All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,249 Comments (Page 6)
c24jc24jabout 7 years ago
Read this yet again

I really enjoy this story. There are some parts I think were overdone, and might have been fun to handle differently:

1 - The .38 at the end . . . not necessary, and definitely took away from the apology. She had no business issuing any kind of threat . . . especially when the threat was aimed at behavior that was anathema to his character as written. She already knew he'd never mess around on her if they were together.

2 - Beating up Stephen . . . unnecessary. Want to pack a punch? Just hang-up, why stay on the line? Next time she says something, he can say he simply wasn't interested. There is nothing she could do that would hurt him as much as she did when she turned her back and went on a vacation without him . . . nothing. They weren't married anymore anyway, so who cares about her sex life or whether her partners were great or horrible . . . all that mattered was her attitude when they were married . . . culminating in her going to Hawaii with another man without him. That moment, that pain, would always be there for the rest of his life. That would be the image he couldn't get out of his head. Remind her of that incident any time she tried to hurt or humiliate him in some way. She's already done one of the worst things she could do.

3 - It might have been fun if her firm handled a case where a woman's husband, who made more money, had gone on a vacation with a female co-worker . . . something that was the exact same situation, but gender opposite of Tiffany's. Then she (and maybe even her mother) would have to re-examine the double-standard they lived, and also have to admit that in many ways . . . Tif had been the one who abandoned her husband when going to Hawaii with Stephen.

4 - Tell her at the end he was quitting to go back to the video shop (even if he wasn't) . . . she could have her own accounts . . . but not separate vacations unless they both agreed. If she could handle that, then maybe they could try again . . .

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 7 years ago
Widowedidiot

If you didn't like the story the first time why read it three more times and comment negatively? I would guess you watch war movies over and over and then yells to warn John Wayne about the traps the Japanese have set hoping that he won't fall for the taps again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another re-read, wonderful as always 5*

Any chance of adding another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why

Why does it feel like Bruce has a fetish for chicks with stripper names, I mean Candy and Tiffany... seriously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Bruce said the break up that caused the divorce, was compatibility and trust if Tiffany has got over the one sided marriage idea and is willing share life properly why not get together again. But he should have some safeguards as well.

Good story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable

What a first class iron bitch. She didn't love him. She has no fucking idea what loving someone, other than herself, means. If it doesn't benefit her, she has no interest. She has no interest in a relationship with him unless she can degrade him in some way. The only thing that can build her up is to tear him down. And thus guy is the biggest wimp alive. When he sees the wife at the airport holding hands with the asshole should have put him in the road to revenge. Instead he turns and leaves. How can anyone have any kind of sympathy for this guy when he won't stand up for himself. The entire cast was pathetic.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Every time this pops up on recommendations

I double check, and remember why I hate it. You really hate men, as much as your scummy wives characters hate men. Impeccable storytelling, miserable morals.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
B S

Whats mine is mine and whats yours is ours? What a brilliant way to start a marraige. Too often it works out that way but to have it in writing at the beginning is absurd.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I'm only looking at this because carvohi refers to it on his new story on the other site, and after looking at the comments I wasn't sure I would!

One of the comments referenced the old "fighting for the marriage" line, when SHE wasn't.

Now I see she's keeping her money separate, which I don't have a problem with, but I can't see why she can't pay half the bills! She should even if they made similar incomes, but she make ten times his! I ANYONE should pay all the bills, it;'s her!

She makes $400,000 a year and won't spring for 8K so he can come?

"You want to own me" - Sheesh! He doesn't want to own her, but is it asking too much for her to pay her fair share, and to include him on MONTH long trips with THEIR daughters?

If she REALLY wanted him back, she would tell her mother that if she couldn't treat Bruce with respect that she wasn't welcome in THEIR house, she would stop calling Bruce a loser, and MEAN it! And at a MINIMUM there would be a joint household account that they would contribute to equally. She could still have her own money.

I would have told the Judge the background, the inequity of the financial arrangements culminating in the Hawaii trip. If the Judge knew that she probably would have been so disgusted with Tiffany that she would have ordered alimony and/or SOME asset sharing even though he didn't ask for it!

There is NO way I would have stayed on that line, and I would KILL myself before going back to her!

Why smash the phone? Just block the fucking number!

"I could never be satisfied with you now, even if you came to your senses." - From the comments they're going to get back together, but how can they after this?

"a man that dumped me and his daughter" - He didn't dump his daughter[s]!

"You left me without any warning" - She herself admitted that he DID warn her!

I would want more than her words. I WOULD want a pre-nup, but not one protecting her assets, but one protecting HIM from her ever disrespecting him like that again! As I said earlier, she has to lay down the law to her mother - she doesn't have to like him, but she HAS to at least SHOW him respect, even if she doesn't feel it, or lose her daughter AND granddaughters!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
You 'Quid Pro Quo' Guys Really Aren't Wired to Enjoy This Story.

Tiffany is a tigress, not your frumpy, dumpy, reality TV, Ellen DeGeneres show consuming wives. Tigresses who earn 6 figures , have whip lean bodies post kids do not respect men who waste their vocational lives earning piffling 40k at soon to be obselete vocation and can't manifest their dreams. Zoo keepers may clean cage , feed the tiger but they don't have or deserve their charges love or respect.

Dude deserved his pain . He knew what his wife was and played video games while she stepped her game . Yes he was a nice guy with many positive qualities who deserved a good woman. . But he got one after the divorce and let her go.. He wanted a tigress and was willing and fortunately able to get job to win her back. It's like owning a flat panel color TV . Impossible to go back to black and white once you've had the best.

It's going to cost him. But YOLO and true love trumps all for those willing to ante up.. Tigresses are not reasonable. To expect them to be is madness. Critics of this story should curtail their reading to pussy they can handle. I can't blame haters for their ire, because Tiffany would eat them for breakfast and they know it.

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
to dawg

not tigress superficial, emotionally damaged arrogant cunt . she wants this or that and demands he change when she knew what his goals were and goes away without him . nah he fucked up taking the narcisistc cunt back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unreal

woman like this in real life ends up all alone, frustrated and bitter.....

no sane man would have them back.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Should have watched this before he met her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Take note of the video at 2:45

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a load of pompous horseshit

Not the story, which is mediocre, three-star tripe, but the comments. A tigress? Put the meth pipe down and go outside your single-wide for a minute and try to get some oxygen into your blood. That woman had more issues than Life Magazine and she refused to face them until after the divorce.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a happy ending. I don't think it was going to come with you figured out how to stick it in the end. Just for such incredible riding but I can't even tell you how much I appreciated your skills. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Solid 5+

auhunter04auhunter04almost 7 years ago

what you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say

I don't pretend to have any magic formula on how they could fix this

I am afraid her mine all mine attitude is going to have to be physically demonstrated before I could commit, am afraid that she would revert at the slightest bump in the road.

As much as I might love someone who did this to me, there would be a small part of me I would never her to have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So, so story.:)(:

cwm1701cwm1701almost 7 years ago
Good Read

A good read with a happy ending. You just don't see those stories in life any more. Could have done with out the 38 though

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Just a little bit more

We all want to know how her mother took the news of their reconciliation. The girls would be happy but Marge would have to keep her toxic mouth shut or stay away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Size Cuts Both Ways

He was smart enough to have come right back.

"Glad you got someone who fits. I've found a few women with nice tight vaginas. I could hardly get off in that stretched out cavern anyway."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Perhaps the most visceral, the most powerful story on this site.

I re-read it regularly.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mother fucking retard

eat my shit you cuckold wimp piece of shit . Fuck you and your mother I mean you do watch people taking turns fucking your sister , wife and mother everyday but they tell me that you are their biggest cum bucket .I can't understand how this piece of faggot got over 4 rating. I guess you won the award for highest number of retard followers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love is not always easy

I've read this three times and still enjoy it. I will alway prefer it when two people who love each other find a way, any way back to each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epilogue?

Really loved this story, wish the ending was a little longer though. Want to know what happens to them after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD RAAC BULLSHIT!

Yeah, Nuff Said.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a shitty cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only real perverts or brain sick ones will applaud!!! You have to be a real cuckold to write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 of course

I have to agree the end needed more but this is probably my favorite of all stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Pathetic from word one! She's a cold hearted slut but he's less than a man...a worm!

And your a........not worth the effort!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well they were probably in love but what she did and said about him while screwing Steve, and the fact she was screwing Steve while she was supposed to be in love with him would have been a deal breaker that I doubt any guy could forgive her for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When does the next chapter come out?

In which he of course catches her cheating on hm _again_.

