All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,255 Comments (Page 7)
Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Coreden

If by happy ending you mean happy cuckold ending well then yeah, it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would have never got near her, she got a problem and he does not need to be a part of it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
But then again

if he was dumb enough to marry this woman with more baggage than Samsonite, maybe it makes sense he was dumb enough to take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really

Let's count the ways she is a bitch

1. She is wortj 3 million yet he has to cover a $500,000 mortgage while earning $40,000 per year?

2. While he pays the mortgage she keeps all her money.

3. Abondons him for a month. Withholds the kids while gone.

4. Calls and belittles him while fucking another.

5. Sees him after 2 years and beliitles him.

6. Sees him after two years, sleeps with him but tellshim how much better the other lovers were.

Just inconceivably stupid that he would get back with such a psychotic evil nasty bitch.

There just a stupid wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good suggestion by timriv

Good suggestion by timriv, I don't like pushy/bitchy people... Not so much My-Shit-Doesn't-Stink type either... So I can't imagine for the life of me why oneself would sign any settlement for a life sided with one champion in both aspects... So Leaving her was exactly what it was about : correcting the direction of one's life that has taken a wrong turn (because of the one he poorly chose his life partner in the first place - Based on physical attractiveness primarily... )

But you really lost the 2 stars from me here just because you ended it with the righteous accepting implicitely acceptable to be on the receiving end of disrespect in taking back that same person who he already know pretty much and know all the disrespect / disregard she has for him (and probably everyone else) until the last minute and in doing the doe eyes and finally beggin' ... But she HAS NOT CHANGED ATTITUDE! Just becoming to see what she really lost for what it's worth... That's still a long way before reaching the human race "bellow her"...

It is still a very good story and well written, but for me like many I prefere when I can identify myself some with one character. I couldn't here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why would anyone in their right mind

Go back to her? She is a snarky, bitchy, humiliating slut, she lies ("you left me without warning" when he explicitly told her he would leave her if she went on vacation without him), she tried humiliating him in the most obnoxious way she could, she brings a revolver when she should at the best be groveling - and he goes back to her? He has learned absolutely nothing, the marriage is doomed, and she will start trying to control him the second he says "I Do."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Argument

Wedding rings and a proposal are a convincing argument.

Wedding rings, a proposal and a .38 are much more convincing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
This

story much like "Of All People" can serve as a screening test. If you like how it ended up, you need therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
off the rails

Realized I was reading a farce when he made mental comment about liking Stephen. Not to mention when Steve started in on wife's love of his cock, the beating would have included permanent damage to that appendage

Then husband begs lover for favor

After that scene I realized I was reading a joke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Questions for author

If it is her house why does he pay mortgage,why did the law firm get of plane ,they were not part of the holiday,why did he hide new address his daughters need to know plus she knows where he works to see him.No explaining why Stephen left and according to the story she was fucking him for a year after the divorce In the timescale in the story she must have got married and divorced in six months ,yet his daughters never mentioned it and how many clients would she deal with in that period as an excuse for keeping her married name.Finally how did she know he was having a birthday party and where it was?.I suggest you redraft this story properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A simple solution.

Take her 38 and shoot the bitch

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

YOU are a top 5 author on this site. This was one of the best stories that I've read here and I've read hundreds. Maybe you should write that GAN.

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 6 years ago
I've read this story many times...

...and I love it every single time. It really pulls at my emotions and makes clear these are 2 people who love each other but are separated by some serious issues. I'm glad they end up together in the end. Now, having said that, the phone calls while she was fucking Stephen and the belittling would probably be a deal breaker for me.

vazkor13vazkor13about 6 years ago
an all rime favorite

One off the stories who hooked me on literotica. I Just LOVE it.

wrangler61wrangler61about 6 years ago
Finally he changes to what she wants

She wants him after he changes enough and makes money

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Ow, my brain hurts after reading that, not sure if it is a good or bad hurt.....yet

I am going to have to contemplate and absorb what I just read. All I could keep thinking was, "Jesus Christ, don't buy that Blockbuster Store with your Copyright Money". I also thought with a good counselor, maybe he could have gotten thru to her before the divorce.

After reading that story, I feel like a Boxer that went 10 rounds with someone that was equally matched with my skill level. For every punch I gave, I took one just as punishing. Not being able to knock them out but not being able to be knocked out either.

It's times like this I would like to see a picture of these two fucked up individuals, just so if I ever came upon them I would turn around running away screaming like a little school girl in fear of catching some of their stupid stubbornness. I am stubborn as Hell, but even I know when to swing at or take a ball from a Pitcher.

I think I will go to bed now and cry myself to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks LordSlamdawgg!

I never really got this story. After reading your comments, I went back and reread the story. Once I looked at Tiffany as an alpha female and Bruce as a slacker, the story became so much better. The author wrote a much better, more nuanced story than I had realized. Kudos to the author for a very well written story and thanks LordSlamdawgg for the enlightenment!

Thomas Chest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another hit

I read the story after reading WWWM. It did not let me down. Again the narrative on the characters was excellent, the plot realistic, a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to more stories. Thank you for the story.

bhatakyabhatakyaabout 6 years ago
fantastic but incomplete

I have read this one so many times, loved it every single time. But this is what is puzzling me.

He was upset with the "running shoes" and this is resolved at the end. So, his issues are addressed.

What about her comments in the beginning about she being embarrassed by him and that she is embarrassed to call him her husband ? Why is she not embarrassed now ? Is it because Stephen moved away and she found grass is not always greener ? or is it about the money he is making now ?

So, this always feels incomplete somehow..

of course, writer's liberty in the end..

Good one though.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
BiGuy

You would love it wouldn't you

Have you ever sat down with a competent shrink to find out what has fucked you up so bad?

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
another read

Sometimes I love that they got back together. Other times I hate it with a passion. Can't seem to stick with one. She treated him like crap though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cetainly one of the weakest reconciliations imaginable.

