All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,256 Comments (Page 12)
canibal04canibal0412 months ago

I think that Tiffany made too much damage. Unforgivable for me.

Great story, thanks a lot.

toots_101toots_10112 months ago

Really liked it but there were a couple of places that felt jarring to me. One was where Tiffany was calling him while she was with Stephen. Why on earth wouldn't he have turned his phone completely off? Or at least recorded one of the calls to back himself up JIC? Another was the confrontation after meeting at the Thai restaurant. The man's a writer and those responses just didn't line up wit someone whose job is wordsmithing.

Nonetheless, really liked it. It's one of my favorites now.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

Just goes to show that love will cause you the most pain you’ve ever experienced.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

An emotional bond such as they have can be as much of a curse as it can be amazing. The heart doesn’t deal in logic?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't know how many times I've read this. I love it. Two perfectly flawed human beings finding their way. I liked that they never made the girls pawns in their conflict. Tiffany was a model of how that can warp a person.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ending is ambigous

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been trying to figure out why I keep reading this over and over. I think I've finally figured it out. There are resonances with my own marriage. Neither my wife nor I were as successful as Bruce and Tiffany. If id been obligated to pay all the bills Bruce was obligated to pay, we'd have been homeless. But, my in-laws were tamer versions of Tiffany's. My father-in-law was a text book salesman and had one affair that we knew of. Both her parents thought I was lazy, shiftless, a leech and other such qualities. Probably partially true but I suffered from paralyzing anxiety. I took care of her. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking, childcare, etc.i comforted and fought with her everytime after her parents left. We threw things, insulted each other, were mean to each other, but we stick with it through and thin. I was probably passive aggressive. She had a PhD and I got my BA 20 years after graduating from highschool. Then she became disabled in 94 and I cared for her while working full time until she died June 20, 2013. I wonder about some of the comments I read. Some I swear are just sour incels. But, there's those who complain that the characters are not realistic. I mean nobody says Shakespeare's characters are unrealistic. Sometimes certain aspects have to be larger or smaller than life to make a point. I think Tiffany and Bruce meet this criteria. Their love tied them together while their flaws pushed them apart. We're all flawed. It's the human condition.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first three pages were classic LW fare and I was sucked into drama of the interactions between a warring couple as I grappled with the contradiction of the complete and utter betrayal, humiliation and contempt that Tiffany deliberately heaped on Bruce and the devastated, heartbroken divorcee she became as a result of her actions.

Then things went sideways and the story never fully recovered. It began with the phone calls from Tiffany to Bruce while she was having sex with Stephen, ridiculous in itself but made more so by Bruce smashing three phones in quick succession despite not being able to afford to do so rather than simply pressing the 'end call ' button, ( all mobile/cell phones have an 'off' button, btw ) then came all that cringeworthy 'big cock' nonsense. No woman that any sane man would would want to be married to gives a shit about cock size; this puerile garbage served only to lower the tone of the story.

Finally, the two MCs were supposedly intelligent people yet were incapable of talking to each other like adults, preferring instead to trade jibes like a pair of hormonal teenagers and don't even get me started on the beating that Bruce administered to Stephen! Such a pity that the author lost his way so badly.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

I don't believe in being anonymous... that said, this is a hard read. I love it and all it's hidden corners. I will read it and yourvother writings. Thank you.

DazzyDDazzyD11 months ago

Loved it again, again!

GashlasherGashlasher11 months ago

That was an incredible journey!

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

Read’em both again. Two great stories that both make me hate just about every character in them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It seems I've read this story before, except that Bruce and Tiffany had a contentious divorce he finally wrote a book about his life and marriage with Tiffany that became a best seller. HE was at a lecture about his book when Tiffany did almost the same speech in front of the audience. The title of his book was "Running shoes under the bed" and she brought a pair of running shoes up on stage with her to give them to him. The story was much longer because the creation of the book and it's aftermath was included. I liked that version better. But, I enjoyed this version as well.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Really he went back to her after that shit he's stupid as fuck

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

People really need to learn what the term loving wife means lol cause this is not it all this does is tell the women that they can cheat on their husbands and they will take them back that's ok to cheat and makes us guys look like pussies

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Poor little pathetic BTBers. Their little peckers shrivel up and die, and their brain turns to mush, when faced with real life

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

re: Ic69hunter Coming from a cuck like you that's quite a statement. Problem is with idiots, they don't know what real life is all about.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly how commentors react to fictional character "choices", isn't it? This is an author. These aren't people, or do you children need to remember the difference between fact and fiction? It's an author, who achieves catharsis by depicting dread, abuse, and powerlessness. If it resonates with you positively, then you are wired similarly. If it repulsed you, then you do not share that mental avenue to cathartic pleasure. Rejoice. You're getting spun up by nothing more than a specific, semi-masochist fantasy belonging to a specific writer's mind.

