All Comments on 'Separated for a While'

by assbr

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one dumb bastard

cockold

labigqlabigqabout 14 years ago
WTF

Is this your special education homework? LOL

meridiasmeridiasabout 14 years ago
......

You actually spent time on this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid Story

Sorry. this is one of the dumbest stories I have ever read. It has no redeeming merit.

the Ct. Yankee

ConqueredConqueredabout 14 years ago
I liked this story . . .

I would have liked the last part to be longer. Good work!

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Where is he or she?

Is there an editor in the house? Let's hope he or she has scissors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I think you posted on the wrong site

You must have intended to put it on Illiterotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tonight

Tonight when you go to bed take a pill and hopefully when you wake up you will have a brain because anybody who wrote this story is brainless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get 10 editors and a ghost writer

It was really really bad

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Sorry but this was awful

The grammar was terrible, like a kid had written it. The content was worse. There was no development of the characters at all. They are two dimensional, flat. They are both portrayed as mindless fools. There is no reason his wife cuts him off from sex and the reason she uses to choose him is idiotic. He doesn't seem like a cuckold personality and yet he allows himself to be cuckolded almost mindlessly. Neither of them exhibit any emotions, it is like two computers talking to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That bad!

I say you skip so words it to understand. maybe in your country people talk groups words, but not English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Hokey Smokey bat man, that was fucking awful, in fact it was so bad on so many levels all I will say is I'm glad you and the little woman are good. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That was hilarious....

That was written like a 3rd grade Just Plain Bob story. I normally do not complain about spelling or grammer, but that only works if it is a story. I do want to thank you for keeping it short though, and for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
take my wife...

i want to share my wife .....but i am in backword area tell me what i do?????

looking4itlooking4itabout 14 years ago
I am...

...literally hoping that English is your second language. If it is not, well, English is still your second language. It would have been nice to know just exactly what everyone said with the right words and all. Thankfully, it was only 1 page and I skimmed it fast once I realized that it was impossible to really read it. Beyond the grammar and wrong words was the plot, ugh, it was one of the worst I've read here. Either get some help in your writing or please save it for yourself.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Sorry, But...

Sorry, good try, but really not a good storyline....why in the world would he even stay with her after being treated that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How old are you 12?

Use a spell checker at least. I couldn't finish the story is was so bad. As for the bits I did read? you loving wife fucks her boss many times over and the only reason she fucks you, there is no love or respect, is because your cum tastes better than her boses? What the Fuck are you on? Whatever it is cut down. Real soon.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Opinion

I recommend you leave your stories on your personal computer and never share them with the public again. Be sure to label all your story files "SELF ABUSE".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hay CUCK:

Not good. just another poor attempt at a cuck and his slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worst ever

On many levels, this is arguably the worst story I have ever read on this site.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 14 years ago
Hmm.

Reads like you lost inspiration towards the end, and rather than wait to get it back you just pasted something on to get it out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I can't believe this!

Spelling, grammar, sentence construction, plot, character development, ending...all of these are the worst that I have seen on Lit.com in a while.

When you get out of middle school, concentrate on high school and then look for a job.

Oh, My!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Stop

I'm no literary critic and this is my first comment. PLEASE STOP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Write a summary of a phonebook

It should be a better story then this, eeeh, I don't know what to call it!

Regards Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This was bad on many levels

I enjoyed the man's thought processes but other than that, the story was horrible.

Please find an editor before you attempt to write again. I also agree with the comment that said it seemed like you ran out of inspiration at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
braindead

those characters must be, readers who could appreciate this too. Unless it was supposed to be in the "humour" categorie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks for the LAUGH

My jaws and stomach is paining from the laugh this story gave me. Thanks mate! And carry one writing such JOKES.

datadyndatadynabout 14 years ago
BR you are spot on

BR you are spot on with your name as you are an ass indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?

Is this supposed to be a joke. Get real. Rethink your future in writing erotica, you have none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what was that?

never saw a dumber plot. as a joke it was a bad one where nobody laughed as a story, everything is missing, characters, intro of the couple ....... and what should have been erotic here ?

JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 14 years ago
This has to be a joke

I stopped counting errors at 100.

Improper words, no punctuation, misspellings, wrong words, and tense shifts (often within a single sentence).

Not to mention the lousy plot, which is badly developed and populated with crappy characters.

I made a quick survey of some of your other works. They're all generally about this bad.

You must be writing for your own pleasure, 'cause it sure ain't for mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not worth the read

too shallow and trite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you tasted

worst so you leave and never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F.

I didn't know that this site let 6-yr old foreign exchange students post stories here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Doesn't this site have ANY standards at all?

Whoever you are you cannot communicate in English well enough to author ANYTHING for the public. Your writing is PAINFUL to read. Stop and never do it again. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sad

Sorry, he should of dumped the cheater. No reason for what she said was given. From you story you have to wonder why she did it other to enhance her position at work. She will cheat again, there will be no happily ever after. She is a cheater and she will cheat again. He did what his wife asked and left the house with no problem. She cheated and showed the whole world on the internet. She doesn't deserve you. Might want to have someone proof read before submitting.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
B.S,

This story was fine except for the Ending. I would have Divorced the Bitch and let her Tiny Dick Boss have Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your english is be

Your english is be all busticated. It's like reading something authored by a dyslexic elementary school child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DUMB

Dumb and Dumber

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's Good

You need more description in the story. She apparently tastes her husband's cum and decides her mariage/husband is worth keeping. She was very nasty to her husband during her cheating. There was no indication as to why? He accepted these insults and again, why? He should divorce her and sue her boss and the company for alienation of affection. Let her fuck a little cock and eat bad tasting cum forever.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 14 years ago
Crap!

I have a six year old that writes better english than you.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
WTF! You've got to be shittin me!

There are no words for this piece of shit!

That was ca ca, crap, dung, BM, Poo, = pile of steaming SHIT!

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Reely Reelly Baaad!

Obvuosley Inglish is secend langwage, but issa wimp yer first choice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stop

Wimp story, bad english, stop writting and save yourself a lot of trouble.

88girfriend88girfriendabout 14 years ago
Keep trying

You may want to look at the editors that this site offers. Your story was OK you have done better in the past. You need to expand the story a bit seems to stop kinda short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

Just stupid. You're testing to see if we're all as stupid as you...right?

Quit - Just quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrible

One of the truly awful stories on literotica. Your command of grammer is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Are you?

1. Retarded, 2. A moron, 3. Too young or illiterate to understand what you are writing about, 4. Crazy 5. Other, or 6. Some combination of these? This is truely awful! The jealous husband just sits there while the wife does a semen taste test?? OMG WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't quit your day job - at Taco Time

You have got to be kidding me. Have you ever heard of Spell Check? Awful. Try again but keep it to yourself.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Silly

What a waste!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a piece of CRAP

Nothing need be said more than that!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Are You Serious?

They let you post this tale? This is a joke, right?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HIS FIRST IDEA

fuck her...kick his ass....and then adios and lawyersville, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope you were drunk when you wrote this

Did you even proofread it once before sending it in? The story is stupid. No explanation why wife wants to fuck the boss or why husband would put up with it. Please don't write any more stories. I hope this was a parody but you have no talent. Stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF that was a bad stroy. I was sure he would trash her whore ass

never told us why ity happened and never NEVER did he get mad and get any revenge!!! bad bad story

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Either English Is Not Your 1st Language

or BADLY need an editor. By the way, the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Who the fuck cares, dump her ass cuckie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this sucks in so many ways

1) the story itself

2) spelling

3) the wrong word for the context

4) grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need grammar lessons

I hope this was written by a non-English speaker. If not, the writer is a moron and should never post another story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Asian porn writers make the same grammar and spelling mistakesm.

Jesus, look spot see jane suck dicks dick, my first grade reader was Better written....

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
huh?

Undoubtedly the stupidest shit I have ever read. Please stop writing and choke on a dick.(you'd like that)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
really,really bad

get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Retarded?

Why waste the effort to send this garbage in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the FUCK was that?

Did you set out to shit on this website or was it by accident?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not

Not worth a comment. But I couldn't just let it pass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Dumbest thing I've ever read

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
never again

Thought I had read some bad stories but boy was I wrong.Please don't give up your day job

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Garbage

I think you had no intention of writing a serious story I think you typed this shite I don't ut to,get a reactor on and you have, well done. Now that you've achieved your stupid aim perhaps you'll find another avenue of interest and move on. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please stop looking for shock and awe you pathetic shitturd

You are a lonely smuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why would he even think of keeping the bitch when she told him she was getting sex elsewhere it would have been time to go and find someone who will stay faithful not that whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why did you bother?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

One of the worst stories I have read. Another Wimpy Sissy Boy used by a slut wife for her own satisfaction

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Awful

Find some balls!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This insults the term awful. I was thinking unspeakable.

hobie1010hobie1010about 3 years ago
This was

Beyond pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was beyond bad, please no more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

do not write anymore that is disgusting

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 months ago

This is illiterate, even for an obvious non-English speaker/writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous