Separate Tableau

Story Info
Part 1 Voyeurism and threesome sex with an escort.
872 words
3.5
2.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to give my wife a special dinner and a night of sex in an opulent hotel for our anniversary.

There was a catch. I would not be there, or at least not immediately.

She had always nursed a fantasy about sex with a young man. I booked an escort and a hotel in Liverpool. I booked adjoining rooms and told the lad that he had to ignore me in what ever circumstances if I put in an appearance.

My wife is 60, trim and slim with ample breasts and a vigorous libido. We have been together for 40 years and still enjoy a rich sexual fantasy life. We have both had affairs in the past. Hers started out as retaliation for my infidelity but she developed a taste for sexual adventures.

I did not tell her about Sean, the escort until she was dressed in her glam evening gown and ready to go down to dinner from our room. She was wearing scarlet and blue with a plunging neckline that exposed her sumptuous cleavage.

It had a slit on one side from hip to floor that exposed her long shapely and well toned legs. Years of hill walking.

I asked her to take off her knickers. She laughed, looked very quizzically at me then complied, tossing them into my face.

When she announced herself ready to go down I told her that a young friend would be joining us. She was surprised and a bit perturbed. I reassured her that it would be fine and asked her to indulge me and be nice to him. I told her to tell the waiter that she was meeting a friend on an alcove table called Adelphi 5. She smiled and with a toss of her hair she swept out of the room.

Sean was a tall man with a neat but full beard. Julie loved beards. He was broad and very fit. 26 years old according to his web site which included some startling details about his 'equipment' which I hoped Julie would find appetising. I asked him to dress smartly and treat her like a visiting VIP.

I gave her a ten minute start and then I descended to the restaurant. I had booked a particular table which gave me a clear view of their alcove and I could see them quite clearly in profile. They would only see me if they looked for me.

I settled down to read the menu.

Sean was wearing a discreet microphone and transmitter. i had a complimentary earpiece.

Their conversation was a little stilted at this point. Sean complimented Julie on her dress and her long auburn hair. He had considerable charm and was articulate. I had briefed Sean on Julie's career, her love of her small Sprite sports car and her beloved Terrier, Blackie.

They started off sitting opposite each other on either side of the Alcove. Sean didnt give much away about himself except to say that he was a lecturer in History and Escorting was a sideline that he supplemented his income with. They were both white wine drinkers and were soon into their second bottle.

Julie loosened up under its influence and began to probe Sean about his duties. Sean told her about his passion for ladies of her age who had been there, got the T-shirt and filled it voluptuously.

Julie laughed and glanced down at her breasts approvingly. She confessed that she had always been proud of them and had breast fed two strapping boys and one randy husband. Sean feigned shock but laughed eagerly.

He asked Julie if she would sit a little closer and they both shuffled round until they were side by side. Their thighs touching, their heat shared and their perfumes mixing in a heady mist.

Their talk became quieter and somewhat husky. Julie asked him if he had any special attributes for the escorting game. He chuckled and said that was for others to decide.

Julie slipped her hand under the table cloth and found his firm thigh. He drew in a sharp breath at her touch. She ventured further and her finger tips settled on a hard ridge in his pants. Incy Wincy spider she whispered as she finger walked the remarkable length of his cock.

He leaned into her and nuzzled her cheek and kissed her. She turned to him and brushed her lips against his. Then she felt his hand tugging at her slit dress and beginning to caress her thigh.

He ambled upwards looking for her heat. He found her naked pubic mound and breathed in hard. He hissed an entirely appropriate fourletter word.

Julie shuffled in her seat to create space between her thighs and open the way to her juice slicked vagina.

Without hesitation Sean moved onto her clitoris which was fully erect. After a few gentle and practiced strokes he slid his thick middle finger into her and began to press a G spot whilst his thumb moved sinuously over her clit.

I could tell by her movement and the abandoned look on her face that she was very aroused. Their combined breathing grew tense and hissy. Julie whispered that it was time to go upstairs.