Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

The woman in front of him patted his head as the second one is finishing securing him: first she straps his torso onto the horse, and then his arms, thighs and ankles are bound tightly to the ledges. Once it is clear that Robert is not going anywhere until they say so, the woman in front whispers to him. "This part of the day is reserved for paddles and straps, and hand spanking on the boat. The whole boat ride is nothing but hand spanking. Tonight and tomorrow morning, your ass will be introduced to all of the instruments you see on the peg board. Your wife will get a chance to try out all of them, and to then concentrate on the four or five she likes best. Whips will be introduced in another day when your wife will be taught how to flog your back properly. Caning will come even later. If, as we said before, if this is something that seemed good in fantasy, but, if, when you get off the bench, you realize it is not something you want to do for the next seven days, tell us and we will send you home."

Robert nods.

As the woman in the back continues to check her handy work, and to take the opportunity to hand spank him twice, the one standing in front of him explains the rules. "As you just saw, old hands get twenty-four quick hard ones, while newbies like you get six good ones from one toy, and then we show you the toy. This gets repeated two more times with different tools. You will then have those three toys used on you one after the other, as rapidly and as powerfully as we can deliver the blows. Then you will have to identify each one in order. Your wife will be instructed to give you thirty good ones tonight, in public, with the one or ones you misidentified." The woman speaking is standing right in front of him, and he is concentrating on her. Even though he saw what happened to the boy before him, he does not pay attention to the other woman standing behind him. He does not know that she is holding a paddle.

The woman speaking says, "Do you understand? Say I understand." Even though Robert is talking down to the floor, she hears him say those words and nods. Then he hears "Left cheek." And he hears a slapping sound, that is accompanied by a feeling on his cheek like his wife's hand when she spanks him. He knows that whatever hit him is leather and flat, and it was more of a caress than a real slap. At first he thinks it was like his old frat paddle from college, but it wasn't wood. Then he hears, "Right cheek" and it slaps down again. Robert gasped but did not cry out, but he did gasp, even though he knows that it is not at full speed yet. "Center cut." The target was his ass crack, and whatever this thing was, it landed directly there hitting both cheeks equally hard. This is a bit harder, and he grunts.

"Right cheek - under bun," Because of the way he is positioned the bottom of his rump is totally exposed to upward swats. Immediately he feels a wallop on the bottom of his butt just above his right thigh. This is at full speed and it really stings. It catches him by surprise, and he lets out his first, very loud, "Oh fuck..." He hears both women chuckle and then "Left cheek - under bun." The "Oh Fuck" was even more stretched out and louder. "Center cut - under bun" and Robert feels the full force of whatever it is that is hitting him. He screams.

His spanker walks in front of him and puts the item down under his face so he could see it. She says, "hand sized, leather mini frat paddle. Look at it. Smell the leather. Lick it. Kiss it. What is it?" Roger follows the orders and answers, "It is a hand sized, leather mini frat paddle." He knows what is going to happen next. He knows that the other woman is behind him now.

He hears, "Right cheek" and something hits him hard. He yelps. This one is metal he thinks. The he hears, "Left cheek" and he thinks that it is like a frat paddle. Probably with holes drilled in it. At the same time he is thinking it, he hears "Center Cut." He can't see it, but she takes the paddle with both hands and treats the center of his ass as if it is a baseball and she is the batter. Any coach would have been proud of the rotation and the upper cut that she got on that swing. She also knows what she is doing and makes sure that she is very far away of the Coccyx bone. "Oh SHIIIIIITTTT. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." he screams. Damn that hurt, he thought, but he also had that raging boner that is rubbing up against the bench.

Then she goes after his under buns. So much for him being tough enough not to make a sound; he is screaming with each swat. The woman who did the paddling walks up to his front now. This is an "aluminum frat paddle with holes drilled into it." Look at it. Smell the metal. Lick it. Kiss it. What is it?" Roger obeys the orders and then answers, "It is an aluminum frat paddle with holes drilled into it."

He waits, knowing that the next is coming soon. His hard dick rubs against the mat with every swat.

"Right cheek" He braces, but he did not expect what hit him. It made two slapping sounds, and cut across a wide swatch of his right cheek. It was clearly leather but not a belt; it was too wide and not long enough for that. "Left cheek" and again that double swat. No time to think. Time enough to scream only "FUUUUCCCCKKKK" and hear, "Prime Center Cut" "Shit, Shit, Shit, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Damn that hurts!"

"Left cut- Under bun" The woman behind him takes the razor strop she is using as if it is a tennis racket that she is using to set a lob, but she uses ten times the power on that upper cut than anyone would use on a lob. Robert screams, "SHIIITTT THAT REALLY HURTS." They laugh. She does the same with the right under bun, and then give the center of his under bun one hell of a strapping.

His balls are now high and tight and his dick is leaking. Every swat causes it to rub against the mat. He knows he is close to the point of no return. He knows that he only will have the last three spanks. If he can just keep from shooting when he gets those, he won't have to eat his cum.

The woman who did the last paddling walks up to his front now. "Damn boy, you have an amazing ass to spank. Very few boys have such big round bubble butts like yours. I can spank upwards and still get a hard, round piece of ass. Your wife is a really lucky woman. If I were her, I would not let a day go by without giving you rosy, red cheeks. I would paddle you to wake you in the morning. Strip you when you got home from work and take you over my knee with my hair brush, and hand spank you hard before I fucked you to sleep." This did not help Robert's condition. Hearing her just gets him even more aroused, and, against his will, he is rubbing his dick against the pad.

This is an "antique barbers razor strop." We normally wouldn't use it on a newbie, but your ass is so amazing, we had to give it something special. Look at it. Smell the leather. Lick it. Kiss it. What is it?" Roger answered, "It is an antique barbers razor strop."

This time the woman who was in front of him walked back behind him, so now they were both behind him. When she arrives at his rump, she arranges all three instruments on a small shelf next to her, as does the other woman. She says, "Identify each instrument when we have finished." Both women are holding the mini frat paddles. They will both be spanking him. They nod to each other, and with that, a mini paddle hits and then the second slaps. They are not starting off gently this time. One woman spanks while the second rearms. Mini paddle whack, Mini paddle swack, metal paddle smack, metal paddle wallop, strop crack, and strop crack, allowing each allowing them belt him without missing a beat. They then ask him what were they, and he smiles and says, "I have absolutely no idea." They laugh, and he laughs, because all three know he is not telling the truth. They also know that the just spewed a load.

The other women return from their after care tasks, and are standing and gently patting the two standing boys on their rumps, while talking quietly to each other. One of Robert's spankers says, "Jackie, we have a spurter here," and pats Robert on the head and says, "Don't we son?" Robert says, "Yes," to the floor. "You made the mess, so you clean it up," she says to him. "I hope you are hungry, because I think you probably have a lot of cum to lick up and eat."

She then says to Jackie, "Since you have time while he cleans up his mess, why don't you try my Patrick, his tongue work is amazing." Jackie replies that she wants to use her husband Timmy because she hasn't ridden his face the entire week that they have been in the Village. Timmy is tied to one of the cunnilingus chairs and Robert can see him moving his head further towards the seat. "The other boys are really good, but he is the best, and besides, look at his ass. He deserves it." Jackie says to her fellow spanker, "Sarah, you want to use Eddie, since he is just relaxing, and I am sure he would love to get a mouthful?" She said no, that she wants to spank and edge her own husband as she watches the fun. Also, he has been standing there with his hands on his head for a while, and could use some love.

They get Robert off the Bench and stand him behind it. They both take out wooden rulers. He is first told to take his right hand and use it to scoop up all of the cum on his belly and then to lick it off his palm. He is to do that until he has it all off. The ladies are, of course swacking his ass with their rulers as he does it. They tell him to take two fingers and flick them over his dick head to get any remnants off that and to lick his fingers after that. Then he is to bend over with his elbows on the pad and lick the pad clean. That is when they really go to town on his rump.

When it is finally all clean, they march him to the another room. He says, "I m fine." His first spanker says, "Probably true, but you still have to get used to accepting after care. You boys are so bad about that." She hugs him for a bit, and she then gives him some juice. He looks at it suspiciously, and she tells him that it is just juice. Looking at his still erect penis, she says he has had all the Viagra he needs. The other one rubs his ass with puts on an antibacterial salve, but realizes that the red is fading fast. She runs her hand up and down his whole ass. "It's not hot or red. It has some red splotches from the paddle's holes, and a few blood spots, but it is really almost normal already. Your wife is going to develop biceps of steel disciplining you."

Robert smiles and says, "Hope so." The first woman continues, "And after your wife spanks the shit out of you, she will fuck the shit out of you as part of after care. If I had the time, I would be fucking you right now, but I also would have spanked you a lot longer. Maybe all day long" and the other woman said, "And I would be right there with her."

Both women grin, and then one says, "Shit, that is the 12th swat on that boy's ass, we have to get to the next boy. When we are in the Village, I hope your wife will swap you for my husband. You can tell her that he has a great tongue. Here is your Card, and then she groped his dick. "Nice erection, too. You have it front and back, don't you?" She sighs and says, "Your wife owns a winner."

The second woman says, "Before you leave, check out your ass in the mirror." They had to sprint now to get to the next boy onto the bench.

Robert looks at his ass. He sees that it was only pink, and that even the razor strop marks were fading. The man who had been on bench before him is still looking in the mirror at his bright red butt, and he kept rubbing it.

"Hurts so good," he says.

Robert nods.

He looks at Robert's ass. "It's almost all gone. Your wife is going to really have to tan your hide to get it red and hot."

Robert replies, "Hope so." He pauses as the other man began to walk away. "Wait, where do we go from here?

The man said, "If it is like last year, it is plugging and pegging, and finally we dress for the scavenger hunt. Follow the signs." As they walk out, they see guys walking out of the four other spanking rooms rubbing their asses and smiling.

Robert introduces himself then, and the man says, "I am Dean." Dean then reaches over and grabs Robert's penis, which is still hard, and he strokes it. Robert is on the verge of slapping the man's hand away when he remembers that men have to shake dicks instead of hands when they are introduced. So Robert takes Dean's equally hard cock into his hand and rubs it three times. Hand or dick, what's the difference. One more limit crossed, he thought.

Dean says, "This is my fourth time to this rodeo, and I am in a committed pan-sexual, female led marriage. It makes life a lot easier, when a man doesn't have to be the boss all the time."

They enter the corridor, see the sign for the plugging and pegging room and begin to walk towards it. Robert says, "My wife and I had been looking to really spice up our marriage for a while. After fifteen years of vanilla sex, and two kids, we needed something new. We tried some swinging, but every time it seemed to be male dominated, and my wife hated the thought of that. Then a friend at work fixed her up with the CFNM club in our city that did monthly Husband Swaps. I loved being a sex object. I loved being naked in front of a lot of women who wanted me, and I loved not having to be the one working to get fucked. You know that each party features a different kink. We went to one with a demonstration of how to spank your husband as part of sex. We were both really turned on by that one and the next one was a demonstration on whipping and paddling. I came away with a red ass and a desire to have her spank me more. She realized that she loves spanking me even more than I love getting spanked, which is saying a lot. We talked about it to the leader of our CFNM group, and she got us set up to come here."

They get to the room quickly. There are a lot of boys here, all coming out of the five spanking rooms, but the line moves fast. Robert and Dean both check in with the computer lady at the door. Dean is first, and she takes his card, and looks at it while stroking his penis. "Nice rack, son," she says. "You're a veteran of pegging, so you don't have to watch the film if you don't want to, and you can go directly to get plugged. We are running late and have to move you sluts along faster."

She then takes Robert's card, and strokes him a little longer than she did Dean while she pretends to be looking up his information. Dean is still standing with them, and she says to him, "I would have given you more attention, if you were this hard."

She says to Robert, "I like your dick, and I would like to play with it more. I will look you up in the Village and see if you wife wants to swap you for one of my boys." She then says, "There is no information that you have been pegged by your wife in front of other women, so you need to watch the film. I will start it in two minutes, but before I do, it also says that both of you boys are in the same small seminar and lab group. Did you guys come here together?"

They both shake their heads no.

She continues, "Sometimes people come from the same CFNM club, but I take it that is not true for you guys." Again they say no.

"Well," she said, "in any case, your meeting each other will make everything easier."

Dean says, "I think we can become good study buds." Robert nods, but he really doesn't understand what being part of a small seminar lab group means, and this time Dean doesn't tell him. "He will know soon enough," Dean thought.

She said to Dean, "Why don't you get your butt plug inserted, while Bubble Butt here gets to see what else is going to happen to his ass, but this time the inside of it, not the outside."

Dean left but first says, "Catch up to me after the film."

She tells Robert to go into the next room. She walks in behind him and says, "Okay boys. I am starting the film."

The room was filled with naked men, many of whom are stilll rubbing their scalded asses. The room gets a bit darker and the film comes on. The title was, "CFNM Educational Video 22: The Pegging Basics"

A very attractive woman wearing a short skirt comes on the screen. "Hello Ladies, If you are watching this, you are going to the Village for a training session. Most of you know that you will be pegging your boy as part of the curriculum. So can expect to bone your boy a lot, and you need to know the proper technique. This is Benjamin (the camera is now on a muscular man with no body hair and an erect penis), and this is Benjamin's penis. Look at it and look at my toy. Notice how it is identical to the dildo that is the head of this toy. It was molded from his dick, and we will do the same for your boy."

She pauses. " The other side of the toy has this lovely double bulb that will fit into me. Ladies, I am sure that you have already figured out how this will work on you, but in a few minutes I will show you exactly how you use it. But first Benji, turn around. See how red his ass is. (It was completely fire engine red from waist to thigh.) Before I start to peg, I always warm him up for as long as it takes to get me going, because I always want to be excited before I fuck him. What is more, I like to know that he will feel it both inside and out when I fuck him. But you don't have to do this foreplay. Benji, now bend over. (She lubes up his asshole.) Remember ladies, lube is essential."

She slaps Benji on his very red ass, and he moans. "You will be receiving a toy like this, which will be molded directly off your husband's penis, as a present from the Island. Tomorrow, he will have to sit on a hard chair on his freshly busted butt as a woman molds it into a dildo just like this, but one that is specially made just for you. We provide you with your first one as part of your tuition; we are expensive, but we think you will agree we are worth. The design will be on file so that you can buy as many of them as you need. Many women wear them out in a year. It will be hand crafted for you, and it will really let him know what you feel when you fuck his penis with your vagina. Ladies, get the terminology. You fuck him; he does not fuck you. Whether it is with a toy like this one, (She holds up the dildo) or his dick (She points to Benji's penis) they are both toys for your satisfaction. He will get his, only when you decide he has earned it, but the important person to satisfy is you."

She paused to let that sink in. "I am not warmed up enough to fuck him yet. So Benji bend over and I am going to insert the toy into you. So brace yourself." She takes the dildo front part of the toy and pushes it in leaving the back end outside his rump."

"Benji, stay until I call you." She faces the camera again and points to what looks a bit like a barbers chair. "This is a cunnilingus chair, and they are all over the Island. Ok, Benji, now just crawl over and get into your favorite spot between my legs." He crawls over while the camera focuses on the dildo in his ass. He gets between her legs, and she pushes his head under her short skirt so that he can get to work but not see anything.

"I could extend the leg rests, but for this one I prefer to put my legs on his back and wrap my thighs around his head. OO, good boy. Ok, turn off the cameras. We are going to break for a little while." The screen goes dark and then comes back almost immediately, but she is clearly a changed woman.

"Ok, so now I am really ready to fuck him. Benji now get up on the bed and stick your ass out real far." He does it, and she says, "I won't talk much about how to insert this. I will just show you. She goes back to the cunnilingus chair, pushes a button and the chair seat reclines while the legs elevate. She gets into the chair and spreads her legs and is about to lift her skirt, the screen goes dark. There is now a sign on the screen, "Sorry boys, you know you cannot see any of this, but you can hear her." The boys moan.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
123456...8