What makes no sense is why he married her, and risked the lives and welfare of his future children, in the first place? She was exactly what he married, so he should not have been surprised.

And he knows she'll always miss Stephen's cock, and be dreaming about that when he fucks her. And he knows she'll lie about it. This author just can't miss an opportunity to humiliate and castrate husbands; sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
look

I get why the ex wife keeps calling him a coward and how he 'left the girls' (she's manipulative af), but for him to say he left the girls in that last line.....common

he :clap: never :clap: left :clap: the :clap: girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Save yourselves

Non contrite cheating cunt.

Regales even years later with how good lover was.

And he takes her back.

Implausible. Weak.

Actually just stupid. Wish I had not wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like this BUT

The last sex scene would have totally turned me off if I was hubby. Wife tells him how much bigger Stephen was, how he reached places he never could and how incredible sex with her lover was and when she is trying to make amends she says "He was fantastic, but you weren't chopped liver." That's called damning with faint praise. Can he really feel confident she won't cheat again.

anon.1c3fd

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Great Story But Too Much Fault Put On Tiffany

What woman puts up with or respects a man that maks 10% of her income and has no ambition. She subsidized his unrealistic dreams for 10 years and eventually wanted to shock him into growing up. She was EXTREMELY patient for giving him those 10 years to see if he can be a published author. How many women would put up with that? Women have evolved to be attracted to 'providers'. In caveman days it was the guy that brought back meat consistently and now it's a man with a good career and prospects. It's as basic biology as a man being attracted to an attractive woman with a 3-2-3 proportions.

Yeah, she had issues with giving her whole self supposedly, but the only example of that shown in the story is her wanting separate financial accounts. She didn't even insist on the prenup because she loved the guy. There wasn't any instance of her holding back her love for him.

And the month trip and bringing up Stephen was to shock the hubby into realizing it was time to give up the childhood dream if he wanted her. What was so cruel about that? The commenters hating on her would have no issue if a guy gave a wife an ultimatum if she had let herself go and become fat and not taken care of the house or cooking dinner. I'm surprised she was still attracted enough to still want to fuck the hubby during the marriage having lost respect for him. The problem was that Bruce was not the competitive type and her ultimatum didn't rev up his competitive juices.

Now mind you if my wife ran off for a month and brought up taking another man with her I'd be out the door like Bruce, BUT there is a big difference. I would have NEVER EVER been in the situation he was in. I would have been too ashamed to be supported by my wife for 10 years and the wife supporting the children. All those saying he was paying the mortgage have to realize that's full of shit, because she put down $500,000 downpayment and was paying for everything else. Btw, with his income, about $34,000 after taxes, he couldn't pay the mortgage which would have been about $26,000, plus property tax another $12,500, utilities and such another $8,000, his health insurance $3000, gas and car insurance $3500, etc a year like the story suggests. What wife puts up with that for ten years and not eventually give the husband an ultimatum? Shit, what wife puts up with that for 2 or 3 years? And what self-respecting man after 10 years doesn't go it's time to grow up?

The story was a testimant to Tiffany that her father had NOT gotten to her. She truly was with Bruce out of love and she put up with his lack of ambition and support out of her true love for him. Her love for Bruce was very unsuperficial. Wives that love their husbands would have lost respect for him if he made $40,000 a year at the age of 30 even if she was making only $30,000 herself. She was making ten times that.

Benedict12Benedict12about 6 years ago
Defects in the male character

Johnadp’s comments illuminate a salient feature in DQS’s stories.In his best work the principal female is presented initially as the villain. There is,however,a subversive undertone that can lead to a different conclusion. Male characters including Bruce in Separate Vacations often have feet of clay. What kind of man would spend nearly ten years of his marriage supposedly being a writer without selling anything? In the meantime his wife’s efforts have provided a home and the certainty of a college education for their daughters .Bruce is upset that Tiffany has lost respect for him.What did he think would happen when his daughters reached their teens and saw him for the wastrel he really was? The question is not why Tiff lost some degree of respect for him but why she continued to love him through it all.I think that is the real question DQS presents with this superb tale.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Typical of this author

Women are powerful and slutty. Men are either cheating scumbags or wimps of highest who seem to be ok with cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RAAC shit

total wimp husband, bitch wife. Take a pass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
They get there eventually

Another superbly written tale of love and human frailty, selfishness and miscommunication, cowardice and determination. Tiffany may be selfish, inconsiderate and have serious trust issues, but she's the one with the gonads.

Bruce, in stark contrast, must be one of the most stupid and cowardly men on Planet Earth. I can understand him walking out after she leaves to go on vacation without him, but to then totally disappear, abandon his children and refuse to talk to her is the act of a petulant child and a coward.

He has a point that they need to share their life, rather than live a parallel independent existence, but he is too much of a wimp to face her and fight to change her obsession with independence - always taking the easy option of running away. Why she would want him back is a mystery - but heart wants what the heart wants. And the girl with the gonads eventually gets her way.

LA

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Two Really Strange People.

I think they are nuts getting back together. I know he was a jerk to leave as he did. I mean, he's supposed to be a writer!! Why couldn't at least put it down on paper and tell her what happened and how he saw things. Of course she doesn't come out of this smelling like a rose either. Her reasoning for leaving him at home during her vacation was TOTAL crap. She pays for the kids AND her mother but won't take her husband???

Yeah he probably should leave AFTER writing out WHY.

