All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:) yay- happy endings

Thank you for not killing off Nic when they went back for funeral, and not killing off Victoria in childbirth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Three Words...........

I LOVE YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

omg I LOVED it from beginning to end stayed up till 9am to finish it, when will you be writing more:)

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeover 12 years ago
Best Story on Here

I loved this story from the beginning to the end...the best story on here...I fell in love with the characters....the plot...everything was truly amazing....I stayed up alnight reading this wonderful story. Please write more~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
superb work:)

I've read this story four times and I still can't get enough of it. It's the best story on this site by far! Now I'm waiting for Jackson and Victoria's mom to meet, I think that would make a great story too. Thanks and please keep writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Amazing....

andreeaelenaandreeaelenaover 12 years ago
wow

the best story i ever read nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story

And i couldnt stop laughing when she pushed him off the bed. Lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sonny

Hi ! I like Seven Days !

But Whr can I find d story of Sonny ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Again

I have read this story, This is the best story on here, tho i have not read all, i have no doubt that other stories do not hold a candle to Nick and Victoria's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is to good to be a free story. needs to published. I would pay to read it.

KeriLowe22KeriLowe22over 12 years ago
Amazing Story!

I seriously just went through the whole thing. Thank god I'm on break because I just couldn't stop reading this. Great story progression, you are an amazing writer thank you for this great story. Definitely on my top favorites

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

I love this story. The well- developed characters, the twists and turns in the plot. You have the gift!! I am a huge fan

mimi186mimi186over 12 years ago
AMAZING

I love all your stories!

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 12 years ago

loved it! thank you for sharing this story with us(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beenthere

I enjoyed this story and the update on Sienna, Brandon, & Jackson. Someone recommended this author to me and I am so glad they did. Soular is very talented and imaginative. The characters and story line kept me glued to my seat. Although I did get tired of Victoria crying, she held it together when she had to. Nic may have been a bad boy, but I happen to like bad boys.

What really happened to Sonny?

emj417emj417over 12 years ago

Was that Sonny's body or is there another story? I would love to see Jackson/Marianna & Paul/Olivia as couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahh!

I love your writing so much and I know this story is old and this is my second time reading. Your book is like a Jude Deveraux book where its hard for me to be pulled away from. I am strictly Nicly.

celia82celia82over 12 years ago
what about paul??

What was pauls reaction to the babys middle name? I wish u would have implemented it in the story! Otherwise; I absolutely loved this story!! Keep on writing!!

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 12 years ago
One of the Best!

I loved this story so much I hated it had to end. It was perfect...period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is my

3rd time reading this story its really good. Cant wait for Sonny's story to happen. Hope it is soon!!!

dark_dreamer92dark_dreamer92about 12 years ago
Love

I've fallen in love with this story. I couldn't go to sleep unless I finished it, and now it is 7:55 in the morning. I'm so glad that it is Spring Break for us or I will be screwed. I wish I could rate it more than 5 stars, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
celia62 what does paul have to do with the Baby's name???

Baby is named for Nic whose middle name is Sebastiono/Sebastion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting for Sonny's story

I love this story!! I've read this story 6 times and I'm still waiting on Sonny's story

Janez9Janez9about 12 years ago

omg!!!! this was a great story I loved it I read this story faithfully!!! lol You are now one of my favorite authors I've gotta read more of your work. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Wondering

Will Jackson and Marianne become an item? I really hope so. I'm crossing my fingers and toes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
=)

So you don't have to make another Nic/Victoria story (unless you will), but please, please, please give us a story with characters as powerful and passionate.

storylover21storylover21about 12 years ago
Marvelous

This is my number one story at the moment and I wish for the story to continue. It's cruel to leave everyone hanging like this lol. The twist of the ten deadly sins being infuse with this story was genius. In addition to have one of the guardian wolves have a mate that is destined to die, because she herself is one of the deadly sins. If you do finish and publish this story I would by it in a heart beat lol. Any of way just dropped by to say this is an intriguing piece and hopefully this work of art will not be left undone.

storylover21storylover21about 12 years ago

:-( Sorry; sent the wrong message to two different people mistakenly lol. The other one received the one I stated towards yours and vice verse. I wanted to state how much I love your story and Victoria and Nicks characters. They had great chemistry, dynamic and passion. This is one of my all times stories along with "That Damn Dress," where I also wish that to continue further. Your writing is amazing and I would buy anything you published a long with the other author I wrote my reply to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exceptionally well written story

A wonderful addition to your first on Literotica. Both would undoubtedly meet with great success should they be published in book form.

playboya21playboya21almost 12 years ago

I love this story. Cant wait for Sonny to get his own story. Please let Victoria's mom and Paul get together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Please...

Very good story. Will there be a Sonny or Paul story? Keep writing and we will keep reading.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2almost 12 years ago
SEVEN DAYS part 2

Very good read. What about Sonny story? Will it be titled Sonny or ? Can't wait.

Sadie15Sadie15almost 12 years ago
Great!

I stayed up way to late reading this story but I just couldn't stop. It was really well written. Great job!

FirediamondFirediamondalmost 12 years ago
Crazy Good

Your talent is ridiculous. I hope you are getting these stories published because you should make a lot of money. I literally spent the entire day reading this series and didn't get another darned thing done! It was well worth it and I'm so glad I stumbled upon your stories. You are an awesome storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gifted writer

Your am amazing storyteller. I enjoy your stories immensely. You are talented, you should certainly get published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nic

Do men like Nic exists? He is my dream guy, bad boy, handsome , alpha, omg!

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsalmost 12 years ago
soooo good!

Ah-mazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing..

This story was absolutely amazing.. You are one talented lady!!! This is A MILLION TIMES better than 50 Shades of Grey.

I can't get enough of this story.. I find my self re-reading it every few months.. I wish it was longer lol

X

Love from Mrs Andretti ;) .. I WISH!!!

ElazulElazulalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Just found the story, and fall in love with every bit of it. The story seems real. The characters and the feelings too. A very good story, thank you =)

eroticanewbieeroticanewbiealmost 12 years ago
one of my favorites!

i've lost count how many times i've read this story from beginning to end. i started to title this comment as "favorite of all time" but then i remembered damn dress and was torn. amazing job soular! please keep writing, as i'm off to reread your other masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THe BEst I have Read on this Site

I just had to leave a comment on how spectacular this story was. I have not put it down for almost three days. I read it everywhere I go. You did a wonderful job. I hate that I couldnt pay you for it (it is that good). You really need to become a professional author you definitely has what it takes. The love scenes were awesome but the story kept it interesting. GREAT GREAT GREAT job.

ebonyeyez1ebonyeyez1almost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Your story was simply awesome! I sat and read thru this without stopping. Truly gifted writer!

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
Semplicemente bello~

Great story *Goes on to read 'Gabriella Ch. 01'*

zetagirlzetagirlover 11 years ago
Superb

I enjoyed this story much. You are an awesome writer. I can't to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sonny

what happen to sonny ?

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
<3

good shit. stayed up the whole night to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEST

Epilogue!!!!!! This was truly the perfect story thank you for creating it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write a book PLEASE!!

This story captured me from beginning to end. Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing!

stayed up all night reading this! you should write books! i would def buy them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

definetly one of the most amazing stories i ever read, i couldn't stop reading....great, great, great job! [:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

oh from the moment i started i couldnt put it down loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!!!! I was not disappointed!

You really stayed true to the message of pure and irrevocable love throughout this story. Most of the time when some authors try their hands on this genre, they start out good, then ruin the middle, then try to make it up for the end and when that happens sometimes, you just know that the spark they started out with has burned out even if they try to ignite it again.

When it comes to romantic drama, i don't even bother but i thank my stars that i gave this a try. You did not leave me disappointed!!! I was completely entralled throughout the story and you actually inspired me.

I loved your dialogues and the imagery you projected in this wonderful novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Best story ever would love to read it again and again and again ..... Well u get the point anyways amazing story. Truely u r a briliant writers need to get this story published

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
THE BEST!!!

This story was the best I've read on this site since I joined! You are such a talented writer to be able to make your readers feel every emotion your characters felt.....fabulous job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just two words...

You are THE BEST ( well "the best" are the two words lool)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this might seem corny but i cried thinking of your story, even though the had crazy sex they end up TRULY in love. i was really really really scared whenever marsh came around. lol it was great.

Dirty_LilBitchDirty_LilBitchover 11 years ago
Great

I really loved it great work.I love all the detail and attention you put into this.Thanks for the good read.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
Sonny! is he alive?

I can't wait to find out what really happened with Sonny!

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 11 years ago
Another Great One!

When I first started reading this story I couldn't put my phone down. It took me a day to read this. You are one of the BEST writers I know. I'm so in love with these men characters that u make up. I guess cause I the shy type but I don't know. I guess I like the bad boy type LOL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 11 years ago
More Please!!!

Another great story. When will Sonny story come out? What will it be titled so I can look out for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
in love!

Awesome story! Loved every bit!

meme19meme19over 11 years ago
In love!!

I f-ing loved this story!! I just finished reading all of them for the past couple of hours. I have cried, gotten mad and laughed, a lot!! Thank you so much for writing this!!

Nic was by far the most aggravating character lol but that's how guys are and you wrote his character to perfection.

Victoria wasn't as strong as I would have liked her to be but she was still an honest gal.

Jimmy was by far one of if not my favorite character! Loyal, funny, loving and respectful.

Amber I'm mad you didn't kill that bitch lol 'Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wtite another story

U should write a story about nic and victoria's son sebastian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it!!

Can you please make a story about their son. I love this story. And I love nic and Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GENIUS!

My third reading of this oh so endearing story! It doesn't get any better!! Thank you so much for gracing us with the beauty of your writings. Would you plz allow Marianna to meet Jackson? That could be an awesome story that only YOU could develop. Much luv and success for you!

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
omg

Did anyone see she put her stories together. I read this story 20times n never saw it then i look at his name n there it is. I was lik im so dumb. U should hav there kids meet each other. I think if u put the two families together it would be sooo funny. The men are both crazy. It would make a good story. I cant believe that with evrything that happen to both of them was around the same time. Carzy. I love your stories. I hope u will write again. I know it would make many people happy.

sassyme17sassyme17about 11 years ago
Awe

This story kept me laughing, crying, it kept me in suspense!!! I would totally support you if you started writing. This story just had me .. from the beginning till the end.. Kudos to u. I keep saying its a book and having to correct myself.. I still think its book material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
incredible!!

I looooove this story! I rarely, if ever, comment on anyone's story, rather i like it or not, but I must say that this is my all time favorite interracial love story. It kept me on the edge of my seat! Your writings are amazing! You should really consider writing novels, because this story my friend, would make for a very successful romance series! I can see it now as a best seller! Please continue to write more stories like this! Just as an suggestion, maybe Nic's mom and Jackson meeting and hitting it off can be your next writing. Just a thought! The sky is the limit for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved every chapter sometimes I still read this story over and over that's how much I love it.

I love ur stories please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4th Time

I have read this story from beginning to end for the 4th time! I practically have it memorized and definitely have my favorite sections. A little obsessed if I might say so myself. Your writing style is fluid and amazing. Time for another story or I`m going to have to read Damn Dress for the 3rd time! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing, Congratulations!

This story is so amazing, you have great potential. You should definitely do a movie or start a series. Lol I had actors in mind :). Anyway when are you writing a story about Sonny and this mysterious lady?Is it already available? Thank you for such amazing tales, they brighten my days :3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ammaaaaziing

This is by far the best story I've ever read

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeabout 11 years ago
I love it!!!!!!

This is my second time reading this story....it is so well written. I really hope you send this story to Lifetime and let them make it a movie. I love it.....I love it.....I love it!

IpFc22IpFc22about 11 years ago
You rock, Soular! *standing ovation*

This is my 2nd (or it my 3rd?) time reading Seven Days and I just have to say that I found it as just as, if not more, profoundly poignant today as I did when I first read it. Your writing is absolutely stellar! Please please don't ever stop writing and thank you so much for allowing the rest of us mere mortals these amazing glimpses into your creative genius brain.

Cheers from a fan,

- Zoe

PS: I have to echo MsShaybabe's comments; this story should definitely be made into a lifetime movie. It's gooder than good! :-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Take it back, Nic..."

My heart broke when Victoria said that to Nic. But Nic, being Nic, just couldn't say what was in his heart, and it almost cost him everything. When Victoria didn't/couldn't respond to Nic sexually, I felt bad for bad-assed Nic. That one tear... Then I thought, "Victoria, you have spirit. You have a spine. You have class. You rock!" (spineless Anastasia FSoG who?)

Why have you not had these stories published for profit, Soular? I have peeps who need to read your work who (believe it or not) don't have internet/literotica access. Please publish so I can (legally) gift your work to them.

I saw a reference to "Damn Dress" while reading a book review on Amazon.com. The "Damn Dress" reference led me to "Seven Days." I have downloaded over 800 books/novels/novellas from Amazon.com. NONE have been as engrossing as your works. How many times can I read the same book? The end is always the same. I know what's gonna' happen. Yet, here I am, reading "Seven Days" again. And again. And again. 'Cause not much else that I have read has been as satisfying to me as a reader.

Fifty shades of what??? Christian who??? Nary a handcuff, flogger, or St. Andrew's Cross was needed to raise the temperature in this story. Unlike FSoG, no physical restraints were used; the restraint, much like the discipline, was implied. Nothing overt, just a look, a tone of voice, a raised eyebrow. Such subtlety, control and command (of the imagination, of the language, of the written word). And then there's the tension between Victoria and Nic. Soooooo much freakin' tension. "Victoria." "Yes, Nic." "I love you." "I love you, too, Nic." "Do you trust me?" "Yes, Nic." And then...

Their conversations were laugh-out-loud funny: "What are you reading?" "How to kill someone you don't like in two days..." "End of discussion, Victoria..." "I don't read f***ing sign language." The conversation re: feeding Sebastian. smdh

Having lived that life, I can truly say, "Solar, you nailed it." A little danger, a little excitement, a lot of hot sex with a bad boy goes a loooooong way. Talk about reminiscing...

Ya' done good, Soular. More, more, more, please. More, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
such a fangirl

Seriously I cannot tell you how many times I've read this story ... its actually just ridiculous . It's so good ,funny and smart .my heart bleeds every time , like I just cannot ever get enough. I think this is most definitely my favorite story. Damn! if only i could find myself a Nic .Please post more stories ,i love your style

St0rMiESt0rMiEabout 11 years ago
I think this is the tenth time...

I've read this story & I still enjoy every word of it!

Now if I could find a Nick like that...I'd be one happy girl!

Thanks Soular!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Now that's real!

"I know, baby. I know," he quietly admitted, while kissing the top of her head. "I'm going against my better judgment here, but I'll tell you. I just didn't want you upset because of my problems. BUT I GUESS IT DEFEATS THE POINT IF YOU ARE UPSET ANYWAY, and you don't know them."

Besides the "Take that back, Nic!" remarks by Victoria (which made me want to cry with her), the dialog is so real; it is for this reason that we all love your writing!

Although it sometimes takes a moment, these two individuals eventually works things out, which makes them a dynamite couple!

MyztikalMyztikalalmost 11 years ago

This story is FANTASTIC!!!!!

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

you know its a good story when your emotions go along with the story. lov it. you should have nic or vic moms date jackson. all single l. all good for eachother anyway you put it or i like the idea of having the kids date when there older. lik seb is the cool jock and bri is the smart girl n doent take any shit from seb. might be so funny

AMHJ89AMHJ89almost 11 years ago
my guilty pleasure

I usually prefer Christian fiction over everything else but this site has really opened my eyes to the fact that there are some amazing writers out there in online land and you are one of them.. I love a great story and plot and you supply that. I stayed up one night or morning til 7am reading your work..Beyond mistakes and profanity I truly appreciate you talent.. thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG

I loved this story sooo much I read it in like 2 days my heart was beating so hard and I was so emotional! Amazing story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's official!!!

You are my favorite Lit author, comparable only to Sienna Mynx, my favorite Kindle IR author. I'm done.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3almost 11 years ago
Love all of it

I loved the whole story of Nic & Victoria; however, I am curious about what happens with Sonny and the girl. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

"BS

All these bullshit stories about married white women supposedly liking getting abused by black thugs! Go out and make a real difference in the world!

W.A.R."

You might want to read the story before making a comment. I hope you didn't vote.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
Nic is not thinking, after they got married

Very nice story. Very good.!!

IMHO Nic should have hired a bunch of bodyguards after they got married.

Lots of rich people have them. He's rich and has a past, so he really needs one 24/7.

It seems to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story!

I was up to 3am reading this story! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to ch 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i have lost count

at how many times i return to Nick and Victoria, but i do have to ask, why was Victoria's mum not in the storyline toward the end as much as Nicks??

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

I SCREAMED "NO " WHEN I READ THE LAST WORD CAN THERE BE MORE OF THE ANDRETTI FAMILY PLEASE I LOVE VICTORIA, NIC AND SEBASTIAN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR STORYTELLING. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND I KNOW LIKE MANY BOOKS I REREAD OVER AND OVER THIS IS ONE STORY I WILL READ OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story ever!!!!!!!:)

this story was so good!!! from beginning to end:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect!

I had been procrastinating when it came to reading this story! I'm so mad I waited this long. This is a new favorite. Perfectly written, perfect plot, perfect people...just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE!!!

You are an amazing writer!!! I love this story, I stayed up all night reading it!!! This is my first time reading a story from you, but it will not be my last. I'm so happy to hear that you are publishing, I will definitely support you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

I've read this series more than once...I still enjoy each time I read them. Would love to see stories of Sonny and the future romance of Brienna + Sebastian. Thanks for your awesome stories xox

TextualChocolateTextualChocolateover 10 years ago
Great read!

Enjoyed it! It wasnt jusr sex, as some stories tend to be, but it had substance and plot.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
More Please...

This story never gets old. I have re-read this story many times. Can you please do a story about Sonny and an epilogue on Damn Dress? Just make it an early xmas gift to your many fans that enjoy reading your stories, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Similar?

Do you guys think this short story "Sinful Infatuation" is too similar (same ideas) to "Seven Days<3"? I am just wondering if the author of "Sinful Infatuation" took ideas from "Seven Days". I am not trying to be mean or confrontational, just wondering. :)

"Sinful Infatuation" link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3915342-sinful-infatuation

ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 10 years ago
COMMENT 300!

We need to read what this couple is up to now! Soular, we miiiissssss you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nic and Victoria now

Soular we definitely need to know what this couple is up to. Please please please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Seven Days Ch. 09 Previous Part
Seven Days Series Info