All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,255 Comments (Page 11)
Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Good read again, but not sure how she has the aha moments that she needs to change herself in order to regain her husband, all they did was rough fuck and cuss each other out. Thats pretty quick given her decade or so of independent thought process.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Sure, it wasn't perfect, but when is love perfect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet, she fucked... Steven. Called so he could listen? Sicko. Good story, except for this huge elephant. Contemporarily, a 5. but really a 3 for this flaw... and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@xhristianj 23 days ago

How the fuck do you justify working in a fucking Blockbuster for minimum wage when you have a Wife and fucking Kids?! I mean FFS what the hell did he contribute to their fucking lives besides bus fare and lunch money!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

He was a manager and then regional manager for a major and profitable nationwide corporation, both of those pay far more than minimum wage. He was the one to pay all of the bills, she only paid for the daughters' private school and vacations.

It must suck to have such poor reading comprehension. Or didn't you actually read the story?

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

@ Anonymous, who replied to @xhristianj

It's called LIFE; don't suppose you've ever heard of it. Sadly, not everyone is born with a silver spoon. For many a people, you take the job and income you can get is what apply.

Ranger001Ranger001almost 2 years ago

qhml1 wrote an excellent "2nd pov" of your story. I'd consider that a Top Recommendation!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

since the protag is a pathetic cuckold pussy , ill give you a 2 star on this .

otherwise id give 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would’ve been better off eating one from the .38. He’ll always be a chick to her and she’s too much of a bitch to change.

Nato

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two dislikable people who can't seem to put too rational thoughts together at the same time. I was going to give it three stars until the end. After reading that I gave it just two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo!!!!! The long game won out!!! What a back and forth!! This was a fantastic tale!!

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Damn, she was a damaged bitch but I love a happy ending. They both need some therapy , and she needs to learn what a true partnership in marriage is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a beta male….

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 2 years ago

All these years and thousands of stories this is one of the top ones and you are one of my favorite authors.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

LordDoggy a few years ago referred to a "tigress," as if she was somehow privileged to rule the roost. How many people look admiringly at the high-powered male executive who dumps his everyday wife for a trophy wife. While people may be jealous of his money and life-style, few endorse his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it would take too much space and waste to much thought that could be used on better subjects to fully described how sick and deranged this author and the story are. His obsession, and his fans obsession, on penis size, competitive fucking, and sullen male wastes of life are epic examples of the perils one faces in sampling stories on this site. His fawning fans just make me sad for their families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife is indeed at a fault. But husband isn't innocent either. He knows every damn thing about her before marriage, and also of her mother. But even then he married her. He paid half the price of the house. Why ? He should have just said 'NO'. If you tell me that love is blind. Then you deserve every sufferings you got because of blindness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best I've ever read, it's more about the story than the erotic scenes for me . This is bang

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Some will argue that this would never happen in real life as has been said before. But there are many things that happen that are stranger than fiction. How man times have we seen on the news that some guy has a break up with is kids and family and then he goes back and kills them or his wife and kills himself? I seen or read news reports about this very scenario. Emotions that come out when you lose a family are impossible to describe. I've been there, many of you out there have been there. This fictional story describes some very sick people, emotionally sick. There are no band-aids for the hurt you experience when family is lost. You think and you think and you think and you blame but it doesn't solve the hurt and the loss. That's what this story is about. A happy ending, two hurt souls finally coming together to mend?

Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep re-reading this and it's still sooooooo good, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reverse the sexes, and how do people react to this story. If a man pulled a gun in public and threatened to shoot a woman’s genitalia, how fast is he shot by the police when they show up to arrest him?

This is a horrible story, by a terrible person who doesn’t deserve the ratings and praise given!

ZK

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

no offense but qhm1 wrote a better version of this story as it explained her warped mind set. Also xchristianj of 3 months ago wrote a truly stupid comment as he/she couldn't comprehend the story. Life must be difficult for some people with such a "small brain"

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I keep reading and rereading. Still comes out the same way. I want to reach in and move characters around so this plays out the way I want it too. Oh well life happens

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Classic one of the best! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story……,thanks

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

When it comes to authors, he is the daddy of them all another 5*

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

A story that inspires other very good writers to take it up an put their own spin on it has to be L1something special,, whether one agrees with the outcome or not.. And qhml1 being one of those,, when he says yours should be read before reading his, I had to read it. 1026 comments say it too. The only thing didn't understand or see as a anything but a disjointed appendage is a need for the .38. But even as I'm writing this suddenly that becomes clear to me. She's finally understood what he was saying all along. He wasn't the man her father was. She could finally give up her running shoes, But God help him if he proved to be a lying cheat too, Outstanding! 5 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's coniving, malipulative, possesive and, on top of that a jelous, cheating and hypocritical piece of shit.

Why would you ever want to romanticise traits like this?

It is this type of thinking passed down through whatever means to young people that make both men and women be stuck in terrible and abussive relationships.

Hard 1 star. Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife doesn't come in the hotel stumbling with Stephen and her lipstick is smeared for no reason. Any man would assume she cheated especially since the wife obviously set the vacation for him not to be there. Then the man trying to get in her pants is surfing with her? That is three huge red flags, me personally would have flown out to see what was going on between them. I guarantee if he saw what really went on he would have never taken her back. And the husband was pathetic cuz he admitted he would have took her back even if she slept with that guy. Just from all that the story is really screwed up and it's just not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first four pages drove me crazy with Bruce's lack of direction. Literature is a hard profession and not always profitable. Bruce added insult to his cowardice by working at Block Buster video store. Since the story was so long I figured it would end with a win/win for both Tiffany and Bruce. Enjoyable.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A bit wordy perhaps but a nice story, I keep asking myself why it always has to be such rich men and women who are in these stories, I suppose it just makes it easier to write with money no object for some of the characters to get away with what they are doing, but it’s happening to many more average people who have to go through the same things.

Shame so many Anonymous responses are bad such chicken’s.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 1 year ago

Unbelievable in the extreme

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So the slut wife fucked multiple men over months if not years and little hubby just takes her back no problemo? It's sort of funny there's Cucks and there's this fucking waste of space. Passive aggressive beta bitch that's what this fucker should be called. In fact maybe Gimp would suit him better his wife can wear a 12 inch dildo and fuck him over just like she did for their entire relationship. And Daniele whatever your name is I hope your husband is as fucking wimpy as all the fuctards you fantasize about in each of your stories🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this story recommended? I want to say pathetic but that's being too kind. Useless is a better word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story until the ridiculous birthday party scene. What man would take this woman back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No guy would ever get back together with a woman who said the things she did to him. It would NEVER happen.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

It's shocking how much xhristianj hates women. Perhaps he was cheated on and had his heart shattered. I'm sure most of us did at some point in our lives, but shit, his comments are always so hateful. I don't understand how xhristianj can write, "So the slut wife fucked multiple men over months if not years and little hubby just takes her back no problemo?" No problemo? He divorced the chick against her wishes and stayed divorced for over 2 years, maybe longer, I can't remember.

She is the one who made all the moves to get him back all the way up to the final scene at Bruce's birthday party. She's a smokin' hot multi-millionaire with a kick-ass job and she already wanted him back well before that. What do you think that scene, in the restaurant where Bruce and Tiffany meet to discuss business, was also about? Why do you think she was goading him into not walking out of the restaurant and actually discussing business? Then she goaded him into going out for a drink. Then she was all over him as soon as they saw the cab pull up. Then she went mental fucking the shit out of him...granted, she went too far, verbally, at one point...Then she goaded him into letting her spend the night. The next day she was hoping that one night meant they were going to get back together...and when Bruce said that wasn't going to happen she still pleaded to repeat last night's performance from time to time...and he said, "No!"

