All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments (Page 2)
tsykes2005tsykes2005over 14 years ago
amazing

i read damn dress and this story is much better best story i read on literotica update on sonny and his girl plz loved

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wait..... listen

What was the point of putting sonny and the black girl in there? R u gonna do something with that or was that there just because? Please do something with. I think it would be really great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very sad now

that this story is at it's end, i've read it many a times tho' since months ago, u write so well and u draw me into the story with ease, i don't know what to now. :>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
By far the BEST!

This is by far one of the BEST stories on this site. Oh, and VERY excited to read that there may be a follow-up to the Sienna/Brandon story. I love how you intregrated the two powerhouse men (Nic/Brendon) into this story.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Wonderful ending!!!!!

So glad it all worked out for them. I love your stories, so intense! Can't wait to read the new ones. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PERFECT!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read. You are truly talented. Since I've been reading this story, I can't Nic Andretti out of my head. Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story

Nice plot, excellent writing skills could use little bit more sexy writing, like husband or BF having good sex with pregnant/lactating wife or GF. and little bit more sexy story lines with Navy seals and characters like BT & Nic in the story. Can't wait for your next Sexy story/stories. Please continue

VirginKatVirginKatover 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!

Great story!! I loved it and im going to read it again. Keep the great stories comin b'coz im addicted to them.

**Luvvies**

AmaveilAmaveilover 14 years ago
DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDAAAAAAMMMMNN

THAT, was the bomb. I never thought I could love this story like your first, but I did. The things he said in Italian, were hot. It sounded moreromantic and heartwarming when he said them in Italian. I love Sienna, Brandon, Victoria, and Brandon. Loves You Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dope

loved it. i felt like i was reading a bool with a few good parts to play with myself ...... it wAs awesome love the whole mob thingg

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please

could you make a Christmas and new year's special with nick and victoria? Please?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

You are awesome

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 14 years ago
Loved It!

Hi Soular,

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I must say that Jimmy put in the mind of Bobby Baccalieri from the Sopranos...was he maybe the basis for Jimmy? Thanks for a good read!

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaover 14 years ago
You make reading fun.

I'm just saying. :D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're an awesome fucking writer ...

When will the sequel starrring Sonny & his girl come out?

:p

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Undescribable

You are a fucking amazing writer! Excuse my language, but your story was so good that I actually see the images and it felt like I was really there. Please continue to keep writing. To be honest your stories relax me and allow me to escape from my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Very good

This was a great story. I enjoyed every moment of it. As far fetched as the plot is the emotions in the story are real enough to make you glue your face to the computer. At the end when you mentioned "TangledinYou" bells started going off. Your both incredible freelance writers and you need to get your work published especially this story ASAP. Thank you for the excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome story!

I couldn't stop tear my eyes away from this story. It's that good. Please me know should you ever publish your work. I'll be first in line to buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story!

i loved it. i felt the character were well developed and the pace that their relationship grew was very believable :)

-twicharmed

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
really loved it

I love the way you tell your stories, you make them come alive in my imagination.

Loved the characters and the set-up for Sonny. He's the kind of person you don't really like, but who somewhere keeps you interested. I''m looking forward to reading his story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sonny

is there more to sonny?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks

The best erotic story I've read. Thanks for a happy ending. You should be published! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This story is sooo...

Freakin good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

From the beginning to end this story was amazing! Loved the background and sexy bits..keep writing these awesome tales. Plz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

I luv this story! I read it on fanfiction but then it wasn't there anymore and i read that it was copyrighted. I felt so bad. But then i read it here and gosh, was it amazing! from teh begining to the end! just great! i've been going crazy for this story! it was an amazing plot line and very well written. You should publish it fo real!!!

-sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

It was really a good story....Keep writing...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

omg ii love this story so much it reminds me of my life..well kind of :)

you should keep writing more stories such as this one !

- Good Luck !

AmillionAmillionalmost 14 years ago
Greatness!!!

I took all weekend to read this story! One of the BEST I have ever read!!!! Loved the storyline, the characters, everything!! You are a wonderful writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!!

this story was amazing! the way u described the emotion victoria went through while with nic made me cry with her and laugh with her and everything in between! i love the characters! ur a GREAT writer! keep it up! thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is the 2nd time i've read this story, and i still cannot get over how AMAZING it is! You Frickin rock! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wow...

peethreepeethreealmost 14 years ago
Great...

Rereading this story for the 2nd or 3rd time and it is still great...now bring on Gabriella!!

LLovesJ12LLovesJ12almost 14 years ago
Beautiful, Amazing...you are truly gifted!

This was the 2nd time I read this story and it was just as good if not better than the first time I read it. I felt the the fear, the anger, the pain, love and every other emotion in between with Nic and Victoria. It was a great read.

I also read Damn Dress and let me say, WOW! You have a wonderful talent in envoking raw emotions that not only the characters feel but also the reader. I cried with Brandon and Sienna, with Jackson and felt the joy of them all with the birth of Brienna.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us all.

moonbaby10moonbaby10almost 14 years ago

You are truly talented. This is hands down one of the greatest stories that Ive ever read! Amazing plot and story line and the character development was right on!. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE Nic omgee lol

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
Don't want it to end...

Like your other stories, I am so very pleased. I really loved this one as much as DAMN DRESS, and I didn't think that would be possible. It was great the way you brought your other characters (that I also liked) into this story.

You are so very talented. I look forward to reading more of Gabriella and your future work.

Take care and thank you for sharing.

nene22nene22almost 14 years ago
Wow

I finished the story last week and came back today to write a small thank you. I love love loved this story you totally made me love Nic, it's not easy to turn an asshole into a loveable guy. Ok I know people have been asking but when can we expect Sonny's story????? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOLY CRAP!! MInd Blowing Stuff

This story was ah-mazing....and I'm not saying that just to say that...I absolutely whole-heartedly loved every word in this story...so much so that I didn't even want to shut my computer down to sleep...I only hope that you continue to use your gift for writing because you definitely have the talent... I can't wait to get started on you're other stories :)

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
AH!!!!!! ~

BEST LITEROTICA STORY EVER!!!!

It is 8am and I could not tear myself from you story.

I havent slept but it was SOOOO worth it!

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!

This was so incredible and just amazing. And they are such a cute couple. Perfection!!!! <33333333333333333333

SexMoneyWineSexMoneyWineover 13 years ago

This story was so amazing. It made me cry. Truly indescribable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Good

This story is so awesome. I've spent the last 3 hours reading it all the way through. So well written, I was totally engrossed in this story

missingit610missingit610over 13 years ago
Amazing even the second time

I loved this story and decided to read it again while waiting for the rest of Gabriella 8 & 9. You truly are a great writer!

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 13 years ago

I found this story this past Labor Day and you had me absolutely freaking hooked. This is by far the most amazingly well written story that I have read thus far on this site.

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 13 years ago

I found this story this past Labor Day and you had me absolutely freaking hooked. This is by far the most amazingly well written story that I have read thus far on this site.

Thanks....

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Congratulations, soular!!!

Hearty congratulations for your multiple nominations in the 11th Annual Literotica Awards! Your nominations are in five categories this year:

Interracial Love- Seven Days

Sexiest Female- Victoria Davis in Seven Days

Sexiest Male- Nic Andretti in Seven Days

Most Literary/Genre Transcending- Seven Days

Most Influential Writer of 2009

I hope your many fans will take the time to vote for you in all five categories.

I'm very proud of you, soular, and just as I said last year, you'd win every award if it were up to me.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
uhmm.

Loved it!! You are absolutely amazing. I seriously wanted to find myself my very own Nic and only from reading the first ch. :] Great Job. Im totally gonna read about Sonny...even though he's a bit of a jerk :] jerks need love too. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
aaaaaaaaaah

this is my umpteen time reading this story, and still i cry when nic hurts victoria but his harsh words, and still i sigh, wanting so much to be victoria lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing Writing

One of the best stories I have ever read. Looking forward to the next series. Great work.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Congratulations, soular!!!

Hearty congratulations for your wins in the 11th Annual Literotica Awards for this chapter of Seven Days, as well as your wins for chapter seven and your win as most influential author of 2009. All five of your wins were very much deserved, in my opinion, and I'm extremely proud of you. It's good to see your exceptional talent rewarded.

J

NefatiriNefatiriover 13 years ago
Nic, Nic, Nic

Nic definitely goes into the logs of hottest fictional characters. You did a fantastic job with Him and I can see myself wanting my own mob boss:) Great story, loved it. Now I need to repay a sleep debt........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I just read this story in a few days and it was off the chain.

You are an excellent writer.

Thanks

Moni

babygirl1987babygirl1987over 13 years ago
aboslutely loved it

I have read this story a few times now and it gets better everytime. I have also read Damn dress and I love it as well. Keep up the good work!! I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I've only just discovered this website but I loved this story and read it in about two and a half days, got to love the Blackberry. Nic is soo scary but very sexy ;-)

Looking forward to reading more

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I didn't want it to end!

I enjoyed this story so much! I just couldn't put it down!!! I was up for the past few nights reading it because I so badly wanted to know what was going to happen next. I felt like I was on a emotional roller coaster along w/ the characters. I really HATED Nic for a while, but ended up liking him in the end. I wish that this story didn't have to end because I liked it that much. It was written so well. I will definitely be reading more stories from you!

love_addict7love_addict7over 13 years ago
Fav story yet!!

OMG i am so in love with this story! It took me about four hours to finish the story but every minute was well spent. I seriously can't remember another story that I've enjoyed as much as this one. This is definitely one of my fav stories EVER, and not only on this website.

Nic was just the perfect character in my opinion. I loved how masculine and domineering he was, but i loved that he would change just because of Victoria. I'm all for interracial couples, but i've never thought about italians that way until now LOL. I almost feel like jumping all the italians i meet or moving to Italy or something lol

Anyway... GREAT job with this story. I'm about to check out if any of your others stories are as good as this one :)

seby200seby200over 13 years ago
Best... Story... Ever

I just read the entire thing, you are responsible for my sleep depravación and red eyes lol. I loved this story and will have to read the rest of your story's in the near future. I hope you don't stop writing and you continue to bless the world with your specular story's.

Your Fan,

Sebastian Felt

P.S. My email is S.felt@ymail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I accidently press 2 this story was 5 easily.

Fantastic so well written. THe best story I ever read would make a fantastic movie.

LustyMinx4ULustyMinx4Uover 13 years ago
Awesome

This story was amazing! It made me laugh, cry and truly made me love Nic(lol). I could not stop reading till I finished. I love the chemistry between the characters. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to check out your other work! I love stories like this. Please keep up your good work

lust_addictedlust_addictedover 13 years ago
Thanks!!

I love how you brought Jackson, Brandon, and Sienna into this. I was so happy!! You truly are an amazing writer and this story was so emotional to me. I was happy, then crying my eyes out, then mad, then laughing to tears! Can't wait to read that next story of yours. So glad I crossed paths with Damn Dress.

- Addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Done in a day!

I LOVED this story!!! I wish it could have never ended...ever lol! Being a black woman married to an Italian man I have to say everything was perfect except for Nic's mother...I wish my mil was as receptive as his was. This story led me to read That Damn Dress, I iked this one better. The age gap kept me from really getting into it but it was still an amazing story and I cant wait to sart your next story! Love your writing, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
^_^

I remember reading Damn Dress, and wholy shit that was just amazing.

I stayed up for a very long time reading this story and it was nearly just as good! I nearly shit my pants wheneve Jackon came into the story!!!

Thanks for entertaining me :)

I'll buy all your books!

-Rogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

And I think it would be fantastic to read a story involving Sonny and the woman who saw him trying to hide the dead Russian. Maybe a story about him growing up and being a better person.

Please Soular write this story

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Awesome Story

I must say that this story was very well thought out. Being able to follow the story from the beginning until the end was an amazing feat. I loved the many emotions that were displayed throughout the story. Keep up the good writing :>)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
story

This is one of the best story i have ever read, i really wanted more but all good thing have to end. So thank you, and please post the story with sonny and the mystery women i know u will make it very interesting. Thanks again, i am anxiously awaiting your post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

This story is amazing! It's the only way to describe it. I hope you keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reality vs. Fiction

Belongs on the soft core section in the book store. Guess the author needed a hook to hang her story on so she chose an inter-racial one. Any resemblance between how a cocoa colored woman associated with a 'made' member let alone being married to on is stretched beyond belief. She would never be accepted no matter how beautiful or smart. There's no hint of intolerance or racism in the story therefore it totally lacks credulity.

Goombah

grunabonagrunabonaabout 13 years ago
To the last commenter:

For the story to be within the realm of possibility, the only person who necessarily had to accept Victoria was Nic. He resisted giving in to that acceptance for as long as he could. He didn't fall easily, at all. 'Made' or not, in the end he gave everything up for her, purely out of love. Perhaps that does make for an unlikely story, but maybe that's what makes it so special, if you really think about it.

greek0ukla15greek0ukla15about 13 years ago
still amazing

still one of my favorites stories out there... every couple months or so I always end up coming back to this story...reading it again and falling in love with it all over again... cant go wrong (my opinion)

keep up the great work & I hope to see these characters pop in on another story of yours VERY soon!!! :)

ccmioonccmioonabout 13 years ago
sonny's story

is sonny going to get a story i hope so

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Hmmmmm!

just finished reading this story for the 5th time and I was wondering.......will Nic make it as an architect? Personally I think that was the only unrealistic part of the story.

I think that you are to the interracial genre what Elianna is to the vampire genre.You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copperhead90copperhead90about 13 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Great story. Liked the les miz reference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nics brother

What about his brother? He should definitely get a story. But I loved it!I whooped when Nic was let out of jail and almost cried when he threw that cot after he found out he missed his son't birth. Awesome awesome awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sonny and his mystery women

I love all of your stories, but I want to know if you will submit the story about Sonny

ILostCountILostCountabout 13 years ago
I Smiled When....

I found out who the new neighbor at the door was....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just...

...epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOLY BEJEEZUS!

you are definitely an AH-MAZING writer, i believe you should have this publish into some short story or something! this has been my absolute favorite series to read! please, PLEASE, never stop writing!

Sweet_RaetoyaSweet_Raetoyaalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FREAKIN LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS AMAZING I HAD ROMANCE SADNESS AND COMEDY A IN ONE STORY I LOVED IT SO MUCH MY SISTER IS READING THE STORY NOW AND SHE LOVE IT TOO SHE IS HOOKED OMG I LOVED IT

brumgirl0560brumgirl0560almost 13 years ago
Publish this!!!!!

Enjoyed the plot line and the details, well written. You kept me coming back for more. Keep up th good work. Now explore Sonny and Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing story

You are an incredibly talented author, the way you pieced this story together sucks the reader in instantly and doesn't let go until you've finished the entire series. In only 7 pages you manage to weave something whole, believable (to a point, after all this is fiction lol), sexy, and romantic. Fantastic storyteller!

superbass111superbass111almost 13 years ago
BEST!!

you are without a doubt the best writer i has seen onn this, the way you turned the hate relationship onto love is amazing and the twist and turns along the way were the best. i also love how you put in the characters from Dawn Dress in there:D love it love it love it.

please keep writing your stories are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Black-n-White

this was a really great story and no mattter what happens in life can all ways turn bad thing in to goo. god never gives up more that we can handle just as this story statesand the story damn dress is one of me favorite stories to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

great story from star to finish !!!!

ThatOneBlkGirlThatOneBlkGirlalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

I've read the whole story about a million times! Haha, I just love it so much. So much power beyond the words <3 You can tell they love each other (:

Anyway, your writing is fantastic! ♥ Magnificent !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this!

There were moments where i wanted to reach through the screen and strangle you for what you did to Nic and Victoria.

I cired and i laughed, this is a masterpiece.

And i got the happy ending i wanted! : D

Thank you so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!

I hope you update soon and start a new story about sonny!!

Gigi234Gigi234almost 13 years ago
Inspirational

This story changed my perspective on interracial relationships.....thank you!!!

P.s: I love how Nic can be so aggressive!!!

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
In Love

I noticed the names Jackson & Sienna-- could that be from th story Damn Dress? hmmm Im gunna go see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oooooh

I loved it. I especially loved the fact that it's a black woman and white (or Italian) man. Since that is what my husband and I are. He did take my laptop away only because it was three in the morning. You are a wonderful writer and I'm glad there is a sonny story lol. Hope you start another series soon.

greek0ukla15greek0ukla15almost 13 years ago
still lovee

still love this story.. no matter HOW many times I read it.. and Damn Dress! Pleasee hurry and bring these characters back :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sequel?

I personally would love for u to continue... maybe with Sebastian, Brienna, and Michael (Tasha's son) all grown up maybe in some sort of love triangle? Also a continuation including Sonny and "the young black woman"? Either way looking forward to whatever you decide to wow us with next. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE STORIES

I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO WRITE MORE STORIES YOUR SERIES SEVEN DAYS AND DAMN DRESS: A LOVE STORY WAS AMAZING!! ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT WOULD BE OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

THANKS!!!

ccmioonccmioonover 12 years ago
sonny

when is he going to get his story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my god!!!

Absolutely amazing writing!!! Not only should this be filled out into a novel, it should be scripted for a movie!!! This is definitely a favorite of mine. Wow!! Keep up the excellent writing.

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 12 years ago

So I frickin love your stories! This was awesome! Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOTALLY AWESOME

I just love your stories. I have falling in love, I have cried and I have mourned and I am overjoyed for the characters in your stories. I have read them all. Beautifully refreshing. PLEASE PLEASE keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg!

You are so wonderful....

Its not all lovey dovey like most erotic stories....It's so real....I mean there is love but also hard times..thts jus real

Great writing...PS..lol...I need more...i wanna kno mre!

plz continue those chapters..with both stories...Seven Days and Damn Dress! love u and your writing..Bless u darling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

You deserve to become a novelist. This story was absolutely beautiful and I want more...

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Nice.lovely job..absolutely lovely

Doll-

Such a nice smooth tale. I will definitely read more of your products. You do a great job with the small details of subtle interaction between the characters.

HedonistusHedonistusover 12 years ago
Cry Baby.

An excellent tale ruined (for me) by the women's-magazine type sentimentality towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

You are an amazing writer. This is the best story I have ever read on this site. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best

I ended reading this till 5 in the morning. This story deserve 5 stars and certainly the best i have read here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Seven Days Series Info