Seventy Thirty - College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up from the chair, my legs shaking. I flipped open the doors to the cupboard under the sink, looking for something, anything, I didn't know what. I couldn't see anything useful, just some coffee, some tea and some biscuits. I smiled to myself, Leah, this is silly, those things are for your mouth, not your hungry little pussy. I felt a bit ridiculous. I opened the wardrobe, to see clothes on hangers, folded on the five shelves. Nothing to put inside me, though. Maybe not the best idea, Leah.

I looked down, saw a pile of clothes on the floor of the wardrobe, with Alex's Jim Morrison tee-shirt on the top. I picked it up, running my fingers over Morrison's cheekbones, his bare chest. My mind flashed back to my earlier thought, Alex, can I listen to The Doors with you? I didn't know any of their songs, but I knew they were his favourite band. He'd teach me.

On a whim, I shrugged my own shirt from my shoulders, and slipped the tee-shirt on. It just covered my bum, like a mini-skirt, but I'd never wear anything quite that short. But there in Alex's room, it felt nice to cover myself with a faintly masculine smell. My nipples throbbed into hard points as the cloth brushed against them.

I gave up on the idea of something in me. My fingers had done for me before, they'd do for me now. I fell onto my back on the bed, and started my fantasies over, this time in Alex's tee-shirt. I could smell myself, that faintly dusky scent of my arousal, a dark perfume. It wasn't floral or pretty, it was a musky scent that matched its taste. Maybe there was a scent of a man in the tee-shirt, I wasn't sure. I'd been close enough to him on our walks, but it's not as if I buried my nose in his armpit. That'd be just too strange.

I knew when my mind began to wander as it did, a sex fantasy would come along with it. I'd follow it into my pussy, feel it take over. And it did.

I heard a faint knock on the door, Leah, are you in there? A voice speaking softly. I didn't reply, but my fingers kept playing, the fantasy playing silently in my head. A key turned in the lock and the door opened. Someone was there, but I didn't know who it was. It should have been Alex but in my fantasy it was someone else, looking at me playing with myself.

Mmmm, you're so pretty, the voice said. Is that you Arabella, will you kiss me? My fingers flickered faster, nearly there, nearly there. Ohh, ohhh, I heard my voice in a whimper, so close, so close, nearly there.

Ohhh God, nearly there.

I grabbed my breast, squeezing hard, and with one final flutter of my fingers on my thrilling little bud, my body convulsed and I was soaring into a kaleidoscope of colours spinning around me, my whole body shattered with exquisite joy. I moaned and I shook, and the orgasm rippled over me and I heard myself begging, "More, oh more," and the come kept coming. I looked up at the woman looking over me, with her head held high and sweet breasts the same size as mine, and I juddered again, my heart racing. I closed my thighs around my fingers to hold them inside me, and I gripped my breast hard, pressing against the thick, hot nipple.

Suddenly I flashed on Arabella's deep cleavage, the way she showed it off in tight red blouses, and the shape of her bottom and narrow waist in blue swing-around dresses. But Alex was there too, and his friend who did Fine Arts, and both boys looked at me with smiling faces and I thought, what is wrong with me that I can't make up my mind who I want?

Breathing fast, my body still trembling, I lay there on Alex's bed. I'd astonished myself, coming so hard and so long. I knew I'd do it again. Sex with myself was addictive, so what would it be like with someone else? How could I ever know? My virginity loomed large, and I determined to do something about it. But first, I had to learn more about sex. My own body was one thing, but what about someone else's? How could I do what they liked?

I dressed slowly, reluctantly, taking the tee-shirt off, taking great care to fold it the way I'd remembered finding it. I rubbed my pussy juice over my belly and breasts, to smell myself later on, then I put my panties and jeans back on. I did all the buttons on my shirt up, then looked around the room. The towel was back where I found it, I think I folded it right. I straightened the covers on the bed, and plumped up the pillow just so. I picked up my bag, put the books in. I turned the chair around with its back to the window, and centred the glass on the desk, where I'd put the two roses for Alex.

I looked down at the little note I'd written, with its two kisses. Two was enough, but just to make sure, I slid a finger down inside my panties, found myself still wet. I ran the tip of a wet finger over those kisses, and marked the paper with my very private scent. I knew it would dry by the time Alex got back to his room, but I knew what it meant. Leah was here, in your room.

I listened at the door, slowly opened it. The corridor was deserted. I carefully closed the door, making no sound, then quickly darted along the hallway and around the corner, down the stairs.

Just as I turned into my own corridor, the door from the courtyard flew open. "Hey, Arabella, how's it going?"

"Not so good. Shitty marks on an essay, just got it back."

"God, that's awful. Do you need someone to talk to about it? I can make you a coffee, if you like?"

Turns out Arabella took two sugars. She's got a bit of a sweet tooth, like me.

.../to be continued

copyright electricblue 2024