Hell, Tiffany was devastated when she realized the divorce was going to happen. Remember the scene at her lawyers with a bunch of people, when she yanked her hand away from Stephen? She was broken by the fact she really was going to lose him. And, to add insult to injury...Bruce didn't want a penny of her money. Tiffany, with a lot of help from her cunt mother, was adamant that Bruce, just like all men, wanted successful women for their money...they wanted to control their women. The fact that Bruce couldn't care less about what he was fairly entitled to according to the horrible divorce laws in the US, rather, he just wanted to be rid of her was soul-crushing. She even told her mother, it's not about the (fucking) money!! I think she finally realized it never was and she fucked up badly.

I could talk about this story all day long, but I'm sure 95% of you have already grown bored of my comments and stopped reading. LOL

This story is a 5, without question, but I do like 'Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives' more. Shit...That author took an amazing story and added to the already almost flawless base story. If you haven't read Parallel Lives, you need to do it now! Start from the beginning and read every word...Yes, a lot of pieces are exactly the same, but there is so much that has been changed you don't want to miss a single word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do so many authors on this site have to create weak ass pussies for male characters? Why can a man never just move on with his life? This psychotic cunt deserved to kicked to the curb. The husband was the weakest pussy in history. Even while she claimed to want him back she still trash talked him to his face and went on and on about how his dick was too small. I’m of the opinion that he didn’t have a dick at all one star for this incipient cuckold bullshit.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Main character is a cuck simply because he let his wife, his mother-in-law and his wife's lover constantly demean him unchallenged (even when getting revenge on the lover he allowed himself to be demeaned.) And in the end he took her back after she threatened to emasculate him.

Other than that, it's an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She hadn't changed much has she, still pushy and all about her wants.... way to long in my opinion.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I am a DQS fan, possibly his biggest, so I can never see anything wrong with his writings, I loved this, so all the negative rubbish goes over my head. I loved it all.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I must say, pretty different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the story and then a few comments. I was going to just runoff and leave it be, but I feel you did an excellent job on this story. I like that the dude stuck u for himself AND stuck to his guns so to speak. I like that he was a good man throughout and didn't do anything completely messed up "burn the bitch" so to speak. Nice ending too. she wasn't weak and "happily ever after". Good job, well done, and all that stuff.

Sinho07Sinho07over 1 year ago

I guess that history is one of the best on this site. People are complaining because the main caracter is a coward, but he just is a real man, i want see if they are as a brave man that complaining. Yet about the womam, she dating others man, but he see other womans too, is normal, they aren't marry anymore. The history is about love and commitment, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never understood why you put such low esteem on the husband and the whore always gets her way.

This is a constant in Literotica, the husband deserves a whore as his wife because they are one hundred percent idiots.

And that the style of the story is good. The writing is good. There is evolution in the characters which is good. But the moment the husband and what he does is portrayed, that is when the story is irrelevant and false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This a decent story. The reconciliation is a bit rushed, but it is believable enough.

A lot of people out here crying don't seem to understand that, ultimately, Tiff and the MC are good for each other because they are fucked up. The guy isn't a wimp or beta (90% of these commentators most probably are), he's just been through a lot and was insecure. His wife didn't treat him right, but at the same time he never really tried to work his marriage out by standing up for himself. He could have taken the chance to talk to her before marriage, but he wasn't in the right state of mind to do so at that point. The thing is, MC has a huge ego but at the same time didn't have anything to back it up. He's small, short on cash and relies on his cash. Fast forward a few years, he's made a life for himself and recovered his self-esteem and has lived the party life. But at the same time, he is miserable. Why shouldn't he go back to the one thing that makes him happy, especially given that she is willing to change? Should he remain miserable to satisfy his ego? It's absurd people think it is okay to remain miserable and unhappy after putting in hard work to give yourself a lift.

