Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And is she up for that? Have you done that before?" Jalen bit the inside of his cheek; he couldn't believe he'd just asked that out loud.

"No, we haven't. But, yes, I think she might be," James said, answering his son's questions in reverse order.

"Can I interest you in dessert today?" The sound of their server suddenly tableside made both men jump. They'd been too engrossed in their fantastical discussion to notice her walking over to them.

"No, thanks," James managed to get out. "But I will take the check now, please."

She reached into her apron pocket and ripped their order sheet off her pad. "Okay. I'll meet you over at the cash register when you're ready to leave."

They left the diner and began walking back the three blocks to James's work, where Jalen was doing a summer internship. It had been a large department store that had gone out of business like so many of the old retail stalwarts. James's company had gotten some good tax breaks to convert the massive empty structure into a data warehouse, with rows and rows of server arrays spread across the three floors.

The father and son were quiet for the first half block; James knew Jalen needed to come at this at his own speed.

"You really think Mom would want to do this? To have..." He couldn't say the rest out loud.

"Sex with her son? With you? Yeah, I think she would if she thought you and I were both up for it. Now, don't get me wrong. Your mother hasn't been going around sneaking peeks while you shower or jack off in your room. In fact, I'm certain it's never crossed her mind. But I do know that the general topic of incest is within her range of fantasies."

Incest is within her range of fantasies? Fuck! Thought Jalen. This sounded like the way his dad approached a tricky networking project more than discussing his wife cheating on him.

"On the other hand," continued James. "I could be way wrong, and she might be ready to kill me if she knew I had ever put such ideas in your head. So, for now, this has to stay strictly between us and I'm trusting you to be mature enough to just let it go if she really doesn't want to try it. Can you do that?"

"For fuck's sake, Dad. You make me think that a stereotypically common boy's fantasy is about to come true for me, but then say you might be wrong and I'm not supposed to do anything about it?"

After another ten steps. "Yeah, I get it. And I can stay cool if things don't go the way you think."

They were almost to the building now. "You gotta know I'm gonna be jacking off to thoughts of your wife on a regular basis now, right?"

James swung his head to look at his son and saw the sardonic grin. He laughed at Jalen's dig; it was well deserved. "You and me both, kid. You and me both."

"So, what next?"

And James told him throughout the rest of the day at work. Needless to say, young Jalen didn't learn a single thing that he could remember about setting up a server or troubleshooting a network connection. But he sure remembered the signs he was supposed to look for that would tell him if he was going to get to fuck his blazing hot mother.

Chapter 11

"How was work today, you two handsome nerds?" Aisha asked as she took her seat at the dinner table after putting down the casserole dish. "Is your dad actually making you work or do you two just sit around watching sports on satellite TV?"

Jalen just sat there, mouth slightly open, noticing his mother's cleavage as never before.

"Hey, satellite sports can be very educational," James threw into the silence. "I was showing him replays of some of the old classic NBA championships between the Lakers and the Celtics, and the Bulls versus the Jazz. Back before the 3-pointer took away the importance of being able to drive to the hoop."

"Oh, boy. Good to know you're getting him ready for the important parts of college."

James laughed. "This coming from the woman who was at the track a half hour earlier and a half hour later than any of the rest of us."

"Nooo!" the youngest Seward, Aiden, suddenly exclaimed in mock horror. "Please don't tell the story about how if she hadn't had to take a week off because of overtraining you never would have been able to catch her—"

"And get her pregnant!" the parents crowed out in unison before breaking out in laughter.

"I didn't think pre-marital sex was even allowed way back then," Jalen blurted out. "Naughty Daddy. Naughty, naughty Mommy."

Aisha mentally stumbled. What was that in Jalen's tone of voice? Why was he looking at her like that?

"Way back then!?" James replied in a tone of voice that also sounded faked or forced to Aisha. "It was still in this century, you know? Smart ass."

When she saw James arch an eyebrow at their elder son, Aisha deflected the conversation over to Aiden. "Only three days left until baseball camp. Getting excited?"

"Well, I did get an e-mail confirming some of the Major Leaguers who will visit, including an All-Star shortstop who'll be working with us infielders, when his team has a 3-day break in their schedule."

"An All-Star? No shit?" said Jalen, the mention of the Major League star temporarily pulling him out of his mother-fucking fantasies.

"Jalen!" his mother and father snapped, again in unison.

"Oops, sorry," he said, although his wry smile undercut the apology for his language. "I'll tell you what, man. You already field strong but if you can get some tips on dealing with higher level pitching, you're sure to get a scholarship to play at a real baseball school."

Jalen's parents had been getting upset with him, but this comment brought them up short. They caught each other's eye and shared a smile. Jalen was older and bigger and tended to tease his younger brother a bit roughly, even though they knew he loved Aiden. So they were always pleased when the older boy let slip with an unexpected declaration of pride or support for his kid brother.

With the tension at the table suddenly eased, James carried on in a much lighter tone. "It sounds like camp is going to be great. And how about the week after you get back? Have you given any thought to how you want to celebrate your 18th?"

"Actually, that's opening weekend of the Summer League, so I'm afraid I'll be pretty tied up. But how about pancakes and omelets for my birthday breakfast?"

"And candles in your flapjacks instead of a cake?" James joked.

"You'll have pancakes, omelets and a cake!" declared his mother. "I can't believe both my beautiful boys are going to be grown men. Soon you're going to be moving out and leaving me all alone."

"All alone?" protested James. "What about me? Besides, I thought we wanted them to finally move out so we could have more private time?" He waggled his eyebrows.

"Don't you wish," she said with a dismissive flip of her wrist. "You can hardly keep up with the private time you get now." Aisha was just giving back as good as she got like usual, she didn't realize she'd played perfectly into James's plan for Jalen.

The boy's eyes widened, and he really began to believe his dad might have been serious. By the time dinner was over, he'd been looking at and thinking about his mother so differently that he found himself having to hide a chubby and scoot out of the room before anyone saw.

Later that evening Jalen heard a knock on his door and quickly snapped shut the laptop where he'd been surfing porn sites, looking for mother-son scenes. Fortunately, he hadn't gotten to the part where his pants came down and if he stayed tucked up under his desk, the bulge in his sweats should be out of sight.

"Yeah? Come in."

His father entered and closed the door behind him. He walked over and sat heavily on the edge of Jalen's desk.

"Hey, I thought you told me you could keep your shit together?" He didn't sound happy.

"What do you mean?" the teenager said, although he knew full well.

"'Naughty, naughty Mommy'? What the hell was that all about? And I thought you were going to come across the table and pull her blouse off, the way you kept staring at her tits." He took a deep breath, let it out slowly and continued more calmly, and sadly. "Listen, I'm sorry I brought this up. It was a stupid idea, and I shouldn't have put you in such a fucked-up position."

"No, no, it's fine, really it is. I'm sorry for losing my mind, but I promise I've got a grip now. I mean, I've always thought Mom was beautiful, but I've never really thought about her that way before, you know? And the idea that she might think that way about me...but anyway, I've got my shit together now, I promise."

"Man, I don't know if you do. But am I right in thinking that you've made up your mind about taking part if she is up for it?"

Jalen swallowed. "Yeah. If she wants to and you really are cool with it, then you can count me in."

"All right then. But if you do anything else to embarrass her or give this away, especially in front of Aiden, I can promise she'll freeze us both out. In which case I will have to kick your young ass."

"I got it. So, when are you going to ask her?"

"I told you the plan already. You just need to be patient and look for the signs. And remember, if they don't come soon, they aren't coming at all, and I want your word again that you'll let the whole thing go. Can you do that?"

Jalen nodded. "I can. I promise."

James smiled for the first time since entering his son's room. "Good, good." He stood up and put a hand on his son's shoulder. "Just keep cool and remember that this is not a done deal." He gave the shoulder a squeeze and took a few steps towards the door before stopping and turning around.

"And do us all a favor and stay away from the incest sites when you get back to your porn. Instead, you should look at some Femdom sites to remind yourself that your mom is in charge of what happens next. If anything."

Fuck, Jalen thought, how does he know everything I'm thinking?

When his dad left, the teen opened his laptop and looked at his earlier search results. Lots of submissive moms servicing their dominant sons. "What the fuck is femdom?" he said out loud. Then he typed the word into the search box. "Holy shit!"

As he hopped around, trying to understand the latex and leather on women, and buttplugs and ball gags on guys, he sincerely hoped his pops hadn't been trying to tell him something scary about his moms. Hell, this was the kind of thing that should have come up much earlier; before he'd gotten Jalen to commit to helping him carry out his husbandly duties. I love you, Dad, he thought. But I don't think I can take this one for the team.

Chapter 12

"What's so funny," asked Aisha when James came chuckling through their bedroom door.

"I was just giving Jalen something to think about. I bet the kid has some scary dreams tonight."

"I was hoping you were going to say something about him staring at my boobs all night. But somehow, I don't see how that could have been a funny conversation."

"Well, I did and in the end it was. And he understands that if he doesn't keep his shit together, then nothing is going to come of all this."

"Oh, Christ. So, you did tell him. I knew it from the way he was looking at me, but damn, James, you actually did it?"

"We agreed I would."

We agreed? Aisha was doubtful as to whether that was true or if James had somehow tricked her into saying yes when she was in the throes of passion. How could she have agreed to have sex with her own son?

James had begun shedding his clothing as soon as he'd closed and locked their bedroom door. Theirs was the only bedroom door that did lock. Now his dark, hard body was crawling across the mattress toward her as she lay beneath the top sheet.

He yanked the sheet off her and straddled her naked torso. His strong hands gripped her wrists beside her head, holding her immobile. He leaned down and put his lips up against hers. Not kissing her, just holding them right there so she could feel his lips move as he spoke.

"We agreed I would," he repeated. "We've talked this around and around, and there's no getting around the risks, but there's also no getting around the excitement you feel every time you think of it. Today was the first day that he's looked at you as a sexual being. How did that make you feel?"

Aisha gulped nervously but joined her husband in jumping in the deep end. "Honestly? I'll admit to a little tingle, but mostly it made me anxious. I felt like he might just pull down his pants right in front of Aiden and tell me to suck him, like the elder son did to his mother in front of his new girlfriend in Family Slut." Aisha was referring to the Literotica story by danexxx that had precipitated this whole sexual shift in her family.

She went on. "I've said it before, and I'll say it again, that may be a fun fantasy to read and even masturbate to, but the reality..." The reality was, when she'd had that idea earlier at dinner about Jalen whipping it out right there, what she'd felt in her pussy had been much more than a tingle.

Now James did kiss her, gently. Then, releasing her wrists, he began working his way backwards until he was able to kiss her large, lovely breasts.

"And as I've said many times, we're not trying to follow that story step-by-step. The goal is not to turn you into our Family Slut; it's to turn Jalen into your Spare Cock." He kissed, licked and sucked his way around the mounds to their blunt tips.

"It excites you to think about me with another man, doesn't it?" Her voice was lower now, more sensuous as she let herself slip away from her anxiety and into the fantasy they'd begun building together ever since he'd caught her jilling off to incest videos and erotica.

"I can't wait to see Jalen slip his young cock into you." James kissed his way across her tummy to her mons venus.

"See? Who says you're going to see anything?"

He paused his nuzzling and looked up at her over her body.

"You agreed that if this happens, it happens my way. And my way does not start with the two of you doubling up on me. If Jalen is really just to be my little-bit-on-the-side, then I want to keep him on the side. I don't want him to be a part of our regular sex life. And he needs to have the ideas of privacy and discretion driven home from the very beginning. Don't you agree?"

James went back to kissing the puffy lips and prominent clit he loved so much. In between butterfly kisses up and down her snatch, he said, "You're absolutely right. I couldn't have said it better myself."

She relaxed and spread her legs farther apart. "Tell me what you told him. What is he expecting, and do I have to worry about being jumped at the breakfast table?"

As James slowly walked his lips and tongue over his wife's crotch and thighs, he assured her that their agreed plan was still in place. Jalen didn't know how much she knew; he thought it was a new idea that James would be floating past her over the next couple of days before Aiden left for his 2-week baseball camp. That if she was interested in the idea, she would give him signs he should recognize. And then, if he was still on board, he would respond to those signs with his own. That way, they both had escape routes they could use before anything went too far.

"And you're sure he wants me to give him those signs? He isn't grossed out by the idea of his old mama coming onto him?"

"He's in his room right now jacking off to that very idea," her husband assured her. If he isn't too worried about you trying to put a dog collar on him, he laughed to himself, remembering his guidance to his son to look at some Femdom sites. James had heard Jalen in action with that hot, White cheerleader Judy last year and had no doubts that his strapping stud of a son would want to play a dominant, not a submissive role, with any woman. Probably even more so with his mother. Hmm, I'll have to talk to him about that. James hoped Jalen would give Aisha the extra sexual pleasure she craved, but he didn't want his son to lose respect for his mother. "Please, Mom," vs. "Come here, Mommy-pet," could be a fine line to walk.

James did have that talk with Jalen the next day. He told his son that he'd spoken with his mother the night before and had given her the green light to go ahead with her seduction of their son if she wanted to.

"And now I'm taking my hand off the wheel and letting this thing go where she wants," he told his son. "If it just rolls to a stop, then that's it. I, and especially you, won't do anything to try and get it moving. I don't actually want your mom screwing anyone else, but I also don't want her going without - if I can't meet all her needs. Like I told you from the start, this could all be my own insecurity. She's said she's content with the amount of sex we're having and that may be true. At least for now. But I'm worried about the future-But you've heard all that. The most important thing right now is that no matter what does or doesn't happen, if you love your mother, you won't disrespect her."

Jalen agreed and promised again to stay cool and quiet and never do anything to hurt or embarrass his mother whether they became lovers or not. Then he mentally directed himself to just let it all go for now. After all, he couldn't really expect to see any of these mysterious signs from his mother before Saturday, after Aiden had taken off. And it was only Thursday morning now.

His resolution to not think about it lasted about a minute for each of his years, 18, almost 19. Then he was imagining Saturday morning.

- Pops would drive Aiden and all his gear over to the community ballfield to catch the bus to camp. As soon as she heard them drive away, his mother would tear open her blouse and beg her son to nurse.

- OR Jalen would be in the shower Saturday morning and his naked moms would appear outside the glass door asking if there was room for two.

- OR he would wake up Saturday morning to find her sucking him in his bed. She'd say she couldn't wait any longer, but that they had to be quiet this first time since Aiden was right across the hall.

But in all these wild imaginings, he never thought that things would actually start before Saturday, and he especially never imagined that it would be Aiden who got the ball rolling.

His father would also be surprised by not only the timing and cause, but also by how quickly that ball picked up speed once it did get rolling. Too much speed and headed out of bounds? Only time would tell, and the players would have to judge for themselves, there could be no objective referees in this game.

Chapter 13

It was Thursday night, and the Seward family was at the dinner table.

"After dinner, I'm going to go over to Mark's," Aiden said. Mark Henderson was a baseball teammate and Aiden's best friend.

"Counter-Strike or Fortnite?" asked his dad. Not surprisingly, the computer engineer had been into gaming since his own youth.

"CS GO," answered his younger son. While Jalen was doing the IT internship with James this summer, Aiden was actually the bigger computer geek. Between his school grades and baseball abilities, he would likely get a scholarship to a large university after senior year, while Jalen was enrolling in community college.

"Jalen," Aiden said to his big brother. "If Judy's there, I know she's going to ask about you again." Aiden was referring to Mark's older sister, who was Jalen's ex-girlfriend. "Are you seeing anyone new? What are you doing this summer? Blah, blah, blah. What do you want me to tell her?"

"Wow," said Aisha. "It's been, what, six months since you broke up with Judy? But it sounds like she's still not over you."

Jalen squirmed a bit under the attention. To Aiden, he said, "Just tell her I'm staying busy working at Dad's. And that maybe I'm going out with someone, but you're not sure."