Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you?" all three of his family members asked in unison, which sparked a round of laughter among them and another squirm from Jalen.

Then the dark, handsome young man straightened up like the biggest guy in the room, which he was, and looked over at his mother. He managed to hold a pretty good poker face as he said, "Could be. There's this new girl I've noticed and I'm thinking of asking her out."

Aisha's café latte complexion was the lightest in the family and James noticed a slight deepening in her cheeks. She only blushed like that when extremely embarrassed or extremely excited. Probably both, this time, he thought. Jalen's play was a little outside the rules James had laid down, but his father had to give him credit, it was a smooth play.

Upstairs in their room after dinner, Aisha and James were changing into lounging wear before heading back down to watch a movie.

"He's thinking of asking me out?" Aisha snorted as she buttoned up the top of her flannel pajama set.

James wore grey warm up pants and pulled on a short-sleeved sweatshirt. He chuckled. "It was a good line; you should have seen your face."

"I'm just worried that Aiden saw my face," the anxious mother replied sternly.

"It wasn't that bad," he assured her. "I really only saw it because I knew what was going on behind the scenes. But I will talk to him again about boundaries."

Aisha's face was still tight, with her mouth screwed up to respond, but James swept her into his arms and planted a kiss on her neck.

"You did tease him about Judy first," he reminded her. "How about a nice gin and tonic to help you unwind?"

"Sounds good," agreed Aisha as she relaxed in her husband's strong arms.

Walking down the hall, they saw Jalen's door was open and paused to look in. James looked over Aisha's shoulder as he held his crotch tight against her full ass.

Jalen was at his desk, looking over some kind of training manual.

"Hey," Mrs. Seward said to her eldest. "I thought you graduated last week? You aren't already getting started on next fall's classes, are you?"

"Cisco certification," Jalen said sadly. "It's part of my internship."

Aisha looked at her husband. "The boy's only been out of school a week; doesn't he get any kind of a break?"

James held up his hands and laughed. "He has all summer to complete them; I just recommended he not wait until the last minute."

"Well, I think you should let him rest on his high school laurels at least through the weekend." To Jalen she said, "Dad and I are going to watch a movie. Do you want to join us?"

Jalen would usually give this invitation an automatic no; he'd only planned on studying an hour or so before going online to play a game or surf porn. Now he took in his mother framed in his doorway. Her pajamas were soft and loose, but the shape of her large breasts pressing forward made it clear she'd taken off her bra for the night. And with the top three buttons of her shirt undone, he could see flashes of light brown curves.

"Sure," he said with a smile, closing his Cisco book. "What are we watching?"

"I've gotta warn you," said his father. "It's Mom's turn to pick tonight. I don't think we're watching Us or Black Panther."

Aisha threw an elbow lightly back into her husband's midriff and he 'oophed!' theatrically.

"Just for that I should make you watch a real drippy chick-flick," she said. "But I don't want to scare off Jalen. Hey," she said with sudden gusto. "Did you ever get around to watching Hidden Figures?"

"That's the one about you helping America get into space, isn't it?" her son said, displaying the wicked wit that was a Seward family trait.

James laughed and got another elbow to the gut. This one actually had a little oomph to it.

Downstairs they settled in with bowls of popcorn, Jalen in an armchair, his parents curled into each other on the sofa.

"Sure I can't have one of those?" he said, nodding at the Tanqueray and tonics on the coffee table in front of them. So far, he only had a Dr. Pepper.

"Sorry, kid, 18 and a high school diploma will only get you so far in this state," said his father.

"Or in this house," emphasized his mother.

At around the halfway point, they paused the film so James could mix another drink for Aisha.

"Nothing more for you?" asked Jalen.

"You and I have work tomorrow," his father answered as he gathered the empty glasses. "While your mother has a break before the summer term starts."

When he headed off to the kitchen, Aisha patted the sofa next to her and nodded her son over. As he sat down, she indicated the frozen image on the screen. "So, what do you think so far?"

"It's pretty fucked up," he replied in a serious, slightly angry tone. "Sorry, I mean messed up," he added quickly.