As for Tiffany, admittedly she is a bitch. But she loves MC (I actually forgot his name, Davis?) and she, too, has an ego. One that actually has some merit. What people seem to overlook is that she is clearly unhappy that MC left her and is as angry as he is. She is not as justified as he is, but again, both are fucked up. The fact that MC didn't even allow any discussion does make her argument valid that he's too afraid to face her. She isn't 'completely' wrong in any of the fucked up things she's done to get him back.

And in the end, she asks for another chance and is willing to change for it. She's crazy, but at the same time is redeemable. Why is she seen as any worse than a husband who can't keep his ego in check and talk like a rational, strong man instead of being either submissive or irrational at any given time?

I think the problem with a lot of these LW readers is that they hate women for some women for some reason and cannot enjoy a story with genuine and interesting characters. They always want a cardboard cut-out murderous psychopath or a "strong man" (who btw is rarely anything but a vindictive jerk) otherwise he's a cuck, simp or beta and the story isn't good. At the same time, they also always expect this man to find a perfect loyal woman who only cares about her husband and is in no way selfish i.e a real human being.

Try reading these as stories, not as fantasies regarding the fate of your ex who you couldn't satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars but their is No way he should get back together with her . He loves his daughters that I can understand . But their is no reason for them to get back together . In some ways I like Parelle separate vacations just as much .

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

No way for getting back together, sorry but that’s what I feel

SweetswinginSweetswinginover 1 year ago

As others have commented, this reconciliation seems a bit rushed, and frankly any reconciliation at all in this case seems pretty far fetched when you consider how unbelievably poorly the wife treated the MC for the entirety of their marriage. Love is a strange thing, but I just can't get my head around continuing to love someone as much as the MC says he does considering the lack of love she has returned to him over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a roller coaster! By the sixth page I was sure it was going to wrap up with Bruce and Tiffany finally coming to terms with the death of their marriage and moving on to live happier lives and giving up both love and hate for each other. To have her reappear and have them hook up the prospect of reconciliation was surprisingly suggested and you have to stay until the end to see what happens. If Bruce was in a new but promising relationship with Candy I’m sure it would have ended with Tiffany leaving dejected as her efforts were too little too late. To those readers who hate that there was a reconciliation they need to understand that this is fiction and the author has done his best to show that the marriage they had was broken due to a lack of trust and commitment and that despite all that occurred and the pain they inflicted on each other, once they committed to each other completely they could be together again for their love never died. I also think a lot of readers don’t like dominant women but in this case she gets her comeuppance and finally understands what she wants and needs to be happy and to have the man she loves as her husband she has give herself unconditionally to him. Well done!

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

In a lot of ways I understood the feelings of the MC with the way the marriage was laid out. However a lot of what the wife laid out was true. The MC was coasting trying to write the big novel,news flash he still could have while bettering himself and his job and his marriage. His wife was a go getter and he was trying to essentially be like, im happy and a coasting beach bum style of life. If he would have manned up just a bit he wouldn't have been so hurt when his wife finally laid out how badly she thought he had been slipping. Also after he went all nuclear and did handle his break up like a coward for sure, it still had the effect of waking up his wife a lot. Most of their issues from then on really could have been handled through counseling. That is me looking at this as if it's a real life situation. But as a bit of family drama this was well written and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait, so she cheats and ruins the marriage then threatens to shoot him if he ever cheats? You live in a weird world dude

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Leopard doesn’t change its spots. The baggage will reappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have no clue how somebody writes such a man-hating story. What did Bruce do to deserve being made out to be such a sissy wimp who caves when a cheating slut wife badmouths him and calls him names? Should have created a guy who would just slap the shit out of the whore bitch and do even more damage to her boyfriend. Didn't fuck him in Hawaii? Yeah and pigs fly all the time. She was evil incarnate and you made him spineless. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How Tiffany, the witchy ex-wife, spoke to MC at various times, is just beyond the pale, and how she treated him is also beyond the pale. I really do not understand how he did not hang up on the sex-calls, either. That would be anathema to any man who was not a willing cuckold. He's a coward if he hangs up? Wow, that is a lot to believe right there. Pragmatism, at the very least, would lead to hanging up, and cowardice has nothing to do with it at all. A sense of self of any strength would reject the ex-wife's definition of cowardice in a moment, followed by hanging up.

The guy realizes his wife's lack of respect for him is greater than her love for him or his love for her, divorces, gets away from her and straightens his life out. Then he just goes back to her after 2 minutes of dialog that STILL reeks of disrespect, in her threatening his testicles with revolver-based violence if he cheats on her. As if that EVER was a problem in their prior relationship, it was not. Our odd, manipulative, controlling, slutty, excessively-capitalist (previously, but no longer, supposedly), witchy ex-wife is now also threatening violence, IF they get back together, and then he cheats, which he has never had any inclination to do.

No

If he sees any future, our MC needs to call for counseling for the two of them together NOW, and/ or see what he can find out about what she might actually be like in a relationship NOW, and try to ascertain if she has actually changed her ways, over time.

And why would he believe that his success was not a real reason she wanted him now, and probably the main reason? Given how she acted the entirety of their relationship previously?

A marriage ultimatum, from this witch with a side of violence? Given how stable she has been in the past, and how she talked to him in the past (which is a real problem), an ultimatum does not really improve the outlook.

"That's a big ask. Let's take some time and see if this change of heart is the real you, and how we might be together..."

Okay, clearly your story grabs the reader, and involves the reader. You got me.

Good luck in future writing

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A good story I stop back and reread it when it pops up. I think the author has moved on though been a long time since we have heard from him

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

This went from five stars down to three stars in the last page and a half with this brutal RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ex wife is a psycho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating (whatever reason is)!!=divorce

MarrttyMarrttyover 1 year ago

The x wife was just too harsh, brutal, whoring bitch. No way he should have taken it and I doean it, back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If that's it true that it is not related to his success, what the hell were you doing for the time apart

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writer, great story teller and this tale is amongst the best on this site. Well done, oh Great One.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another cuck, I just throw up.. Don't read if you hate cucks

NikMornNikMornover 1 year ago

I do not understand the people who complain that the man is "cuckold" and let "accept" that his wife sleeps with other men (or whatever a story is about in the LW section), What were you expecting when entering the "Loving Wives" section, this section is about unfaithful wives, reconciliation, cuckolded husbands, etc. If you want to read a story where the man does not take back the cheating wife or where the man is not a "cuckold" go to the "Romance" section, that's all joy, and if you want to read jealousy without being infidelity put that "jealousy", But please stop screwing those who write stories in this section.

I repeat it, why are you complaining, I mean, what did you expect when you entered the "Loving Wives" section?

NikMornNikMornover 1 year ago

I liked this story a lot, it's the first time I've read a story like it is (with reconciliation) and I liked it a lot.

Well done author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated Tiff.

I hated Hubby

for writing you got a grade of 5 from myself.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

Not bad, but Q's version of this story was much better I think. The MC in this version is much more of a pussywhipped wimp and in Q's version he also becomes a famous and successful novelist, besides being an advertising genius. I also like the drama built by having the MC's lawyer for divorce having a personal grudge against his wife's law firm, leading him to invest significant money and time to give them a black eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage characters didn't like husband or wife both were terrible people.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Almost escaped. Just almost

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this before, and liked it. I've also read O's version and loved it. I think the big differences are that in Q's version there's more detail that's been left out. His divorce lawyer for sure worked to help him get a better settlement, just because he hated his wife's law firm. The little details in Q's story about having her served in Hawaii while on vacation, or getting the PPO on his ex-wife and her mother were some of the best parts, then using the money that the judge gave him to hire people to help him with his first GAN, then his second was great. Like I said the missing details that help tell a story were missing. Don't get me wrong I really liked this story, but it could have been a little better. I still gave it 5 stars, and Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tiffany is a self centered bitch.

