All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,249 Comments (Page 5)
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
@ norcal (respectfully )

You've read the story THREE times and yet espouse it's a two star read ? Please. There's a core of great writing here ( not saying it's perfect , multiple niggling, insignificant details can be found ) that has compelled you to peruse this multiple times. It just doesn't jibe with your current values but to be sure that's a sign your values , such as they are , need tweaking more then the story.

Not every man should aspire to have a woman like Tiffany . That is a LOT of trouble and maintenance.There are any number of worthwhile goals and hobbies to take up instead . But to deny the allure of this çharacter and her real life counterparts is like annually going to vintage sports car rally and calling their owners idiots for not buying a Ford Saturn and putting the remaining money into a 401k.

bigredkerbigredkerover 8 years ago
Great Story Until The End

Your writing is superb. You are able to change direction with the story is creative ways. I enjoyed reading every word until the end. I speak only on my own behalf. I am a thrice-married, now happy man. The first two marriages failed but only the first one broke my heart. I read this story through the eyes of the much younger man I was then. I felt myself hurting all over again, merely because of some words on a screen. But what words! You put words together better than any of the beautiful women in your stories are put together. There is so much truth in the emotions of your main character. For me, I hoped I'd see Bruce wind up happy first with himself and, hopefully, someone who would prove a strong partner. I don't see Tiffany as that person. This is only the first of your stories I have read and I hope you have many more for me to read. I hope you write writes for your own pleasure, and not that of your readers. Heck, if I wanted the ending to be different, I should have written the story myself! Thank you very much for sharing the gift of your talent. Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A slightly different end

He throws the ring box at her telling her that she is damaged goods and she is now totally free to Wreck some other poor fuckers life. Then he go's on to make millions, while she lives alone for the rest of her life as a lonely old hermit until she dies alone and is only found when the stench of her decaying corpse is noticed by neighbours.

A fitting end to a fucked up cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"A slightly different end"

That would be the insecure virgin closet case ending - appropriate for the eunuchs petting their neckbeards while living in mommy's basement.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Going in circles

I really dislike this ending, I prefer it when people move on rather than going back to something that didn't work the first time. I just can't empathise with him, perhaps I'm not the forgiving sort and a bit too stubborn, though I think he should at least have talked with Tiffany after the trip, after she fucked Stephen, and denigrated his manhood on the phone there should have been no going back, aside from the insult she intentionally planted a seed of doubt, as to whether he would ever be able to fully satisfy her in the future. That is something that can never be taken back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ending

Ha! Got everyone at the end. Lot of people dont agree with it. But it was great because of being different. Good job. Keep being different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seperate Vacations

This is the first story of yours that I read but I was VERY, VERY impressed. The flow was great, the images were, too. However, your characters were believable and not over the top. I could relate to his marriage being in the toilet as well as the reasons for it being there. A unique premise to an old story put this tale on my map. I'll be back to read some of your others, Dude! In short, everything in this story was well put together and was one of the best that I've read on the site. The twists and turns weren't anticipated (by me, anyway).

Rum

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
I loved it

This story had a little of everything, and it is nice to read a story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

nice story to bad there is not a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the story!

Loved the story, it held me attention and I am happy Tiffany finally got it, and they reunited. For the record, in Italian, it is spelled: Che sara' sara'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another piece of RAAC SHIT

From DQS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm impressed

This isn't what I normally read but you sucked me in and I couldn't stop reading. I'm glad I couldn't because I really enjoyed the story. Thank you, Toni Tempts

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
And this us why he should have kept walking

"I knew you couldn't come up with $8,000. You know that's pocket change to me. I could pay your way and never even notice it. But why should I? You're my husband. I make $300,000 a year in a bad year. You make barely $40,000.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RAAC For The Cuck Wannabe's...1*

She was a selfish, self centered Bitch. She cheated and felt no remorse.

He was a epic wimp and a true cuckold when he took her back. She wore his balls as a trophy and he wears her panties as commanded.

No likable characters here at all...nothing to see here, move along!

wrangler61wrangler61about 8 years ago

I liked the story until he took her back. She decided to share her money only after he was successful and became what SHE wanted all along.

TarcoTronTarcoTronabout 8 years ago
great read

I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked the Happy-ending. DQS don't get bothered by any negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyed because.

I usually don't enjoy a story when a man takes a women back. But this is one of my favorite stories, because she never cheated on him until after they were divorced. More important he always acted like a man and didn't give into her. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dump This psycho bitch

Get as far away from her as possible. She is as mad as a hatter on streriods fuck her off and be glad that you did.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
A few lines from dearest Tiffany

"I'm not going to fuck him this trip. I don't plan to anyway. I want you to think about that. Because if things don't change, if you don't change, there's going to come a day when he puts my hand on that monster and I won't take it away."

