All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,256 Comments (Page 10)
Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

God, he really is a worthless pussy. Why can't these writers write about a man who has self respect? Why would he take back a slimy cunt who cheated on him and tortured him?

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

I've read several of the author's stories and they always involve the wife cheating, the man divorcing, years go by and they get back together. This MC has no reason to love her still. She's treated him like a second hand citizen the entire marriage. Why did he never call out her bitch of a mother for raising her that way? Bitch wife had no clue what a marriage is and didn't deserve to go back to him.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This man is a cuckold idiot.

You got less stupid with no sense of self worth and a coward..

No man even for the sake of his children will allow himself to be treated the way this woman treated him for swimming treated him for 8 years.

What she did to him was beyond despicable And he just tolerated it like a wimp.

Then she comes back and offers him a remarriage and the guy stupidly accepts it.

At the end of the story I can only wish terrible things on him.

It's true and embarrassment to real men everywhere.

As to the writing I thought it was very good per se however your mindset of making men's stupid couples and basically Worthless as a man top of that is beyond fo Forgivable.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna read any more of your work.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - You managed to wring a lot of feelings out of me throughout the entire story - only to wreck it in the last paragraph. The woman was psychotic - right out there on the end of the limb with a big saw, BUT then so was he, for putting up with all her bullshit. At least the two of them would only wrecking one marriage.

It was a well written story, but I just refuse to give this RAAC a 5 star rating - especially, when this one is soooooo not deserving of the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it a lot and it was a good story but I wanted to know how was her side of the story, what she felt and what was the motive that made her act like she did in all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Great emotional range and engaging characters. Very well written.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I was rooting for Candy.

I don't see this working out. People don't change like that.

Very good story.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

This being the original is much better than QML1’s version, Great work

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

If he's back with her, he deserves what he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This main character is truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell no! She was planning her infidelity. Give Candy a fair crack!

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Sad, pathetic and painful to read. Almost as painful as my REAL life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The purpose of marriage is unity -"And two shall become one." This means everything that a person brings to the marriage belongs to the the marriage, to each other, decisions are joint and made for the good of the marriage. We have been married 55 years and still working at it. I wouldn't change a minute. I am also free to be myself because I am totally supported.

He knows this-she has to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greatness. Thanks

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Would have been better if she had told what actually happened during the vacation. After they divorced what they did was upto them. But what happened during the vacation counts as cheating even if it's a kiss. Besides the things she told him before she left was provocative. And maybe she shouldn't have compared him to Stephen during the last encounter they had. Of she would have praised David instead would have been perfect. Hence 4 🌟 only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saddest celebration of deranged cuckoldry I've read in a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story and she finally agreed to let two become one. Excellent story and looks like they will indeed live happily ever after

gkrishnagkrishnaover 2 years ago

I stuck around for many pages because your writing has some good parts - the story flows smoothly, the descriptions are great, etc. But it's a load of WTFs when I zoom out to the story and the characters themselves. Everyone is rather two dimensional here, but the main character in particular continues to be an immature idiot throughout. And the way the story bends over backwards to make that work for him ruins the plot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the life of me I cannot see her changing and after all she said to him about Stephen and the phone calls she had killed any love he had for her. He can love the "old" Tiff but not this one. How could he even want sex with her? After Stephen and husband # 2 she is damaged goods. She said herself that she could never ever be satisfied with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven't figured DQS out, can't make up my mind what kind of person he is. He uses vulgar language for a woman's body parts; ass, cunt, pussy, etc. Most women have ginormous tits and perfect asses, most cheat on their husbands, all the men INSTANTLY get boners around the women, etc. None of his women have any class whatsoever, so they're all thrilled to see guys with hard-on's.

.

He writes well, but uses trailor-trash vocabulary. The women cuckold their men, the women are always dominate and they're always sluts, fucking anything and everything, sneering at their men while telling them what they've been doing.

.

The men rarely have spines, they usually take everything the slut wife dishes out and ask for more. Then, at the end of the story, DQS will twist everything and suddenly, the wife truly loves her husband and decides to behave and they all live happily ever after.

.

Make no mistake, these are all cuckold stories. If you want to read them, then you must watch the husband perform for the wife and her lovers. I've read about half his (or her) stories and can't stomach any more.

.

Two things are required to make a great story: The writing and the story itself. DQS is a great writer, but his stories, the characters and what they do to each other, they're garbage. If you like cucks though, this is your guy.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 2 years ago

Plot line would be interesting if the MC was not a total wimp. Parts of the writing are good, but it has lousy characters. Among the most unbelievable RAAC stories here -- not "bad" but literally unbelievable in that the MC is not like any man I know. The expression "shit or get off the pot" applies, but the MC does neither -- that's what's unbelievable/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
UGH!!!