Get some perspective. ~Q

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the person who commented just below me we are well aware that it's fiction point of the matter is the best fiction stories out there has some realistic points in the ending of such story there was nothing realistic about this ending the shit said and did before he left and then trying to cuck him afterwards is unforgivable and would normally lead to the death of the bitch but in no way does it lead to the man forgiving her and taking her because she can act and if you honestly try to say that it's possible and that is impossible for a fiction to have relstic points in it then you my friend are stupid idiot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was evil and cruel and he was just plain stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I understand they are marrying, but hv few questions like she is the one who is fucking around Bruce, may b not on Hawaii but other time, she is a cheater because she said she know his dick and enjoy fucking him. So basically writer is saying to b successful marriage u hv to be a CUCK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

it's always about the money

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

She remarried by agreeing to his marriage requests and admitting her mistakes.

She never cheated on him. She just tormetted him trying to prove she was right.

But she was wrong.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sure the ending was weird. And her vindictive behavior after his filing for divorce was harsh. But did people seriously read the story? Yes taking the asshole with her to Hawaii was nasty and he sure tried to get her to cheat. But she did not have sex with him until the divorce filing. Yes she did it before the divorce was final. She also fought the divorce at first like crazy and then went on a revenge binge. She honestly could not understand why her husband abandoned her and left the girls. In fact of course she has serious mental issues about marriage and money. She never saw the asshole as a replacement until after the divorce. Forgot all the big cock nonsense. Standard LW trope to tweak readers. He divorced her bot for cheating but the lack of respect, the separation and unfairness of the money handling, and leaving him behind on her vacation with the nasty MIL, the kids, and the asshole. That is wrong and definitely merits divorce given all the years of this crap. But he never really thought she cheated. She did not have an extramarital affair despite the asshole's seductions. It is unclear but seems unlikely she woukd have fallen any time soon, if she was able to resist him in Hawaii. She did kiss him and fool around before snapping out of it. That is an infidelity that fails the spouse test. But she did not screw the asshole until she felt wronged by her husband and abandoned and then went nuclear with the phone calls. Sure she is nutcase, but technically mshe did not have an extramarital affair or break her wedding cows about forsaking all others. She did however treat him like dirt for years. The ending was crazy but then so is she crazy. She committed to what he wanted all the time. In a crazy way. Personally it wouldn't be the sex after filing that got me. It would be her vengeful calls and hyped up demeaning nonsense. She is not a stable person. If you see if from her viewpoint she is the wronged parry. Only because she is oblivious to how she treated her husband like crap foe years. Qhm1's version is better imo in most respects. But has its weird variant moments also. And yes still has the extreme phone calls with emphasis on the asshole's massive cocks. But the burn on the asshole is more direct and satisfying. She makes it clear that out of the bedroom there is no chemistry with the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry correction; she started since the divorce was final. So yeah she is a btich and a nutcase and they were incompatible for.marriage, but she was not a full fledged cheater. So why all the btb hate for cheating? Did she cross a lime with the Hawaii stunt. For sure. But she was heart broken that he wanted only to leave their marriage, even with their kids, and him being a part time dad, jsut onset away from her. That is soul crushing, especially since she simply is incapable of understanding why he did it. She was too blinded by her psychosis to realize that she crossed a crazy non sexual line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You will never know how I felt that weekend after you vanished. I couldn't reach you to scream at you...to fuck you....to try to tell you how sorry I was. I felt like tearing my eyes out, but I had to keep it together for our girls..."

====> see even a nutjob is a heroine in her own story. She had zero clue that they were simply incompatible a that her Hawaii trip and accompanying hijinks drove him to leave her.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

He was a dumbass taking her back after what she did to him and did she really believe he would buy that shit that married couples go on separate vacations all the time now days and expect him to buy that shit I don't know what married couple that takes a separate vacations she more than likely fucked that dude while on vacation I can almost guarantee she did otherwise she would have been willing to own up to her part of there stupid agreement

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Useless, mawkish, just stupid.

Never.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
I enjoyed this story, for the most part.

In most of your writing, the personalities are a bit overblown, in other words, overdramatic to my taste. It says if all of the emotions are magnified, and turned up to “10”. Still, I enjoy reading them, as long as I wear my emotional sunglasses, y’know, to bring down the intensity.

At least you usually manage to find a happy ending, that is without too much trauma. That’s enjoyable for me. I’d rather be happy than miserable. I don’t know why so many people prefer the latter. It’s a mystery.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

I think the author hasn't posted anything since 2015 so he probably won't read this.

It was a good, well written story until he had to listen to his ex wife having sex and had to smash his phone.

3 of them.

And beat up the boyfriend.

And have sex with her again!

3* because a lot of effort went into writing it otherwise it'd have been a 2*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Five blazing stars

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Good enough for me although the ending was a little blunt and curtailed as though the author had had enough of the story.

Addicted098Addicted09810 months ago

The concept of the story is nice and new but there is a major problem with the ending.

The wife has 3 clear issues; lack of commitment to marriage, Bad influence of Mother and valuing the husband based on the money he makes. At the end it seems like she has gotten over all 3 of the issues. But there is no mention of how did she do it. There is no explanation provided about how she got past the big issue of judging the husband based on his income. The turn around is too quick. It is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waste of time. Unrealistic ending. Thankfully after the first two pages I skipped to the last page and didn’t waste to much time getting invested in the characters then have him be a willing cuckold in the end. Goodbye LM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's ironic that the one time that therapy would have helped he absolutely refuses it. He was behaving like a child and she was behaving like an idiot, both would have been sortable using therapy, but hey the story would have ended there.

That she went all in to hurt him isn't surprising, but the way she did it would have permanently damaged any future relationship. He's never going to get over the fact that she craves a bigger dick, he can't compete and that is always going to be a fault line. So the reconciliation at the end is so unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Overall I like this story. It's clear she loves her husband in her own way but is unable to fully engage herself due to the issues with her mother. I think it would have been nice had she gone into therapy during her second marriage and come to a realisation that by always being ready for a divorce she created a self fulfilling prophecy that drove her husband away.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1. Tiffany's mother has huge issues, which're affecting her. The mother's divorce went bad, so she's anti any guy that doesn't make good sums of money. That leaves Bruce out. He makes a steady paycheck, but not the one her mother, or Tiffany, wants.

2. Big mistake: the Hawaiian trip. She left hubby home for financial & other, more important reasons. "I knew you couldn't come up with $8,000... pocket change to me. I could pay your way [not] notice it. But why should I? You're my husband. I make $300,000 a year in a bad year. You make barely $40,000." She's got the $$$ for the guy/ friend, but not her husband. "You could have gotten a real job... I wouldn't be ashamed ... somebody asks me what my husband does. A video store manager? I'm ashamed of you... I'm going to leave your ass behind... rub your nose ... you've let me down." Humiliating & disrespecting the man big time. She's taking the trip with "Uncle Steve" bec. he doesn't make the money/ work in the job she'd want. About her material things, not anything what makes him happy.

4. Bruce turns into a weak pussy every time she belittles him into doing what SHE wants. Witness the bar towards the end, as an example. He's now a successful ad writer but she not only talks him into taking her to a bar for drinks & dancing, but home & having sex. Why he'd want to come close to that unrepenting bitch's beyond me. Why he should want anything to do with her at all except in a business sense is also beyond me.

5 That includes her wanting to remarry. After the non-sexual betrayal, then the phone call while she's having sex with Steven, the disrespect she shown on multitude of levels, it's a "not on your life" response.

6. Bruce: he starts off strong, angrily responding to his wife's going on the trip & moving out, then divorcing her, just to show he's a puddle, at the behest of Tiffany whenever she lays out a dare. No self respecting man would have anything to do with her after what she did, believed, felt, & said.

7. That the author portrayed him as such a weakling after the strong start (buildup to her leaving on the trip) automatically reduces my rating. Plus the 7 pages is much too long for the subject matter, except to show Bruce being tormented & weakly doing what his ex wants. 3 stars Bob

chasbo38chasbo389 months ago

The fact that she made hm listen to her fucking and sucking her lover shows clearly that underneath everything else she is a mean spirited woman. She makes it worse by telling him how much she enjoyed the big cock that he would never have. I don't care how much she thinks she loves him it does not compare to how much she loves herself. Bruce, run away from this bitch.

FVLL3NFVLL3N9 months ago

Horseshit! Even if I could forgive her I couldn't forget all the demeaning things she said and did afterwards. He had an unrealistic dream and she had major trust issues instituted by her mom. He was too scared to face the problems and she didn't want to realize her wrongs. So initially I can see them working it out. But after all that extraneous stuff I couldn't. Just cuckish

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I think most readers will believe that things like the wife taking a vacation with that her lover don’t really happen. Well, pilgrim, they do. It happened to me and ended my marriage. I would never be able to learn what really happened. So…

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I believe in the principles of this theme, BUT personally I believe she fucked that guy in Hawaii and likely before that and since I could never know for sure and it didn’t make any difference anyway, i would never take her back, but I’m happy the characters reunited. Great story and true to human nature.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not sure what's more sickening. This story, or that 1200+ people favorited this story. A truly vile woman managed to finish grinding a weak man beneath her heel. And the technical elements were excellent. Yes, what a delightful work of literary art. Damn. She literally made him listen to his cuckolding. And confirmed that she loved the guy's bigger cock. And then threatens to castrate him if he does what she did? And he'd be "stupid" not to jump at the chance to bind himself to that woman again. Right. This story would need to be at least four times as long as it is to cover enough ground to make that scenario anything less than vomit inducing. You're an enormously talented writer, but this was almost as bad as the underage magic train/gangbang in Stephen King's "It". (Seriously, guy has skills but he's warped as hell)

I'll be having words with the person who recommended this story to me. And talking to her husband alone, to make sure he's not being held against his will, and to make sure he's actually read the story his wife recommended, as well. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She claims she only fucked Mr "2 inches is a big difference" after the divorce was final. But she was unfaithful the moment she flew to Hawaii with him, regardless of whether they had sex. And Bruce is truly pitiful. All Tiffany has to do is accuse him of cowardice or wimpiness, and he folds, like Marty McFly from Back to the Future anytime somebody called him "chicken". It's really sad.

She abused him for years, gaslit him, then humiliated and belittled him...then after she's let countless men use her body, she says "oh, you were right all along honey, your body is mine, and my body is yours, sloppy seconds and all! Enjoy! Truly a love for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Saga of the crazy bitch and the wimp...

DeanofMeanDeanofMean9 months ago

Great story, well written, but your hero is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Apart from the fact I really don’t like the way u wrote the MC as an incredible wimp it was good story, although slut Tiff is totally delusional and arsehole should have lost his balls in the fight, 3 fucking phone calls! I can guarantee Arsehole would have had his arse and balls handed to after one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it. Brilliantly written and loved how the story progressed. Interrsting through and through. Loved the characters. And I loved how it reinforces that true love and healing is possible.

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

this story is wonderful! it flows beautifully and is painfully poignant and wonderful at the same time.

these two are so in love with each other, everything they do good and bad is designed to effect a

response from each other. Reading QHM's sequel, I don't like his ending as much as this one. However, bringing Bruce's 'Great American Novel' ambition more into the story was cool, and I really liked the scene when Bruce is exposed as the best selling author at the charity dinner, and friends and family set up Tiff to attend. She sees up close and personal how her underachieving Hubby has become everything she had hoped for..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

I don't remember all the details of the story, and I'm not looking through 1,000+ comments to see if this has been said, but where does she get off threatening him if he ever cheats? When did he ever cheat on her?

BabalooieBabalooie9 months ago

Good story. 5 stars

Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

Loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh hell no!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess you don't like real men who have character and backbone, only sissy wimp cucks.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Such a sad near miss, so close to sampling Miss Candys….. ummm Candy apples

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the anonymous from six days ago, you probably read comic books as a kid and believed that's how people

should act. Grow up!

LegacybadLegacybad8 months ago

I enjoyed the story, the writting was good and so was the characters and the the arc. But I didnt liked the ending. I like RAAC stories, but sometimes damn it just should t happen. I just didnt see the love in the relationship. The level of hurt and destruction both did, especially Tiffany was just too much, that wasnt love that was just some straight up dependency and a lot of toxic shit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Hey skank slut Tiff, you're not that hot bitch. How about I bring some women home to fuck in our bed while you run around on the side? You have your fun and I'll make my own. Never going to touch your deceased pussy again but you go do what you want whore." That would have been a much better ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

More spectacular stories than not on Lit, shit themselves right at the end. I don’t know why.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seriously Why? In her eyes, he is less in every way possible( Money, Sex, Drive, Ambition). Finally he got balls and surrendered again. She just needs him for comfort as it's difficult to find a understanding partner.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the 2nd story of yours I've read. The 1st was decent so I figured, why not? Had to stop reading after the wife starts telling her husband about Uncle Stephen in the dunes. How hung he is and how she jerked it a couple times. How she's not gonna fuck him on this trip but won't deny his big hawg in the future if things don't change. Then they sit and try to have another conversation in the morning...lol. I've seen some comments saying that you write the characters so realistically that it causes us all to spaz out with emtion. No... The emotion comes from how unrealistic the interactions can be in some of these stories. 99.9% of the time a spouse said something like that to the other, it would be a knock down, drag out fight followed by divorce or domestic violence. Not sitting down to coffee the next morning to talk civilly about a vacation with his wife who said "make more money or I'm going after the big cock of the guy I'm about to be around for a month and that your daughters call Uncle Stephen. Wtf! No one would say that kind of shit unless they were they were leaving the other person afterwards.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Yeah I don't think it works that way in real life guess its a good thing this is fiction however its definitely another story about a cuck bitch there was too many things off about her and to read what his kids were saying how she looked and accepting going on a vacation with another man and not inviting her husband yeah no question she was cheating on him to start with just the kids were too young to know that much less understand that if she wasn't cheating she would have never agreed to her and her kids going on vacation with another man and she would have never had her makeup smeared or missing after coming back to the room late at night after being out partying with another man yeah she cheated

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

Honestly, I don't think these two should have gotten back together. There's a reason marriages with big income discrepancies fail. There's a reason people usually date and end up with people in the same tax bracket. Marriage and relationships have to be balanced. This one has a bit of the Hallmark Channel stink on it. Tiffany's mother is still in play. A lifetime of her programming Tiffany cannot be magically undone by snapping fingers. In the end, this is a story of a guy that's stuck chasing a dream and only by giving up that dream and joining the corporate world and making 'real money' is considered to have value to his ex-wife and mother of his children. Bruce will never be an equal partner in their relationship/marriage. I just don't see it happening.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is good in the first five pages. Very interesting.

But when in the sixth they meet and then fuck, etc., it's surreal.

Bruce has been through hell. In the meeting he has with her ex, she tells him that she had a great time with the asshole and suddenly, each and every one of the humiliations that she has given him, he backs off and life is rosy. .

The ending is stupid and is not understood from any perspective.

What a shame that a story with a lot of talent loses so much in an ominous ending.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Once, again, a great story and read. Thank you.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

I honestly don't know what to think. I've read it twice and I think the reconciliation is unlikely esp after her big cock fetish... Why she would pull a gun and threaten to blow off his balls in incomprehensible because she's the cheat not him. But it is well written and the author can decide the outcome. But there was payback and penance and if she loved him that completely and utterly would she have left him at home while she entertained Stephen 'big cock

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DQS1, you’ll always be the best!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks, loved it for the good read it was.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lot of wisdom in old sayings. Like, "a leopard doesn't change its spots."

Could have been a great story, but a lousy ending made this completely ridiculous. The stupid woman is so caught up in herself and so mentally deranged that she would never straighten out her mind like this at the end.

And the evil that was in her heart that bubbled to the top during her vindictive phone calls just shows who she really is. That's another good saying - "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." The secretary was a much better woman (completely irregardless of the physical attributes) - no reason he should give her up for the old selfish narcissistic excuse for an ex-wife with a bent heart and twisted mind.

Maybe this was just another disingenuous writer trying to encourage the female dogs to run around loose out there and think there will not be consequences and promote a "la la land" of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kahunabob, you're a genius.

' Hallmark Channel stink'. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

See, most of you guys who write this stuff don't get the underlying problem. It's not the physical stuff, it's not the money, it's not the jobs. It's the perspective. There's a part in the Bible that has it right, when wives are told to respect their husbands, and husbands are told to love their wives. It's because each are not what we naturally do, respectively. Men have a tendency to respect well, women have a tendency to love well, but they don't do the opposite naturally. It takes a decision and a determination and the practice thereof. Little problems can be worked around, but the disrespect your MC's so-called 'wife' showed, all the way through the marriage and after the marriage, makes your scenario completely unbelievable. It doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Page five...42DD tits? Really, she has a 42 inch rib cage, a "men's large" size? 34-36 inch is more like it for a woman. (You measure the chest under the breast, and then measure the bust. Each additional inch is a larger breast cup size, one inch is A cup, etc.)

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Four stars. It just doesn't come up to the level of Parallel Lives. A good tale, though.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unbelievably brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's funny how many people with such low standards thinks this story is good much less great. The very beginning has the wife leave for a vacation to Hawaii with another man. Even though his two daughters are going as well No man would believe that the wife is just friends with that man. Much less than the wife expected her husband to be waiting for her to come back after a month vacation with some other guy. So the story is irrevocably flawed from the start. The characters in the story are all unlikable. The ending is terrible and not believable in any way. No one would take that woman back after all she has done.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr6 months ago

I liked the story. It would have been better and I would've rooted for them to reconcile if the wife hadn't made that phone call while having sex. You can forgive infidelity sure but how can you forgive cruelty? Even when she explains why she did it it's hollow because when she said " I love you " on the phone while in HI Bruce recognized even though he was planning to divorce her it would be cruel to not say it back but as it stands there is no way someone with any self respect would get back into that marriage.

DanielQSteele has a weird bordering on homosexual obsession with big dicks. Featured prominently in every one of his stories and then mentioned repeatedly ad nauseum. Tired ass trope he needs to retire that hinder the stories he writes (because if Bruce is really so obsessed with her wifes lovers dick enough to mention it 10x a page you think he would just go back to her like he forgot it ever happened?)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just 2 stubborn brats.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't agree with a lot going on in this story. Her stubbornness, his wussiness, their inability to communicate, not to mention her knowing she has a douche bag hovering around her neck trying to bed her, and then the phone call to him while she screws him, but for some reason, I really liked the story. I liked their chemistry and their ultimate raac.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A lot of people are piswed about the cruel, berating phone calls as she f$cked her new beau. And rightfully so. But apparently some commenters have misunderstood. She never cheated. Never had sex with Mr Big Dick before the filing for divorce over abandonment. MC just cut and ran. He ended up dealing with it his own way. QHML's version does a better job of how that played out and how the other asshole was really trying to drive a wedge. But it all backfired on him. Yes whe was tempted in Hawaii. And maybe she fwiked the husband test. But she did not cheat. She waited until after the filing and now way back. She was warped based on her mother and her childhood experiences, even a bit psychotic, but she loved her husband, but ended up treating him like crao because of her need to be in control and not vulnerable. The story was not about cheating. It was about her need for running shoes under the bed. That the MC only got part of her on their first marriage. So yeah rhe revenge phone calls were infuriating and cruel, but don't confused them with cheating. As she explained later, yes the wex with the asshole was great, but it was also because it filled a place in her aching heart and he w a well equipped to boot. But she stated to her ex later that he got her off also and she never had any complaints. And she woukd trade all her time with the ape foe just one more night with her ex. The problem wasn't sex. And when they had a post divorce fling, the MC gave it to her good. For pity's sake she w as married twice in between. No the issue was trust and respect. And that they both kept hurting each other over and over. Her catharsis at the end was crazy but somehow fulfilling. There problem was never cheating or anything to do with sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, read it 2 or 3 times, but wow... really psychotic woman and what a pansy ass husband. Mark of a great writer that I still love the tale despite how frustrating and unrealistic it is.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver6 months ago

Great story and great ending!!

Thank you for sharing your story!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think this story was great! I think a story a story is great for 1 of 2 reasons:

1 it makes u feel really good while and after reading.

2 it is thought provoking

I saw this story as a mirror image of the abused wife or partner. Even if sent to the emergency room, and every friend or family says leave him she won't! Craziness!