“I never knew it, but you were never big enough for me. I never knew what having a really big cock stuck up your ass or your pussy or down your throat really felt like.”

I said softly, "I won't be here when you get back." She stopped then, and I like to think she was conflicted. Then she stepped inside the house and was gone.

“The sad thing is, now, it doesn't matter anymore. I could never be satisfied with you now…”

“I found out there are other cocks out there. Bigger and better than yours, in fact.”

“I promise you, I won't be comparing your dick to Stephen's the entire time we're out…”

...and due to these loving comments and her interrupting his birthday party, waving a gun around he of course goes back to her. LOL in what universe?

Damn this is so well written. It's a shame this author doesn't like men with any backbone at all. A crying shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Haven't finished the story yet, but.............

all of the hateful, disrespectful, shitty things she said to him before and after the vacation shows me that if he stays with her, he is not only NOT a man but I don't even think he's HUMAN! I have never been a violent man (yes, I know this is only a story, although I have met a few women similar to her) but I can see myself looking at her bulging eyes as I strangle the life out of her! I guess it's a compliment to the writer that he can evoke such hateful emotions but, boy, would I like to KILL her!

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 8 years ago
You helped Me Changed My Mind

Normally on the subject of: If you break up or divorce someone getting back with them is like recrossing a bridge after it was set a fire.

His wife lost site of how well she was treated by him and took it for granted.

If only people in real life could have a person who is respect by all speak and make somebody understand whats going on is to me amazing. He mothers old lawyer friend saw the error in her daughters thinking and the Influence her mother was having on the daughter and he made his point very well and clear.

I thank the writer for his forethought and the way this was treated. Not heavy handed but, Juusst Right! I took long enough but, there was a lot of water under that bridge.

She wanted him back for her not the kids and as a equal.

In this case I could understand betting back together,

Her mother was just something most of us have read about but, What happened to her. Don't tell me a bucket of water was dumped on her. ;-)

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
I would not

touch this piece of shit with a 100 foot long disinfected bargepole. let this cunt rot. Go find someone else and make a life. She is damaged good, fuck her.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
I like all your stories.

And I like this one, and gave it 5 's and favorite status.

But this woman was pure evil.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
****

Buy some blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moving on

He was well rid of her and her offspring; then he took her back. I don't understand why. Why would he want a woman who treated him like dirt, went on vacation with another man, screwed the other man and had the unmitigated gall to tell him so as they were in bed after having done the dirty.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 8 years ago
a good re-read

Well crafted. I understand how her "getting strange" after their divorce does not count as cheating as there is no legal claim at that time. However, to totally crap on him with vacations and the innuendo of fucking someone else I could not get past if I was in Bruce's shoes. To have that much shame that you expose your own children to it through a separate vacation? Her mistake, if she wanted to stay in control of their marriage, was giving him the month to think about it while punctuating it with not allowing him to talk to his kids. Big mistake on her part. Good to see Bruce grow a pair and get out. Also good to see the pair grow even bigger and teach Steve to not be a part of her shenanigans (too bad it took several cell phones to prod the additional growth). Finally, it was good to see her coming back to him on her knees while begging for him to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Flesh out the ending

I really liked the whole story and thought it was well written....but after all the negative times and the heartache on both sides it would have been great to read how things went after he moved back home with the girls and how things went with the mother in law. Not to mention Tiffany and Bruce's life as a couple again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confusing

OK plot, but the lack oif dialogue tags makes it very difficult to follow the story. Half the time I found myself having to go back and reread a passage because I was confused about who was talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's called stalking. It's not romantic. It's creepy.

9-1-1 (or whatever local 1-1-2 like number) should have been called when this nutcase showed up with a .38, if not earlier. It's called harassment. It's not erotic.

A male who stalked a female this way would be in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uh, this isn't a comment for this story per se....

But I call bullshit on the tough guy who wrote his own fiction story below. You didn't fuck the other guys wife....you still read erotic fiction to get you jollies off...lol. That story you told is literally cookie cutter loving wives and no one with half a brain o. This site believes a word of it. Please don't submit an actual story. That being said, Daniel is an exceptional writer that does a great job of fleshing out his characters. The ending on this was a tad rushed, and Wife did not get nearly enough punishment t for that stunt she pulled with the phonecalls. It's not that reconciliation didn't work in this case, I just wold have made sure he dragged her through the coals a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not so real life

I had to go back and re-read this story and then look over the comments before mine to bring out the story flaws in my mind.

The initial marriage with separate bank accounts and financial responsibilities seems very flawed for a newly wed couple. Given that he refused to sign a prenup I would have thought that he would have insisted on her seeking help for her obvious "daddy issues" and the influence of her "bitch mother".

The vacation announcement was a clear example of the wife wanting to try out somebody else for a while until she could make up her mind as to her weak ass husband and it's not at all believable that she didn't fuck "Uncle Stephen" on vacation as she told her husband that she just might since her husband wasn't a real man and she had to wear the pants in the family. Her explicit verbal abuse of her husband indicated that she kept him around to be the male nanny and whenever she felt like it some source of stress relief in the way of sex.

The idea that she could never accept blame for the divorce because of her vacation trip with Uncle Stephen indicates that she was operating like a spoiled brat that didn't like losing any control over her hen pecked hubby.

The late night phone sex with her big dick lover and her constant verbal assaults against her husband indicated that she hated him and wanted revenge on him leaving without her "permission".

The final scene with her showing up after two days earlier telling her husband that it was still all of his fault and then indicating that she now "saw the light" and realized her mistake was way too phony. As told that lady would have needed years of therapy to unscrew her head from the daddy and bitch mommy issues and from the complete mess that she wrought in their marriage. This story could have been a lot more believable with some thought to what real people would have done in similar situations.

guitarman100guitarman100almost 8 years ago
Somewhat Believable

I just read this again after a couple of years and it struck me as a lot more valid than I remembered. I can actually see a couple fighting and saying very hurtful things even though they love each other. The wife's problems, although on the extreme side, can also be true given the shrew of a mother she had poisoning her mind.

The one thing that is just so outrageous to me is the financial setup. Separate accounts? okay I can see that. But to let her get away with not even paying for half of the mortgage and utilities is just not believable. Especially given that he would never live in such an expensive house if it had been left up to him. That's where he should have drawn the line in the sand and everything that came after that is just her exercising her already won dominance.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
I liked this story

This story is enjoyable I have a couple questions towards the end. What happened to her mother? How did Tiffany grow up without her mother thinking for her? Did he ever write his novel? The storyline had some twists and I loved them all. I was sucked into reading this story several times and I loved every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't Spruce Bruce, He Smells Like Deuce

I try not to get psychological about the authors. Despite any Lit ranting, I do appreciate people's efforts. But one really has to ask why this writer has such namby pamby protagonists. They suffer such bitter, scathing, 12-molar acid attacks from their women.

It's not just the mean spirited language itself that these Steele men endure, but an unyielding volley of white-hot pikes hammered straight into the epicenter of their gonads. The very essence of manhood is vaporized with absolutely unpretended glee by Steele-women. That is not a normal situation. In real-world situations that's the type of thing that is implied but rarely brought to fruition. One is left a bit dazed by the gratuitous emotional violence.

In Steele's writing the swishy men, though they be Karate experts or hardbody gym rats, or regular guys, etc, they must be ground down under foot like Cheerios into the pavement, simpering, waffling and tongue-tied all the way. And frankly, they don't exactly triumph in the end. It might seem that they do, but I find myself skeptical.

This husband might believe that his patently deranged wife has changed, but what about her alien bitchqueen reptilian mother? Marry the girl, marry the mother. That's what they say on planet Cuntstink where these two are from.

The men that populate these Steele stories are softer than a trash can peach. It really does make you wonder. Are we supposed to feel that much better when our protagonist gets his pyrrhic victory in the end? I don't get it. Maybe it's too old-fashioned to expect a genuinely likable man to get his sweetheart back. I said sweetheart, not bitch-heart harpy from Hell.

But the real problem with this story is not the conspicuously soft protagonist. The real problem is the horribly hurtful and trashy way that this couple communicates with each other. If you are calling your very own woman, your wife, a "miserable bitch", and the wife makes a fine art of impugning every possible element of the husband's manhood, what do you think will become of the tender feelings that they share for each other?

Right from the get go this couple are both nasty trash talkers and one can't imagine any tender marital feelings surviving. And survive they do not. Something comes in to take the place of genuine feeling but it isn't a warm-blooded respect for the other spouse.

Mr. Steele has plenty of writing talent, but it was all of the bitch talking, sisyphean mind-games that would decimate any marriage in a 50-mile radius, and the mean and violent grapple-sex that gave this blackhearted yarn an air of revulsion for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Incredibly insightful observation.

That was exactly what I was feeling after reading a couple of Steele stories but I would never have been able to express it so well.

