All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Despite where it is posted, this is not just a story of sex. It is a magnificent story of two people finding love. And that belongs in some place or form other than this site. I enjoyed this story from start to finish. My only regret is that there isn't more to this wonderful story to enjoy.

EmbrouilleEmbrouilleover 10 years ago
Loved it.

I read all your stories in the span of a few hours because they were THAT GOOD. Please, please come back to Literotica. As a budding amateur writer, I understand the difficulty of coming back and focusing on an old story but please…this is so good! Your dedication and skills have tremendously impacted me to begin writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impeccable work.

From one writer to another - your work, on this site, is without equal. You manage to perfectly depict a relationship, with all of its peaks and valleys, into two wonderful stories. In a world with fictions like "Fifty Shades of Gray", works that generally exist by asserting a misogynistic male control, yours manages to titillate and push boundaries not often seen in print work. It's hot, without being contrived; sweet, without being sentimental; feminist, without being misandrist or without decrying your lead character's femininity. Furthermore, this is not often seen with black female leads - a female character who is unapologetically and unambiguously black, but her blackness is not the only trait about her. what matters most of all is that Victoria is beautiful and has the same flaws and realisms as any other character, and is defined by neither stereotype nor archetype. Her strengths are readily apparent (her devotion) as are her weaknesses (her impulsivity - and my only complaint is that this is something that I see quite a bit in Sienna, as well). The men tend to be similar in personality - I can see quite a bit of Brandon in Nicolas and vice-versa, but for the most part, they still manage to be quite distinct in character.

Soular, your work is easily worthy of a publisher, and I would question why you haven't quite gone through a publisher yet or taken part in writing marathons like National Novel Writing Month - but then I realize that to try to crank out a product so quickly and so methodically would cheapen the work and the delicate care that you take in your final product.

As a black woman, for this work, I thank you. As a writer, I urge you to push on and continue with your chronicles. You have a gift on your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

Loved seven days and damn dress! Hated for them to end!!! A freaking great read. Please continue on with tbese! Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story and sad to see it end. Brought me almost close to tears while also causing me to laugh and smile endlessly. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I loved reading your stories. Ever think of writing books? You would do great.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Another great story.

Cant wait to read about Sonny

It was great to see Jackson pop up. Maybe he and Mariana could get together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you're great

I'm just crazy about your story! I've been wishing someone would do something like this and you have done it. You're incredible you should make a pt. 2 please? You have done an outstanding job and you have talent!

ExplodingInkExplodingInkabout 10 years ago
Astounding

I found this through tumblr, waiting on edge for each part; quickly I saw a source and followed reading it fully up to now. All I can say is you inspire me so much as a writer, this was such an amazing work that brought me joy and tears!

Cannot wait to read more of your works !

MagnaproMagnaproabout 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I thought this was a great story. I actually started reading it on someones tumblr page that is reposting it. I got tired of waiting for each chapter to be posted and searched out entire story and found you. I converted text to epub so I could read on my phone. I finished story yesterday and came back to tell you great story only to realize that you wrote this years ago. I hope you have been published since then, you certainly deserve to be.

Nyhardy82Nyhardy82about 10 years ago
Awesome

This was a really good story! I wish it were true (especially for myself) but it's not. Hey... a girl can always dream right??!!

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

This is the third time I have read this story and every time is just brand new. I laugh and cry and get angry and feel the love emitted from the characters. Every time I am just so drawn in. Your writing is truly something special and one of the main reasons I joined this site. Please continue to be the lovely artist that you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brava!

Your very talented. Thank you for this wonderful read^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Honestly started reading chapter 6 first who does that right? Than I started in the beginning and than I read the whole thing again .. Stay with me, I've read it 3x you are a genius.. Thank u for sharing your vision with us.

cherie93cherie93almost 10 years ago
You are awesome

I absolutely love your writing. Please give us a follow up on Sonny's mystery woman and finish your other story as well. Again, you are absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing again

Another roller coaster ride of a story, equally as good as your first. I don't know which I like better. This story and Damn Dress are two of the best on Literotica, in my opinion. And I don't mean just in the Interracial Love category.

Five stars, needless to say.

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDalmost 10 years ago
Yasss

This was such a beautiful story.. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

This story made me cry so many times. It was great and the people from damn dress where in it which is a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best stories I ever read!

Great story ! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rereader Here,

And I would just like to say, great story! But I had an idea for a follow up story. Not that I'm even sure you're still writing but. What about a story for Sebastian and Brienna! I mean they'd be the same age; from to competely different families. And I think perfect for each other!! I would love to read that spin!

dreababydreababyover 9 years ago
Sonny's Story

I would love to hear about Sonny and the young black woman that he ran across.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
I love this story

I reread every so often, wow gets me every time. I wouldn't mind a story on Sonny and the mystery black woman and even Jackson too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So talented!

I absolutely fell in love with this story and the characters! It is so amazing and I can't wait to read Sonny's story. I hope he will change into a better man because of a good woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I have read this story about 7 times and it gets better every time I read it . But I gotta say that you are veeeeeeeeèeeeerrrrŕyyyyyy frikken , very very talented and I enjoy reading your work. Don't ever stop writing.

XOXO

Kyrlanna

VirgoPrincess9VirgoPrincess9over 9 years ago
Can't get enough!!

Pleeassseee make an epilogue of some sort about Nic and Victoria! Doesn't have to be another series or heck even 2 pages I just need something!

VirgoPrincess9VirgoPrincess9over 9 years ago

I've read this story 4 times and I just realized that Jackson and his family are from Damn Dress lol, I feel so stupid for not noticing that before. I love when authors connect all their stories, keep writing soular you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kik

So hot. Kik me at bobblebot20

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Someone stole your story

Soular someone stole your story on a site called wattpad entitling it Delunca... She is registered under Delima_.. Her premise is exactly the sam as yours and is pathetically hidden by different names.. I left a comment at the end of the chapter entitled "next chapter preview" under the name miristina...THIS IS URGENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An epilogue sounds good

I love this story and the love Nic and Victoria have developed for each other. It would be good to get an epilogue between these two. I guess I'm like everyone, just not quiet ready to let them go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hold on

I love this story... But what happened with sonny ?? Please write about him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!!!

SOULAR, I hope you know just how talented you are. This is by the far the best erotic story I've ever read in my life!!! Nick is my dream guy!!! What an amazing story.. I will never get over this!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Please never stop writing!!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever

Goodness, this is just such an excellent story, if you ever publish it or anything else know I'm waiting to give you my money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An emotional roller coaster

I never really comment on Literotica's stories, but damn this is a good story. Am sorry that it's over, even though i thought i wouldn't finish reading it, since Nic was such an asshole at the beginning of the story. To the author kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lovely story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved your book I don't usually find books that has the perfect balance between the story line and erotica but by far your's was the best I came over please keep on writing you have amazing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I thought I loved damn dress u till I read 7 days!!! Incredible character development!!!! You are sooooooo talented. This story lacked NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Truly loved this story erotic but so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed

Apparently it is just me, so I have to say it. I came here for an interracial sex story and not some Italian-Russian mob wars!

silverstar88silverstar88over 8 years ago
I Read Your Update On Your Bio..

I'll definitely reserve a copy of, "Seven Days," on Amazon if I can! There are so many wonderful stories on this site, but this one is still my favorite. Please keep writing, you are an amazing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Publish!!!!

This story was beyond amazing. I found myself on a rollercoaster following along with this couple. It was far from cliché and felt so real. Definitely consider putting this on press. I'd love a copy for my personal Library ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done.

Nevermind the negative posts, you wrote a very good story. It would have been great even without the sexy bits.

Please keep writing.

Maybe a follow up about the Marcones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I read all 10 chapters in a day and I loved them all, this story was beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the cameo

Of Jackson, Sienna and Brandon I'm new here a friend sent me a link to your stories and I'm so glad she did, I love your stories your SOOO talented keep writing I'm praying God gives you more inspiration and blesses you with more opportunities to share your work and get the recgonition you deserve

- A fan from Kenya ♥♥

Ceilos1992Ceilos1992over 8 years ago
Same

I completely agree with the comment below

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's Next

What of Sonny chasing the girl ..... Maybe another love story ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

You are a gifted writer!!!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 8 years ago
I cannot believe somebody plagiarized you!

That takes some serious cojones, especially in this day and age. Glad you got that liar's Amazon books taken down. I see that Goodreads still has Diana Hoffman's page still up though. Any way you can get her removed as well? That's some serious bullshit. Don't let this go, Soular. That's Your intellectual property! Good luck, and I look forward to you releasing your work on your terms, which I really encourage you to do. -Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!!!

This was all GREAT story and I truly ejoyed it. I hope you publish this!! This is my first time reading anything by this author, but definitely won't be my last.

romantique13romantique13over 8 years ago
SEVEN DAYS: THE BESTEST STORY ON LIT TILL 2042!!!!!

Hats off to you SOULAR🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
nice

I realy like your Story about brandon and his wife and this one is a great Story too. i realy like your huge amount of Drama in each of your stories. sometimes it hurts relay to read them. the sadest part of this Story was imho as nic insulted Victoria and she run out in the rain, was kicked out by her parents and nic forced Antonio to kick her out roo. then she had to run to nicky enemy wet and cold because she had no other choice.

i realy look Forward to read your other stories and give this one which made my working hours pass faster 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

2nd time reading Seven Days it just gets better. In my head the movie would have the following actors as the cast…

Paul Marcone - Robert De Niro

Victoria - Kat Graham / Meagan Good

Nic - James Franco/Ian Somerholder

Sonny - James Marsden/Robert Iller

Jimmy - Ryan Hurst

Raymond - Dominic Purcell

Amber - Rebecca Romjin

Antonio - Steve R. Mcqueen/ Chase Crawford

James - Samuel L. Jackson

Eddie - Christopher Gorham

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It almost seems like a movie, as it is

We all get the chance to cast it in our own minds as we read it. Casting it as an actual movie would be an interesting challenge. Such rich characters.

spankthisspankthisover 8 years ago
slow clap

Can this be a movie already

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IMPRESSED

I am so impressed by the way you managed to incorporate (that damn dress) into the story and every time I read either of these stories it always ceases to Amaze me!! Keep up the good work :)

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 8 years ago
addicted

i agree with the other person. can this be made a movie they better not censor any sex parts

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesabout 8 years ago
Amasing !!

This story is so well written - the flow, the characters - you just don't want to stop reading until you are done.

And as soon as you are done, you regret you have read it all.

Fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm addicted

The story line was well written. It got me hooked I want to read more like this

MsljlillyMsljlillyabout 8 years ago
Omg

This had me hooked. It was absolutely amazing. You have a real talent.

mcenroemcenroeabout 8 years ago

Superb absolutely amazing. You need to write a book. Just keep writing stories like these.

engineerireengineerirealmost 8 years ago
Rape

Given the time since your last submission I assume that you're no longer here. However I couldn't let this pass.

I've read this series & the Dress series. I'm worried that you have a skewed view of the difference between rough sex & rape. In my opinion many of the encounters in your stories are rape. There is such an imbalance of power between the participants that there is no possibility of non-consent.

Your stories are incredibly well-written but deeply disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best read so far

I have finished it and it was amazing I couldn't believe that it ended and I wanted it to continue on but this story is that kind of story you just can't get enough of it. You nailed it. You would be a talented author of a novel. Or a series in that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one issue, but...

so, lotta questionable consent stuff going on in both this series and 'dawn dress'

but...

quite possibly the two best romance stories ive read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My opinion

Wonderful story though I'm not used to the slangs. Please, let the story continue. I need to read about more babies and what happened to Sonny and what their kids will turn out to be...... Interracial seems to be your specialty and has made me wonder, could this be just real? It sure has broadened my view of languages too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story is on amazon again

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N65VU0K/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1480232894&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=bwwm&dpPl=1&dpID=51y9FBJ85HL&ref=plSrch

theelovely1glotheelovely1gloover 7 years ago
Dang...

Still very interesting and hot to read, Soular!

Please update soon and let Sonny be found out...

5*****

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyabout 7 years ago
Are you ever coming back?

I've read this story maybe 10 times, and love it more each new read. Are you ever coming back or writing a book? Your talent is remarkable and I'm certain you would be very successful. Wherever you are, Soular, and whatever your doing I hope you are happy and at peace. Bless you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing

Can't stop rereading this story @soular you be my best writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The best story I've ever read!

This story was great.I couldn't stop reading!! Omg!! I kept wanting more and more!! Awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want Sonny!

Continue! I want to know what happened to Sonny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SOULAR I hate you!!!!

Firstly, I love you but I hate you right now for not finishing Gabriella's story.

Secondly, I hope you are not dead, I really hope so! Please write more stories and do something on 'Sonny'

Thirdly, I still hate you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I've read this story 13 x's and it doesn't get old.

please please please continue to write. I love your approach to seven days hook line and sinker (is that what they say I don't know cause I don't fish). I would like to run a new story line by you involving an interracial relationship if interested please get in touch kedoh75@gmail.com thanks for sharing this story

zulugirl_ldn1zulugirl_ldn1over 6 years ago

I read this after reading Damn dress and all I can say is; you truly have a gift.Thank you!

kountesskokokountesskokoalmost 6 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!!

Best story I've read in a long time, you need to put out another maybe Texas style. Keep it up you are great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is the best story on this site.

Please, please, please, can you write more? I am obsessed with Nic and Victoria. They are my ultimate couple, this story really hit a nerve with me, I read it all the time, it's just amazing, I feel like I know Nic and Victoria. Please can you add an epilogue, one where they have their five children and are still madly madly in love with each other, I know it's true for them, but your writing makes things come alive. You are a genius. I hope one day soon you will write another romance like this. Please make dreams come true and write another story.

spchlessspchlessalmost 6 years ago
Awesome Read

This was such an awesome and erotic read!!! I loved it, hell, it should be a move, like seriously, you should really sell this story. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for gifting us with your work!

Long-time admirer here! I always return to your work when I wanna dive into a good story. Thank you so much for putting your work up for us to enjoy!

I see the comment on your profile that you’re still here — just know that we’ll all be here when you’re ready to come back! You take your time, artist. You’ve got us hooked, believe me; we’re not going anywhere, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my seventh time

This is my seventh time reading 7 days❤️ can't begin to explain how much I love this story. A big hug and kisses to you dear Soular. And Everytime I come back I look for that follow up story on Sonny and his woman. Can't wait to see him correct his ways and make his dad proud while falling in love with that one true love. Cheers! Waiting for the follow ups! Loads of luv

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
6 x's...yup that's the number

Six is the number of times I've read Seven Days. This story never gets old and will stand the test of time. Please grace us with another good read very soon. Thanks again Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

I loved the story. Nic and Victoria are a wonderful couple, even though Victoria did get on my nerves and frustrate the crap out of me a few times. But umm... what happened to Sonny and the black woman that he went after? Did Renny and Paul ever catch up with Anzor? I need to know these things! I wouldn't even mind a spin-off where Antonio finds a hot little wife! I have to say, though, I loved that Marsh and Amber got some comeuppance! I hated them SO intensely. UGH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love this a book or movie needs to happen

You are truly telented. I loved every bit of this story. I could definitely see this in movie form. I'll be happy to star as Victoria 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Embarrassed.....but it's so good

I'm an truly embarrassed at the number of times that I have read this story, but it's that FUCKING GOOD. need to be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Standing Ovation

Soular, I must say that your writing is just amazing. I had never read a series on Literotica until I, somehow, found Damn Dress. Talk hooked....that darn Sienna and BT had me really quick. I didn't want to stop reading. Then, I selected to read Seven Days and, oh boy, I was, once again, pulled in without hestiation. These stories are in some kind unnerving way addictive. I have read them both at the moment 4 times. I want halt the idea of reading them again but it feels like I will at some point. But today, as every day, since I first completed Seven Days, I am itching to know what is the status of you additional stories. Will you give us more of Nic and Victoria? Does your follow up Damn Dress develop the friendships between the two couples? I'm semi interested in seeing what you do with Sonny and the girl. I am hestitant because I dont see Sonny pulling me like BT and Nic did but who knows. Your writing needs to be published so I am sure you could me in as it always seems so real. Thank you sharing your gift with us. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BWWM

I love this story so much! Read it several times! Great job!!

exorcidexorcidover 4 years ago
Favourite Story

I have just finished rereading this story for maybe the 3rd or 4th time and let me tell you it never gets old. It is my absolute favourite of your 3 posted here. I saw you that you had posted saying that you were still around and working on both old and new material but that was more that a year ago. If you really plan to come back I hope that you finish Gabriella and that you give us Sonnys' story. I would really like to see how these two totally flawed characters redeem themselves respectively. Hope you're doing well wherever you are and looking forward to reading more of you work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You!!!!!!

Like many of the comments I see below, I too have read this story over and over again. It was a delight reading it. Thank you for this Soular, really good work. I absolutely love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Timeless read

It’s Feb. 2020 and I still love this read. Also I know I’ve read it over 5 times. Every detail and bit of it is delicious, intriguing and romantic. Now off to read Damn Dress once again. Can’t thank you enough for your art. Also still waiting on Gabriella!

MzBeaMzBeaabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Ridiculous how much I enjoyed this story. Very sexy and romantic. Awesome!

Nyx31Nyx31almost 4 years ago
Always!!!

I don't know how many times I've read this story. I keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story ever!

Like someone wrote,this is the best work on Literotica..I come back at least once in three months to reread your works.. excepting other great works from you soular. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi soular hope all is well and that you are sble to focus and write during this pandemic.

Wanted to ask if you have started on Sonny Marcone and the woman who walked upon him and Viktor's dead body. Looking forward to reading more from you. Take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is at least my 6th read through. Love this story! So glad to see in your bio that you are continuing to write. Crossing fingers one of the stories will be about Sonny and another about Antonio.

MzBeaMzBeaover 3 years ago
So Good...

This is my 3rd time reading this. It's soooo good! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh man

This is pretty woman, godfather and other shit thrown together. I have read tons of literotica stories, but the author has good knack for storytelling and not mixing up his characters, and keeping the flow smooth.

virginresearchervirginresearcherover 3 years ago

I just discovered this story, and I read the entire thing in one sitting. Hands-down the best story on Literotica. I've never read anything on here this good. You're an amazing writer.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Loved this story!!!!!

sillassillasover 3 years ago

I come back to lit for your books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read this story so many times! Okay Soular, we need Sonny’s story. Can you make that happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a brilliant story! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Seven Days Ch. 09 Previous Part
Seven Days Series Info