I wondered if author planned this from the start or it just subliminally came about?

I dontthink abusers ever really love, it's more, I love chocolate and how it makes "me" feel. Real love is like a parent who does for their child even though it doesn't feel good for themselves, it only helps the child. I thought the premise that she ever loved her busband was a lie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Terrible storytelling, it's not believable at all. Keep your day job. All the simps that think this is great are doing you s disservice. I wouldn't be an editor for a story this flawed.

Anita71Anita715 months ago

Good, really a good story.

You write really well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a woman, let me just say: someone needs to put that psychopath in some kind of mental asylum; bitch's got issues and I don't think they could be treated without some sort of hospitalization. MC's got issues too, why would you go through all that abuse and still think she loves you, dude? Just get yourself psychologist now that you have money, something's obviously wrong with your head.

The cheating part - she went on a month long vacation without her husband in a company of a man who, apparently, sexually harassed her previously; of her own volition. The least she should've done is cut all contact with that guy and definitely not consider him a friend and go on a vacation in his company. She already cheated in her mind, it was just a matter of timing. I guess it's just specifics, but consider this - if it's not really cheating, would you do it in front of your significant other and expect them to be okay with it and would you be okay with it if they kept doing it in front of you all the time? Why complicate things calling it spouse/bf/gf test, just call it as it is.

The only way for me to even try to understand this abusive and toxic relationship ('cause, yes, that's exactly what it is) would be a notion that this guy is some sort of masochist. If she isn't insulting him every chance she's got, then he asks for it by asking questions and bringing up past events that hurt him. The only chemistry between them is having some sort of toxic verbally abusive foreplay based on hateful remarks, cruel insults and emotional breakdowns followed up by all the hate sex they can take.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like the story, the ending however was a huge letdown.

Nearing the end, it indicated that he finally was recovered enough and ready to move on. Out of the blue, ex-wife apologizes and it turns into a reconciliation, and he just went with it then and there.

Ex-wife is a total b*tch, even while she was apologizing. Just bec she promises to be all-in moving forward doesn't mean she will be.

There was no build up to it. It was abrupt.

For this to work as a reconciliation, the character of Tiff, should have been fleshed out. Her vulnerabilities and fears written down from her POV, for a recon to make sense. A blowout with her mom, making her realize what she's lost and showing true realization or something.

The abrupt way it ended with the MC just accepting her word for it, made the MC look weak in the end, when throughout the story he was actually strong.

I enjoyed it still. Thank you for sharing your story :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finished this as I hate that ending.

There was so much potential for the MC to move on and have a good life and even for the ex to have a good life. But for the ex to randomly show up at his birthday and propose made no sense, and for him to forgive her made no sense.

Where is the ex-MIL in this ? Surely she will pop up like a caricature of the woman scorned to mess with them again.

If you want to keep this ending then there should we a scene with the ex’s POV after they sleep together, and her confronting her mother. Then this story line would make sense. I would still be annoyed but her sudden turn around would mean more then sex cures all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't believe all the whining of some of the readers. This is a free story, well written and entertaining. It's one thousand times better than most of the cuck stories that dominate this category. Get a life. Wish this author was still writing, compared to most of the trash authors one finds in Loving Wives. Read this story numerous times and still give it a resounding five star rating it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a pussy this Bruce character is. Why does the author creates a character that is nothing but a fool, a puppet to a dominating woman, who takes pleasure in humiliating him, while he takes pleasure in being humiliated and dominated?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written, but hard to read.

MC managed to stay strong and not go off the rails too much. Wife got addicted to big cock and became a total slut. As evidenced by the initial meeting with Vic Flemming where she flashed him her bare pussy (seriously, who wears a skirt and no panties to a supplier meeting?) and would have ridden his big cock right then and there ruined it for me. That just made the scene at the end where, after proposing, she said she'd kill him if he cheated ridiculus. He should have laughed her skanky ass out of the room. I thought he was going to catch something the last time they had sex together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not what I was expecting from the tags, which made it unsettling and not to my taste.

At the start:

She comes home one day and says (paraphrasing), "I'm going on a holiday to Hawaii for a month with the kids and a guy from work whos been hitting on me. He's got a big dick and I might not be able to say no 'next' time he makes me stroke it."

