Serena's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue suddenly darted in my ear, and my knees buckled, causing me to straddle her thigh with all my weight. She felt so solid, unlike any woman I had ever been with.

And she spoke unlike any woman I had ever known. I was appalled by her accusation. No one had ever called me a pussy, much less a woman! This was getting out of hand, I had to stop it!

"But this is so wrong...I'm the head of legal...we could both lose our jobs...it's too risky...we're in the boss's house for God's sake..."

Serena lifted her head and stood straighter, giving me an amused look.

"You're such a boot-licking minion," she scoffed. "I, on the other hand, have a problem with authority. And you're a very convenient way to rebel, Josh."

With a quick movement of her hand, she yanked her sweater aside and exposed a luscious pink nipple, just even with my mouth. She squeezed with one hand shaping her breast into a delectable cone. Then she turned her torso, forcing it into my face.

I had no idea what her words meant. Rebellion was the last thing on my mind. I just wanted to fit in and not mess up my job. But her tit was so fucking perfect...I couldn't resist slurping it in.

I licked and suckled at her, luxuriating in the depth and firmness of her supple breast pressing into my nose. Her skin tasted sweet, and her natural odors were incredibly soft and feminine, contrasting with the strength she showed in pinning me to the column. I couldn't help humping my cock against her leg.

One of her hands took mine and placed it on the back of her stocking-clad thigh. Her thick leg felt incredibly firm. She pressed it upward, encouraging me to probe further. I slid my fingers up and was surprised to glide over a stocking top and onto bare skin. I quickly moved my other hand to do the same, rubbing both hands over her large taut ass as I continued to devour her breast. I was surprised to find nothing but bare skin beneath the skirt. Was she wearing a thong, or...?

Serena suddenly pulled her leg back from my crotch and before I knew it, my pants were around my knees. I had a last vestige of propriety hit me and I pulled off her breast, looking up at her face. Her expression was frantic, like an animal in heat.

"No...I can't," I squeaked, appalled by my feeble voice.

"Did I say you had a choice in the matter?" she retorted imperiously.

Before I could object further, Serena tipped my head back and kissed me even more aggressively than before, as if she were trying to dive inside my mouth. Her breasts mashed into my shoulders, pinning me harder into the column. A different sense of discomfort washed over me as I realized I had lost control of the situation. Yes, part of me wanted her. But she had taken the lead entirely. I had never been with a woman who took control like that. It felt unnatural, even frightening.

My emotions quickly seesawed to pleasure as her hand took hold of my cock and began stroking. My eyes closed and I again felt my legs turn to jelly as tingles ran up and down my spine. Yet her strong body held me against the pole, supporting my weight as her hand jacked me down below.

Unexpectedly, she began to slide down, tipping my head forward and even with hers, her lips still pressed against mine. Then I felt her legs split and her knees glide past the sides of my thighs. My cock slid through something soft, hot and wet. I let out a spontaneous whimper and opened my eyes in surprise to see her looking straight back into them, her green irises shimmering with anticipation.

A strange sensation suddenly hit my cock, like a pulse of current running through it, then pressure from all sides, then searing heat, and churning liquid.

I sucked in a breath and gasped. My whole body flinched, then shivered. I felt her lips curl up into a knowing smile and she chuckled with satisfaction, as if my reaction had been amusingly predictable.

Slowly her hips pulled back, and I felt my cock slide part way out of her. The slick friction of her labia caused me to shudder again. Unexpectedly, her tongue flicked out and licked up the side of my cheek, almost to my eye before veering toward me ear. Then her hips pushed down and forward decisively, shoving me hard into the column, taking me straight down to the hilt. I felt exhilarated yet crushed at the same time.

"I bet you've never been fucked like this before," Serena whispered in my ear.

She shoved her tongue deep inside my ear again and my eyes rolled back.

"Serena, I..." I tried to object, yet I had no words.

With a sudden burst of energy and urgency, Serena pulled back and thrust again, harder and faster. My back slammed painfully into the column as her powerful hips shoved forward. I tried to push back, but I had no leverage, and she was freakishly strong. I had no choice but to stay in place and brace for her next onslaught.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed, my emotions a cacophony of fear, pain and lust. I felt ashamed that a woman could dominate me like this -- and that I could still be hard in spite of such debasement.

I tried to stand rigid, yet my body began to crumple and cower as she thrusted again and again, over and over. Fucking me senseless against the pole.

Suddenly, her tongue pulled from my ear and slid back to my cheek, then her whole mouth opened and closed over my nose, sucking it in, tonguing my nostrils. I had to shut my eyelids as she slid around my face, licking and slobbering all over, wiping her plump lips around my eyes and cheeks, biting my earlobes, spitting and sucking back in her saliva. Devouring my head while her sopping pussy consumed my cock.

I was completely in shock, confused by her bizarre assault to my face. I couldn't tell if it was an intentional act or something more spontaneous, driven by an instinctual desire to feast on her prey and assert her dominance.

My brain felt useless, nothing made sense -- how fast the situation developed, how brazenly she had taken my cock inside her, how strangely and aggressively she attacked my face with her mouth. I was just a tasty morsel to her, an object to exploit...a convenient cock to plunder, in rebellion against an authority unknown.

Without warning, her gyrations and licking stopped and her crotch rammed hard into mine, grinding my hips painfully into the pole. She breathed heavily through her mouth with her eyes closed, lost in momentary elation.

Then I felt it. The current. Again, running through my rod. But this time it didn't stop, rather it rose in intensity, undulating, rolling, squeezing. My breathing grew short. Serena's eyelids flicked open.

"Give it to me now, Josh," Serena ordered. "I want to feel you squirting inside me."

Her vaginal muscles suddenly bore down, squeezing my shaft from all sides. And my cum shot out like an exploding geyser, gush after gush pouring forth as her pussy pumped and milked me. I tried to thrust with each burst, to give it to her. But instead, she held me fast, taking it from me.

"That's it! I can feel the little squirts," Serena gasped with delight. "I just knew you wanted me! Back at the party your little doe eyes were practically begging me to take you."

As she said it, her cunt compressed one last time, squishing out the last of my seed. My knees bent, but instead of sliding down the column, my feet lifted off the ground. I hung in place panting loudly, supported by Serena's surprising strength. For a moment I felt like I was floating.

After several seconds of suspended silence, I sensed her pressure on my midsection begin to relax, and she gently edged away, seemingly concerned that I found my footing. Then her knees unbent from around the sides of my legs and she stood, my penis sliding out of her with an audible pop. The cold air was a surprising contrast to the intense heat of her box. I shivered.

"Wow, thanks Josh! What a great Christmas gift! Such a fun little toy to play with...my little stocking stuffer," Serena said with a giggle and ruffle of my hair, her demeanor suddenly playful, almost juvenile. Then she bent down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I guess that makes you my Secret Santa."

With a wink, she lifted the Santa hat from her head and placed it on mine, then impishly pulled it down over my eyes. It struck me that my head was at least a size smaller than hers.

By the time I managed to tip it up, Serena was already at the door.

"Wait!" I called, and she turned back just as her hand began to pull on the knob. I paused, not knowing what I wanted to say, only aware I didn't want our encounter to end like this. I was so confused. Then I blurted out stupidly, "Um, I don't even know what department you're in."

Serena cocked her head and looked at me with amusement, then she issued a brief chuckle and stepped through the door, letting it swing shut behind her.

As the latch clicked, a wave of emotions hit me. I suddenly felt used and dirty. Her earlier words flashed through my head:

Would you mind if I took advantage of you?

Had she planned this all along?

...when I want something...I fucking take it.

Was our encounter even consensual, or had she actually taken advantage of me?

Did I say you had a choice in the matter?

Did I make a choice, or had it all been forced on me? Wait, had I been raped?

...your little doe eyes were practically begging me to take you.

Was I really that meek and helpless? Did I send the wrong signals? Was it my fault this happened?

Then a different reality hit -- I was just a week into my new job as head of legal and I just had sex with a colleague in the boss's house. Had anyone seen us walk into the gym?

I guess that makes you my Secret Santa.

Would she tell anyone or was it our little secret?

What a great Christmas gift! ...my little stocking stuffer.

Was I just an object to her, something to stuff inside her to get off? Did she plan use me again or had she gotten all she wanted?

Finally, I looked down and saw my softening cock, still slick with her juices, cold from evaporation. I could smell the pungent aroma of her sex and the stale odor of my spent semen. An image of her pegging me into the pole hit me, and I felt scared and exhilarated at the same time. Nothing made sense. I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened.

To my chagrin, voices spoke loudly outside the door. I suddenly panicked and frantically pulled up my briefs, shoving my semi-hard cock into the pouch. I tucked my shirt into my pants and zipped, then grasped around for the button. I realized it was gone, ripped right off by Serena.

I hastily pulled my vest down to cover the open flap, then I walked over to the door and reached for the handle, only then noticing how much my hand was shaking. I needed to calm down before rejoining the party. I decided to find a sink to splash some water on my face. After a few moments of searching, I spotted the entrance to a bathroom.

Walking in, I turned on the sink and filled my hands. Just before dousing myself, I looked in the mirror and froze in surprise. My entire face was covered in smudges of lipstick: my nose, lips, cheeks and brow -- even my ears.

I was brought back to the moment when she devoured my face in a fit of primal urge. Again, I felt uneasy, yet I felt my dick perk up in my pants. I couldn't understand why. It was all so embarrassing.

As I stared longer at my face, I thought of myself cumming at her command. And this is what I looked like! Not the handsome, svelte swimmer I envisioned myself as, but a fucking clown. Made up by the red-headed minx as if she wanted me that way. So she could laugh at me as her dexterous pussy milked out my sperm.

You're a fun little toy to play with.

God, I felt so humiliated!

I grabbed a towel and began scrubbing as hard as I could, rinsing and rubbing over and over until I felt my cheeks starting to chafe.

"Fuck her!" I cried aloud, feeling suddenly steeled by the emotional outburst, finally finding my voice, belatedly screwing up the courage to fight back.

Once satisfied that my face was clean, I stepped from the bathroom and walked out the door into the party. I was determined to find Serena and pull her aside, to tell her what she did wasn't acceptable, that I wasn't her little toy, that it would never happen again!

As I strode into the main room, I registered that the crowd had grown. I looked around for Serena and spotted her across the room on the edge of a large throng of employees. She was holding a compact and applying fresh lipstick.

I weaved and pushed my way past several groups of people, all laughing and carousing drunkenly, until I finally walked up on the woman who had taken me against my will. She casually put her make-up in her purse and seemed to chuckle dismissively as I squared my shoulders to speak.

"We need to talk," I said assertively, tipping my head back to look her in the eye.

Ding, ding, ding.

Someone to my left was clinking a glass. I turned and was surprised to see it was the CEO, Mr. McGregor, tapping a highball with a spoon.

"Hi folks, quiet down," he called with another set of clinks. "I have a couple things to share."

I felt something tug at my brow and turned to see Serena reclaiming her Santa hat from my head. Almost as if she had been expecting the delivery. She placed it on her red tresses and tilted it sassily to one side. The room grew quiet.

"First off, I wanted to introduce everyone to a new member of the executive team who started last week," the CEO announced as he looked in my direction and beckoned me forward. "This is Josh Beckett, our new general counsel. He comes to us straight from New York City and before that, Harvard Law."

I stepped toward Mr. McGregor, only then remembering how uncommonly tall he was at 6'8". He had once played college basketball and I had looked up his stats before my interview.

"Let's give him a cheery holiday welcome, shall we?" the CEO boomed.

A smattering of people called out "Welcome, Josh!" and "Merry Christmas!" as I waved awkwardly. It all felt very forced and uncomfortable. Not to mention, I couldn't shake the feeling that I still had lipstick on my face...or the sense of guilt that I already failed in my job by following Serena through that door...

"And I have some other news that I'm eager to share about someone you all know well," Mr. McGregor added with a smile. "Serena, can you step forward?"

I briefly wondered if she had just been promoted, as her tall form slid past me. I caught a whiff of her hair and my cock twitched. Then I noticed her wink at the CEO, and I felt a strange sense of jealousy. Was she possibly fucking the boss, too?

"Most of you know that Serena reached an important milestone last month," the CEO announced to a few loud whoops from the crowd. "It seems like only yesterday that she was darting in and out of cubicles, making a playroom of our headquarters."

My stomach suddenly dropped. The staff paying homage...the two bourbons...rebellion against authority...

"And I couldn't be a prouder father to share that she just received her early acceptance to Harvard to pursue her bachelor's in economics next fall!"

Serena beamed with a broad smile as the assembled mass clapped and cheered loudly. Her eyes panned across the crowd, moving slowly toward my side of the room. I felt like curling up in a ball and hiding as the depth of my misdeed and degradation became clear.

"Glad to hear you're all fans of Serena," her father called out as the cheers died down, then he added with a laugh, "It won't be too long before she's calling the shots around here."

At that moment, Serena's eyes landed on me. One side of her lip curled up and she winked. I suddenly felt a little squirt down below from her little toy. And somehow, I knew that she could feel it too.

///

12