Bruce probably should have stayed in school and gotten his masters of maybe even his PhD and then he could have taught at the college or university level. Yeah I know he didn't really want to teach BUT this would have given him 1) better standing in the eyes of his wife, mother in law and Tiffs business associates. And 2) it would have given him a decent living with potential for at least some advancement. And 3) it would have given him plenty of time to write. Yes I've taught at that level, and he would have a fair amount of time to himself. So he kind of messed that up. But on the other hand, there's always another hand. Feminist Camille Paglia spoke about this type of relationship. She stated that someone is going to have to sacrifice at least part of their career for the good of the family. She believes that you CAN'T have two alphas going full out for their careers and still raise a family. The author never really put any detail about that in the story. But it looks like Tiff would have to be spending more and more time at work as she is climbing the corporate ladder. So accordingly Prof. Paglia suggests that the parent (could be EITHER one) who is climbing the ladder appreciate the one who can sacrifice their career and be the primary care giver.

So this story could have gone a completely different way if this was considered. She also stated that today's corporate ladder climbing women have to be careful about judging their husbands by the same metric if he is the one who is getting called from his job to take care of a sick child or flat out stays at home with the children. Two alphas will undoubtedly have a lot of money and career success, but who raised the kids???? The nanny??? Why have kids then???

One last point. IF we look at this story and SWITCH Bruce and Tiff and then judge them how would that look?? Bruce takes the kids and his mom to Hawaii and leaves Tiff at home. How does Bruce look now? Like a cheap bastard? Like a jerk? So for those who run down Bruce, would you run down Tiff if she was the one trying to write a novel?? Or would we revert to standard gender roles and say it was o.k. for Tiff to stay home or work in a less than admirable job. Would it be o.k. for Bruce to withhold money from Tiff, but not his daughters?? Or would he be just a selfish self centered jerk?? Seems to me when their roles are reversed and you look at it, makes Tiff look pretty bad about not kicking in a bit more money and maybe they should have changed up their roles and responsibilities.

Just something to think about.

Good story, couldn't see myself staying with anyone who said that many bad things about me. Just not built that way. Probably be in counseling for many, many years if l did. Both Bruce and Tiff had some issues and could have used some professional help. But also remember, she jacked off Stephen a couple of times and even though she supposedly kicked in the nuts, she NEVER told her husband about it. Bruce might have been a coward about leaving, but was does that make Tiff when she was screwing Stephen and rubbing it in Bruce's face????? That's the part that really got me. And then when Bruce and Tiff finally get back into bed SHE does it again. Bruce has to be some kind of masochist to go back after that. You CANNOT un-hear those words. You CANNOT un-hear her having sex with Stephen. Not my story, and I'll try to be happy for them. Just not something I could do.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Where is the epilogue that says that...

When she broke out the .38, Candy apparently thought that romantic and urged Bruce to go after Tiffany. Bruce caught up with Tiffany and told her, yes, he would marry her. When the two of them rejoined the group, he gestured to someone to call the police.

Tiffany was locked up and later was referred to psych. He got an order of protection against her and her cracked mother and arranged to pick up his daughters at a neutral place -- the police station, city hall -- somewhere the authorities go crazy on folks who show up "strapped."

There's no way Bruce should marry her. When their daughters told him about the trip and basically said, "you can't go, but Moms has made sure that we'll have a father figure with us." Tiffany belittled her husband and denied him the trip on which she took the rest of the family. Later, she strolls through the airport holding hands with the piece of shit who went after a woman he knew to be married with children, aka Stephen. It was said POS who caught sight of Bruce's expression and told Tiffany, who went pale. (Page 2 "Stephen caught sight of me first and after one glance at me stopped dead still and let go of Kristen's hand. He must have said something to Tiffany because she stopped to look at me and I saw her go a little white.") She knew he was on his way to the airport and still did that shit. I wanted very much for him to sue the company for that Stephen's sexual harassment in the dunes and all the rest of that situation.

She set up the story on her job about her husband's not being able to get the time off for the trip when in fact she hadn't told him about it. (Page 2 "I noticed the looks that the members of her company and her mother's law firm gave me as I walked past them. It was partly pitying and partly curious as if they wondered how I was able to walk around with my head up after being deserted by my wife. I wondered if any of them believed her fairy tale about my having to work, or if she'd even gone to that much trouble to avoid embarrassing her loving husband.") She conspired against and publicly disrespected her husband.

Despite what she says in the gun-toting proposal she has done nothing to show that she will SUBmit (her thinking) to a traditional marriage, one like what her husband hoped for a decade (stupid him) that she would COMmit to. No way he should marry her again.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Steele creates a weak, self-absorbed man.

Probably his alter-ego. He turns situations around backward, with lil-ole weak knead hubby whimpering in the background. The ending was wholly baloney. A gun showing up at a meeting like this, and wifey, the psycho woman, threatening hubby against future unfaithfulness; unbelievable. Even for science fiction, there should be some rationality evident.

Yes, her being there had everything to do with him becoming successful It was the basis of the whole story, and then Steele turns the action backward again. Crappy plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No, no, no and fuck, no.

I don't get why people keeps talking about how great you are as a writer. yeah, the writing skills are good, but the story line is really weak.

First, We don't have any idea how people so different fell in love. They belong to different planets, not even different worlds.

As a spoiled rich girl, she's incredible entitled. I remembered another crappy story with another entitled bitch "You can go home now". Same selfish person who thinks the world revolves around her wishes. The bad mouthing, the humillation, putting him down, she never ever climbed down from her high horse. Even her supposed capitulation at the end was nothing more than another mis en scene. She even threatened him with a gun! She was the one that was unfaithful and rubbed big dick in his face over and over again. Not able to crawl back on her knees and beg for a second chance. Sorry lame, but I mean truly lame and fucked up story. Not a love story, not a happy ending, I dont believe for a second that they belong together.

A truly weak man, a closeted cuck who probably secretly enjoyed all the pain, the humillation that she fed on him all this time.

Pure crap.

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Good story!

It something I can relate to without the happy ending. It happens all the time. Two people can love each other and not be able to live together. No ones fault, just the way it is. Good job.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 6 years ago
Well!

Good story, and a great plot twist at the end. I didn't see that coming.

Believable, not so much, but that's what fiction can sometimes be about. Her explanation about what changed her mind was weak but almost acceptable. I'd edit the crap out of that, he deserves a better convincing argument from her.

The .38 was a bit too much. It was an unnecessary prop which I believe detracted from what she was saying and the storyline of her being an alleged adulterer didn't support her words - even though she says she didn't really cheat.

If you plan to edit and publish elsewhere, I would develop her reasoning for vacationing with Stephen a wee bit more. She doesn't seem to fixate on his dick size, he does, and he almost obsesses about it. She later uses that to punish him, but only admits later he was an emotionless prick. That part could be built up a wee bit more and emphasized. She later chose love over dick size, but the contrast was a bit weak.

Very good story, overall, but could be tightened up.

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
i liked it

You really did well sharing the pain of the husband. I think you could have exploited it a little more as the bitch replaced him as the kids father. I loved the almost attack he had at the airport. and what he did was the only thing he could have done. however I would have loved to here some of the things tiff did to get him to talk to her. emails, voice mails, ect.

I like the pain he felt before they started to get the inevitable and made up. I like to know or at least think any relationship that is met to be can be repaired. it is my favorite story's to read.

the 38 at the end, I loved it but she pulled it out too soon, she should have just pulled it out to let him know she wasn't keeping the running shoos under the bed but, she wasn't going to allow him to cheat without consequences either. I thought it was perfect. thank you for your story. I loved it.

lbenton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One lucky little bitch

And I don't mean Tiffany. I mean that pitiful, pathetic, lazy, sorry assed excuse for a man-BITCH. Not because she made more money than him. But because he wouldn't even TRY!!! Then, he uses the excuse of her having separate bank accounts to justify leaving when she won't pay for his free-loading ass to go to Hawaii. The whiny ass little man-bitch should have been grateful just to be in her presence. Even Stephen, the big dick man whore, was more MAN than Bruce was. Tiffany should have been happy she was rid of him. 2*, not for bad writing, but mostly for how you portrayed TIffany.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
She

cheated and rubbed his nose in it. Adios bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong ending

If one ignores that issue of at least 4 years of psychotherapy to repair her father's wounds, a much better ending would have been:

1 forget the wedding rings and give him her check book as a sign of chang

2 leave the Smith & Wesson .38 at home and instead give him her Nike running shoes to pledge that she's in for good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories on this site.

I've read it countless times and enjoyed it every time. I love the happy, crazy ending. But there IS a perverse part of me that wants him to call the police and have her arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and brandishing a firearm in a public place. Then he could get her disbarred, fired from her job and maybe a little jail time. During which he could take her ass to Court, get full custody of the girls and have the Court award him child support. Of course that's the mean, nasty side of me. Great story. Thanks for the effort - again.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Hmmm

Are we sure it's not actually Danielle?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
7/1 anon

I like the way you think!

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Anon 6/20

I think that would have been a better ending given the themes through the story, either that or take the 0.38 and hold it in her mouth and tell how tiny it is but how much it could do to her.

Weird fucked up people us humans, part of me says the humiliation over the phone and/or that last night would have been enough to snap any connection that might still be there. The other part knows how strong love can be. I think I would end up in the former camp, hell the 1st vacation would have been it for me and Stephen would have had serious warnings about trying to 'father' the girls.

Was a shame the morning after their tryst, he didn't re-emphasise her owning him also, that part was said once, but was so important to the story.

Anyway, great read.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have read this several times

It is well-written and I become immersed in the story and characters every time.

But I have to make myself forget how it ends. Hasty pudding is the phrase that comes to mind. I am not a good writer - look at the reviews of my couple of stories - but I sure wouldn’t have ended it like that. I just am no good at making things up. I haven’t even ever been a convincing liar. So I’m really not in a position to criticize. But I don’t think that in reality, he would take her back. Also, my opinion is that a woman of the character’s temperament would ever prostrate herself like that.

I could be wrong. It’s fiction and the writer makes the world. Maybe it’s just me that thinks it’s wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

It would take a lot more to get back together than that. He would have to know she really changed. That’s going to take time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

very good story well plotted but ending a bit sudden enjoyed it a lot and keep returning to reread

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
You guys complaining about Bruce making 40k or having no ambition

Are insane or just snobs. A lot of people would kill to make 40k! He wasn't just trying to be a writer, he also had a job. Tiffany was ashamed because he worked at blockbuster. That's the very definition of a snob.

In the end he stuck by with what he wanted and he's making a way better living out of it now. Not respecting someone because of how much $$ they are worth is a snob.

The fact that anyone even brought that up is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realty finally

What Bruce did when Tiffany decided to take that 1 month vacation without including him was the last straw for Bruce and I know he was right to say what he did, by telling her that if she went, he would not be here when she got back. The only mistake he made was meeting her at the airport when she returned.

The fact that everything that they had done during her marriage was always one sided

there was no ours in the marriage it was always hers first and then his and because she did not understand, because of what had happened to her mother she was told by her mother this was she was suppose to do in case he up and left her. Well because of her not understanding that marriage is combining from two individuals into one with the understanding that you work together as a unit and everything becomes ours. She still could have had her own bank accounts, life insurance, but also contributed to joint accounts for shared income. Vacations should be taken together and with plenty of time to save for them. She was wrong and should have not gone even if it was a company thing unless she included him. There were other families that went which included husbands and wives. Bruce was also being a complete jerk, he could have done better financially as he did toward the end of the story, but she began to realize that she was wrong and came to her senses and finally got her man back even if they were a little late when she finally realized she still loved him, but only after she screwed around with Steve and even when she told Bruce that Steve was better sexually which it wasn't and her other marriage which did not last long because he was not Bruce, Bruce was her man and she saw the light

and she finally went after her man to get him back even though it a little off the wall by producing a .38 smith & Weston revolver and warning him about cheating which he never did while they were married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Bruce had a lot more patients than I would. I would have left her with no chance of reconciling. She treated him like a low life, not equal to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bruce....The BITCH