And do not let morons that criticize you because you did not make up some stupid screen name before posting a comment.

Very well said. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Entertainment!

A 5 star story ... although a smart judge would questioned them more carefully and sorted them out, I would think. But very well told, the agony was really believable, and the ending was great. Awww ... I love a happy ending!

Joanne86Joanne86almost 8 years ago
Love story

I think this ought to be a published novel, I have shed tears along the way reading this beautiful love story and how I wish that this was not now ending but what a beautiful way to end a lovely heart warming story that has everything. Thank you.

xiluaxiluaalmost 8 years ago
good writing but..

I do wonder if the writer is not really a man but a man-hating woman who utilizes her writing skills to undermine, emasculate, and diminish men through her males characters. From reading a couple of the stories, and the comment section of a more than a few others, plus glancing at the content of some of the stories, what I get is a warped version of the male psyche . Guys that are so terribly mistreated, humilliated, genitally inferior to other men as per their wifes, but nonetheless, return back to their bitch of an ex. Too bad, because this author can really write and tell a story.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Pulls a gun at a party?

This is the third time I've read this story--gave it five stars. But, Tiffini's pulling a gun at a birthday party is disturbing and off-putting. Also, she continued to belittle Bruce by praising Stephen's cock and the "fantastic" sex they had. So, something is lacking in their reconciliation. Also, what do they do about Marge? She is a contemptuous bitch who has continually disrespected Bruce.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
A bit of a different story, but I really liked it!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

Just excellent writing.

In real life though, she hurt him, very very badly.

And her comments on the guy she cheated with, was just so cruel.

I dont see how a real life guy would take her back.

Other than that, good story. Could have made the wife more human and less evil though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

a lot of mental anguish from both of them. This was well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

No doubts about it. But even if I could get my head around the gun/suicide thing, I would never be able to reconcile with the humiliating cellphone calls. I say "I" because you've written it from a first person's perspective. I wish I could rate this better than I have, but I just can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story I guess but that ending was trash.

I am guessing you wanted to be dramatic but that was total shit for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hypocrisy?

I don't get how she both wants to be independent and not rely on her husband, and still wants her husband to be a "man" and be the breadwinner. She criticizes him for wanting an "archaic" marriage but at the same time demands he conform to traditional gender roles. Like, what? Pick one! You can't have both.

Would have been nice to see this story from her perspectice too, or at least the part where she realizes her thinking is wrong.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Fairytale ending.......

Nice story but the fairytale ending leaves something to be desired. The bitch will always be a bitch, and a cheating slut. There is simply no way she didn't cheat on him. Even iif she was in the emotional affair stage before the vacation, there were just too many signs it had gotten physical upon her return. Couple that with her attacks on his manhood and no man with even a hint or self respect could possibly want anything more to do with the bitch....ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To anonymous 7/09/16

Beat and funniest comments I have read on lit. Dqs spins a great yarn. But its hard to stomach his male leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never would have taken her back.

Yeah, never is a long time, I know, but I never would have taken her back. She's got no respect for anyone, especially men. Narcissistic to the extreme, sadistic, calculating, juvenile, probably a sociopath. She doesn't believe or feel any different about their relationship than she ever did - she's simply doing whatever is required so she ultimately gets what she wanted in the first place.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her kick him to the curb ASAP, taking his stock in the company and everything else that isn't nailed down, just so she can say, "I divorced you this time, you didn't divorce me - let's see how you like it."

Leave her alone, she's damaged and doesn't want to be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Personnely

I would have shot the bitch in the cunt and uncle fucking steven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story gives me the willies

First she goes on a holiday without him but goes with big dick! Then he wants divorce mum hates his guts, he wants jail instead of her , big cock gets to Fuck her she rings him up while having an orgasm, then she stalks him, he gets drunk fucks her she compares his dick to big cock. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL she pulled a gun on him man, ! and he wants her back ? IS HE CRAZY Love you all GREG! BYE! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Monster-In-Law

I've just read this story again for the, I've lost count how many, time. I have to agree with a previous comment, it gives me the willies also.

The thing that gets me though is that the real problem is the mother. Her failed marriage (I can understand why any husband would run, not walk, away from the old hag that's written in this story) is what poisoned the marriage.

My big problem with the story is when the main character had the chance early on in the video store (I'm actually old enough to remember them) to lay the blame squarely at the feet of the old hag, where it rightly belonged, he didn't.

The wife was becoming her mother's clone and that was the reason for the divorce, why didn't he just let everyone know what a monster his mother-in-law was when he was asked why he wanted a divorce?

Then the wife could decide whether she wanted to be his wife or the the monster's daughter.

And after all is said and done, he takes the errant wife back, but he doesn't demand (not request but demand) that his wife finally accept that she is his partner and has to defend him against the monster. While the mother lives the marriage is in danger, if the wife doesn't clearly declare her alliance to her husband over the hatred her mother has for him, for simply wanting a joining of equals.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Bullshit, all she cared about was money and/or status

Liked the story (5*) but she was as much of a bitch as her mother. She totally dishonored him several times in word and deed. She left him to go to Hawaii because he didn't measure up (cock size? and career?) to her expectations and then tells him that she would have taken him back had he been a beach bum. What Nout those late night calls about Steven's cock? It's not up to her to take him back, she needs to prove that she is a worthy partner. Yeah, I know it's fiction, but aside from being a great fuck, she is a self centered waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
personaly

I would kick the bitch in the cunt and left her to rot. She is not worth pissing on, she is the lowest piece of scum on earth.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Returning to this story after 2 years

Yor writing a reconciliation story certainly has brought out the BTB crowd. I can't count him as a cuckhold as they do though. Hewasright, she was wrong. He extracted himself. She was the one that came crawling back. I thought the love/loathe romp in this chapter is a classic. The revolver at the end was a grreat device to let Tiff save SOME face. She was willing to try it her way; still trust but verify.

Some things that nag me about your tales (seemingly) is that the wife/ex always poisens the well. The tortuous phone calls this time.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
anonymous 7/9/16 one of the best analysis of this authors stories

and Xilua extremely plausible hypothesis that author is really a man hating cunt and not male at all

Either that or and I am serious here, a submissive in a sissified cuckold relationship and this is the best he can come up with in his mind of how a real man is

anonymous 7/9/16 was so spot on and 95% of it applies to all of these author's stories, I think it deserves quoting rerun:

I try not to get psychological about the authors. Despite any Lit ranting, I do appreciate people's efforts. But one really has to ask why this writer has such namby pamby protagonists. They suffer such bitter, scathing, 12-molar acid attacks from their women.

It's not just the mean spirited language itself that these Steele men endure, but an unyielding volley of white-hot pikes hammered straight into the epicenter of their gonads. The very essence of manhood is vaporized with absolutely unpretended glee by Steele-women. That is not a normal situation. In real-world situations that's the type of thing that is implied but rarely brought to fruition. One is left a bit dazed by the gratuitous emotional violence.

In Steele's writing the swishy men, though they be Karate experts or hardbody gym rats, or regular guys, etc, they must be ground down under foot like Cheerios into the pavement, simpering, waffling and tongue-tied all the way. And frankly, they don't exactly triumph in the end. It might seem that they do, but I find myself skeptical.

This husband might believe that his patently deranged wife has changed, but what about her alien bitchqueen reptilian mother? Marry the girl, marry the mother. That's what they say on planet Cuntstink where these two are from.

The men that populate these Steele stories are softer than a trash can peach. It really does make you wonder. Are we supposed to feel that much better when our protagonist gets his pyrrhic victory in the end? I don't get it. Maybe it's too old-fashioned to expect a genuinely likable man to get his sweetheart back. I said sweetheart, not bitch-heart harpy from Hell.

But the real problem with this story is not the conspicuously soft protagonist. The real problem is the horribly hurtful and trashy way that this couple communicates with each other. If you are calling your very own woman, your wife, a "miserable bitch", and the wife makes a fine art of impugning every possible element of the husband's manhood, what do you think will become of the tender feelings that they share for each other?

Right from the get go this couple are both nasty trash talkers and one can't imagine any tender marital feelings surviving. And survive they do not. Something comes in to take the place of genuine feeling but it isn't a warm-blooded respect for the other spouse.

Mr. Steele has plenty of writing talent, but it was all of the bitch talking, sisyphean mind-games that would decimate any marriage in a 50-mile radius, and the mean and violent grapple-sex that gave this blackhearted yarn an air of revulsion for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Sorry, your characters are completely unbelievable. The amount of abuse heaped on the main character and his actions (for not being an actual cuckold) are completely unbelievable and unrealistic. The ending made this seem as if a child is writing it.

This author apparently hates men and in just about every story, the ammount of vitriol, venom, hate that emanates from the female characters just makes me hate the woman, and hate the men for just taking it. When several such stories are writting, I lose respect for the author. He is a good writer I suppose, but his subject are trash. This is a well polished ball of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Conflicted

I wanted to like it, but the characters behaviour doesn't make sense. If the wife was so shallow, shy did he love her, how could she change from being shallow to being not shallow in an instant? Where was the inner wrangling that goes with such a massive internal change? We never hear about him spending time with his girls after the split. If he loves her so much why didn't he raise heaven and earth to come up with the 8k, even robing a bank if needed? People's characters change rarely. And when they do it's as a result of a lot by soul searching process that may result in an epiphany or a gradual realisation. Since people's behaviour are governed by their character, there is a consistency to that behaviour at least from that persons point of view. The problem with this story is that the behaviour inconsistently staggers jaggedly and jarredly from one paradigm to another and accordingly doesn't feel real to the reader. Also, to me at least. The end feels deeply unsatisfying. The heartless materialistic wife gets hubby back simply by saying she will allow him in, but he has to live under the threat of being shit in the balls. It is frustrating to read a story, where the dialogue is good and the writing is good enough to get me to empathise with the lead character, but the story arc is so poor that instead of wanting to think about the story and then search out more of their work, I deeply regret having read it, want to forget it immediately and never read the author again.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Sad

There is a lot of hate in these comments. It is sad. I'm not saying one is right and one is wrong. I'm saying the readers have too much hate☹️

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great story, real to life

The reconcilliation was unusall but well done. He loved her but it wasn't a true marriage. Finally she sees the error of her ways and is willing consead his point. 😍😫👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't rate this one any higher than a 1*

He went back to...HER

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ last comment .... you got it backwards

She came back to HIM. Tiffany admitted she was wrong , accepted HIS terms, begged in front of others for another chance. He gets his daughters back on full time basis as well. Yeah she pulled some low down shit . But she's hot, great in bed like literally no other and has learned a lesson. He had other quality women in the interim and for all Tiffany's faults -

Bruce thinks the upside and admittedly the high maintenance is worth it . She's a tigress. If that's what you are into, then there is no substitute.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
She tortured him and he went back for more???

I enjoyed this story most when he showed that he had a pair by refusing to put up with her torturous behaviour? Now that he is back with her, how is he going to live with the memories of her big cock worship? I hated it when she pulled a gun at a private party in order to get his attention; it seemed like a literary short cut to achieve reconciliation without giving it enough real thought. I have come back to this ending several times and it always leaves me feeling that much is unresolved and, therefore, dissatisfied.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Loved it...

Multiple readings of this one. Five stars. Still a favorite. Just a unique premise.

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Five Stars

I hope you're trying to get this story made into a novel, produced into a play or send it to Larry Levenson productions to be made into a movie for Pixl productions.

I really liked this story. She never cheated before the divorce but, by never committing to him and living as her mother made her suspicious of every male for being a male. That was cheating in a sense. Her being distant from her husband was cruel and unusual treatment. The point you made was her learning what he wanted from her and she gave it to him.

A prenuptial agreement is just a written affirmation of the way she behaved. Her mother was the big influence on her growing up and she learned that not thrusting men was normal that's her mothers fault. Her daughter didn't know how warped her mother had warped her.

Her telling him about him about Stephan wasn't Bragging but, two inches, what was he five inches she wasn't a virgin when they met.

the Jock she was dating when they met could have been five inches too😆. He did have the pleasure of kicking Stephens ass and the having the knowledge that he kicked her to the curb and that he didn't take her. The final part Could have been made smoother without the gun but, in this case it got thier attention in the story. What you wrote is very good that thing about the gun is just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good saga

If it were me I would not touch her with a barge pole, I could never trust her again.

lightlytoastedlightlytoastedover 7 years ago
are you kiddding

there is no way in hell any man with balls would take her back after the way she talked about him and to him calling while she was fucking another man and telling him how big his cock was never happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lonnnng

Sorry but you added way too many words to get to your ending. It should have been a good short story instead of a long Great American Novel.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
a little perspective

His income alone was over 90% of the average for a family with dual incomes in Florida.

He pays the majority of the bills.

So of course he had a hard time coming up with the money to go to Hawaii, because his income was used supporting their family, unlike her income which served her amusement only.

Many of the older comments mention her so much greater income than his, but they fail to take note that her income does not directly benefit their family most of the time.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
So, this is now one of those stories that I just skim occasionally having read it a fair number of times....

But, I still occasionally see something that makes me think...

First this time was the bit where she tells him Stephen is an incredible lover... But, "hey, you're not chopped liver."

Please, Damn him with MORE faint praise... I'm sure THAT'S not going to be the kins of thing going through his head every so often...

Second...

"I won't see you again, Tiff. I can't. This is tearing my heart out. I want you more than I can stand, and I know I can't have you. Because you're not mine. You never have been. There's a part of you that you hold back. I tried to live with you for nearly ten years, praying that you would change. But you never did. You never will, Tiff. I don't think it's in you."

Interesting that she didn't say, "Yes, I was yours. I AM yours."

Oh, and when she said how upset she was with him when he disappeared - how she couldn't find him to yell at him, or fuck him, or tell him how sorry she was... Why would she tell him she was sorry...? She MEANT to hurt him... You telling me in the whole MONTH she was away, though she knew from the first call that he was VERY unhappy and never really got much better, she never tried to empathize with him...? "How would *I* feel if he did this to *me*...?" Since she never talked about it in any conversation while on vacation, I highly doubt it...

Well, it's for him to decide what he can and cannot live with, I guess...

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
Such a sweet ending!

I love it when stories end like this.

Well written and enjoyable and best of all such a sweet and happy ending.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 7 years ago
Fucking beautiful

I've really enjoyed reading this till I got to the second half of the last page where it got me to ask. Why go through all pain and suffering just to go back to her. But I realised it was the was her father did to her mother that made her the way she is, I really loved this story

Top marks

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utter Garbage

Sissy Cuckold writer who never achieves his dream to write The Great American Novel, that can fight but is constantly reminded that everybody has a bigger cocktail than him.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Unrealistic Revolting Characters

These characters are scum. The belief that reconciliation will occur is so outstandingly stupid that authors writing should be shunned.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Utterly implausible!

I found the characters and their positions totally implausible.

If the situation was one tenth as bad as portrayed, the marriage would not have lasted nine days let alone nine years.

And reconciliation at gunpoint?

Not even in America.

I found this an unworthy offering from an author with a great reputation.

I suppose everone is entitled to put in a shocker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I appreciate the efforts....I needed a happy ending after all the grief

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

A woman pulls a .38 out of her handbag, then matching wedding band sets...And he takes her back? What planet are you living on? I wouldn't take her back if she was the last woman on earth. His trouble was that after he got the balls to walk away from Tiffany, he thought with his dick! Such a disappointing ending.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
They were miserable while married

even more miserable after the divorce. In addition to being selfish and demanding she added mental torture.

And they got back together?

Their chances of staying together and being happy are as good as Blockbuster still being a major player in the video rental business.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
I gave you 5* for your writing

But didn't care for your plot at all.

Tiffany was less attractive than AIDS!

You did not sell her as any kind of sympathetic character.

Your portrayal of Tiffany was of a disgusting, useless person where committed relationships are concerned.

Bruce should have punished the devil out of her. What a screwed up bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The protagonist is a piece of useless shit

That guy doesn't make money but want to be the dominant one. Ughh, He is one sorry piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utterly weak

I've noticed in your past stories no matter how horrible the wives were you would make the husbands reconcile with them. No doubt you would've made Bill take Debbie back in WWWM. Tired of reading all your reconcile bs. 1*

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Well-written and I Liked it,But...

An interesting story,if a little on the "hard to believe" side.

Bruce had to be aware of her selfish,keep things separate tendencies before he married her. That seemed to be the crux of his leaving her 8 years after marriage.

If he had a backbone,he would have shied away from marrying her and most of this story never would have happened!

At least he finally wised up and left her when he was excluded from the month-long trip to Hawaii when the rest of the family,and shark big-dicked Uncle Stephen.

After Tiffany called him to let him hear the sounds of her fucking Big-dicked Stephen,and the demeaning things she said to her Ex during the action,there's no way in hell that he should ever go back to her! No way,No how!!

- My final take from the way the story ended was that Bruce was as screwed up as Tiffany,just in different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unjustified

The ending just seems so unjustified, the story evokes a lot of strong emotion particularly early on but none of it ever gets mollified. The lack of respect, materialism and vulgar antics of the wife just made her seem like such an unredeemable character and that she gets what she wants without any sort of attempt at redemption is sour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As she walked towards the door

He called out "Tiff". She turned with an expectant look in her eyes only to find him toss the ring box to her.

"Take your trash with you".

Well she got her answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Much Depth

This story is very good.. Those who think he is a wimp do not know what true love is, that which can overcome. The guilty party here was obviously corrupted by her mother, but her love for him finally brought her to the truth. His love for her abounded his hurt, as it should. This was a very good story. I expect some to kick my comment, but that is OK, maybe the experience of true, abiding may you experience some day. 5 stars.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
Male figure?

This is the third time i´ve read this story, abd it just keeps getting worse. This man ( well really you can´t call him a man) anyway He´s to lazy to try to take care of his family instead he expects his wife to work and take care of him and when she refuses. He´s hurt and leaves her and his daughters. I say good for her for taking her time to play the field first. After all, she had said she could get him back whenever she wanted. And she did. Another think is the dates. You need to check your dates before printing. The girls said uncle big dick had cooled it of with their mom for four months and they hadn´t seen him at all for the last two months. But later on you say that it had been six months since your divorce from Tiff? So how was uncle big dick fucking your wife after your divorce.? Only way I can think of is if your wife recorded themselfs while in Hawaii to replay back for you after she got back. Or can you explain? Well It was a good story I really did enjoyed it and might read it again despite the conflicts on the dates as those I mentioned aren the only ones I saw there. I still like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
have to say

I really liked it. Thank you for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony wouldn't know a good story if it fucked him in the ass.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Back again

Thanks

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Most Satisfying Conclusion....

....to a deeply moving story. I have to say that I relate strongly to the central premise of Tiffany's irrational need for control of all aspects of the relationship and withholding herself from a full partnership because I was once married to a woman with the same kind of trust issues.

"How do you pay for the sins of an errant father?"

It's damn near impossible, let me tell you. I tried for almost 15 years, subjected to frequent screaming fits fueled by irrational suspicion and jealousy, and I never strayed, never even thought about it! I was also driven damn near to bankruptcy by her profligate spending habits. We were little more that roommates, not even good friends, when she decided to leave me. It didn't take long for the relief to well up in me and free me to pursue the rest of my life, deeply scarred, but still living.

So while I felt that the entire Hawaii trip was a cruel slap in the face (and Brian's reaction appropriate), and the savage phone calls while she was having sex were intolerably cruel (I would NEVER have stayed on the line for that!), it is with joyful tears in my eyes that I cheer Tiffany's rebirth and renewal, finally shedding the specter of her father's betrayal and her mother's poisoning of her mind.

In MY never-to-be-written sequel to this story, Tiff has the presence of mind to put some serious distance between Marge and the reunited family, so her poisonous bile doesn't get passed on to the girls any more than it already has....

Thanks, DQS!

PencarrowPencarrowabout 7 years ago
LOVED IT - 5 STARS

After I read "When we were married" in one sitting last year I was wrought. I felt so much pain for the husband that I was wary of reading any more of your stories, but being the old softy romantic I really am I loved this one.

Thanks, fantastic writing.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Freaking Splendid!

5 well deserved Stars. What an emotional roller coaster of a read. Terrific story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still one of the very best stories on this site!

I just read it again. An excellent read, full of emotion and great dialogue. Too bad DQS isn't submitting a story on this St Patty's Day. He's definitely a legend.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 7 years ago
Good, but too long....

You could have forced your character, Tiffany, to come to her senses much sooner.

Send me a message if you wish to discuss it; not going to try to criticize you, nor try to rewrite your story, in front of others.

lightlytoastedlightlytoastedabout 7 years ago

any man that would put up with that kind of bullshit from a woman that said she loved him, hate to think she would do if she hated him .And who in their right mind would make A CAREER in a blockbuster video store really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You probably won't read this, but...

I hate RAAC stories. This is one of them so I hated it. He's a wimp. BTW are you enjoying the money you stole from people selling a novel without ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE COMMENTS

She-it man! You either love the story or hate it! There's no need for you to insult the Author! This is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! It's FICTION IT'S NOT REAL!

Having said that with the population we've got this could be a true story? NAH COULDN'T BE COULD IT? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH OH! ( sounds like walking over hot coals) If you want to castigate me over my comments GO FUCK YOURSELF ! BYE!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Dissappointing RAAC garbage

After the sex call and when she calmly told him that he could never satisfy her as well as Stephen, no sane man would take her back. Even later she never denied that she enjoyed Stephen more.

She hurt him in the worst way a woman can, some things are just unforgivable. He has plenty of options to move on with

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Since the ex apparently runs around pantyless, I also can't see why he wants to get back with someone that has turned into a slut that flashes her pussy to strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Don't know why people who do not like the story line have to denigrate it! If you do not like those kind of endings, just say so. I personally am a fan of "happy ever afters" and wish more authors would use that approach, but everyone has different tastes. I assume that you have moved on, as there is no new content from you on literotica. I am sorry that is the case, as you are an excellent story teller and I thoroughly enjoy your work, regardless of how the story turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As Batman would say!

You poor "DE-LOOTED FOOLS" (batman of the 60's) if you thought his was a bad story! One might think you're either a jealous person or just stupid. Save the BS for people who can't read. FIVE STARS

1...34567...13
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous