Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

The boat docks at the Village, and they get off as a group and begin to walk down the main street of the Village. The guys walk hand in hand with their wives, and Dean explains that they will be going off to lunch as a group before the actual seminar started. He also says that the food was excellent. Nancy explains to the women that we will spend today, from after lunch through tomorrow afternoon, learning the best techniques to redden and stripe your boys' heinies.

Dean observes that the chairs for boys in the dining room are hard, and you feel them when you sit down, but your asses will hurt the least today. By breakfast tomorrow, we are going to want to stand and eat. Nancy jumps in before he could finish, and says with a loud laugh, "But we won't let you."

As they walk down the main street, they pass some shops that sell bondage supplies, whips, floggers, canes, etc. The window in one store has an automated woman continuously caning a manikin that is securely bound to a spanking bench. The sign over the display read, "Put your husband here. $30 a half hour. We also have automatic man spankers and slappers. Why should you have to work, when we can do it for you?" There are also grocery stores, coffee shops, and restaurants. One place advertised that they had the softest chairs for the ladies and the hardest seats for the red bottomed.

The street is also lined with urinals and there are boys using them. The line actually stops as wives send their husbands to use the facilities, just so they every woman in line will get a chance to see their husbands. It is said that seeing the merchandise helps when it is time to swap your mate. Dean, Robert, and Davey have their turns, and their wives pimp them out as they do, and they clap as they watch their boys shake off.

The line also slows down to look at the park at the end of the block. It was called the free play park. Nancy explains, "There will be free time during which you can just play with your husband and try out things you have learned, or you can leave him here in the park and go shopping. Or you can use the boys that someone else has left in the park."

As they slowed down to look at the park, they see spanking benches, Saint Andrew's Crosses, stocks, and whipping posts. While many of the installations are empty, there are boys on the benches and on the posts. The three boys on the posts are being flogged, but more ominously for Davey and Robert, all three have weights hanging from their testicles. Nancy said to Dean, "You love having a nice tight ball spreader on your ball sack, don't you dear? This year, I am going to see just how much weight your nuts can handle." Dean smiled, and Nancy swatted his ass so loud and hard that other couples turn to look, and several woman smiled and gave her thumbs up. Dean just smiled, and said, "Thank you, dear."

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
1...345678