This is one of those "cyclical" stories, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with those who say this is crap

I'm wondering how come people think you are such a great writer. This is not a love story, this is not a reconcilation story but another lame and stupid RAAC.

Why did she change her mind? Did she try counseling? Did she do some soul searching and discover what was wrong with her life and worked hard to put her life back in track? Nope. Just one sentecen from her husband changed magically her mind and she became the woman he wanted. What a pile of bullshit.

I'm glad you're not writing anymore. You're not worth the time I wasted reading the shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I absolutely did not see that coming. Wow!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
You want me back

you take that .38 and go kill your boyfriend. Those are my terms.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
That was pretty awesome.

I really had a hard time figuring out why he was just cutting her off, but after a while it made so much sense. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If LSD seriously believes a woman can pump out multiple kids and spend her free time fucking some horse cocked dude, yet still have a pussy so mystically tight that she's entitled to treat her decent husband like shit on her shoe and keep him, I've got a bridge to sell him.

If he can afford the payments. It's a real tiger of a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hilarious

He hs sex godess all lined up and wanting to spend forever with him and he gives it up for narcissistic bitch who cheated on him and has been screwing half the town...

Makes me think you are DANIELLE

But with one exception that is theme of your stories

If you ever got around to finishing wwwm you would put bill and debbie will do anyone back together

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Very tasteful and dramatic LW'S story. Maybe too highbrow for some readers, but very interesting story. ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

justbobkcjustbobkcover 6 years ago
Catch-22's

So, she REALLY wanted a very aggressive and successful rich man, as well as tall and handsome and with a big dick - just like Stephan...but it is EXACTLY these kind of men who are much more likely to cheat on their WAGS, just because they can and they "deserve it."

Undoubtedly her second husband - married and divorced within a year - was another such.

But did she really learn all that much? She still made a lot more money than her first husband, no doubt about it - and her own fears and insecurities are now laid totally to rest?

The heart wants what it wants - and it often wants it all and is never satisfied with less, and often is never satisfied. Period.

There aren't too many happy endings in DQS's universe. He really understands all the Catch-22's all too well.

I just wish I could write as well as he can - or did. Darn it. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She kinda pissed me off especially her phone calls to him while she was fucking the other guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh!!

So romantic that she finally decided to give in her all.

WOULD I HAVE CRIED FOR JOY? ABSOLUTELY!

BUT WOULD I HAVE TAKEN HER BACK ? NAAAH, NEVER, NO NO, NO CHANCE

AND F.Y.I - SHE FUCKED THE GUY ON THE VACATION. I PRAISE ANY GUY WHO CAN IMAGINE HIMSELF IN BRUCE'S SHOES AND FORGIVE HER WHILE SIMUTANIOUSLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AND CALLING HIM A PUSSY... WHEN I IMAGINED MYSELF IN HIS SHOES, ANY LOVE I HAD FOR HER DIED THE MOMENT THE PLANE LEFT THE AIRPORT FOR THEIR VACATION...

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
High five...

...for being a good writer and a fine storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific!

This one has it all. Pain, heartbreak, hatefulness, suspense, and most of all love on both sides. The author made her almost impossible to like through most of it with the incredibly disrespectful way she spoke to him before the vacation. In addition, following the divorce, her description of her lover's abilities in the bedroom and his hardware were waaay over the top. She really knows how to cut a man's heart out. Of course he's not without blame either with his cold hearted walkaway divorce. I believe that if you have kids and your spouse claims to love you that there needs to be some attempt at working it out. Personally, I don't know that I could ever get over her descriptions of her lover. But I'm an admitted softie so loved the ending.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
Gun?

Why would she say anything about him screwing around? He never did nor would he. It's just not in him to do so. I would hurt his girls and his beliefs. So, why the gun and the threat?

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
The Gun & Threat

Her Father cheated on her Mother repeatedly ending with him running out on them. It made her Mother bitter and shaped her own view of men as transient disposable things. It is why her Mother was adamant, at the lawyers office, that Bruce MUST behaving an affair. Her threat with the gun was so that he knew he was risking his BALLS if repeated the sins of her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

What a piece of shit you wrote. Does any of what you wrote actually make sense to you? She loves him? Don't make me laugh. She humillated and belittle him even with her supposed proposal. You wrote about a poor henpicked, pussyfied, wimp.

I truly hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Garbage From the Bait & Switch Author

Just go away amd peddle your shit on some pay site!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
They deserved each other

It just took a lot of time and pain for them to realize it. They weren't perfect—neither perfectly good or perfectly bad—just badly mismatched until life was able to grind the hard, spiny points off. They'll never be bored, that's for damn sure, because neither one will be able to shed completely the uncertainty-cum-mistrust born in the painful closing years of their (first) marriage. The second union, however, seems destined to be forged and proved as the fire of their love is periodically challenged by occasional bursts of that mistrust. I suspect that their creator, Mr. Steele, sees that second marriage enduring long enough for them to experience grandchildren (and perhaps great-grandchildren).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

They'll never be apart, until dear mother poisons their marriage again. He should have made her divorcing her mother one of the conditions of his return.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Tailaka

I was going to call you Captain Obvious concerning your explanation of the gun but then I read some earlier comments from people who didn't have a clue and realized you were right to explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY ??

For starters any couple married or unmarried who speak to each other in such foul and degrading language have no respect for themselves or each other. They certainly can't love each other.

Also the story would have been somewhat believable if you had made the vacation shorter, instead of a month. It is inconceivable that any husband, even a WIMP like Bruce could maintain any form of self respect for an entire month.

Soooo, it leaves me with no choice but to give this story a *2

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
Interesting

I am always highly amused by commenters make derogative remarks. If they didn't like your work or think is some unworthy drivel why do they read it and comment. If I come upon a story that I don't like, I can always can choose another one

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
There are

comments hating a character, which should be taken as a compliment since the author made the characters real enough to piss people off.

Then there are comments criticizing the writing. Some of those are constructive and some are not.

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
@Schwanze1

That logic has more holes than a sponge and it's irritating to see people keep using it.

In pro wrestling there's term called "Cheap Heat". It's when a wrestler playing a "Heel", or villain, takes the easy way to get the crowd to boo him. Making fun of the city's sports team that recently took a loss, snatching a fan's sign and tearing it up, mocking someone the crowd loves, that story of stuff. It works, but it's generally regarded as lazy, going for easy targets instead of coming up with something that's actually clever.

People hating the wife character in this story has nothing to do with her being "real". The author merely drummed up some cheat heat by making the most insufferable cunt possible. There's literally NO reason to like her. Even when she makes a valid point, she does it in such a way that she might as well be a comic book villain. Though that's really an insult to comic book villains, since they're usually more complex and multi-faceted than the one-dimensional caricature presented here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wanted to dislike this....but I absolutely loved it!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
SS

If you are answering me, apparently I didn't communicate well. Your post, while interesting, doesn't seem relevant to my post.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Feels unfinished

Second reading and still bothered by her resorting to pulling a gun at his b’day party. Beyond that, I can’t imagine that this couple really have anything at all in common aside for their mutual love of sex. On that subject, she seems to have no compunction telling him that Uncle Steven satisfied her in ways that no man could (including our hero) who doesn’t have a Steven size horse cock. So should he get back with her, his ego is going to be under regular assault. That and several other issues, such as Marge, need to be resolved.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Agree with Boomerbill

His ego would be under constant fire if he got back together with her. I always keep thinking about that. She did some horrible stuff to him. This story could use a sequel, but I know we won't ever get one. They have a lot to work through to be together that could be another story. So yeah the story does feel unfinished, but likely to stay that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slightly Flawed

After the first episode of phone sex ,how did she get the numbers of his new phones to repeat the episode twice.Also an explanation of what happened with Stephen would have been helpful and given the time scale,T iffany must have gotten married within three months of Stephen leaving.Highly unlikely.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
4th read

Ok I was bored but still a 5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
" People who are meant to be together find their way back. They may have to take a few detours, but they're never lost"'

That's Bruce and Tiffany's story in a nutshell. They truly complete each other. To me , one of the most misunderstood components of this story is that Tiffany showed Bruce A LOT of patience if you take into account the type of alpha bitch/ career-money driven woman she was. Bruce understood this from the getgo from when they married ( if not before ) .

Settling for being a 40k manager of a franchise outlet ( obsolete in 2 years ) does not good enough for a woman who does not settle for mediocrity . Bruce also devoted a lot of time to video games - which probably sealed the deal in terms of her sandbagging him with ' Separate Vacations '.

Make no mistake Tiffany is not an innocent or even a balanced person. Bruce was a good man and deserved better treatment from most women BUT Tiffany is a very, very exceptional woman . When the zookeeper falls into a tigeress's cage . It doesn't matter that person feeds and cleans cage of said animal . Unless the animal regards the keeper as an equal. He's going to be treated rudely and abruptly.

A tigeress will accept only a tiger as a mate . Bruce knew this but had been ignoring that inconvenient truth as stated in introduction.

The bottom line is that the hiatus in marriage incentivized Bruce to be " his best self " and start earning up to his true potential. If he has been allowed to drift vocationally , Bruce might have opted to play " Grand. Theft Auto." instead of writing rush commercial copy that fateful night and not taking advantage of this break.

System Shock had interesting comment about Tiffany being " cheap heat ". I would argue she was patient for 9 years , waiting for Bruce to step up his game . Then she unleashed the furies of Goddess Kali on him . A balanced woman would not have done this and shown more patience . Bruce was master at martial arts , had a job , was faithful and excellent father .

But a balanced woman wouldn't have excelled in facets Tiffany strove to excel in . She waited 9 years for Bruce to step up his game - then due to her own imbalances went destruction on Goddess Kali level. A Tiffany who feels betrayed or let down in long term relationship is " expensive heat ".

They had to lose each other because EACH was taking other for for granted as story begins with announcement of Hawaii sojourn. The story closes, as it should have , with them realizing the magic and chemistry due disparate and unique qualities Tiffany and Bruce each bring to their soon to be.reformed, revitalized and reforged marriage.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Debateable

Why did Bruce have to attack John,why not just ask him to stop the phone sex.Also why mention she had got married and not provide any information ,it was unecessary,she could have used her maiden name with Vic to avoid him tying her to Bruce.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Not debatable, if you ever have been " crazy" in love with another person ( and vice-a-versa )

Tiffany and Bruce are high functioning human beings in many respects. Yet they each have serious, individual dysfunctions along with tremendous individual attributes. Together at first, they completed each other and were equally besotted ...lost in love. Bruce got complacent and after 9 years Tiffany exploded and vented like a lava spewing volcano .

Yet the core strengths of each person were too deep to turn away from . It was obvious, they were meant to be together even to the judge who didn't know them beforehand as the divorce decree was issued. Apart , they foundered and went thru multiple relationships with very attractive people who just didn't have the " it " factor , the magic .

Once Bruce rebooted his career and became the best version of himself, it was 'fait accompli', they would reunite . Tiffany too learned the hard way of taking her " one " for granted . Ever lose your state of the art cell phone due to carelessness or complacency and have to deal with cheap or lesser brand of communication until you ultimately replace the invaluable item ?

It's obvious which of the commentariat might settle long term for flip or free Obama phone that is less vexing when lost. That's honestly fine . The Buddhist precepts laud the ability to settle , to minimize desires . But that's not how Bruce or Tiffany were wired. They were uniquely suited for each other and this story was about how they had to lose each other to discover that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
got it

You're not only a racist piece of shit you feel the need to belittle people supporting themselves. Leave your trailer, lsd, that cloud of meth is killing your humanity.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
sorry but no

she's a superficial headcase, as are her mother and the lawyers. she leaves him for a month, and THAT level of disrespect, coupled with her denigrating his chosen profession, he never should have married her . add the phone calls and no way other than raac do they get back together. 1star for the superfficial bitch getting a reprieve

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Point of view

Great story no doubt.

Can we get this story from tiffany or from a nutral point of view.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 6 years ago
My favorite story so far

I've read this many times. It is a great story though I agree she is crazy and I'd more than likely live without her than ever marry her again. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Many Hurt Men Reading This Site

It's scary to read some of these comments. If the roles were reversed, if it was a man who wanted a pre-nup, who had a problem with completely being vulnerable and open with his wife, who hung out with the boys 2 or 3 nights a week (like she did taking the month away), who was upset that his wife gained too much weight after bearing children these men would have been so understanding. But if the woman did the same or exhibited similar behavior and emotional issues then she is a slut, a headcase, worthless and nothing to work with.

Not sure it's that these men are simply hurt that much by a woman or simply have never been able to see women as full human beings, with emotions, issues, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses.

And from my experience women have a very hard time respecting their man who is not a provider for the family. It's basic evolution. Why would you be critical of that basic biological drive, when men are more attracted to a woman on the physical level and women are able to see men more for many of their qualities. It is men that are more shallow (I'm a male btw), as this author points out are focused on the physical beauty, youth of a woman, tit size etc. Women see much more all of the man. And part of that is the biological drive that a male can provide for the family while she raises the children. Just because we have a modern society where women work, our biological drive ingrained in us for millenia is not going to be wiped out by 50 years of modern societal values. So suck it up and be a good provider if you want to get prime pussy. Simple as that. That is significantly less shallow than a man wanting the most beautiful with the nicest body, biggest tits, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not one of your best

I find funny how you make everyone seen less the your main character. And when your wrote the break in part you should wrote it was to Nigger that broke in and would be less raciest.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
****

Hope he knows she will fuck him over at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing but cruel

She was intentionally cruel to him over and over again. Sure she admits she was messed up, but come on! On the mentally cruel part alone is enough to run away and never look back. I pitty his girls with a mother and grandmother like they got.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
Dumb, Dumb!

Writer you made this main character dumb as Darrin Stevens on Bewitched.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
You hiding something

12/10/17 there is a mother who killed her babies and told overzealous cops and Media that a black man took her car with her babies from her at a gas station.

They later found the car in a river with the bodies of the dead babies. Damned, later they found she was a lier who killed her OWN children she knew the racist cops and media would believe her because SHE was the little white girl crying (without tears mind you) saying it was a “black guy”! You sound like you were one of the people who belived her.

This story has not about anything like that, the story Needed some work and only showed the influence a parent has on children. Her mother was good to her but,taught her all men were bad. She learned the hard way that all men are not like her father.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
21/10/17

You knew what was told was a lie because you knew who kicked his ass. Again this must have brought back some memories.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 6 years ago
Best story on the site

I believe this is the 5th reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agree best

cucky tale on the site

2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story, Too Bad There's Some Pathetic Comments

Wow, if you don't like reconciliation, there's plenty of crushing revenge stories on this site. Some good, some bad. Stick with those. Getting pissy because there's some stories where folks can work it out is just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anonymous

This story brought tears to my eyes, and I consider myself tough as nails. You should carried this to some big time movie producer and made a movie out of this. To the writer keep the good work up.

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
Tiffany is an idiot..................

Few times do I support cheating, or the woman, in these stories, but here, I do both. First, she should not have married his worthless ass, nor stayed with him and had children. He is the perfect example of a useless man. Working at blockbuster while his wife is making their living was pathetic. In her shoes.I would have gladly been fucking somebody else and left his whining crying ass in the dust.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Liked it, but not sure about their future

"You know this has nothing to do with your becoming successful, don't you? I love it. I'll admit that. But I'd have taken you if you were a beach bum and worth 10 cents." No she wouldn't. She didn't respect him at all because he worked at blockbuster. Wasn't he a manager too? That's not even that bad despite what that idiot below me robt1157 says.

He did warn her not to go and she didn't listen. She comes home and can't fathom any reason as to why he would leave? Then she has to torment him by calling him when she's in bed with her lover? What a colossal bitch. Glad lover boy got his ass kicked.

Ending was sweet, wished it was longer though. Like I said not sure for their future. All the women be crazy in DQS1's world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Half and Half

While on one hand I was kinda hoping for them to reconcile the whole them sleeping with other people(yes I know what kinda site this is.) kinda made it feel forced, especially with her calling him about it, not many sane men would want to touch that after knowing where else its been, not like he was a saint himself tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG robt1157...

I've read some bonehead comments on this site but yours is right up there with some of the greats. Just because he didn't have the blind driving ambition to spend his entire life trying to one-up everyone around him doesn't make him worthless. And just because she happened to fall into a job that happened pay very well didn't make her better than him. Too many people base a person's worth on how much money they make or how big their house is or if they have more toys than the other person. He obviously loved her more than anything and she treated him worse than a servant. The biggest problem was that he would put up with all her bullshit. He should have never agreed to all the happy horse shit about separate accounts and him paying for everything. The biggest problem was letting his wife walk all over him. When she called him while fucking the big dick asshole he should have set his phone down, drove to her house and burned it down around the two of them. In the end he should have told her to shove the gun up her ass and pull the trigger. Candy seemed to be a good direction to explore. I'm still contemplating the score. The story was well written but the two characters were worthless excuses for people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

It was to much to forgive, and no man in the real world would have forgiven her. Plus Tiff was a total bitch, why would he want her back. Good female fantasy story, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No way

Even Jesus couldn’t forgive that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I cant believe what I read

After 8 years of a half marriage, and getting over it, the reconciliation was disappointing. He clearly stated he was over it. So an offer like his ex made should be rather repulsive.

Anyway, the threat regarding infidelity she made to him is ridiculous and should have made him a bit upset. How can she threaten him? Nobody has the high ground to do that in this case. Not getting pissed at the threat is even less acceptable than reconciliation. It doesn't fit the story since his fidelity wasn't even an issue.

The story would have been better if the she threatened suicide or homicide with the gun and had a tragic ending, regardless of who died.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
THINK!

She and her mother fucked him up, he was a person that did what he said. I would think he was capable of learning. Let’s see what he could learn?

1. How to be a bitch like her and he mother.

2. Now that she wanted to share everything damn he could become her mothers worst enemy and hurt her bad.

BUT, he was a good guy and loved his daughters so hurting their mother was out for him. He had everything he wanted to include the real woman he loved. Good story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Again

It's been a while, so I may be repeating myself here.

Why not tell the Judge why he wanted the divorce? Hell, why NOT counseling? Maybe a neutral third party could penetrate her thick skull and show her that while she may THINK she loves him, she doesn't respect him the way ANY wife, especially a loving wife, should!

Hey, he's tried marrying for "love," he's seen what a disaster THAT turned out to be, why not try marrying for compatibility, maybe it can grow into love.

I kind of liked that he wasn't trying to stop Stephen from seeing her, just to stop the BS!

"I could never be satisfied with you now, even if you came to your senses." - Boy, I guess she really wants him back!

"But they won't be me." - Good! I would hope not!

"I thought making a decent living was against your religion, or something." - He WAS making a "decent" living, just because it wasn't up to her "standards" doesn't me she had to be bitchy about it!

"I knew you wouldn't have the balls to drink with me." - She just HAS to put him down. Actually, I think it bugs her that he isn't falling all over himself to get back with her. Her fragile female ego is hurt.

"You left me without any warning" - WTF? He gave her plenty of warning, told her he wouldn't be there when she got back. Just because she didn't respect him enough to believe him ain't his fault!

"I wanted to hurt you as bad as you hurt me." - As much as HE hurt YOU?! She totally ignored the totality of their marriage.

"But you still have to own me, don't you Bruce?" - It's not a question of "owning" her! Is it owning her to expect her to pay her fair share of the household expenses when she make so much more than him? Is it owning her to expect a modicum of respect, to expect her to NOT fly off to Hawaii without him for a frigging MONTH?

She says no pre-nup? I say there should be a pre-nup that she contributes her fair share to the household!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Ambivalence 09/17/15 Re: Income

Right on! If a husband making $300-400 thousand with a wife making $40K tried to not support the family there would be hell to pay!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Read again and liked it 5*

I think the first time I read this story I found Tiffany to be way too materialistic and discounted the hammering she got from good old mom. Given the times before many women were allowed into the workplace with any kind of living wage, the father abandoning "mad Marge" had to be devastating. Tiffany's character in this story was almost too far over the top in humiliating Bruce for him to ever consider taking her back but, the author did a respectable job showing that Tiff was finally willing to risk that the ghost of her dad had died and that she could take a risk and totally trust Bruce. Yes the gun was a bit dramatic but no too much to show just how desperate she was to get Bruce back in her life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
He

fucked up marrying her and fucked up taking her back. Really no chance a man would have taken her back. Just not believable.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
2nd time around

I first read this a few years ago and noted that DQS could weave an interesting story, with no small amount writing skill Coming back again after reading WWWM, I caught the similarities in characters and actions. The spiteful ex that never fails to bring up anything that would emasculate the protagonist. The protagonist that never stops loving her, no matter how much his nuts get ground under heel. The protagonist gaining success in life that makes her reconsider his worthiness.

Candy is Myra from WWWM; basically a Jessica Rabbit sex doll of a boss's secretary that fucks her boss, is sweet, caring and hoping for a chance with the micro-penis owning protagonist (since these stories make a point of shoving lovers superior size in his face at every opportunity, he has to be a true needle-dick the bug fucker). A throwaway character that is merely a prop to show everyone what a world class babe the protagonist could score if he wanted to, which somehow is meant to elevate his worthiness for some reason.

Finally, the Basic Instinct flash scene in the office was pointless. The gun waving final scene was pointless and stupid. Acknowledging her mother's fixation of cheating husbands does not give her the right to pull a gun and start waving it around. That was both stupid and dangerous (Bringing one into a place that is licensed for alcohol is prohibited in Florida concealed carry possession restrictions), something that could have gotten her into serious trouble. I think DQS realized that ending was kind of weak, needed a shot of something harder and that was what came out.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
DQS always wrote sad sack,clueless men

as his Male characters. This one.. I'm sorry shes a bitch with subscriptions that need prescriptions, not just issues. I wouldn't remarry her ass, look at the complete disrespect she shows him. If its not acceptable to be dismissive about a stay at home mom, how is it acceptable to trash a man for having a job that's not so high and mighty. He works does what he has to, he takes care of his kids and was loving and affectionate to his wife. No cheating. The calls from when she was fucking someone else. no that would've sealed it, She was a venomous cunt, honestly if this were real he shouldn't have married her sorry ass. And he should've literally decked that shrew mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No way

There is no way on this earth that a man would take her selfish cheating ass back. The fact that she was calling him to let him hear her getting fucked by such a big cock that satisfied her like he never could and rubbing his face in it showed that she didnt care one bit for him she was just wanting to hurt him.....he never called her or told her about any women he was ever with To go back to her would show her she was right about her having no respect for him.........just another cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You wrote this in such a way that I actually ended up liking Tiffany, well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
But she's become a "Size queen"

I've read this several times; and Tiffany has become a size queen after her time with Stephen. That, would be an issue they would never be able to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Don't Know Why Your Stories Don't Get Higher Ratings

You write compelling stories.

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
A really great read

I can't believe some of the criticisms levelled at the writer....particularly the one complaining about happy endings. What's wrong with a happy ending? It's far preferable to the routine cuckold stories by others where all is doom and gloom. I really enjoyed this and I hope you restart writing.

Thank you

York1234York1234about 6 years ago
Happy endings....

..I love happy endings. May be I am a romantic idiot, but I love them more than sad ones.....so having a happy end at the end of a nicely written story gives me a sense of satisfaction....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

but i don't like tiff, even after her big change.

she still thinks it's okay to hurt someone over and over again. her need to cut into him with words is major red flag territory. and she doesn't do it once or twice in moments of anger. she's doing it in her damn sleep. he puts up with it for the most part, but he's never once mentioned her itty bitty tiny titties. i know she's sensitive about them, and he never goes there.

she's a bit of a nut case, and her father had nothing to do with it. not anymore at least. she needs therapy, lots of it. this is aside from the attempted cuckolding, her constant need to be a matry (i raised the girls and you left them.) he didn't, but w/e right. i felt like the husband is stupid, maybe he's got stockholm syndrome. only explanation why he puts up with her constant verbal abuse. she had about twelve red flags in the beggining, but only resolved maybe 7, but added 2 more. these aren't "you left the seat up again" red flags. each one is relationship ending shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WELL WRITTEN BUT IT'S AN ALICE IN WONDERLAND FAIRY TALE.

AFTER ALL THE SHIT SHE PULLED ON HIM??? DON'T INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE. NO REAL MAN WOULD EVER, EVER, EVER TAKE THAT CRUEL, ARROGANT, INSENSITIVE, DISRESPECTFUL, SELF-CENTERED BITCH BACK.

IF YOU BELIEVED THIS SHIT, I CAN GET YOU A GREAT DEAL ON THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE.

I GAVE IT 3 STARS BECAUSE IT'S WELL WRITTEN. THE STORY ITSELF SHOULD BE DELETED.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago
Rewrite

I see that DQSteele has no posted in two and a half years but would like an alt ending. The story itself should have ended after the nite in his apartment. He would explain to her how her phone sex conversations were burned in his brain as was seeing them getting off the plane from Hawaii. That her could never forget that and no matter what she said he could never trust her or be with her again as a married couple. She would leave in tears respeating how sorry she was for doing that.

Then it would skip to an epilogue where it would be ten years later at his daughters wedding where he would be there with his new wife and son while she was there with her fifth husband rich much older dude. He smiles at her and she smiles back with a tear in her eye realizing just what she lost.

1...45678...13
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous