watch if they choose. They see the pegging film, but the uncensored version of it. They watch the boys get their butt plugs inserted, and Nancy explains the towels. "On the Island, that problem is taken care of by having the boys constantly plugged, and they have to sit on boys chairs. You will know which are the boys' chairs because they are always the hard wooden ones. The kind that remind a boy that he has been spanked recently."

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
1...345678