All Comments on 'Sensual Survivor'

by Minnie_La_La

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood9 months ago

Being an ignorant male, is it possible for a woman who is not pregnant to produce milk after a few weeks of daily stimulation? Or was this a unique way to weave a story?

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La9 months agoAuthor

A number of factors go in to how long it takes a woman to lactate. A young woman (teenager as Kenna was) who had stimulation through suckling almost constantly...say suckling every two hours for twenty minutes could start lactating within the month. It is cutting it close but yes. We know from our story that the baby was being put to her breast after every feeding and that Tiernan was supplementing the stimulation. The story gave at least four week for her to lactate. So, it is possible and of course, I used the best case scenario. Some women lactate very easily even when they don't want to ....(talking outside of pregnancy). I know it blows the mind. But women can induce way into their golden years if they wish.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood9 months ago

What a sheltered life I have lived. Thank you for the information.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Strange that so few have commented on this excellent story from a prolific writer new to Literotica.

It is a good read. Thank you Minnie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinnie_La_La@Minnie_La_La
I grew up reading romance novels. So, the genre is dear to my heart. What a great way to escape the unfortunate things in life. My stories have an underlying sweet romance between two people who really make a connection. Of course, my characters are very sensual and powerf...