Her mother is a bitter old woman who hasn't accepted her responsibility in how long her bad marriage continued once she knew, and then went on a fuck fest when it was finally over. Like crawling into a bottle, but swallowing a bunch of cum instead.

Like her daughter did.

Bruce needs to grow a set and grow up.

What he should have done during their last hurrah at his apartment, was edge her until she was begging for it, stopped, looked down at her and said, "You know Tiff, I'm really trying to enjoy this, but right now, my four fingers and one thumb are a whole lot more appealing than the thought of putting anything of mine into anything of yours." Shove her out the door and bid her a fond farewell.

But it never should have gotten that far.

From where I'm sitting, this is a story about two assholes who can't stop being assholes.

It should have never gotten to the point of separate vacations, or even having children.

If this shit was real, I'd feel sorry for the kids having to deal with the outfall because of the blatant stupidity of their parents/grandmother.

2 stars for good grammar and sentence structure.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

The one part of this story that bothered me most was that he used his martial art for offence. The martial arts are for defense of yourself or another person. That he used his skill to beat a rival up, especially from behind makes him an asshole. She is no better. The story was well written and I gave it 5 stars for that alone. The only thing I can say is that they deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is stupid. Wife does this, humiliates the guy, fucks a guy while calling him, random meet-up, they fuck and suddenly she realizes what she's lost?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, well-constructed yarn. As Dreamdog519 says "They deserved on another." Bit like my first marriage.

Five stars all the way.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Calling the husband while she's fucking another guy is about as unhinged as you can get 😂 to say this author likes her MC's to be as pathetic as possible is probably under selling their fetish for cream pies.

But let's switch it over the husband works in a blockbuster video store for minimum wage. Because he's an aspiring writer 🤓 really your dreams are more important than supporting your wife and kids. This guy is a selfish, self centered passive aggressive pussy there really is no other explanation 🙄

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

The ending doesnt hold up well, the drama, him just immediately giving up on a new life with candy, just made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What did think of the story? Not a lot I am afraid, well written, well thought out, but what a weak MC, stay away from the bitch she is poison. Also when u have someone on the floor, u finish the job, someone like Steven thinks they are better everyone else, he needed to be kicked in the balls a few times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit late but @NickCave,

Completely agree with you on that other dudes comments being extremely vile towards women. But in your comment, for some reason, you’ve completely downplayed Tiffanys horrendous behavior towards her husband. Saying you’ve completely downplayed her actions is a huge understatement. Of course she made all the moves to get him back, she was the one who wronged him and he just wanted to move on with his life. Even if he still loved her he was smart enough to know they weren’t a good fit together.

“Divorced his wife against her wishes” Yea, that’s what happens when someone in a marriage has had enough of the disrespect and has had enough of being a doormat. Sure the husband should have done more with his life/career but to be treated as he had by his wife of all people and be expected to take it on the chin is ridiculous. I’ll go out on a limb and say a lot of divorces have at least one of the spouses not wanting it.

And any way you slice it, the wife is guilty of infidelity. May or may not have slept with the other dude in hawaii, but to tell your husband that you’ve held another man’s dick in your hands, albeit not necessarily by choice and gave it a few strokes, that you dreamed of getting “destroyed” by the man’s bigger penis (for some reason she went into extremely descriptive rant on how he is bigger) and when the husband told her to stay so they can work on their marriage or if she left it was over, what did she choose? She left. That part happened early in the story and that part alone puts him well within his right to demand a divorce. Tiffany new Bruce was weary of this guy and did not trust him with his wife. And for good reason since he always hears the women in the company talk about him and how huge his dick is and how great the sex is. Bruce knows the man is a skirt chaser who knows how to seduce women. Add in the fact that his kids call him “uncle” shows he has spent a lot of time close the Tiffany, enough time that their kids easily know him as uncle stephen.

The wife knows all that and about her husbands concern when it come to stephen and what does she decide is the best course of action? Spend a whole month in a tropical paradise with him a few feet away everyday. She did not deserve the reconciliation at the end. Hell, she didn’t even change. She still doesn’t trust him fully in the end.

Idk why you’re downplaying Tiffany’s disgusting behavior, I hadn’t even mentioned her repeat calls to him while she’s explicitly detailing her getting railed. Maybe this story is right in your kink alley, if so who am I to kink shame. Maybe you feel the need to defend an author you admire. Maybe your just overcompensating in your defence of the wife to combat the other guys mast comments towards women. I don’t know, but I do know you are defending the character who is completely in the wrong.

RANT OVER

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Obviously the story takes place in the early 2000s. The guy didn't just work it blockbusters he was probably a manager and people forget that he was paying the mortgage payment on the house and all the bills. So the wife's pit money all went into holidays and food so she would have more money to put aside to save and he was spending all of his money just to keep the house of float. If you remember at the beginning of the story it showed that he supported her and her dreams and she excel. If she would have just supported him in his dream, he would have blossom into what he became at the end of the story a lot earlier and they would have both been happier. This was a great story

ArmorlaArmorlaabout 1 year ago

Brutally brilliant!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really did not see that coming!!!!

A brilliant twist to end a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I quit caring about the weak protagonist about halfway through chapter two and gave up reading soon after. My sympathies were with Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I realize this author hasn’t posted anything new in about 8 years, but it seems like he just never knew how to end a story. They go on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible story about two horrible excuses for women and a horrible excuse for a man. The highlight of the story was when she pulled out the gun and I thought she was going to kill both of them and end our misery. Sadly, she didn't...

So, in summary, a pathetic story about pathetic people. The setup had some potential, but it was never realized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible, this will end baaad in anycase, there are no happy endings here!!!

AranelQuinnAranelQuinnabout 1 year ago

If anyone has written an alternate ending please let me know, had such potential before it turned out to be a shameful cuckpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A hurtful yet satisfying story, I've read it several times and still one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Which story covers the story of Henry and Patricia Clark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just pathetic people that can't avoid their train wreck lives.

She has to be one of the most self centered people in the world, and I've known a couple close to that.

Just a depressing story that I wish I had avoided.

Does anyone expect them to last again?

Sorry two stars, I wish I could do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Flip the sexes, and what is the score?!? A horrible story of abuse and manipulation, and a sad, pathetic man who gives up on himself.

It’s 1984, and Tiffany is Big Sister!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck ending, could have been way better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He doesn't deserve you, baby. He never has. The only good thing he ever did was give you two beautiful daughters. But he's served his purpose now. You need to move upward. You're a beautiful woman. You're successful and wealthy and you're going to go higher. You need someone of your own caliber, not a loser."

- You'd think Tiffany would parse out that statement. Based on the wording, no matter who she marries, she should be ready to dump them as she moves up in life.

How exactly is *that* a recipe for a loving life?

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/5/2023) This was so painful and all I see are negative comments. Yet, it has more than 11 hundred likes, that's 11 hundred favorites lists. Well, it’s on mine now. The Author last checked in in 2013. So no more stories.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Dommage, un bon écrivain pour écrire une histoire de mauviette pareille. Il aurait dû arracher les couilles d'oncle Stephen et les faire bouffer à sa pute de femme.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

À good story nice ending although I would've gone with Delanna and I would've hung up the phone when she rang while she was fucking Stephen

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked the story except for the end. She wanted him back but on her terms. If he cheated she would shoot him but no real repercussions for her if she started again. He'll be a trusting fool and insist on a prenup to show he trusts her. She'll be back on the hunt shortly so part II "Separate Vacations: Take The Money And Run To Mama"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wrote this before reading any comments, the last few paragraphs made me boost the rating to a 5 and I felt good doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous