Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Aiden came back into the bedroom, he took a moment to take the camera on the small, flexible tripod from his father - passing the sex baton - and got wide and close shots of his mother bouncing happily up and down on two cocks at once. Then he quietly climbed up onto his feet on the bed, straddling his brother's shoulders in a wide stance that lowered his groin. Their mother was much more upright for this DP, and when he spoke, bringing her partially out of her dream state, his cock was at a good height to make her airtight once again, and the camera was at the right angle to capture it all.

They would all agree later that the shot of her opening her eyes and going immediately into salivating and swallowing modes was one for the ages.

In the moment, once focused, Aisha grinned wickedly for half a second, then thrust her open mouth forward like a bitch on a bone.

The libidinous MILF moved her hands from Jalen's chest to Aiden's thighs, bringing her more upright and with better control. Again she slowed down a bit as she adjusted to being completely, gloriously filled. With a little hand pressure, she got Aiden to squat just a little bit more and soon found her charming Princes' carrousel ride carrying her even further into fantasyland.

Now when she slid down onto the cocks in her pussy and ass, her craned neck also brought her mouth down on her standing cock. She was being stuffed simultaneously in all three holes on each down cycle. 'Every woman needs to ride this attraction at least once. More than once,' she decided, when she realized the double-stuffing down below was pressuring her clitoris from inside, since the organ was so much more than just the glans above the urethra. And with a cock knocking her tonsils like a tetherball at the same time, she was back in heaven.

"Uh, uh, uh," she grunted as she slammed herself down harder and broke the next orgasm loose. "Huh, huh, huh, huh, hhuuuuuhhhhhh!"

Aiden caught the passion contorting her face on video before twisting the flexible Gorilla pod legs into a shape to keep the camera aimed sideways and up, and laying it on the mattress, hopefully still pointed at his mother's lovely face. Then he grabbed her head in both hands, being careful not to block the camera's view.

He'd barely managed to hold back from exploding in her ass and couldn't hold back anymore. With wordless grunts he stroked between the thick, soft lips until the climax hit him and he choked the sexy bitch the way she loved and fired his blast straight to her belly.

When Aiden pulled out, Aisha fell forward onto Jalen, and James, cock still buried in ass, got up on his feet, crouched over her big bottom and slammed into her rectum until he was filling it with sizzling hot man-cream.

After Dad fell back, Jalen felt the difference and wrapped his arms around Mom, crushing her big tits against his chest. Then he began thrusting up off the mattress, driving into her, driving into the sexiest, dirtiest, most wonderful mother in the world until he deposited his nuts in her womb.

Chapter 30

Mother Seward eased back on the pillows stacked against the headboard. She was bookended by her sons; the heavily muscled Jalen on her right, his lighter, but still-ripped brother Aiden on her left. Each teen was stroking her idly, a thigh, a hip, a breast. She flashed to the last time they'd sat like this, all four of them naked in the same room, with her men snuggled against or positioned close to her. It had been Christmas Eve and they'd been touching her like this while she read erotica out loud.

James had semi-tricked everyone into writing a holiday-themed story based on their family adventures and then had entered them in the Literotica Winter Holidays Story Contest. Her pussy had gotten so wet reading the different ways they'd each expressed her slutty, incestuous behavior, that she'd almost initiated an all-out foursome right then. But somehow, she'd managed to herd her tomcats into their own rooms before they ravaged her one right after the other. The desire she'd felt that night to just do them all right there by the Christmas tree had been a big influence on her setting up this Valentine's Day fuckfest.

A fuckfest that had made her airtight twice so far. Consciously listening to her body, Aisha could feel the cum seeping from her ass and pussy onto the folded-over bath towel upon which sat. The load that had gone into her mouth had been eagerly swallowed. She sighed contentedly, then took a sip of champagne.

Both of the boys also had a flute - to drink from, rather than dip their pricks in like before - and each followed her lead. For Aiden, tonight was his first taste of sparkling wine and he was quite pleasantly surprised.

Father Seward lay crosswise across the bed below his three family members' feet. He smiled when he saw the look of pleasure on his youngest son's face. His own first taste of 'champagne' had been an eight-dollar bottle of crap that tasted worth every cheap penny. He lifted his own crystal flute and savored the seventy-dollar bottle of Moët & Chandon he'd ordered up from room service while everyone was recovering from their quadruple orgasm, triple creampie tornado of incestuous gangbang activity.

Now he locked eyes with the center of that storm. During a quiet moment the night before they'd established a safe word and a three-movement visual signal she could use to let him know when she'd reached her limit. Neither came now.

Instead - "Can one woman really outlast three men?"

"Is it a contest?" asked James. "If so, I think I'd like to see us end in a tie."

"Just wondering," replied Aisha.

"Well, if you were up against three guys in their forties, I might bet on you. But with two teenagers on my team...?" He didn't bother to mention that he'd taken the other half of the Viagra tab during the interlude.

Aisha said, "Maybe I should have recruited the ladies at the expo. I'm sure at least one of them would have come with us. Is there anyone else I can call at the last minute to join my team?" Her tone was one of hypothetical musing, but she was struggling to keep a poker face as she looked at her husband. She could tell that he was also thinking about Chandra, a member of Jalen's harem with a Nicki Minaj ass, who had turned their wedding anniversary getaway into their first threesome.

Neither of their sons noticed the odd facial semaphores between their parents because they were silently communicating themselves as they looked at each other across their mother. Communicating about their Halloween adventure when their girlfriends had set up a partner swap.

"It's all about exposing the incest, isn't it?" Aiden finally ventured. "I mean, I think Judy might be into a scene like this. But within the family?"

"Judy?" said Jalen. "What about Katrina? I get the feeling she might be freakier than you think."

Aiden got that same conflicting twinge he always did when thinking about sharing Katrina. On one hand, incredibly hot, on the other hand, incredibly jealous. "I think that Kat might be more freaked than freaky if we brought her into this."

"Hmm," considered Jalen, while the boys' parents' eyes widened with a new sense of wonder. "I think you might be right, brother." He turned his gaze to his mother. "So, Judy. If you two are willing to let her in on the family secret."

Judy might be into it, from Aiden, Katrina might be freakier than you think, from Jalen, 'What the hell was going on?' thought the elder Sewards. Of course, neither of them said the name Chandra.

Jalen, however, did. "In fact, if you were willing to do that," he said, "I think you could call either Judy or Chandra. Vanilla or chocolate, your choice."

"You know, if I wasn't lying here with cum dripping from two of my holes, I might question your choice in girlfriends," said Aisha. Jalen just grinned.

"Hey," Aiden said suddenly. "We keep talking about our girlfriends, what about yours?" In response to the questioning looks on his parents' faces he carried on. "Is there anyone in your social circles that might work out? Another hot MILF or Cougar who would be sexy, kinky, and discreet enough to join our playtime?"

Aisha and James looked at each other again. While they had, without their sons' knowledge, both spied on and jointly fantasized about their girlfriends, and in November actually slept with one of them, that had all been almost by accident. They'd never really considered opening their family sex enterprise to outsiders. Was it something they should consider?

Maybe, thought Aisha, but another day. She tossed back the rest of her champagne, then held her empty glass out to the side. The son on that side took it, emptied his own flute in anticipation, and put both on the bed table on his side. The other son followed suit, then sat ready to follow his mother's next lead.

James just smiled, took a small sip of the tasty wine, and rotated his hips open with a little snap that made his penis flop heavily up and then back down against his thigh. A red flag to a bull.

Chapter 31

When Aisha flipped from sitting to elbows and knees so she could get to her husband's swelling cock, it left her big ass up in the air and Aiden was on it in a heartbeat. The fact that it was smeared with his brother's and his father's cum never entered his mind, and if it had, it probably wouldn't have deterred him. He'd eaten his own full creampies out of her cunt many times, so a little leftover was no big deal.

Aisha loved the feeling of a dick growing in her mouth and was happy to catch James's while it was still semi-soft. While she savored that growth, she also registered his taste - freshly and thoroughly washed. She remembered that he had been the one to finish in her ass during their last session and appreciated his efforts on her behalf. Or did she? She'd cleaned herself out very well, would it be so horrible to try ass-to-mouth? To experience another layer of kinky pleasure? With that thought in mind she finally registered that someone was running his tongue back and forth between her pussy and her butthole. The holes she'd felt the last of two creampies leaking from just moments before.

'Aiden is eating my dripping cunt and ass, it has to be Aiden,' she thought. It was as if his lack of experience also led to a lack of inhibitions. He not only didn't always know what he should do, he also didn't know what he shouldn't, at least not in line with common male guidelines. And while his experience and skill had grown in leaps and bounds, his lack of inhibitions and limits had hardly budged, he was as open to new experience as when they'd started.

Aisha's deduction was confirmed when she felt a hand reach under and grip her breast. It was a big hand and the biggest hands in the family belonged to Jalen. With Jalen by her side and James in her mouth, that left only Aiden to unashamedly feast on her other well-used fuck holes. Aisha's excitement went into overdrive, and she shoved a hand back between her legs and began flogging her clit.

She normally loved having a cock in her mouth to help her come when she jilled herself, but this time she had to breathe and concentrate on what her nasty son was doing to her. She released James's cock and drooled and panted into his pubes.

James didn't know what had suddenly come over his wife, but he rolled with it. He stroked her hair a few times, while softly cooing about what a beautiful Valentine she was. Then he gripped her hair, just tightly enough to let her know she was no longer in control. "Are you going to come for us again, slut? Come hard?" He clenched tighter in her hair and gave her a tiny shake. "Come hard," he ordered. "We want to see your body shake."

"Cuuummm," she whimpered, and sped up her hand strumming across her mons and clit.

Aiden felt the change and adjusted his position on his elbows behind her, then craned his neck up to latch his mouth on his mother's pussy from below. He could feel the tips of her fingers brushing past the tip of his chin.

When Aisha felt him clamp on, her long wordless groan turned into a strangled wailing as her pussy exploded and gushed into her baby boy's gulping mouth.

Chapter 32

Aiden was smacking and licking his lips as he got up on his knees and shoved over seven throbbing inches of teenaged cock balls-deep into the hot, wet hole. "Oh, fuck, Mom, you get so fucking tight when you come."

"Fuck me good, baby. Fuck Mommy good," pleaded Aisha. She got her front end up on her elbows so she could push back against the invading cock better.

"How about we spit-roast you good?" growled Jalen. "Just like at the South Pole?"

That brought her head up and she caught the smirk on James's face as he moved aside so their son could get his dick in her mouth. It had been James's XXXmas story that had cast himself as the Southern Santa and Aisha as his Mrs. Klaas, with their base of operations in Antarctica. Jalen and Aiden had been written as two visiting Northern Elves who had kept Mrs. Klaas entertained while her husband was delivering toys across the southern hemisphere - and gallivanting with some of the naughty mothers of the good little boys and girls.

Aisha had loved the story, and the spit-roast scene was the one that had pushed her closest to initiating a gangbang that very night, but it still irked her a little that James had won their personal contest by scoring higher than her among Literotica readers.

Readers' scores aside, Mrs. Southern Santa had no problem at all with taking both of her sons' cocks at the same time. In fact, she was loving it so much she knew she might have trouble not allowing it to continue at home. Not because of the boys pushing for it, but herself. Well, whether gangbangs remained a vacation-only activity was something she could think about later. As for now...

"Feed me that big elf cock," she demanded. "Show me what you northern elves have."

Jalen put a hand on either side of his mother's head and gave a little uptilt pressure, so she would raise her eyes to his.

"Fuck yourself," he said in a baritone that was almost as rich as his father's. When the eyebrows above her already straining eyes twitched, the corner of his mouth went up in a small grin as he added, "Literally. You show us what you southern sluts have." Then he pressed his fat cockhead between her beautiful dick-sucking-lips, or DSLs as they'd been described in his father's dirty Christmas story.

Aiden had been following the exchange and paused mid-stroke, leaving his own big elf cock half-in and half-out of Southern Santa's loving wife's juicy cunt.

Aisha smiled around her mouthful, being careful with her teeth, then accepted the challenge. Or invitation, it all depended on your point of view. Her own POV became Jalen's midriff; keeping your eyes staring up at the man you were fellating might be a porn standard, but it was no good for her own pleasure or for giving a really good blowjob.

She rocked slowly back to find Aiden holding steady so that she got the rest of his cock inside her. Then she rocked slowly forward to determine whether Jalen was also in range. After three cycles, she held up one hand toward Jalen with her fingers about an inch apart. She brought them together and Jalen shifted slightly on his knees to bring himself a cockhead's distance closer. Aisha rocked forward and purred contentedly when he hit the back of her throat just the right amount.

Then their Valentine slut started off in a steady, stately rhythm, like a funeral march. But if anyone was going to die here it would be from intense pleasure. When she hit the limits with her push strokes, Aiden and Jalen would feel solid bumps. When she got to the end of a pull-out stroke, she'd clamp lips or vagina to catch the head before it could escape. Each boy kept his hands lightly on their mother's back, at shoulders and hips, for balance and to have more contact with her.

After giving up his spot to Jalen, James had recovered Aisha's iPhone and begun capturing more of the action for their Valentine slut's video diary. Now he was moving quietly around the bed, zooming out to show his bride eagerly taking two cocks other than his own, then zooming in to see her pussy lips flapping in and out over Aiden's cock, or her tongue traveling around Jalen's while her mouth slid up and down his thick pole. He captured looks of rapture and anguish on all three faces, matched by grunts, groans, and whimpers of animal emotion.

Then the tempo picked up, as did the force with which she was slamming into her lovers. Her vocalizations changed in tone, becoming the notes of a star runner seeing the finish line in sight and kicking into her final sprint, which told James that Aisha was closing in on yet another orgasm without direct contact with her glans clitoris. He had no doubt, however, that she was getting plenty of stimulation from her swollen vulva moving fast and hard over Aiden's dick, not to mention it was probably hitting her g-spot pretty good from this angle.

He got focused on her face just in time to see the climax hit. Her eyelids fluttered and she wailed around Jalen's rod as her whole body shook. When she threw herself backwards one more time to bury Aiden in her cunt, Jalen went with her, keeping his cock pressing into her throat and Aisha gave another muffled shriek as her orgasm popped up to the next level.

Once it was clear their mother was past her peak, both boys grabbed firmer hold of head and hips and began fucking to their ends.

"Hit that shit, Aiden. Drive her onto my cock. You know how she loves to choke on it."

"Oh, fuck," said Jalen's little brother. "Oh, fuck! My mom's such a fucking slut." He slammed into the big ass.

"You love banging your mommy-slut, don't you?" James asked from where he was kneeling alongside Aisha's torso, filming his youngest son.

Aiden's eyes went wide and he stutter-stepped in his stroking. Had he gone too far?

"No, no, don't stop," urged his father, "hit that shit!" His hand flashed up and came down with a loud slap on one of Aisha's big, round cheeks. Aiden's eyes went wider and he jerked into his mom's bottom as hard as he ever had.

"That's it. You want to show your mommy-slut how much you love her? Fuck her like you hate her." James's hand went up again and came down on the other side.

Aiden was still unsure. At least until Mom cried out in pleasure when Dad slapped each of her buttocks again and then bounced her ass back on his cock when he still hesitated. Then he went to town for forty-seven seconds. At forty-eight seconds he was exploding and pasting her cervix with hot spunk while gripping her hips to keep himself from flopping out during his now-spasmodic final thrusts.

"My turn," growled Jalen re-gripping his Valentine's head and fucking her mouth until he was jetting his own load down her throat.

When the 19-year-old stud pulled away, Aisha's chest and face fell to the mattress. She would have slumped all the way down to her belly except someone had a grip on her hips and a dick in her pussy.

"Do you feel me?" grunted James as he began stroking. "Do you feel me in your cum-filled cunt?"

Aisha gave a gasp and a small grunt of her own that could have meant anything.

"Now feel this," said her husband as he pulled his long cock out of her swampy puss and began rubbing the head against her puckered asshole. "Feel it when I shove my hard cock, covered with your own son's cum, right up your slutty asshole."

James shoved and Aisha did feel it and it felt so fucking good. The Seward men knew this because she said so. "So fucking good," she mewled into the bedsheet where her cum- and saliva-splattered face rested. "Sooo fucking good."

1...67891011