At the end:

After he has gained 10% shares in a lucrative business, and had one steady but short-term girlfriend, whilst she has had her pussy and ass ruined by every big cock in town, including the guy she went to Hawaii with and done absolutely nothing to show she wants to change, she says "please marry me again and we can share everything, but dont cheat on me or I'll shoot you."

The hypocrisy is laughable. She gave absolutely nothing up as, without a prenup, half her shit would have been his anyway, if he wanted it, and he had already proved, without a doubt, that he didn't. She then proceded to threaten to shoot him if he ever behaved the way she, evidently still, did. That threat undermined everything else she said. Basically: option1, keep your own earnings and share expenses and if we separate again you get half of everything; or option2, share all income and expenses and if we separate again you die.

How stupid would you have to be to go for option 2! WTF!

Conclusion:

The story went no where. He gained nothing from the divorce or standing up for himself. Either way he ended up a willing cuckold.

Part 2 of this, set one year after their remarriage (or 3 years after her holiday to Hawaii, had he stayed): he's sitting on a chair in a hotel room while some horse cocked stud is stretching her pussy and ass out for hours while she screams through orgasm after orgasm about how good it feels and how she cant do without big cock, then when they're finally done, he'll get to pump her used sloppy cunt while she tells him how useless his little dick is compared to her hung lover.

Maybe this was always just meant to be a story about a cuckold in the making. If so, its missing a few tags and not sure [Romance] fits.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In today’s Florida, now that it finally has Constitutional Carry (sincere thanks to Governor DeSantis), when she pulled a gun in public, at least one person would have put her down like the rabid bitch that she is!

She committed multiple crimes throughout the story. If the sexes were flipped, it would have a much lower score, and the comments would be baying for blood.

It’s amazing to me how sexist the Loving Wives section is in favor of women, both by the writers, and the readers. Women are almost never described as having control over themselves. They have no agency, and are not held accountable for their choices!

ZK

DazzyDDazzyD5 months ago

I love

Your writing, this is the third time reading this work alone. 5 again echo echo etc.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Anon Florida,

That’s something like what Nicholson's character said in As Good as it Gets. 🤣.

Female character: How do you write such believable female characters?

Jack: I think of a man and then remove reason and accountability.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good story did not like the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I couldn't really vote because I feel conflicted by the story. The ending would have been awesome... if there was no gun and the characters were different. First, the gun ruined it completely. The whole thing should have been about her putting her everything into their relationship. Instead she just redefined the terms of her distrust. It rings hollow, especially since it was her that was close to cheating, and admitting it, and not him. In addition the story has way too much angst and too little romance for such an ending. End result is it feels mismatched and hurried, especially considering the baggage and resentment accumulated between them. Feels like a missed opportunity for something greater.

Perhaps the story would have been more interesting if she were told she was acting more like her father than he was and if he'd actually thrown her out after she tried emasculating him verbally during sex, so she'd have to try harder (and fail) to win him back with sex.

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

""You were right and I was wrong, Bruce. I see that now. I'm not holding back. No separate accounts. No pre-nups. No hesitation. I want to be your wife for the rest of my life. I want to go to bed with you and wake up with you. I want to belong to you forever. Every part of me. My ass, my pussy, my breasts, my heart, my body...it's yours. If you'll have me.""

Que romántico

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Great writing but I still don't understand why he ever wanted her in the first place much less now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's horrible how people will throw shade at a story just because people reconcile in it. Truthfully, this is one of the better stories, and one of the most well written, I've seen in this sub-section of the site. I think the story could have been slightly improved if we had switched from 1st person POV of Bruce to Tiffany occasionally, or at least had some insight into her character development. It would have probably made her a more sympathetic character to the audience, but then again, here in LW, all women are unsympathetic no matter what, so you had the deck stacked against you from the start. Personally, I feel that someone as smart as her would have eventually realized how screwed up she was and how she was getting in the way of everything she really wanted. It would have been interesting to see her make attempts to reconcile with Dave, in a normal way, then completely screw it up and recriminate herself.

Overall though, I think the tone of the story was really good. I do agree that the gun at the last scene was completely unnecessary and weird, but it's one small misstep in an otherwise great story.

BehindbluisBehindbluis4 months ago

Wow. Wish you were still writing for the site. Thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous