Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha gulped the first spurts quickly to avoid losing any to spillage. As the pulses in his cock slowed, she allowed herself to savor the naughty flavor before swallowing the rest of his cream. Her finger had gone still in his rectum when he started cumming, now she gingerly removed it. Pushing herself up, she pressed her lips hard against his and when his mouth opened, she thrust in her tongue, and they kissed long and passionately, sharing her spunk-flavored spit, until finally she collapsed onto his chest, and he held her tightly in his arms.

Chapter 8

The video clip ended with the mother opening her mouth theatrically to show her young abusers her mouthful of cum before swallowing it down.

"She loves that fresh, young cum, doesn't she?" said James.

"Fresh, old cum is pretty good too," Aisha replied with a laugh, gently squeezing his softening cock.

James noted that the video had only been nine minutes long, obviously a segment from a longer movie that could be accessed for a fee. "I know we don't usually buy movies, but wouldn't you like to see what she does next with her two young cocks?" he asked.

"I bet she gets used even more by the boys, just like in the story," Aisha said. "But there, the father joins in. Like in the middle video." She nodded at the screen.

"Well, let's carry on with your storyboard, then," he said. "And how about some more of that Merlot?"

As James used the remote to rearrange things on the flat screen, his wife topped up the single wine glass. Her own buzz was still going strong, so she passed it straight over to him.

On the monitor she saw that he'd brought the second video window to the front. This clip was certainly homemade, with a single static camera set up on a tripod or dresser to capture a wide shot of a bed. In the frozen image, a young man lay on his back, a middle-aged woman on her hands and knees sucked his cock, and a man with a Dad-bod mounted her from behind. Before James hit Play, he scrolled deeper into "Family Slut" as he sipped wine.

"Wow! Everything out in the open now," he remarked after reading a few lines about how Sharon was now to become a topless slut, whose main task was to service the men in her life.

"Yesss," sighed Aisha. "In the open and available. A hard cock whenever she wants one." She rearranged herself on her pillows and began idly playing with her vulva and breasts again. "She's teaching her boys so many good things, including how to eat pussy. She obviously loves being used as a fuck toy but knows her sons need to learn more about how to please a woman."

James didn't need any more prompting. He handed the wine glass to Aisha, laid the remote control on the mattress where she could reach it and moved in between her legs. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet, and her cunt was actually gaping a bit. After admiring the erotic beauty of her sex for a few moments, he dragged the flat of his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. Aisha purred and twitched.

She hit Play and the video clip went to its beginning. The older man, apparently the woman's husband, began on his belly and elbows behind his wife, his face buried in her ass and crotch as she buried her own face in their son's crotch.

"Yesss," she sighed again in response to James's tongue work. Then she apparently registered how her current reality more closely matched the video rather than the story. "Daddy's also being sure to teach his sons all the important things about making a woman happy," She said.

James suddenly laughed into his wife's crotch and she went stiff.

"I'm sorry, baby," he chortled. "When you said that, I suddenly got an image in my head of John Cleese teaching the sex education class in The Meaning of Life."

She didn't say anything for a moment, then her body relaxed and James heard, "What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss?" Aisha's British accent was excellent from her childhood years spent in the U.K.

Their eyes caught across the expanse of her lovely body and both broke out in laughter.

"I remember having to teach you not to go straight after the clitoris," she teased him.

"Well, that's why it's so important for the teacher to have his wife there to help with the teaching," he replied. "Show and tell is always so much more effective than just tell." He returned his lips to her vulva. "Why not start her off with a nice kiss?" he said into her flower.

She laughed again, but then reached behind his head and pulled his mouth tighter against her; it was time to get back to work.

From the speakers, James heard the woman in the video give a happy grunt just as Aisha thrust her pelvis against his face. He surmised that the dad had moved up and penetrated the mom.

The mom in his own house confirmed his thoughts. "She's being spit-roasted by her husband and her son. Every time Dad thrusts into Mom, he shoves her throat deeper down on Son's cock." Aisha was in such a haze of perpetual arousal that she completely forgot about her current state of drunkenness and took a deep draught of the heady red wine.

Her hungry description of the woman's double penetration gave James his next direction. Once he saw his wife put the glass safely on the nightstand, James got to his knees and manhandled her body until she was lying on her side, crossways on the bed, with her upper leg cocked so that he had free access to her, and they could both see the screen.

He thrust two fingers inside his wife's dripping cunt, drawing a gasp and a pushback with her pelvis. She wanted him deeper and he complied. She'd already come twice since he'd been there and he was again happily amazed at how multi-orgasmic she'd become as she'd gotten older. Her heightened libido had led to him doing a lot more with his hands like now, to cover his own lengthening recharge periods. He knew that as long as he avoided overstimulating her clitoris, she could go and go. But as for her pussy, he also knew damn well that she still loved to be filled as things went on, so he added a third finger and shoved them deeper.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as he slugged her cunt. She was having trouble keeping up with scrolling through the story, so most of the action came from the video of a mother-slash-wife with her son and husband. The woman mounted her son's big cock in a reverse cowgirl and bounced down on him hard, obviously wanting him to fill every inch of the vagina that had given birth to him. Aisha shoved her own pelvis even harder against James, asking for more.

She was really on fire, he thought, as he added his pinkie finger to his pussy pounding.

Aisha managed one more advance of the story page, then dropped the remote as she gave all her attention to her husband's attack on her cunny.

James read how Sharon was taking it up the ass and pussy at the same time by her husband and younger son, while her older son's girlfriend watched.

"What a hot mommy," he growled as he moved his arm like a piston to deliver the deep rhythmic thrusts he knew his horny wife craved. "Hot, fucking mommy taking all those cocks!"

Aisha exploded in her third orgasm in less than an hour, her whole body shaking on the end of his fist like the world's kinkiest hand puppet.

Chapter 9

Back in their movie-watching position, sitting side-by-side against the headboard, James took a drink of wine and handed the glass over to Aisha.

"No, I think I've had enough," she said as she passed it straight over to the nightstand. "More than enough. In fact, I think I'm going to blame this whole episode on the wine."

"I like finding you drunk," he chuckled. "I don't think you would have shared this with me otherwise."

"Got that right."

Her tone was a bit sad and James jumped on it.

"No, no, no, don't get me wrong, baby, I'm not making fun. This was fucking exciting, and I love you sharing your fantasy with me. It means I'm more likely to be included in this fantasy the next time you think about it."

"And what about your fantasies? It's time for you to share one of yours to make things even."

She was trying to sound flippant, but he read her face and saw she was clearly feeling a lot of angst about what he'd just seen in her. He mused for a moment. "Actually, I also have one pretty similar to this." He nodded to the screen, where the middle video was paused with the mother lying on her back, pushing cum into her mouth with her fingers. Her husband and son kneeled on either side, hands still on cocks after shooting off all over her face.

"Do tell."

"You see Mom and Dad are still going at it, but all the old tales about sex drives and abilities are coming true. As they get older, his are on the decline, while hers are growing. He fucks her as much as he can, although not as much as he wants, let alone as much as she would like. She never complains, never even hints at being unsatisfied, but he worries she might be tempted to stray, just a little bit, to get some extra now and then."

"That doesn't sound like a fantasy. It sounds like the plot of a Loving Wives story where some poor schmuck ends up cuckolded."

"Yeah, I guess it does," he mused. "But I'm just giving some backstory to my fantasy. Just like with porn, I like to understand how these people got into this sexy situation."

"Umm. Baby. Your fantasy doesn't end with a hotwife and a humiliated husband, does it?" She sounded worried.

"What? Oh, hell no, not at all. The opposite. In my fantasy, in my version of that story," again he nodded at the screen, "Mom isn't hooking up on Tinder or going out on dates with a boyfriend from work, because she really is still in love with her husband. But he's recruited some help in meeting her wilder desires. If she's still horny after wringing hubby dry, she slips down the hall to her son's room." Another nod to the screen. "And sometimes, on special occasions, she takes them both at the same time."

"Only on special occasions? So, the mom isn't walking around topless all the time, at the beck and call of any stud, or slut, in the room?" Which is exactly what had happened to the mom in the danexxx story.

James scootched down toward the foot of the bed until he could roll onto his side, facing Aisha. He settled himself on his right elbow and pulled on her hip until she moved down into a mirror position facing him.

He laid his left hand gently on her cheek and looked deep into her eyes.

"No, she's not. Because in my fantasy she's still mostly fulfilled by her husband and only taps the other resource now and then."

"Other resource. Interesting term. A bit clinical for her own son, isn't it?"

"That's the other thing that makes this a good solution," said James. "Of course, she loves her son, but she's not likely to fall in love with him and leave her husband, like she might if her standby lover was an outside man."

Aisha placed her hand over her husband's, holding it tight against her cheek and closing her eyes. "James. Do you want me to have sex with Jalen?"

"Yes."

Silence.

"No wonder you've been trying to get me drunk," she finally said.

After a slow inhale, she continued. "I obviously can't deny I think mother-and-son scenes are sexy, but you've known that a long time. But the difference between your fantasy backstory and our backstory is that I'm not unsatisfied. You're a wonderful lover, who never fails to get me off - usually a couple of times, like tonight. I really don't need more."

"Tonight has been special," he said, "but unusual. Sure, you almost always get off when we're together, and often twice. But you could probably go twice that again. And I'm only doing that three to five nights a week, when you could go every night, with three or four nooners thrown in."

Her eyes opened with a flash. "Damn, you do think I'm a slut, don't you?"

He slipped his hand to the back of her head and pulled her, resisting, towards him. He kissed her strongly. "No. Doing a lot of fucking, especially with just one man, doesn't make you a slut, it just makes you horny. And I think you are fucking horny most of the time and I think that is the sexiest thing in the world. If I could keep up and really meet all your needs, I would. But I feel like I'm dropping down and headed toward just the halfway point. I do think you're happy enough, for now, but I want you to have more than half your passion fulfilled."

"And you think sleeping with our son would be the best way to fill the other half?"

"Not the whole other half," he replied with a lighter tone. "We just don't want you dipping below that 50 percent mark. Maybe aim for 60 or 70 percent."

He reached behind himself for the remote control and pointed it the TV. Manipulating buttons, he got the video clip to the point where the woman was being spit-roasted.

"I think you would love to do that. And how much hotter would it be if I was on one end and Jalen was on the other?"

Aisha suddenly flashed on her earlier vision of her and Jalen spit-roasting another woman and marveled at the similarities of their fantasies. She eased down further on her side and reached out for James's cock.

"Tell me how Moms and Pops recruit Sonny Boy to be his mama's extra lover," she crooned. "Tell me your story, or your screenplay. For a fantasy session," she emphasized.

Chapter 10

"Hey, I need to pop in here to the pharmacy first," James said to Jalen nearly two weeks later. The father and son went inside the CVS. There were no other customers at the pharmacy window, so James was able to collect his waiting prescription quickly.

As they walked across the street to the Springfield Diner, Jalen said, "Dad, do you mind me asking what the medicine's for? Are you sick or something?"

James handed his son the small paper bag. "Take a look. It's actually something I wanted to talk to you about."

Jalen pulled out the pill bottle and read the label. "Sildenafil. What's that?"

"Generic Viagra," his father said as he pulled the diner's door open and gestured his son inside.

Jalen's mouth dropped open. Then he started to say something, but an old guy turned away from paying at the checkout stand and came toward them. Jalen snapped his mouth closed.

"Pick your own table," said the server who had just checked out the old man. Looking around, it was apparent the septuagenarian was one of the last of the lunchtime crowd, because the diner was almost empty. James had counted on that when he'd delayed their lunchbreak to 1:30 from their normal 12:00.

"I already know I want today's special," he told the server. "How about you, Jalen?"

"Huh? Oh. A bacon cheeseburger and fries. And a Dr. Pepper, please."

"Dr. Pepper sounds good to me too," added James.

The server nodded and headed toward the counter. James led his son the other way, to a corner booth where they couldn't be easily overheard.

As they walked over, Jalen surreptitiously slipped the pill bottle back into the brown paper bag. The bag he gave back to his father before sliding into the booth.

"Jeez, Pop. A little too much information, don't you think?"

James chuckled. "Yeah, in most cases I'd agree. I sure can't imagine your grandfather ever admitting to any problems in that area, even at 65."

After a moment of silence, Jalen said, with a reluctant tone, "But you're only 43. Um, that's kind of early, isn't it? I mean, for..."

"Kind of early to need little blue pills?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

Jalen was dark-skinned like his father, but James chuckled inside imagining how red his son's face would be if they were White.

And speaking of white, it was time now for a little white lie. Well, maybe not so little and not so white, but still, no one would be hurt by it.

The first lie had actually been to James's doctor. The 43-year-old had never let his fitness slide after a school career in track and field, so he was in very good shape. And that extended to his sexual performance. He still had no problem getting it up for his beautiful wife and giving her a good pounding. At least the first time. It was the second time that was getting tougher and the third times from their twenties had pretty much faded away the last couple of years. But once he realized he was dropping down to once or twice a night, while Aisha's desire had been increasing to three or four times a night, he'd gone to his doc and exaggerated his problem in order to score the prescription of father's little helpers. Now he took half a pill on nights when he knew they had more time or Aisha was just giving off that extra vibe.

To his son he said, "Yeah, 43 is early. Way too early for me, that's for sure. But it seems my testosterone levels have started dropping the past couple of years." This was also a lie.

"So, is that from another health problem?" Jalen asked. "Are you, like, sick or anything?"

"No, no. Other than some performance issues, I'm doing fine."

"Um, okay. But then we're back to, too much information, aren't we?"

"Well, that's what I'm about to find out. Let me get right to the point. Jalen, I'd like you to start having sex with your mother."

If Jalen's jaw had dropped earlier, now it damn near hit the table.

And, as if on cue, the server came up with their lunches.

Once she was gone, James gave Jalen a quick rundown on how his lagging sexual abilities were moving in the opposite direction from his mother's sexual desires. How he had no fear of her straying but didn't like her being unfulfilled. He emphasized how he was most interested in allowing Aisha to enjoy her sexuality and be happy about it so she wouldn't unconsciously build up resentment through frustrated desire. He'd decided he was willing to allow for Ethical Non-Monogamy in an effort to reach this goal.

ENM was a phrase he'd picked up along with the rest of the psycho-sexual babble he was spouting, from a Cosmo magazine someone had left in the breakroom.

Continuing his explanation to his son, he said wanted to keep the ENM strictly sexual and avoid outside romantic entanglements that he considered the greater threat to a marriage. Thus, he thought his strong, handsome son might be just the answer to a very difficult and delicate question.

"Hell, we look enough alike where she could be thinking she was still with me, a younger me, rather than with another guy."

James picked up his Reuben on rye and nodded at Jalen's plate, where nothing had been touched while the shocked boy listened to his father. "You should eat that before it gets cold." Then he took a big bite of his own sandwich, although the knot in his throat made it hard to swallow. He'd tried to sound calm, almost blasé, but he knew this could go wrong in oh so many ways.

The just-graduated-from-high-school 18-year-old picked up his cup and sucked a mouthful of Dr. Pepper through the straw. Then he picked up a couple of fries and swiped them through a puddle of ketchup before putting them in his mouth and doggedly chewing.

For ten minutes neither man spoke. They just worked steadily through their sandwiches, munching like metronomes while their minds spun and leaped, puzzled and pondered.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Jalen finally said.

"Yes, I am."

"Well, first off, I have no interest in being part of some kind of fucked up loyalty test for Mom. I mean, if you want me to try and seduce her just to see if she'll cheat on you, then fuck that."

"A loyalty test," mused James. "That would be twisted. No, no loyalty test, Jalen. For her or for you. I've also been talking to her about this idea. Not specifically about you (the lies kept stacking up), just the idea of bringing in another guy for her now and then."

He noticed his son squirming and only hoped it was at least partially caused by growing excitement rather than simply disgust or embarrassment. If he could have seen the lump growing in Jalen's crotch beneath the table, he would have known his hopes were very much being answered.