His mother considered a moment and then said, "No, you're right, it was fucked up." When his eyebrows went up, she said, "No, I'm not condoning that kind of language as a normal thing from now on. But as your father's been pointing out, now that you've graduated high school and have a good plan for college, we should start treating you more like an adult. And sometimes that will allow for adult talk. But only when it's appropriate to the situation."

"Appropriate to what situation?" asked James as he carried in Aisha's G&T and fresh sodas for him and Jalen.

"We were talking about the movie so far," answered Aisha, "and how bad things were for women, especially women of color back then. You know," she said to Jalen, "Your great-grandmother actually worked for NASA back in the sixties, in Houston."

"Wow, really? She was a mathematician like you, like the women in the movie?"

"No," his mother replied ruefully. "With the educational opportunities she had, the best job she could get was cleaning offices in the Johnson Space Center. Although, of course, it wasn't yet named after Johnson back then."

"Messed up," Jalen said again. He made a move to give his place back to his father, but James waved him down and sat in the armchair.

Chapter 14

By the time the movie ended, Aisha had finished her second drink and was lying on her side, with her head propped up against one sofa arm, and her lower legs stretched out over Jalen's lap at the couch's other end.

"Are things better now?" her son asked, idly massaging his mother's calves through her flannel bottoms. His voice was somber.

Aisha considered. "Yes. I have to say that things are much better than what those women faced back then. But, of course, what they faced then was still much better than what their grandmothers faced, let alone what their great-great-grandmothers faced under slavery. However, there's still a long way to go. For women in general. For Black people in general. And especially, still for Black women."

"Race is weird," Jalen said. His tone now more one of confusion than anger or sadness.

His parents caught the change and exchanged looks.

"How so?" asked his father. "Have you been facing any troubles?"

"What? Oh, no, nothing like that. It's just weird how it can come up sometimes."

His mother had an intuition. "Baby, did race play a role in your breakup with Judy?" From the way his expression changed she could tell she'd hit the mark.

"It sounds like it did in a way that's got you confused. You should tell us about it," she said.

"It's like one of our network system problems at work," added her husband. "Talking it out can be the best way to get through the confusion."

"I don't know," hemmed their son. "It's kind of personal."

Aisha sat up, swiveled on her hip, and moved close to Jalen. She tucked her legs up under her as she put one hand on his shoulder, the other on his upper arm.

"Earlier I said we wanted to start trying to treat you more like an adult," she said. "In fact, I think your father has had some pretty serious discussions with you about that." She looked into his face and he could only hold her gaze for a moment before he looked back down into his lap.

"I take it this is not only about race, but also about sex, two very sensitive issues. You have questions, but you know you're not going to get any sensible answers from your school buddies. So, ask us."

James asked, "Was it her parents? Were they unhappy about her having sex with a Black man?"

When her son froze, Aisha squeezed him lightly with each hand. "Um, baby," she said gently. "We know you and Judy were having sex. I have to admit we heard you more than once when you two were in your room supposedly doing homework."

Jalen looked deeper into his lap.

"I didn't give you those reminders about wearing protection back then by coincidence," his father added in a lighter tone. Then he got more serious again. "You know, I always thought you broke up with her. Was it really her breaking up with you because of the race difference?"

"Yes and no. It was a race issue, but I'm the one who broke it off."

Both parents stayed quiet; Aisha gently stroked his bicep, finding herself distracted by how strong and firm it felt.

"It really is pretty personal," Jalen said again. "I mean, explicitly personal."

"As explicitly personal as what your father told you about our sex life?" his mother said in a low voice as her right hand slid from his arm to his chest, where she found a pec just as impressive as the bicep. The teen just nodded.

"Now, I'm not going to say that that means I now have the right to hear something about you in return," she said. "But since the topic has been broached, you really don't have to be shy about talking plainly about sex with us now."

The boy sighed deeply. "She was all hung up about me being Black." Then he let it come rushing out. "It was all about my 'Big black cock'." They could hear the quotation marks in his voice. "She could never just say, 'Fuck me, Jalen.' It was always, 'Fuck me with your big black cock, Jalen.' 'Stuff my little white pussy with your black snake.' She used to blow me in front of my dressing mirror 'cause she liked how dirty it looked to see me, 'Shove your black cock into my slutty white mouth.'

"At first I got off on it. But as time went by it got kind of tired. And it made me feel weird about slaves and masters. I mean, I really liked her at first, but the more she begged to be 'blacked', the more I felt like her mandingo, her walking black dildo. But on the other hand, I also started thinking of her less as my girlfriend and more as my White whore.

"She seemed to be able to treat our public relationship and our private sex lives separately, but the more I just thought of her as my White fuck hole, the less I wanted to hang out with her away from the bedroom. So, when the Christmas break came and she went with her family on that ski trip, I realized I didn't want to date her anymore, just fuck her. So, I decided to break it off entirely."

Chapter 15

Stunned silence filled the air.

"Well," said James awkwardly. "That would qualify as talking plainly."

Aisha came up on her knees and leaned in to plant a big kiss on her son's cheek. "I'm proud of you baby."

"Me too. And impressed," added James. "Your intuitions were right, and you made the best choice. I'm sure your hormones were fighting against you, but you did the smart thing even if you didn't understand why."

"Hormones...yeah, I guess that's one way of putting it," the boy said sarcastically.

Aisha noticed that despite the strain in his voice, her son's crotch had bulged a bit as he said such raunchy things in front of his mother. Her hand moved swiftly, but subtly down across his flat abdomen, stopping just short of the bulge.

"I'm sure it was hard giving up that sweet, young pussy," she crooned. "Judy's a beautiful girl. I know your father sure wanted to tap that."

She chuckled inside when she felt her son tense up under her hands and saw the same change in posture in her husband over in his seat. His idea, his consequences.

"Are you going to deny it?" she leered at James. Then, to Jalen, "Those times we heard you two going at it in your bedroom? Your dad fucked me extra hard those nights. Didn't you, baby?" she said, finishing back with James.

Jalen looked over at his father who at first looked as shocked as the boy felt about his mother's words. Then his dad seemed to relax, and a smile played across his mouth. Finally, he just tilted his head a little to the side and gave a small shrug. Jalen wasn't sure if his father was admitting to lusting after Judy or just reminding Jalen that he'd taken his hand off the wheel and his wife was now guiding this vessel where she wanted. Either way, he was sure he'd not only gotten one of those 'signs' from his mother he'd been told to look for, but he'd also gotten a confirming sign from his father.

"So, she liked being submissive and giving in to your big black cock?" asked his mother.

"That's another thing," the boy said nervously. "I'm not sure it's really all that big. I think she just liked to say it was big or something."

"Not big compared to what you've seen in pornos, I'm guessing," said Aisha. "The thing is, you can't compare yourself to those, because it's like the NBA. They recruit the biggest guys they can find, the freaks of nature sometimes." Her hand moved directly onto the cock trying to swell its way to freedom.

"Do you want to show your big black cock to Mommy? So I can let you know the truth about your size and maybe Judy's obsession?" She managed to keep her voice calm and neutral, but the butterflies were going crazy in her stomach, and she could feel the wetness growing in her cunny.

The befuddled son took another quick glance over at his father. Still just a ghost of a smile, but then, a slight nod. Jalen had also changed into comfy clothes after dinner and was wearing black Under Armour warm up pants. He slid his thumbs under the waistband, lifted his hips off the sofa cushion and slipped the pants down to mid-thigh. His cock wasn't completely hard yet, but it did pop up as the elastic waistband went past.

"Yes," purred Aisha. "I can see why she fell in love with it." Her son's cock looked a lot like his father's, a rich black shaft, with a shiny, slightly lighter-colored head. But even though it wasn't at full size yet, it appeared that Jalen might be packing a bit more than James.

"I suppose you've done the typical guy searches about how big is normal and other such nonsense," she said. As she continued talking in a calm, detached tone of voice, she nonchalantly wrapped her hand around Jalen's rod and began rhythmically squeezing. He grew quickly.

"I won't say that size doesn't matter, but what you do with it really does matter more." As he stiffened, she shifted from squeezing in pulses to rolling the loose skin up and down over the meat. It was only seconds before she had him at full erection. She paused and gazed intently at the beautiful staff in her hand, shifting it around to see it from different angles.

"But, yes, you do have a big one." She knew her husband's cock was seven and a half inches long and judged Jalen to be about the same, plus or minus a quarter inch. She was having trouble deciding if he was longer or shorter because her perspective was messed up. Messed up by the fact that the boy was undoubtedly thicker than his father. She could touch the tips of her thumb and pinkie finger around the base of James' cock, so it was a bit smaller than her wrist. But with Jalen she could just touch the tips of her thumb and ring finger together, making it the same size as her wrist. Her husband could really fill a woman up, but her son would be incredible. Without thinking, she was lowering herself, bringing her mouth closer to the fat head.

"In fact, I'd say you had the third biggest cock I've ever actually touched." She held it as close as a microphone to her mouth now, and the boy felt her breath and the brush of her lips against his sensitive knob and moaned softly.

He felt like he had to say something to prove all this was real. "So," he murmured. "Is Dad number one or number two?"

Aisha turned her eyes to James, seemingly only now remembering her husband was sitting just a few feet away. "Actually," she drawled. "Your father just dropped to number four." Turning back to Jalen's cock, she slid her open mouth over the head, with its pearls of pre-cum at the slit, and let her son stretch her mouth.

As she slowly stroked the lower half of the black shaft, she relaxed her jaw to take more of the upper half into her mouth. She suddenly wanted to deep throat her son so badly, but she knew she'd have to work up to it. And she determined that she would.

She'd sucked the beautiful cock only a minute or two before she began to sense warning signs that her son might not last much longer. She pulled her mouth off slowly and theatrically, letting long strands of saliva stretch down from her tongue to the shiny head. She kept coming up, uncurling her legs and getting to her feet. When she was upright, she was facing her husband and saw that he had his hand under the waistband of his warm-ups, obviously squeezing his own hard cock.

Looking directly into his eyes, she slowly dragged the back of her wrist and hand across her mouth to wipe away the spit. Then she stepped over to where James sat in his front row seat to incest. Leaning down, she brought their lips together and pushed her cock-sucking tongue into his mouth. He was hesitant, almost resistant at first, but she insisted and soon they were making out passionately.

She broke off the kiss and pulled her head back just enough so they could focus on each other's eyes. "I'll see you up in bed," she said. "Later."

She laid one more soft kiss on his lips and turned back to her son. She walked over and held out her hand. When Jalen took it, she pulled him to his feet. She released his hand a moment to allow him to pull up his pants; his cock formed an impressive tent. Then she took his hand again and without a word, led him upstairs to the bedrooms.

Chapter 16

James sat there in awe, not really believing what he'd just seen. The house was silent as he watched his wife lead their big-dicked 18-year-old son upstairs for sex. Because, of course, that was exactly what was going to happen. Just as he'd set up. They passed out of sight and he heard a door open and close. It was too close to be his and Aisha's bedroom, so, she'd taken Jalen into his own room. At least there was that. James pulled his pants down mid-thigh as his son had done earlier and slowly stroked his pulsing rod as he imagined what his wife was doing with their son.

When the door clicked close behind them, Aisha spun around and pressed her son back against his door. Hungrily she put her mouth on his and made out with another man for the first time in some twenty years.

Then Jalen was gripping her shoulders and she could feel the strength in him as he spun her around and pinned her against the door. At six-foot-one, the teen had most of an inch on his father. Both had naturally lanky frames, but Jalen had worked hard to put on pounds of muscle to improve his game on the football field and the basketball court. At 195 he had more than 10 pounds on his father and was strong and determined enough to battle with a big tight end or attack the paint.

Aisha was already eagerly anticipating Jalen driving down the center of her lane, but she'd been a pretty good point guard herself in high school and knew about setting the right pace so the team could last the whole 32 minutes. She suddenly dipped down, slipping away from both his lips and his hands. As she pivoted around his hip, she took hold of his waistband and spun him around with her as she circled deeper into the room.

When she had him backed up against the side of his double bed, Aisha dropped to her knees in front of him. She still had her fingers under the waistbands of his warm-ups and the briefs beneath and took both down with her. Her son's cock sprung up aggressively once freed from the restraining clothes and the wanton mother attacked it.

1...34567...25