Yeah, Tiffany is a little screwed up, for sure. But Bruce is a prissy little bitch here. All the time and money spent on an education, and he's a clerk at Blockbuster. Where's Blockbuster at these days? No damn wonder she had no respect for him. He wouldn't even TRY to improve. Hell, I would have dumped his worthless ass myself. And she's twice the fool for putting up with it, AND trying to get him back. She should have kept the big dick, and screwed the BUM out of every thing he had, but that would have still been nothing, wouldn't it.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Shouldn't give up on your dreams

"My father could have been a great comedian but he didn't believe that was possible for him. So he made a conservative choice. Instead, he got a safe job as an accountant and when I was 12 years old, he was let go from that safe job and our family had to do whatever we could to survive. I learned many great lessons from my father. Not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love." - Jim Carrey

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Couldn't get past the first page! He's an idiot...first for his major and second that he would enter the marriage under the financial conditions she imposed on him and the marriage and third because he would marry her in spite of a bitch mother-in-law. Dreams are one thing but you'd better be able to support a family. He certainly wasn't going to do that working a Blockbuster.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Holy Dooley!

Some of the comments are almost as long as this Story!.....As for the Story I enjoyed it while at the same time Annoyed the Shit out of Me!...I hope that makes sense to You!......Also I Wish to Apologize if I Have published a comment before and I'm doing It again?....Put it down to Getting old!.....You Get My Endorsement★★★★★ WOOF!

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 5 years ago
A great story

This is one of my all time favorites. Tiffany's unwillingness to share finances is very credible given her mother's history. Bruce's eventual acknowledgement to himself that Tiffany will not change is believable. I thoroughly enjoy re-reading the dramatic scenes in this story. Both characters are portrayed with an enormously satisfying depth to me. I thoroughly enjoy the ending where Tiffany has an understandable epiphany because Bruce has never pretended not to love her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Reading Again

I hadn't planned on reading this again, came to look at it after the story with the same title. After looking at the comments I STILL wasn't planning on reading, but I wanted to check out the beginning to compare how the "separate vacations" figured into each story, and ended up reading the whole thing.

I approached the ending with trepidation, as I didn't remember it, and was expecting some sort of a RAAC, though that may seem odd after a two-year divorce!

I'm happy with the ending, mainly because HE is, but a few things still bug me. In no particular order:

The idea, that she apparently still holds, that expecting her to pay her fair share of expenses is somehow "owning" her. I don't even have a problem with her having her OWN money, but that shouldn't preclude her making a sizable deposit into a household account.

Although she admits that she screwed up, she never REALLY apologized!

When they had their one-night-stand she still had to throw Stephen in his face. Even if it was a lie, she should have told him the things she had said on the phone weren't true, that she just said them to hurt him, or at least not continue saying how much bigger and better he was.

If the sexes were reversed would his actions have been tolerated by anyone? I know it was needed for the story, but I wonder what would have happened if he took her to family court to demand that she contribute more to the household.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's flat amazing.

DQS1 is rightly regarded as being among the best on this site. Matt Moreau is probably castigated and reviled as much or more as any other author around. This is a great DQS1 story, but it's a very Matt Moreau plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was this dross supposed to be a story?

The characters were caricatures, the worst being the mother in law, closely followed by the wife.

This author writes some of the most dreadful nonsense yet people blow smoke up his/her arse.

The writing is not good ar all.

daubergirldaubergirlover 5 years ago
Love

True love never let's go. I have the love of my life that I will always have because we make it a whole person. He's the best thing I have ever had. I don't only love him l am in love and lust with him. I hope you have finally found it out

It was a great story

Daubergirl

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
god this was bad

NO way in hell do you go BACK to a cunt like this. Im sorry but she has issues from her mommy and daddy, see a shrink. She leaves her husband home because he cant pay for a vacation, yet if it was the husband leaving her he'd be called every name in the book(and rightly so) then she calls him when shes fucking the other guy after they split. Yeah I think that seals it, and deserves a punch or a slap. She is a cunt, lower than a female and def no woman or lady). god this read like a moreau tale does, and I only read two of his garbage before putting that on the ignore list. 1 star

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
Oh my...

I read this years ago, and couldn't believe I never left a comment. So here goes...

The divorce was never over money, it was over respect. The thing that triggered the divorce was her vacation to Hawaii, hence the title. These were two confused, but considering the limited space, very real people. I had compassion for both.

This is a true classic, a great story. Had it been introduced a year or two ago when it seems better stories suddenly started to get unrealistically high scores considering the genre it makes one wonder just how legitimate the impossibly high scores tabulated in the new "Honor Roll" really are.

Then the real worth of a great story might be more appropriately reckoned by the comments, not necessarily the number of comments, but the quality of named, not anonymous comments.

Then D.Q.S. consistently makes the reader believe he is telling something that might have actually happened, this is especially true of his lengthy tale "When We Were Married".

And alas last, the stories by the real old timers, people like D.Q.S., Rehnquist, Francis MacComber, J.P.B., Troubadore, Josephus, Ohio, H.D.K., and yes Matt Moreau I'm afraid aren't being read anymore. That's too bad.

The newer stuff is all quite good but I believe the real gems are buried in the past. Too bad, just too too bad.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Loved it

I cant think of a reason it wouldn't work out. He was right, in that she had to figure it out herself, and she did.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Way

too damn late. Hell with that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Flaws

Full of flaws,how come the law firm got off the plane when they were never there in the first place.She would have married Steven,she rings her ex husband whilst having sex,but how come she has the new numbers of his second and third phones after he broke the first two.No reason givengiven for Steven walking out.Bruce is supposed to see his daughters each week ,but doesn't know Steven as been missing two months.If T iffany was married for eighteen months she must have been seeing the new husband whilst Steven was shagging her and did they sign a prenuptial agreement.?Finally how did she know they were throwing a party for Bruce and where it was?.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Thou Shall Not Be Half-Assed : Terraforming Your Best Life ( & Wife )

Its simple . Bruce was a very decent fellow by " most " standards . BUT he knowingly married a gorgeous woman who had issues and also decided strengths . Tiffany did not settle for mediocrity in material and fiscal facets . Bruce KNEW this all beforehand . When you have a woman like Tiffany, you do not get to play videogames and be content performing at a fraction of your potential .

To me, being married to woman like Tiffany is like buying a high performance vintage Posche coupe. This is a high performance machine that if not properly and conscientiously maintained will lead to very untenable situation. The introduction had Bruce asleep at the wheel . This is not 50/50 relationship and that's fine .Bruce woke up and unfolded to his best self . You can buy a Accura, Kia and it will do a great job in terms, of getting you to worker bee job every day . But it is not a vehicle to attract envious stares and its decidedly not exotic and exciting.

Bottom Line : Suum cuique aka to each their own . Bruce wasn't content settling for a woman that would settle for a Blockbuster management flack (, very endangered species btw, lol ) . He knows what he's getting into. Tiffany can be a day at the beach as long but be prepared to be able to ante up for first class tickets. She can do that herself with ease and expects no less of her man.

Paupers and anon haters need not apply.

cordialddcordialddover 5 years ago
she is a vulture.

hard to picture her not staying a vulture even though she says she wants to change. Bruce is accepting the carnage...

Read this for about the sixth time. Enjoy the chsracters and and their interactions. Great job.

KirkelKirkelover 5 years ago
Favorite

Of all your stories, this is my favorite... more p

lease

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Tiffany was a complete bitch. Going on holiday for a month with another guy who was hitting on her constantly would push any husband to get a divorce. Bruce warned her he'd leave her if she went, but she did it anyway. He should have had her served the first week she was there.

The reconciliation was ludicrous after her phone sex calls and taunting her husband about her lover's huge cock. There's no way any man would take back a cunt like that.

This story would have been a lot stronger if she hadn't immediately started fucking Stephen. Her husband leaving her and asking for nothing in the divorce was basically him saying that she made him so unhappy, he was willing to throw away a million dollars just to be free of her. Tiffany should have been shocked into changing her ways and winning him back... not start jumping on the biggest cocks she could find.

That would have made a reconciliation believable, given Tiffany some real character growth and actually make her likeable by the end. Instead, she finishes this story as a vindictive, slutty, psychotically jealous size queen. Yuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I only see one issue

If he'd recorded the conversations, generated/recorded information on the affair between her and Stephen- and a copy of the "Vacation" airline tickets and stuff? It'd be a slam-dunk for an "Alienation of Affliction" lawsuit. Tiff's coworkers would have known this- they never would have permitted her and Steven to go on vacation like this. A lawsuit like this? Gets out to their clients? Don't think so,,,,

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
@ last comment

Tiffany was a indeed " a complete bitch " if you accept a MEDIOCRE barely middle management job and go thru life getting by on a fraction of your potential . She asked nothing of Bruce , she didn't demand of herself.

Do you make 40k when with a diligent new job search and application of inherent talent , you could be making 200 k but you choose to play video games ? Well then the character of Tiffany is not the live and let live girl to share the game controller with you. No time for playstation when you crush life as she does .

Sorry to upset you . Go play Fortnite or Grand Theft Auto you'll be " ok".

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Too much of that LSD?

You are a complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Story

Not sure how many times I’ve read this story, at least once a year, probably more. Bruce and Tiffany. He works at blockbuster and writes and dreams. She works for a corporation and is a pragmatist. What’s her dream? To make 7 figures? Kid is the President? Or be proud of her husband from purely a financial point of view? We’ll never know because she doesn’t even pass the salt. This story is so good, oh how I hate them. He won’t conform and she won’t bend. He’s a good husband and father but doesn’t make much money, always the unobtainable. I want him to restore classic cars on the side and the week she leaves is the week of the car show. I want him to be contacted by a publisher and this weekend is signing of the deal. Tiffany and Bruce. Looking at the comments, There are very few people only read this story once. I feel like I could teach an English 108 class on this short story of Bruce and Tiffany. Oh how I loathe them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best RAAC's on Lit

And I don't like RAAC's. But this was well done. Good writing, good dialogue and entertaining to boot. I've read it several times and I always enjoy it. But there's always a part of me that wants him to screw her in the end. With witnesses aplenty, I want him to have her arrested for brandishing a weapon, get her disbarred and successfully sue for custody of the kids with her paying alimony and child support thru her nose. But that's just me being mean. Great story. Well done! Again.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Like drama?

Ton of it here. I've read this story a number of times over the years. Perhaps my favorite from this author. This story is a classic example of the understanding you're lucky if you find one or two people you're compatible with in a lifetime. You could have sex with thousands of different types of people, but finding someone who gets you and you get them beyond the sex thing is so rare. Good read. *****

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years ago
Rereading

Still a 5 star story and on my favorites list, but I find the ending inline more with a 1950's Hollywood romantic ending.

They made innumerable stories of "strong willed" women inevitably broken by their men - who were all "right" after all.

One classic is "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. She didn't actually cheat on her husband, just belittled him and cut him off from sex in order to get her way and "make him a real man!"

The short story - first published in 1933 - is better than the movie and is readily available online now in the public domain.

In this day and age, though - I doubt these two actually make it as far as living happily ever after. Her ego is too big, her sexual attractiveness too great, she will be tempted by other "Steves", his laid back "failings" too different from her own basic aggressive drives and desires. Hopefully, they will manage together until their daughters are at least in college are older teens. But I think WWWM presages where this marriage also inevitably ends up. Because women, especially, are never satisfied with "good enough."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another heartless cheating CUNT and a sissy loser husband story

Pathetic!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
@ justbobkc (respectfully)

Unlike your assessment, I do hold out a fair amount of hope for Bruce and Tiffany's prospects as a long term couple , although they definitely need to be cognizant of each others flashpoints in a way they were blind to the first time around . Although a skilled marriage counselor might well be necessary to assure the reunion truly cementing.