They are both fucked up! In the beginning, she was right! A dumbass who thinks he can become an accomplished writer in one fell swoop! NEVER HAPPENS. He is definitely an ass-wipe! ...And he NEVER should have committed to allowing her to have her own accounts and him pay all the bills. WHAT A DUMBASS!

She is a self-serving, egotistical, arrogant bitch. The whole story stunk to high heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, a bit weak coincidence her asking for his copy work. However, i enjoyed the whole story. 5star for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some good writing. Plot isn't believable. Only a small hateful person calls up an ex to make the ex listen to you screw your new fuck toy. Why would anyone be willing to get back together with someone who did that !!!!!

At one point she says she is a size slut, but now she wants a man with an average dick. Why should he believe she won't cheat on him when she finds a big dick?

She has money to take her mom on the month vacation to Hawaii but not her husband???? Pretty fucked up priorities IMO

Why would he agree to pay 100% of the mortgage in the 1st place when she is the one that decided which house to buy? She knew he couldn't afford the mtg on the house but she bought it anyway to punish him and keep him broke.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

This was frikken dreadful. It was all over the place and there were so many continuity problems, they stuck out like Dog's Balls!! I cannot actually believe I read this P.O.S. all the way from start to finish.

One of the main reasons I didn't like this story was the TERRIBLE changing POV writing. One minute he's the bad person, next she's the bad person - rinse and repeat. I wish I could give it ZERO STARS. BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, fantastic ending. Life in general, and marriage, and divorce, are emotional and conflicting. Feelings may change, but love never dies. Yes, she wasn't his wife during their first marriage -- a housekeeper, perhaps, but not a homemaker. The reality of uncertainty helped her decide what was really important to her. She made her own choice, not one coerced by a counselor or judge or parent or lover. Eventually he got over his painful pride, she got over her independency, and they both chose marriage with the only one they truly loved. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"It's not because you are successful" who are we trying to kid here? AND she didn't screw Stephen in Hawaii with all the disdain she had for her husband? Not a bad effort but those two inconsistancies hurt the story pretty badly.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

You do spin a fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRUCE WAS A STUPID LOSER BASTARD BY MARRYING HER WHEN SHE INSISTED ON SEPERATE ACCOUNTS BEFORE MARRIAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm mixed. They were both idiots for the way they treated each other. Then the separate vacation I wouldn't tolerate it either but would have handled it differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know why I keep reading this. The guy was right in the divorce but why would he listen to her have sex? Just hang up. After what she says to him, why take her back at all in any way?

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Wow, just wow. I felt it must end this way and it did. Nice going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! A reflection. That's how much I hate my wife but I love her. Can't imagine without her in my life.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Life creates strange situations and so does fiction,. ENJOYED the story. Thanks for writing.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

This was the 1st story I have given a 5 star on Literotica. Well written, the storyline, well thought out and kept your attention the entire way through. I know I found a few discrepancies and typos, but overall, a very good story.

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 2 years ago

Still the BEST story on this site!!! I just want to come back over and to read it again. Thank-you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

UGH... You are a talented writer but what the hell? The story ending makes me want to puke!!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Life goes on, and time heals all wounds................bullshit! The wounds and the hurt never goes away. Life goes on for the cheaters and those who don't give a damn. Of all the animals man is the only one that is cruel, and enjoys it! Good story and I read the one by Q they are both good. I think the gun at the end of each was a bit much. I did like the retribution that was taken on Tiffany in Qs version. In this one who can be sure what's going to happen down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you live in Disneyworld ? That bullshit belongs to fairy tales ! Watch out when you wake up, cuck !

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but he needed to divorce her at the bottom of page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She only cared about money and she only respected him when he became wealthy. She was as bad or worse than her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fast train to cuckville starts here, folks. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really have got to be joking. And why do all the women except his ex have huge tits??? You need therapy dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn good story!! You were able to make my emotions parallel Bruce's.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tiffany's ego, pride, and vanity are almost never addressed in the story by others, when it should be front and center. If she were a man, he'd be toxic and rejected for his bad behavior. Her spite is on display repeatedly. Bruce's poor decision making is the only other constant in an unnecessarily long, bloated story. Sadly, this is all too real and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one commented positively, does that mean no one enjoyed it? I for one enjoyed it! Don't be dismayed by their criticism, write on .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't have a problem with folks who enjoy cuckhold or RAAC stories; as a woman, I personally do not enjoy them and most of them are unrealistic as the average man is not going to enjoy eating his own testicles cooked with a bit a sherry. Literotica needs to add a Cuckhold/RAAC category. Those authors who like writing in that genre can have the feedback necessary to improve their craft and readers like myself who dislike reading unrealistic cuck fiction can avoid them. Bruce taking half of her net worth; making her self-fulfilling prophecy reality; then putting the monies into trust funds for their daughters would be more realistic than the Rocky Mountain Oysters this author is serving. And no hint of the menu until the last page. WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am so tired of this big d*** nonsense.

I'm in medicine and have done a lot of pelvics in my career and I can tell you that the vaginal canal is only about 67 and a 1/2 inches deep you go in too deep and you hit the cervix... Which hurts like h***.

So a 9" d*** is no better than the 6 and a 1/2 or 7" d***.

Gerth? If that's what the woman wants then she's gonna have a real hard time find a lot of men in their life because most men don't fit that criteria.

The female sex therapy experts I've talked to have told me repeatedly size if it's adequate it's really not all that important.

What really is important is how a man takes care of a woman's body not just in your vagina but everywhere.

Also I'm tired of the big t*** thing.

That's a stupid male fantasy and has nothing to do without sexually component arousing a woman can be.

Next any man that could love a woman treated him the way she did is a fool and it deserves everything that happens to him.

Any man with any integrity would have left her a long time before he did and he sure's h*** wouldn't have gotten back together with her.

He has so little self esteem that he lets himself be bullied and to comply with her once by giving into her taunts of him being a coward.

I couldn't care less what a woman like that would say if she thought I was a coward it wouldn't mean s*** to me. I walk away from an ability ways and never look back.

She's a self serving sexual so that she'll see a path with now a shred of loving her heart for the manager is married to.

What she was really coming from I think is she was p***** that her property walked away from her.

Any rational person that could see her behavior towards her husband as that of a wife that loves luzzer man I think as it completely fool.

The story was pretty well written but the huge nonsense errors in this matter really unbelievable and there for not that great history in my estimation.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

I actually don't disagree with you with the characters, cause in reality thats how Humans are.

We don't like to see aur Faults our failures.

But i don't like the characters just as I don't Like this Men and Women.

nitinjozefnitinjozefabout 2 years ago

You should've started the story by saying Bruce was born without a dick and a buttplug up his ass.. I simply don't understand the point in making the leading man of your story such a wimp.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 years ago

Not bad, but I preferred the version written by qhml1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We find out, on page one, that they met at a fraternity party. OF COURSE she's a slut, or she wouldn't have even been there. What kind of idiot marries a woman that does that? Of course, if he's a frat boy himself, he sort of deserves it, because he's a fucking moron. The rest was just predictable filler.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Two damaged people fall in love and finally learn what that means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Just hang up the damn phone

When she calls while she's fucking Stephen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The main character in this story is the biggest pussy I've ever seen. He is a coward and a duck too...listening for a long time, his wife fun gargling while she tells him about it over the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Daniel"CUCK"Steele1 .... so glad you are NO LONGER submitting your "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" stories .... nothing else needs to be said!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

Very well done. Actually, it's probably better than that. Wonder what happened to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This guy is the biggest loser on the planet. Do you really hate men that much to create such a spineless fool? Tif would never admit she was wrong and ask him to marry her, not in a million years. She is completely self-absorbed and cares only for herself. Two very different characters, but both of them despicable for different reasons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably my all time favorite story .

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Well written story just glad it was that (a story ).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy a good reconciliation story if it's done right, I think the hard part with this story is it's so friggin hard to respect the main character. His wife is ruthlessly mean to him, doesn't respect him, hell, doesn't even like him all the much. She's so insanely toxic that it's hard to imagine being in the same room with her, but we're supposed to believe this guy who says he has all this pride just.. takes it?

It's not that it's poorly written, or the premise doesn't work, if you take her vindictive calls and her ruthless attacks on him out, I'd buy into it, but they're there, so it's pretty much impossible to respect a character that doesn't respect himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BEFORE PEOPLE SAY ITS WELL WRITTEN.

Can you reverse the role in this whole story. And woman would sue the writer for this shit.

Rather than Calling Bruce biggest loser in the world, i would just rewrite the ending to the split and him happy.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Just read the story again and I enjoyed it again very much.

A man secrifies much for love untill he can't stands it anymore. He understands he will never have his wife's heart fully and leaves. In a way he is doing the right thing for her also, hlas he can see the deterioration in her attitute towards him.

But it's too late for them both. The same way he woke up when she left for the vacation, she woke up when he left her. She tried to resist her feelings, went over rage, vengeance, pride, feer but at the end she had to admit he was right.

I liked the analogy to two fish on the same hook fits them both as well.

sennodensennodenabout 2 years ago

This story didn't make a whole lot of sense, and I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want someone who does nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but but him down constantly

sennodensennodenabout 2 years ago

Tbh, they're both horrible people. Could say they deserve each other that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would of been much better if he humiliated her in public with a loud and vengeful rejection of her proposal.

It's the least that she deserves considering the pain and humiliation she has put him through over and over again.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Coulda been more...but⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would somebody let me know what this story is about? Author, WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least the author understands true love!

If we fall in love and the other person has flaws is it time to run?

The Hoary Cleric

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Nine hundred forty nine comments. Doggone. Misdirection. Candy. If I said I understood this story I'd be prevaricatin'.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

An insanely, brutally moronic story. Unless of course you're of like mind with the writer, who celebrates cheating from the female/perspective. At least she's not on here polluting this site anymore (though their are too many hypocrites and cucks that have taken her place). I guessing a failed writer, failed at relationships (except with the 20 cats that live with her) and just a miserable bitch....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a sissy wimpy SOB! A real cuck. Totally submissive. His owner / wife tells him she is going to submit him, and he does. A real coward. A shade of a man.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

felt incomplete, good story thou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just miserable. Nothing more just miserable.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdalmost 2 years ago

If it is "True Love" Damn..... I don't need This kind .

Pure and Simple a Cuck story.

Just utter Moron MC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best storys on literotica 😍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Every time I read this, I hate the ending even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So parts of this are great and parts of this are.. morbidly depressing.

This is one of the most toxic relationships on this site, the casual pseudo cheating aside, the absolute mountain of disrespect she heaps on him makes it almost impossible to respect or even sympathize with him because he just takes it.

I guess the sign of a good author is they make their readers feel something, I just felt overwhelming pity and maybe a little disgust by the end?

I don't think he's a cuckold? But he's definitely a masochist, or a hardcore submissive with some humiliation kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Utter nonsense, poorly written and ill conceived. Even skimming, with a growing sense of horror, this was a tragic waste of space and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The dude divorces her because he was unhappy being marginalized by his "wife", refuses to get back together with her, and beats the shit out of her revenge fuck-buddy to keep her from taunting him with calls during their sex sessions. How is he a "cuck" exactly?

.

All the dipshits in Literoticas comment sections seem to feel that any story that ends in reconciliation is because the dude is weak and emasculated. Grow the fuck up.

.

The only problem I had with this story is her comment at the end regarding how her change of heart wasn't because he was becoming successful. That was her main problem with him and there is no way she would have made that same decision if he was a beach bum. It's not how she was portrayed at all. She saw he was doing well and that change allowed her to decide on getting him back. Nothing wrong with that, she is who she is. Her comment to the contrary felt like the author was trying to shoehorn in an explanation for the reader to make her seem like a more sympathetic character.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! True love wins always... so.etimes you just need a little nudge...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah, leopard, spots, some assembly required. What will she do if he writes a couple stinkers? If the agency loses a couple big clients and folds? How long until she takes a page from Mom's book and starts blowing (and more?) senior partners at her firm? Is there any way to ever trust this woman again? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She belittles her husband with her financial "what's mine is mine" bullshit, goes to Hawaii with her daughter & mother, leaving him behind because he can't come up with the needed money. She allows her mother to influence her because her own marriage died with her husband's cheating. Bruce wasn't good enough because he didn't make enough.

Even with the phone call with her having sex with Steven & saying things meant to hurt Bruce, he still takes her back at the end. She wants to remarry him... why? since she says she can have bigger cocks than he has. After the disrespect & belittling/ humiliating him, including the night before she proposed, saying she can't feel his little cock, why the fuck would he say yes? After all she did, any man with balls would throw the ring back at her saying she had her chance but didn't want a full, mutual marriage. Damn, he divorced her for her actions, now he's actually thinking, despite what she says, about #2?

The story, too long; conversations, too long & at times a bit repetitive. That @ the above, 2 stars on this story. -- Bob

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

I do like this story, I love that they got back together.

Shame some of the commentary below is so poor.

The night before the proposal in his apartment, that was a rage fuck, not exclusively male territory, it made for a rather exotic scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure I would never see her again. Not for the last fuck they had that night... She humiliates him, saying he got a little dick, and he got back to her? Really? I do have a small dick (4inchs), so every "normal" guy, has a bigger dick than me, but I will never get back to a woman who humiliates me the way she did... Ever....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT job. I was hoping they would end up back together. As someone who has been a shitty dad to his only daughter, this story hit home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not sure what to say about this. The story drags on in a bad way making the ending feel incomplete, it's hard to feel sympathy for the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg he deserves so much better she only wants him cos he’s successful an that’s wot she always wanted she’s still manipulating him an he can’t see it poor guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. 4 stars. Unusual dynamic and reason for the divorce. End and beginning were the best parts. The middle was weird and kind of weak. In reality this is a situation that counselling would have almost certainly fixed. Tiffany had deep psychological trauma from her father leaving and her mother was toxic. She was so terrified of betrayal she could not trust to have a real marriage and see the wounds to his pride, which hit the fan with the separate vacation. The stuff in the middle about "Uncle" Stephen's giant phallus (though in reality doesn't sound that big a deal later on) follows the standard LW trope. Pretty unimaginative. I could understand her need to torture Bruce (not saying it was at all right) because MC left in a real cowardly manner and refused counselling, something that would have spared them 2 years of pain. I also don't see how Stephen would risk another day with Tiffany after getting destroyed like that by an angry ex husband. Just no way. Author did a good job of showing that Tiffany and Bruce clearly loved each other. You don't go out of the way to inflict that much pain via the phone calls or nasty statements (later part of story) unless you still really have feelings for the person. I would say that both betrayed each other. Her first with the trip and him with his not just leaving and seeking a divorce (understandable) but not facing her at all and hiding out until the lawyer showed up (cowardly). Yes Tiffany basically told him that if he didn't "shape up" that she would eventually cave in to Stephen's advances. But some of that was for show. She did not sleep with Stephen until the divorce was finalized and I suspect she brought him along for theater, while maybe also testing herself with him to see the depth of her feelings for her husband. I have no doubt that she did not sleep with Stephen in Hawaii and would have made mad passionate love to her husband for weeks after getting back if he had not run. Though that would not have solved the core problem. Of course her flirtations were a form of infidelity. Not just the lipstick incident but even the holding hands in the airport would lead to a lot of arguing and makeup sex, but they could have been overcome on their own and the MC knew that. None of that was the reason Bruce left. He felt she did not trust him to not break her heart and was sick of his pride being trampled because of her messed up childhood. Again I highly suspect that counselling would have fixed it or made it much better. May have taken awhile though. But the MC was way too cowardly regarding counseling despite his protestations that he was willing to do serious jail time. I thought his rise in the advertising firm was clever and her stumbling onto his work was an interesting way for them to meet professionally. It was clear they had real chemistry and love (despite all the big genital revelations and 'tiny' insults). Her stunt at the end with the .38 was enjoyable to read. Even Candy knew what he should do. In the end the MC got his heart's desire which was nice to see. They can recover from this, unlike a lot of reconciliation stories that are not believable. I thought the author did a good job of this. But the middle was just both subpar and over the top at the same time, while the premise and the finale were quite well conceived. Would have liked to see an Epilogue. But oh well can't have it all. Tip of the cap to the author. Btw Blockbuster. Hehe really dates the story.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Let's just be honest this entire story was fucking toxic from start to finish. Firstly Cuck boy was a passive aggressive little bitch who had a terminal case of Peter Pan Syndrome! How the fuck do you justify working in a fucking Blockbuster for minimum wage when you have a Wife and fucking Kids?! I mean FFS what the hell did he contribute to their fucking lives besides bus fare and lunch money! What a complete and total LOSER.

And she was just the clichéd Feminist with a terminal case of narcissism and entitlement but unlike him SHE ACTUALLY HAD EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE SHE WAS RIGHT AND HE WAS WRONG!!

So this should of ended at the first fucking chapter but no of course the author had to belabour the torture for another 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cowardly, cowardly, cowardly and everything is good, nice and cheap.

What a load of crap.

So much determination to get away from her, endangering being able to see her daughters, with all possible humiliations and the buddy goes and gets married!!!!! touch your balls!!!

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

What a dramatic ending!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent story!

After she didn't off herself (which I've seen in a few other LW stories) I liked the 'twist ending'.

11/10 .38s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't know what you were on when you wrote this dude, but this is unbelievably brilliant and a cut above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but I'd like to see a version where he has her put in jail for the gun and gets full custody. Just for a change of pace. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She threatens to shoot off his balls if he sleeps with anyone else, but its okay for her to sleep around, and everyone lives happily ever after? She still gets what she wants, and will probably fuck around still after their happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Guys stand your ground. Just took the dumb bitch so long to come to her senses. Don't think that I'm man enough to get back together after the way she treated him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Good I love it BUT I also hate it Why does it take so long for people to grow up and get some brains (jaybee186) Only one story to go Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous