Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

"I bet that is really fun when his ass is hot, red, and still stinging from a long spanking," opined Jenny.

Nancy says, "That is really fun for meals. The food here is really first class, and the boys are really hungry. The first lunch we went to, Dean asked if he could stand and eat. I told him, either sit or go hungry. He never asked again."

Misty says, "Wait, why are they putting on clothing now?" All of the boys are now lining up to get three articles of clothing. Written on the seat of each pair of pants is, "Remove before spanking."

Nancy explains, and she hears other 'old hands' explaining the same thing, that the boys would be dressing for the scavenger hunt. We get to strip them on the boat, which is more fun than them just being naked to start. It's the Island version of a club strip down. They have on a half tee shirt, a jock strap, and a pair of sweat pants. You will get a sheet with three numbers on it. Hidden inside each article of their clothing is also a number. You take your sheet, and examine the inside of each boy's clothing looking for your number." Jenny and Misty were nodding as they watched the guys put on their clothing, and they could see that the guys were looking for their hidden numbers too.

"So," Nancy continues, "you walk from boy to boy, pulling down their pants, looking for a hidden number that matches the one on your sheet. Since the numbers are very small, you have to balance yourself while you do it." She smirks and winks. "You are expected to grab hold of their jock strap pouch as you look. If your number matches, you get to take his pants, and take him over to the spanking booth. Once there, you get to bend him over the rail and give him ten good ones." Misty claps once again.

"Get his jock strap, it's fifteen, get his t-shirt and it is twenty, and by then he is naked, and he will stay that way the whole trip and for the next week. I won't tell you what happens on the boat next, but it's really good."

A Woman appears now at the back of the room accompanied by four young men wearing nothing but gym shorts. She stands behind a podium with two of the young men on each side. She speaks into the Mic. "Can everybody hear me?" She has to say it three times before the whole room settled down and the woman turned towards her. "My name is Janie, and this is my favorite of all of the special events we have on the Island." There were cries of yes and applause.

Janie smiles a wicked smile and says, "Yes we do is right."

"I see that there are lots of you who have been here before, but I will still explain the rules and events of the boat ride." She then explains the rules of the scavenger hunt and that there would be other games to help make the three hour trip go faster, "But if, after the hunt, you just want to spank your own husband for the rest of the time at sea, that is your privilege."

Nancy looks at Misty and says, "I want you to know that I will be reddening your boy's rump. I will be spanking and paddling Dean most of this week, and for life. During our lab sessions, we practice on our own husbands as well as each others, and later in the week, there will be general husband swaps that last all day. I will want both of your boys to play with."

Misty replies, "I want you to know that I have dibs on Dean's ass too. " She looks at the monitors where the guys were now just putting on jock straps. "But looking at all those rumps tells me that I will want to get to know more than just these two."

Jenny says, "I will be slapping both your boys' heinie's, and a lot more."

Nancy replies, "Don't worry, I won't ignore your boys. Davey's backside will be introduced to my hand many, many times. And it will get to know my paddles, floggers and straps."

These types of conversations are being held in most of the groups, and Janie allows them to go on for a minute or so. She then continues, "Ladies, I know you are excited, but I have important information, especially for you newbies. I will be your Entertainment Director for the cruise. These boys," (pointing to the four next to her) "will be your stewards. Anything you need, you ask me or them. Now once we get out to sea, they will drop their shorts, because their too cute to let anything come between them and your eyes."

There is a loud round of applause. Janie waits and then says in a gleeful tone, "Turn around boys." They do. "Notice on the back of their shorts, it says, 'CFNM Island Boat Crew.' How but how will you know who is crew, once they don't have their shorts on any more?"

She waits a second, "Drop your pants boys." Each boy had a bright red and hot rump. The applause is deafening.

Janie continues after the applause died down. "Ladies, your boys are getting on the boat now as you can see from the monitors. Once you get on board, you may not remove, or pull down, any article of their clothing until we begin the scavenger hunt, unless your husband needs to relieve himself. Then you can take him to the urinals and you can pull down his pants and hold his dick then, but only then." She winks and says, "Some of you will want to do that whether he says he needs to go or not."

She laughs and continues, "You are, however, expected to leer, ogle, cat call, and most especially grope them through their clothing. You may reach under the half t-shirt to grab a nipple or two to pinch, or below to rub naked bellies. Pat their fannies, and, in the clearest possible language, let them know what you intend to do with their rumps, once their pants are off. Do what ever turns you on. Don't force it because you think that establishes dominance. If you are getting hot doing it, and if you are simply getting off treating the boys as sex objects, you are establishing total dominance." She looks around the room to make sure that she had been heard.

"Now, as for the crew," she says pointing to the four boys. "Turn and face me, Chuck," she said to the boy on her right. He does so, but he has to kind of hop because his shorts are around his ankles. "This is my husband," she says," and If he, or any of the boys is carrying something on a tray that could spill or would get ruined, like a glass of wine or a snack, please do not mess with him. If he is only carrying his notepad, grab him by the balls like so, not so rough as to break them, but rough enough so he knows you want service." Chuck was grimacing a bit. "Look him directly in the eyes when you tell him what you want. Once you have him by the balls, he will remember your order. All of us encourage you to woman handle our boys. Do what you like with their dicks, balls and tits, but do be a bit gentle with their rumps." She pauses and says "Turn around again, Chuck." They look at his well spanked ass. She says, "I want to be able to finish this job tonight, and if all of you spank him, well, you know."

There is general positive reaction to that, and a smattering of applause, but it was clear that the women are ready to go. Janie now looks at the boys and orders, "Pull up your pants while you still have them and go to the dock to help the ladies get on board. Ladies, please wait a minute until the boys can get positioned." She waits what seems like an eternity and then, "Time ladies."

On The Boat:

All of the boys are already on the boat as the women start getting on. The boys are usually standing in groups of two, three, or four. Many have figured out who is in their study groups, and a few have already been found by their wives. None of the women hold back. They all get right to it. One woman is heard to say, "God help me. This might be wrong, but I am going to treat these guys the way women have been treated for ever."

Everywhere you look, you see women groping men. Misty specializes in grabbing crotches, feeling through the pants either saying, "I think Robert is bigger, or Nancy grab this, it feels really good." Nancy does it, but she and Jenny more interested in squeezing butt cheeks as if they were cantaloupes saying things like, "Very spankable, round and firm," or "Too soft."

When they get to a cluster of husbands and wives, they ask the wives if they could touch, and the women always respond the same way, "Feel free." One newbie boy asks, "Don't I get a say," and his wife looks at him and says, "No! And for that stupid question, and for saying something when you were not asked a question, you will be over my knee later for a long spanking session!" He smiles, and she quietly says, "Don't misbehave to get a long spanking session. If that cute, round, little boy butt of yours somehow does not get enough attention, just ask. You know I am happy to accommodate," and then she smiles too. All the while, Nancy, Jenny, and Misty are pawing the boy, who is now sporting wood. Misty is not surprised, every boy she groped is either fully erect or in process of growing.

They keep walking and Misty sees Robert. There are three women pawing him, one of whom seemed to have her husband with her. Misty walks up with Jenny and Nancy in tow, and says, "Excuse me ladies, but I own that." The ladies apologize, but Misty says, "Don't apologize. I love playing with him too, but we need to find our husbands, so I am going to grab my boy and we are going to walk around."

The boat begins to move now, and there are loud cheers. The sexual tension increases dramatically. Everyone realizes that the scavenger hunt is going to begin soon. The three women and Robert started to walk to find Davey and Dean. Robert is up front as as they walk, and Misty gives him one light spank after another. Robert says, "You'll have to do better than that." Misty answers "Wait until you feel it with your pants are off." He says, "Promise?"

The find Davey bent over a chair with a woman giving him slaps through his sweat pants. Jenny says, "It looks like you are doing a nice job, but I need to claim my property. Feel free to continue that later, but we need to find one more boy."

They find Dean standing with a woman and her husband. He is being felt up through his pants by the woman that is spanking her own husband at the same time. When Nancy walks up, it is clear that they know each other and that they had been together at a past seminar. She says, "Hi, Mike," and then swats the cheek this wive was not spanking. She hits it harder than his wife. He says, "Thanks, Nancy. But, you still owe me twenty from last time."

Nancy says, "Hi Maddy, nice to see you and Mike again. Where is your study group?"

Maddy says, "They had to take one of their boys to the urinals. The two other women wanted to watch, and make their boys watch too. They will probably make their boys piss too, whether they need to or not. Mike and I will be catching up to them in a second, but I did want to see you before we go after them." She continues, "After all, I want to pull down Mikes pants and jockstrap down before the hunt. I love holding it while he pisses. It still embarrasses him when I do it. See, that is love. He blushes every time, but he still does it."

"This is our study group. We will be meeting one more couple on the Island but we don't know why they are late. This is Jenny and her boy Davey." Davey reached out to shake hands with Mike, and Mike and Dean looked at their wives to see if it was ok. Maddy says, "You two can shake hands now, but that is not what you must shake once you are naked. I take it that they did not explain social protocols to you boys."

Dean says, "No, but we will. And I know Robert's already anyhow, and he knows mine."

Davey says that he was told the protocol, but didn't know if I should grab it through clothing.

The women say, "We know you were told, we saw that on TV."

Both Davey and Robert looked confused. Dean says, "Every time they swiped your card, the camera was trained on you and relayed the video to the women who were watching us in their locker room. I knew it was happening to me, and I found it very sexy."

The two other boys smile, and Davey looks at Jenny and says, "Did I put on a good show for you?"

Jenny replies, "Not as good as the ones you are going to put on for me."

Mike and Maddy walk off, and the three couples continue talking about proper male greetings. Dean continues, "If you and your wife meet a new couple, you stand in an at ease position. The wife will either grab you dick or you balls and say glad to meet you or whatever. She may playfully slap your dick too. When you are introduced to her husband, or, any other man for that matter, you grab his root and shake. You shake his penis like you were just shaking his hand. No big deal, unless you are homophobic."

Robert says, "Well, they said that we would have to put up with some same sex action if our wives wanted to see it, and I said that was ok, so I guess, that just touching another guy's dick is really no big deal in comparison. Even rubbing a hard dick is not that bad, is it Dean?" Everyone looks at one another and laughs. Only Davey does not know why this is funny.

Robert continues, "We had to do the elephant walk in my frat several times, and this is not nearly as bad as that."

Nancy asks Dean, "What is that?" But before he can answer, Misty says, "They do it in all the frats. Guys have line up in a row one behind the other, and each one has to stick his thumb into the butt hole of the guy in front of him, and then using the rest of his hand, grab that guy's balls. Then, he has to put his other thumb in his mouth. So they now clomp around the room like an elephant parade. They made a group of pledges do it for my sorority. I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I only saw it once."

Nancy says to Dean, "Did you do that?"

He replies, "I was in a frat, and I was on a baseball team. Of course I did it. Every boy did it at least once as an initiation."

Davey says, "They also made us suck dicks, give each other hand jobs, shoved all kinds of stuff, like baseball bats up our butts, and required us to be nude, or almost nude, for long periods of time. We've done all of this before, but that was just for comradeship, while this is for comradeship and sex. If you watching me sucking his (pointing to Robert) dick gets you to fuck me the way you did after the last spanking party, I will suck him dry. "

Nancy says, "I like boy on boy action. Dean loves watching two women, and I like watching two or more boys go at it. So, when we get to the sauces and pickles day, I am going to have you boys inside my Dean." Both boys agree to do that, but Robert was less enthusiastic when Misty says, "I might enjoy seeing Dean fuck you." But he is too smart to say anything. Jenny pats Davey's butt and looks at Robert and Dean and then back to Davey's ass. She turns him around and looks at his rear again, and then pointedly looked at the other boy's crotches. She doesn't say anything, but then again, she doesn't have to.

Three bells rang, and the four, now naked crew boys, walked through the boat flashing their still red asses. Janie got on the loud speaker, "We are officially at sea. Ladies, start scavenging."

Nancy, Jenny, and Misty get out their sheets and check out their boys. "Not a winner in the bunch," jokes Jenny. "I guess I am going to have to spank a different behind." The three went off looking for their asses. Different women come up to the three boys and grab their jock pouches as they investigate the insides of their sweatpants. Now you start hearing cries of, "Got it," or "Give me your pants," and women, with pants in their hands, are leading boys wearing t-shirts and jock straps to the spanking station. The boys are told to lean over the rail, and their wrists are secured to the rail. However, they have to wait until there are at least five boys there before they could get theirs. It doesn't take long. The parade begins, and soon five get tied on, spanked, untied, and the next set get tied on. It is only ten spanks, so it goes fast.

Even after they realize that they have the wrong number, many women continue to feel Robert up. They all say that they wanted to get back to him later. His turn comes after the eighth woman tells him how great his ass is. The ninth woman to grab his pouch found his number. She is a tall and stately older woman who clearly treats her boys as a non-nonsense, old fashioned schoolmarm. She say, "Take off those pants right now, young man and hand them to me."

He does, and she says, "Now march." He marches and she holds his penis underneath his jock pouch.

Robert gets to the bench. He recognizes that Peter from his initiation is behind the bar, and he wonders if he still has that boner. Then he thinks, "I am not one to talk, my bone is sticking out over my the top of my jock strap, and no matter how tight this woman is clutching it, it won't go down.

He watches as Peter talks to one of those guys as he is tying them all to the rail. He shows this guy his ass again, and all the others look too. Peter shows them the pillory in the back of the boat and tells them that this is where the guys got it this morning. One of the guys asks if they will get to try it out on the voyage.

Peter tells him no, "You boys won't get any near as red on this trip. This is just to warm your ass up. It's all just hand spanking now. The really good stuff comes when you get to the village."

He continues. "The women behind you are going to spank you ten times as hard as they can. Your job is to take it joyfully. Look at the boy to your right and your left. Do you think they are tougher than you? If they can take it, so can you. If they cannot, support them and encourage them take more."

Peter knows that these boys won't flinch from hand spanking. He knows they will take ten with ease, but this time it gets weird. The spanking starts, and one guy continues his conversation with Peter. It is clear that he is not as involved in the spanking as he should be. He is saying to the other boys, I don't even feel this, because I am so tough.

Janie watched the whole scene play out, and she is not happy. She is not unhappy with Peter; he is doing his job as expected. She is upset with this arrogant boy who is taking his spanking as if it is nothing. This had to be fixed, she thinks.

At the end of the bar is a muscle boy with massive shoulders arms. Just a few hours ago, his ass was hairy, but now it is just pure white. The woman behind him is spanking it with all her might and leaving hand prints on it. He yells ouch each time she hits him. Janie cannot tell if that is real, but she likes his attitude. Time to reward him.

"Peter," she says when all the spankers have finished. "Peter, honey, please don't untie that boy," she says talking about the one who chatted through his spanking."

She then points to the muscle boy. "You come over here."

She then turns to the boys waiting to be tied to the rail, "You four go get tied on please." Robert was one of the four and by chance he was next to the babbling boy.

She says to the muscle boy, "That boy didn't think his last spanking was good enough. My guess is that you might stop him from talking his way through it this time."

The muscle boys smiles and says, "I think I can get his fanny red enough for him to be happy."

The schoolmarm, who still has Robert's boner clutched in her hand, turns to Janie, and says, "May I make a wager with the young man next to me?"

Janie says, "Perhaps, let me hear it."

She says to the muscle boy, "I bet you that I will turn this boy's ass redder than you will turn your boy's ass. If I win, I get to spank you. If you win, you get to spank him (meaning Robert)."

He says, "Sounds like a win-win for me. I like to get spanked and have no trouble spanking boys."

Janie says, "I get to be the judge."

Peter looks at Janie. She nods, and he announces, "Ladies and you, Muscles, on your marks. Get ready to give ten good ones right in a row, switching cheeks or not, get set, ok," (he pauses for what seems forever, and then yells) "Go." Five hands connected with ass cheeks almost simultaneously. Next to Robert and the schoolmarm, the muscle boy grabs his boy's cock and balls and squeezed them tight so that he knows his boy will stay in place throughout the spanking. Robert's woman does the same with his boner. The two of them watch each other spank, and they push each other to spank harder. The boy tries to have a conversation, but with each slap he is yelping in pain, and so is Robert. An outside observer might think they don't like the pain; their erections tells a different tale.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
1...345678