One thing thing that makes me say that is post apocalyptic reunion twist she turned to Bruce and said " you left me without warning " . Make no mistake Tiffany is not a fully balanced individual and is a half pint low on empathy on her best day.

So why would this regrafting of hearts and soul take ?

Tiffany has been humbled in multiple ways since their parting . She paired off with Stephen who had laudable qualities in addition to his outsized penis and her 2nd marriage came and went in blink of an eye . She is high performance but also high maintenance as a woman . Men of her ilk are looking for a partner who will support THEIR power plays and schemes , not a competitor .

Bruce , by way of contrast , is laid back in a vocational sense . He does the lucrative commercial writing with ease and doesn't measure himself by amount of zeroes on, his tax return.

One quality that Bruce has that she no doubt found lacking in the single scene is integrity. He didn't make the faintest attempt to reach into her wallet at the divorce . He didn't earn it and his core values didn't sanction that money grab just because it was legal.

Tiffany was pretty deluded at time of disclosing the Hawaii trip that excluded him , but not Stephen. She thought she was such hot stuff, that their house was so fancy and that he would never give up day to day access to kids. Bruce disabused her of that notion in a singularlly abrupt and non-compromising way.

He showed her if she disrespected him with the cursing , the thwarted physical assaults , the associating with non marriage respecting lotharios - he would leave her flat and would reject any and all counseling and compromise until they.shared their material goods and reciprocated mutual trust . It blew her mind because she KNEW Bruce loved her and yet absolutely would not accept her tyrannical and despotic behavior.

Tiffany had to learn the hard way, literally the 7 stages of acceptance of which the first is anger which was unleashed in those phone calls . In the end she saw Bruce unfold and become the best version of himself . He attracted a beautiful woman even with the moderate wages of Blockbuster manager . She saw Candy was about to make her play and prempted it with her proposal.

So why should Bruce trust her and return outside of being with kids ? First of all Tiffany is a great piece of ass . Second of all Tiffany has a achievement motor in her that is wondrous to behold entirely outside of her appearance.

Bruce is inspired by being with her in way the busty heiress or Candy the receptionist could never do. He respects Tiffany's compulsive drive to excel and shine. Most women would have been very content with the Bruce whose sole source of income stemmed from Blockbuster.

He aspired to write next great American novel yet at start of story wasted time playing video games. He had gotten placid and dormant in vocational sense when he KNEW right from start of their meeting that Tiffany cut no corners in pursuit of achievement . Bruce was aware there would be a reckoning and yet he dithered time away.

In a way their disparate, relative drives and strengths complete each other as a couple . They are far more balanced as that couple then they are as individuals. The core sexual attraction was there from start .

What is NOW in place is that Tiffany realizes she is not indispensable, that Bruce has qualities, physically, emotionally and now on career level very desirable to other women . If she disrespects him again - she will be replaced.

I see Bruce quitting the Blockbuster gig to concentrate on aforementioned far more lucrative commercial writing job , now daily husband/father duties, novel writing and staying proficient at martial arts. Tiffany and her self discipline and drive is a unique muse to him as he looks for inspiration in those demanding ventures.

They now make a lot of money 💰 together. This is a good thing because it would be very wise to find top notch marriage counseling to maintain and enhance their marital communication skills.

texxmantexxmanover 5 years ago
Sad

First I’ll say this was well written. Great job.

Sadly messed up though. Tiffany never seemed to fully grasp that she was at fault: not invested in her marriage,disrespectful to her husband, leaving him, and cheating. For the latter I don’t care if Steve didn’t fuck her, they obviously at least willingly kissed. And to throw insult after she describes how big and awesome Steve is.

As Bruce I may always love her, but I’d never get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

So much outrageous bullshit just for some pointless drama. He's a badass karate master, but he'll just sit and listen while he's cucked?? Your stories give us a glimpse at your real mindset and your mom has a lot to answer for. The women in your stories are just pathetic, horrible people, yet they're worshipped and always get forgiveness without earning it. It's like you try to write strong female characters, but to you strong means being a terrible person. This one was just unintelligent and shallow. Constantly projecting onto Bruce. Bitching about him walking out because she can't face the fact that she did first. Calling him a coward because she can't accept her own cowardice. This isn't anywhere near a 5 star story. You don't deserve points for proper spelling and punctuation, this isn't creative writing class. People tend to stick to what they know, so maybe you're just a horrible person writing about horrible people. I feel sorry for you because of your delusional view of people in general. So sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please , for the love of God, someone tell me....

Why the fuck is this motherfucker considered one of the 'greatest' writers out here ? His characters are one dimensional cunts with little to no redeeming qualities and there's absolutely nothing special about his prose ?

Then why the fuck do so many people kiss his ass ? Fucking why ?

I get that he infuriates people , but it's not hard to do if you're only writing about despicable trash ? Matt Moreau does the same , but he's heavily castigated but this dude gets praised , why ?

It's one of literotica's greatest mysteries as to why this writer as highly rated as he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

I don't see how any guy could get over the torture.

And she abandoned him first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really Pathetic

The amount of disrespect AND contempt she shows Bruce throughout the story,is totally unacceptable for a believable RAAC.This author seems obsessed with big dicks and big breasted sluts who shamelessly proclaim their enjoyment of these cocks! In this case, Tiffany didn't have the monster tits but she loudly enjoyed Stephen's big cock and admitted it right to the end. How could Bruce accept such a woman back, as his wife?!

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

On a re-read it's still a 5* with an interesting plot with an unreal Hollywood conclusion.

I really think you need to write an Epilogue to this story. Culminating with their separation when the girls go to college (as the girls see the harm of Tiffs/Gma's techings adopting their dad's values as the right values for life). But the viper in the family (Tiff's mother) just would not go away/shut-up influencing the girls against all males in general (to the point the girls would not date in high school). Bruce finally excommunicates the old hag but at a price with his girls until they get to college and see the vitriol and warped perspective their mom/Gma instilled in them. The girls begged their dad for forgiveness (that was never needed) as Bruce knew the girls would realize the truth soon enough once they got away from the the poisonous home/influences.

But with the girls of to college Tiff and Bruce drifted away finally going their own directions (after Bruce discovered tiff still had secret bank accounts just before their re-marriage ). Tiff still could not overcome her mothers misplaced teachings always looking for Bruce to leave - Tiff just hid her running shoes out of Bruce's sight. Only Tiff went to her mothers funeral.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 5 years ago
Rereading this and it's still a fave.

The way he handles things in the beginning disgusts me because he doesn't see what a selfish prick he's being by denying his family any real financial support because he wants to be a writer....aside from that glaring example of his stupidity, this is a pretty great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow. This is good story. The wife in this is absolutely vile. She is pure poison. Anyone who shows sympathy for her needs a doctor's app.

3*

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 5 years ago
Pathetic!

All of D.Q.S.'s. male characters (husbands) are written as twisted wimps, who the h*ll listens to their Ex have sex with another man, I'm thinking Daniel is a ghost writer that is really a female, this is pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not a consistent character

The story dragged me along with it and while I had a number of questions about the progression of actions or reactions by the protagonist I was finally a little satisfied when he finally left the wife. Too much drama and self flagellation through the phone calls and excessive broken cellphone period but still only mildly off. The ending though, to me, was just absurdly out of character for someone who'd taken years of abuse, demeaning and disrespect, finally extricated himself and had gotten his life into relatively good order. I'm not opposed to RAAC storylines when they make sense. I just couldn't buy it here. Good technique and writing skills but not a believable character in the end.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Honesty I can't make up my mind just as your hero or wimp

4 stars as you have me disturbed. major fucked up

I hated him deciding to write not taking responsibility for family

I hated her for not at least contributing to living expenses at least 25%of house and utilities since she is paying some other expenses. Know husband and wife separate accounts but each pays half of house utilities etc rest keep separate accounts

I hated him for keeping listening to phone sex before finally hanging up

Breaking phones said after first money hard for second then a second and third?

But I gave you the 4 stars for bouncing me around like a basketball

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2* Reallly?

Wimp cuck writer writes a story about a wimp cuck husband...again. Unbelievable ending. There are no likable characters. Author doesnt even understand his own characters. Tiffany is a man-hating narcissitic sociopath who loves money and power, the husband was just a sperm donor. She is also a lying cheating slut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

...with too precipitous an ending. A few more paragraphs would have made a bigger impact

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A English Degree?

Who takes an English Degree? I figured this guy to be a loser through most of the story. And by anyone's standard he was a loser. Imaging working at a Blockbuster store while married to an ambitious hard working wife. Although somewhat delusional. And how many self described "writers" are out there trying to convince themselves and publishers that they can write.

Kinda a strange story, but, I enjoyed it. At least the loser finally figured out how show signs of doing something useful.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Tiff is a psycho

This story dragged me though 6.5 pages then had a shitty ending. No way this reunion would end well. She's not capable of changing enough, long enough. Take the arm Candy, no pun intended, marry her. Pop out a few kids of your own with her then wait for her two kids to bond with your two kids over the new babies and all have great lives as they grow up. Tiff has all the money she wants but is all alone. 3*** just because you took a lot of time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stir'em Up

Wow, you sure can light a bonfire, don't people know it's a fictional story? They take things a litter personal, I guess it's like the people who get so wrapped up in their tv shows they forget what is and isn't real and insult and or attack the actors/actresses who play the characters they don't like if they happen to meet them in real life. I met the late John Quade who played the head of the biker gang in Clint Eastwood's Any Which Way movies at O'hare years ago, we flew on the same flight to Florida. Very quiet, polite man, nothing like his characters and he never really looked it on screen but he was a very large powerful guy. I expect only an idiot would screw with him and nobody did then. Although I don't agree with some of the things Bruce did and I don't think I'd take her back right away like he did, if I loved her like he did I'd take a wait and see (prove it to me) attitude and start by kicking that bitch mother to the curb. All in all a good job, and fuck'em if they can't take a joke. Signed: BTW

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Just

Another woman damaged by a bad father. Again, more baggage than Samsonite. She will never be a good partner for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe just Maybe she has let go of her problem

The problem being Her Mother. The old bat drilled her shattered for her father into becoming an evil controlling woman and it started at an early age. Two years plus wasted between two people that were in love by a conniving venchable Bitch Her Mother. I hope she kicked her to the curb. And yes it's just a story but it happens every day in real life. If you don't like my comment on the story That's your choice. I know BEEN THERE DONE THAT BUT IT WAS THE FATHER THAT DID NOT THINK THAT I WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIS DAUGHTER WHILE HE WAS SCREWING EVERYTHING HE COULD. After a while it was to late for us.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com. ////Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wasted time.

Just another pitiful RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I reread this because...

an alternative version was posted today. The is by far cleaner, better paced, and less cliche-ridden than today's rewrite. The reconciliation isn't well done, but the new version is not better....actually, it's worse because it is overwritten and filled with tired LW tropes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Interesting and you clearly thought it through.

The wife's mother is toxic. That much is clear.

I find it telling that she walked off the plane holding the coworker's hand. No wife should be doing that. It just isn't right.

Her need for a separate life clearly meant she did not understand what marriage is. I can't blame him for wanting a divorce.

Interesting story.

1...56789...13
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous