All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely captivating! I can't wait for Sonny's story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A romantic Goodfellas. Captivating

lanihin1lanihin1almost 3 years ago

This was absolutely the best story. Another reader labeled it as a romantic Goodfellas, which I agree with, but it's really an interracial, romantic Goodfellas with a black female lead, which makes it 10 times better. Thank you, author, for focussing on black females because we are overlooked all too often, and when we are included, everything is totally negative. This story showed strength of character and spirit and the power of love. I usually hate novellas because they always make me feel like the story is incomplete, but not this one. I hope this story is published, and I can't wait to read about Sonny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where can I read “Goodfellas”?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where can I read Goodfellas?

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, thank you

titlelovertitleloverover 2 years ago

This is the best story I've ever read on this site. Thank you for your time and your talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. I couldn't stop until The End. Great story line, character detail. Not rushed. It was very engaging. I love all the characters. Especially Nic, Victoria and all his family and friends. Hated Amber!!

ShykinkShykinkover 2 years ago

Yasss, I loved this story. Finally a story I loved and it's completed. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're amazing at what you do. Goodness gracious. This was a wild but beautiful ride. Please publish something new before I'm done reading everything you've ever written. I am a desperate woman for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite sure someone stole this idea and named it 365 dni and now it has two movies..

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this series. Engaging, maddening, sexy, humorous, romantic. Some of everything. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! I reread it often and love it even more each time that I do. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was written well and definitely he’d my attention. I was disappointing when it ended but this definitely could be a movie made for television. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely adore this story. Over the years I jump back in to read the hot parts but this is probably my 3rd or 4th time reading it start to finish. Absolutely flawless! Please come back and give us more! I’d love a story on Sonny and a follow up on Antonio since he’s now running the club! 10/10 soular!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was not my cup of tea, didn't enjoy it at all. Can't rate it as zero is not an option to select.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how this story is considered the top story in the Interracial catagory. I have read lots of the stories in this catagory on this site and this wouldn't even make it in the top 1,000.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I honestly do not get the clear trolls, they read through something all the way to the end and then post stupid comments about how it's rubbish.

Tell you what Anonymous's, why not try writing something and let us all have a good laugh at how awful it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t listen to all these negative Betty’s and Karen’s in the comments. This was your story and you wrote it how you wanted it to go .I don’t know why they read the whole thing but had negative shit to say about it. Keep doing u. The story was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was the original story that created so many facsimiles that never came close. I love reading this story and I wish it was available in a paperback book series.

chiiodellchiiodell10 months ago

the best book i've read on here!!!! truly one of my favs. i've read it at least once a year since i discovered it in the 2010s. so many ppl have tried to blatantly copy it, like stated below, but never ever come close! you're truly gifted soular!!! hope u get published &/or post again soon. <3

chiiodellchiiodell10 months ago

the best book i've read on here!!! truly my fav. i've read it at least once a year since i discovered it in the 2010s. a complex, sexy, upsetting, vivid, funny, exciting, and satisfying rollercoaster. so many ppl have tried to blatantly recreate it, like stated below, but never ever came close! you're truly gifted soular!!! i hope u get published and/or post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This and Damn Dress are my guilty pleasures I just can’t get enough. Crazy maybe, but I truly loved these stories. I so hope you follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it. The whole story should be published as a short story.

DeeFisher123DeeFisher1233 months ago

Well written and well developed. Lots of drama and criminal mob shit with great sex. Excellent. Many thanks to the author!

Ventrice16Ventrice163 months ago

I don't ever comment...but I had to for this.... I love this story. It is everything and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is like a Fifty shades of Mon is what it is! Loved this entire story! Absolutely had me hooked I couldn't put it down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Seven Days Ch. 09 Previous Part
Seven Days Series Info