Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie tries to decide, but both rumps are hand printed red. With the help of all the women standing around, she decides that Robert's is slightly less red. The next group gets tied on along side Robert. The muscle boy grabs his erection, and says nice dick bro. Peter says, "On your marks, get set, go." The boy leans into it and Robert screams with each slap. When it is over, Robert gives the muscle boy a gentle punch to the shoulder and says, "Solid job, bro." The boy replies, "Strong ass. You take it well." The two hug.

Almost immediately the hand prints on both boy asses begin to fade, and the schoolmarm asks both boys to turn around for her to see them. Since she knows that both boys took a real beating, she says to them, "That is why we use paddles and other instruments when we get to the Island. You boys don't really feel a hand spanking, and your asses are already losing color, but we all want to get a sense of skin to skin contact first."

She then looks at Robert and says, "What do you say to me boy?"

Robert, being the smart boy he was says, "Thank you ma'am." She then pulls his pouch open and starred at his penis for a few seconds, murmurs nice and then started looking to see if his numbers matched her sheet.

"Damn. No match." She wasn't supposed to do so, but she then checks his shirt to see if those numbers matched. They didn't. "Damn. Well, you have an amazing, round, hard rump. I probably won't get to spank it again during the cruise, but I will find you as often as I can during the week. I will blister you every time your wife allows it."

Robert said, "Thank you again, ma'am. I look forward to it."

"Your wife has trained you well," she said, and then patted his ass gently.

She then checks out the muscle boys jock strap to see if her numbers match. They don't, but then she checks his t-shirt, and "Bingo, you're mine," she says pointing to the match.

"As soon as you get the spanking for losing your jock strap, you come to me so I can take your t-shirt and then spank your nude body."

"Once you do, I hope you will strap my naked body good," he said laughing. "It should be fun for both of us."

There are already men walking over to a different bar with women holding their jock straps. Dick is running that spanking booth. The same ritual is taking place at that bar, but when the requisite five, or possibly six boys got there, the women dish out fifteen spanks. Boys are walking around with red asses, but the color fads quickly. It is, after all, just hand spanking. By now, all of the boys are without pants, and the spanking bar that had been used for the first round of spankings is now being used for the full nude spankings. Peter is now in charge of the nude spanking bar, while Dick facilitated the three quarters naked one. The excitement is growing, as the guys are getting more and more naked and as their asses are reddening.

After their first spankings, the boys are instructed to walk around from woman to woman to make it easier for the women to collect their prizes. Janie also goes on the loud speaker to say that the boys' asses are now sufficiently warmed up, and that no one needs to feel that it necessary to start off gently. "So make those bottoms sore." The women all agree that instruction was unnecessary. She also says that the crew boys are walking around with spanking gloves for those women whose hands are sore.

The woman who has the number that matched Robert's jock strap found him remarkably quickly. She was petite, and Robert didn't see how athletic she was. When they get to the bar, he sees Dean is already tied to it. They were not next to one another, but as soon as Robert is tied to it, they nod at one another. Without saying a word, they both decide that they are in competition to see who is tougher. Both men make vows to themselves that they will not cry out, or at least, not cry loudly. The women are taking Janie at her word, and they are hitting hard. They spank, step back and look for a pale spot, and then step into slap using the power of their entire body not just their arms. One has on a glove, but most want to feel the sting they are delivering.

It is almost like a song being drummed out. While at one point in the middle of the spank fest, the woman stop and line up behind the boys, count to three, and all hit at the same time. It is one loud crack with an ensuing chorus of yow, shit, fuck, ouch, fuck sung in tenor and bass. But, other than that one time, the ladies are not in sync. Those listening to it would hear slap/curse, slap/yelp, slap/cry. Robert feels the spanks with the first one; he yelps, softly at first, but loudly by number fifteen. Dean's curses are as loud, so both decide to compare asses when they are done. The reddest ass wins. When they finally hit fifteen all around, the boys lean up against the bar trying to get their wind before going off for the next round. Dick will have none of that. He unties them quickly and say, "Move it boys, I got six more boys waiting whose asses won't spank themselves.

The Muscle boy walks away from the bar looking for his schoolmarm. He is polite enough not to tell any of the women who stop him to check the number on his t-shirt while feeling him up that he is already taken. When he finds her, she has a naked boy over her lap and she is giving instructions to his wife about the best ways to do OTK spanking. She sees that he is naked from the t-shirt down, and she orders him to "Take off that shirt young man. I am going to show this young woman where, she should spank his under buns to get the most attention from him, and then deal with you." She did it, and the boy is very vocal in his appreciation. The two women smile at each other ash the schoolmarm gets up.

She orders the muscle boy to hold on to his own t-shirt and to give it to Peter at the bar when they get there. She then marches him to the spanking bar slapping both cheeks as he led the way. When she gets him to the bar, Misty is there with a baby faced boy. Robert, who has been brought there by a large woman with big hands, is positioned about three boys away from her. Misty gets the woman next to him to change places with her so that she would spank her boy while watching Robert get spanked. When the schoolmarm sees Robert, she points at him and says to Peter, "Can we stand next to our friend? Peter nods and they tie the muscle boy next to Robert. Misty is on the other side of Robert, so the line up is the schoolmarm, the woman with the big hands, and Misty.

The woman in the middle says, "This is a good time for a competition." She says, "Let's see who can hit hardest." The other two agree happily. She continues saying to Misty, "You start, while we watch, then I do mine, and she does hers."

The schoolmarm says, "How about I spank him once and you two watch, then you spank him, while we watch, and she spanks him, and then she spanks him with her left hand on his left cheek, and then you do his left cheek, and then I do my boy's left cheek, then I do his right cheek with my right hand. That way we can really encourage each other." They agree with laughs, and then notice that Peter has put out three pairs of spanking gloves in front of them. He smiles.

Peter says, "This is your third trip to the rodeo. You guys know the drill." He waits for the three to put on their gloves. He pauses to increase the tension, and say rapidly, "Ladies, on your marks, get set, go." The three start and encourage each other. With each swat, one says to the others, "You call that a spank? Hit him harder, spank him harder, his ass can take it." The boys are yelping and cursing. As they spank, they say things like, "Watch this one girls," and then step back and put their entire bodies into it. This time, when it is done, the boys are bright red. Misty feels Robert's butt as he is being released and says that it is really good, "But," she continues, "it is just the start, Robert," she says with an evil grin. Robert says, "Promise?"

The schoolmarm says to Misty, "As soon as I find my husband, I will try to find you again. I hope that we can arrange a husband swap some time next week. I think you will be very amused by Timmy." She says to the muscle boy, "Let's find Timmy and your wife. Perhaps we can arrange for a swap on Wednesday night." They say goodbye and then realize that they did not introduce each other.

"That was rude," says Misty as she slaps Robert's ass two times. They laugh and then they walk through the boat together looking for Dean, Nancy, Davey and Jenny. As they walk they see various competitions that had been arranged by the crew. The first one they see is musical chairs. The boys walk around a circle of seated women, and when the music stop, they lie down over the lap of the closest woman and they are spanked until the music starts again. Then they get up and do it again. They do this until a woman gets bored and takes her husband to another game, or she gets so turned on that she takes him somewhere to fuck him. In either case, there are plenty of other women to take her seat.

Another game is one in which two boys are in a circle surrounded by women. Their wives watch in places of honor. The boys circle each other and try to get good spanks. They are not allowed spank anything but butt, and they cannot grab the other guy. They were scored by the quality of the spank: full palm mark on a cheek gets the most points. They circle each other trying not to give the other boy a target, but if they get within hand's reach of the women sitting watching, any of those woman had right to spank them back into the center. A boy who slips and falls has to stay there for ten-seconds, ass up, while the other boy wails on his rump. Misty and Robert play the circle game, and while Misty is getting hot, she is not as horny as she needs to be. Robert spanked but did not get spanked. He was just too big and fast for the other boys.

While many of these games are made so that woman can spank their own boys, many others are designed to give a break to the women whose hands hurt from spanking. These are boy on boy spanking games. As they walk around looking for another game to play, one of the crew boys walks up to Misty and says, "We need one more big boy for the spanking machine game. Can we take yours?"

Misty replies, "I don't know what that is, but if you need him, he is yours."

Misty looks at the crew boy's butt as he walks in front of her and marvels that he can walk at all. She thinks, "I want Robert's ass to look that good tomorrow morning."

They walk up to the second deck where they see that all of the furniture has been pushed to the sides. The crew boy explains to Misty that her husband is going to be a part of a very fun race. When they get to the site of the game, they see the center of the room is vacant, and a group of boys and women lined up along the wall to watch the race. Some of the women, whose husbands had been in the last race, are comparing their boys' red fannies. There are other husbands watching, who may or may not be happy not to be in the competition.

At the other end of the room are the competitors. Five short, but muscular boys, are standing front to back at arms length and one boy at the very back is on his hands and knees. Next to them are five very tall, muscular men like Robert, but no sixth. The crew boy says to Robert, "Get on your hands and knees, bro. You get to start."

He then speaks to the whole crowd. "For those of you who do not know, the spanking machine works as follows. The boy on his hands and knees crawls through the legs of the five in front. As you can see, the boy on his hands and knees begins to crawl through the legs of the first boy. As soon as the crawler clears his legs, he gets a good shot of his ass. The boy standing up has two hands that he can use until that boy gets all the way through the next boys legs, when that next boy can take up the spanking. See it is a machine designed to redden asses."

He walks over in between both lines and tells the boys to bend at the waist and stretch their arms out until the palms can touch the butt of the boy in front of them. He says, "See boys, that gives you the ability to spank the boys all the way to the next guy."

He pauses and says, "Now, what makes this a race?"

He grins and says, "As soon as the first crawler gets past the second set of legs, the last boy in line gets on his hands and knees, and when he sees the boy in front of him going through the legs of the third spanker, he begins to crawl and get his licks. The line moves forward and eventually both teams will make it to the end of the hall. The team that gets their first, wins. Are there any questions, boys?" There are no questions. In fact, the boys are eager to go at it. The guys are either practicing their two handed spanking techniques, or trash talking the other team.

At the far end of the hall, where the race will end, Janie, who seems to be everywhere is organizing the next race. She stops what she is doing and yells over to the crew boy. "Timmy, you did not tell them about fouls. Timmy, says, "Yes ma'am. I was just about to do it."

He now says to the both teams. "There will be a penalty, if the referee decides that a boy is not spanking to his full potential. If so, she (pointing to Janie who is the ref.) will yell clench when the negligent boy is crawling, and when he is in between someone's legs. That spanking boy must clench his knees together so that the crawler cannot move, and he will be subjected to unlimited hand to ass assault until the referee says unclench. And of course, if there is a second or their third boy in the machine, the machine does not stop, so they too will get some additional, and worthwhile, butt beatings."

Janie says to the boys who have signed up to be in the race after this one, "If you have never been in the machine, you are to walk along side it and watch its operation carefully so that you know exactly what will be expected of you when it is your turn."

She then turns says to the crowd, "I expect much more cheering and encouragement from you than I heard when I got here in the middle of the last race. I know it was the first race, and you did not know you were supposed to cheer, but you need to encourage these guys. They are competing for you. Let them know that you appreciate it."

She walks over to a woman and asks loudly enough for the whole room to hear, "Your husband is in the race isn't he?

The woman says yes. Janie says, "Then, of course, I know you will be yelling at him to spank harder, but when he is on his hands and knees, I expect that you will yelling for him to get his ass up higher so that the spankers can hit harder."

The woman smiles and replies, "I am going to scream at him every time if I see his nose is not on the ground or his knees are not tucked under his butt or his ass is not as high as should go."

Janie walks to the another woman who is standing with her husband and she says to her, "I want women like you to be my eyes. I cannot see everything, so I want you to point out the slackers, and shout - slacker whenever you see one. I want to hear this room sound like the last ten-seconds of a tied basketball game."

Janie walks between the lines and says, "Crawlers in position, On your mark, get set, crawl."

Robert is on his hands and knees; he is the first spankee for his team. His rump is pretty pale, since he didn't get anything in the circle, but it reddens quickly in the machine. Especially considering that Misty is cheering him along the way too. She and the five other wives on his team are running along side of their guys encouraging each others' mates to cause their husbands to have more pain, and they are demanding that their husbands take more pain. Every time he's on his hands and knees he can hear her shouting, "He can take it. Hit him harder. What was that - a love tap? Make him feel it," and she is also yelling, "Robert, push your ass backwards. Give him a better target. Get you nose down. Get your ass up. Slow down a bit so he has a stationary target. Now you are doing it right. I could hear that slap all the way over here. Good boy!" And each of the women were becoming more and more sexually excited as they watch.

Suddenly Janie screams clench, and Robert realizes that the ass in front of him belongs to the muscle boy. She looks at Robert and says, "Your turn." She grins and Robert grins and the muscle boys grins. Robert gives the boy as good as he got. Better in fact, because the boy only gave Robert ten, while Robert, using both hands, gives him twenty. Then Janie yells unclench.

Even with that penalty, the tall boys win, and Janie declares that they would now get their prizes. "Please put out six of the hard bottom chairs." She looked at the shorter boys and says, "Since you boys lost, you don't get to be spanked again. Sorry. Sit down on the hard chairs. Spread your legs far apart, because the winners are going to have to situate their dicks and balls right up against yours, and you will place your left hand on the backs of their necks and position your right hand over their right cheek. Then you will give them 20 of your best on their right cheeks. They will then stand up and change positions and lie back down so that you can put your right hand on the nape of their neck and your left hand over their left cheeks while you give them 20 of your best on their left cheeks."

Misty is cheering loudly as Robert is positioned with this palms on the floor, his crotch is in the crotch of another guy, his knees bent so that his ass could be arched upward to make spanking easier. Janie examines each chair and when she is satisfied that they are all positioned properly, she announces, "Twenty really good ones boys. Start swacking." The boys do not need more encouragement and begin to swat asses with glee. Janie told the crowd that it is yet another symphony. Expect our week to be very musical.

Jenny walks up and says, "Do you see Davey? He is the boy on the sixth chair." Misty looks over and realizes that Davey had been on the other team in the contest. "What a shame they couldn't spank each other," said Jenny.

The last spanks land and Janie now says. "You spankers did such a good job. You need to be rewarded. So switch places. All you boys who got spanked, sit down on the chairs. I know that will feel good." All twelve wives began clapping and cheering. As they were changing places, Jenny, points at the two boys, yells to Janie, "That's my husband, and that is hers. Could can my Davey go over her Robert's lap?"

Janie says, "Why, of course."

They position the boys over each others' laps, but this time the shorter boys do not have their legs on the floor. Davey's legs flail with each slap Robert deliver. Jenny screams, "Make him really feel it, Robert. That's it, harder."

Misty was standing right in front of Robert, "Don't be a whimp. Hit him harder," she yelled.

"Slow it down, and make him really feel it," called Jenny.

Davey is literally screaming with each blow, but so are all of the other boys. Many of the woman watching are fondling their husbands' penises. Others are spanking still red rumps. Some take their husbands downstairs to the areas filled with cunnilingus chairs when the second round of spankings begins. And, as soon as Davey's ordeal is over, both Misty and Jenny said to their boys, "Time for after care." They took them downstairs and they spent the rest of the boat trip muff diving, cuddling, and fucking. Later this would include getting salve on their burning asses, but the woman didn't think their butts deserved that attention yet.

Dean and Robert spend most of the rest of the trip tied into the Cunnilingus chairs with their faces in their wives' pussies. After roughly half an hour, their wives untie them and have them sit on the chair while the women sit on their dicks. It takes less than thirty-seconds for each boy to cum. Then they are tied back to the chairs and for the rest of the trip, they get to clean up the mess that they made. Jenny gives Davey the first blow job he has had in years because she is so turned on. Of course, she let him know before hand that it is going to be a blow job kiss. She is not going to swallow; he is. So as soon as he came, he kisses her and she spits his cum back down his throat. The boys are now completely dominated, and they do anything that pleases their wives. They revel in being boy toys; objects that are here only to please the women around them.

1...345678