Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valentine slut," he smiled.

"Trifecta," she declared, then turned to the bedroom, grabbing his hand and pulling him behind her.

Chapter 27

When they got to the edge of the bed, Aisha dropped James's hand and just kept going, crawling up onto the mattress on her hands and knees until she reached the center. There she spun around and stood up on her knees, facing back toward the three naked men who'd followed her. Her face was a conflicted mixture of indecisiveness and desire. She wanted it all but wasn't sure where to start.

Proving again that she had the best husband in the world, James followed her up onto the bed, got on his knees facing her, and gently cupped her breasts. "Is your gear bag in your suitcase?" he asked. She nodded yes. "Jalen," he said, without taking his eyes off of Aisha's. "Look in Mom's suitcase for a leather satchel. Pull out any condoms and lubes you find and distribute them on both nightstands." The 19-year-old moved to follow the SFS CEO's instructions.

"Condoms?" said Aisha, thinking they were well past that, and she expected, wanted, to be dripping from all holes.

"For fucking your soon-to-be-loose asshole," he replied. "Unless you've changed your mind about real life ass-to-mouth or even ass-to-pussy. While you were getting ready, I told them to either go in the backdoor dressed and strip it off before moving on, or if they want to buttfuck their mother bareback, they need to pop into the bathroom for a quick wash afterwards."

While clinically, yet pornographically describing hygiene during an incestuous three-hole gangbang, James manipulated their Valentine's breasts, ending with a saltwater taffy-pull on her nipples.

"Jalen," she squeezed out between clenched teeth. "There are some baby wipes in there, please bring them too."

James grinned at their 'great minds' moment, released her swollen olives and bent forward for a quick kiss. Then, "Aiden, please grab some towels from the bathroom."

"On it."

Within a minute, both young men had deposited their supplies on the two nightstands and taken up post by them, one on either side of the bed.

"Aiden, earlier, your mother said you get your choice of holes when we make her airtight." James stared more intensely into his wife's eyes.

Aisha felt her pussy drool and thought her mouth might do the same.

"I want them all," the teen said. "I want all of us to have them all. Over and over."

James grinned wolfishly at Aisha, as if to say, 'That's my boy.' What he did say was, "I think that's actually what our Valentine slut is hoping for. But to cover her offer, why don't you pick the hole where you want to start and the hole where you want to finish - your first time."

Aiden had been jacking himself in clear view of his mother; now he joined his parents on his knees on the bed so he could reach around behind her. He ran his non-stroking hand between her legs until he found the fountain of lubricant he knew would be flowing. He spread her labia and inserted just the tips of his fingers inside her honeypot, before dragging the viscous liquid backwards and massaging it into her tight rosebud.

He moved his mouth to hers and sighed, "Aassss. I want to be the first in and the first load in our Valentine's sweet, tight ass." Mother and son kissed desperately.

"Dibs called, dibs recognized," James said with a chuckle. "But before we get there, I'd like to start with something special for our Valentine. A triple oral."

Aisha broke off the kiss with Aiden and looked at her husband, who was vacating the bed. "We did that yesterday, didn't we?" she said. "I was sucking all three of you together first thing as I remember it."

"You misunderstand me, baby. Not oral on us. Oral on you."

Aisha and Aiden both looked at James in confusion. Was he talking about round-robin cunnilingus? Is that what triple oral meant?

James stood at one of the nightstands, fiddling with his and Aisha's phones. He'd uploaded their earlier escapades to his secure cloud network (fingers always crossed that his extra layers of security would keep it that way), so that the video memory on both large SD-cards was clear. He handed one to Jalen and mounted the other into a Gorilla mini-tripod with flexible legs.

"Aiden," he said as he got back up on the bed and positioned the Gorilla-pod on top of the tall headboard, "go ahead and get down for a minute, and Aisha, my love, please scoot over to the edge."

Aisha almost said, 'But I just want to get fucked!', but instead watched James checking the aim of the phone camera and reminded herself that she really would be sorry if she didn't have video of this super-taboo moment. Plus, she was wondering what Triple Oral meant. It wasn't like her meticulous, yet kinky, husband to offer something lame as something special.

"Jalen," directed the Director, "please lie on your back on the bed, with your feet up here by the head. When Jalen's well-muscled six-foot-one was in place, with knees bent to bring his head closer to the center of the mattress, James said to Aisha, "Now mount him in a 69."

The nasty mother usually preferred to be on the bottom of 69's with her men, because she loved having her face fucked while they devoured her pussy, but she certainly had no complaints about the reverse position. In fact, being able to bob her head up and down freely was wonderful too, and she started immediately.

Jalen opened wide and briefly sunk his teeth around her vulva, before retreating enough to allow his tongue free reign to travel over every wet inch. The 19-year-old wanted to absolutely devour his mother, still hardly believing she'd taken things to this level of glorious depravity. But he reminded himself of the conversation he and the rest of the Cock Squad had had while the Squad's Mistress had been showering. James had urged them to start as gentle and slow as they could so there was plenty of room for things to escalate. If they went after her too hard, too soon, especially on sensitive bits like nipples and clit, she could become over sensitized and unable to come herself, and that would be mission failure as far as he was concerned.

Jalen knew from delightful experience that his mom was absolutely capable of multiple orgasms, but he'd also seen the results when she'd gone too wild herself and needed extended recovery time. He and Aiden had both agreed to follow their dad's plan.

Now Dad was explaining details of his current plan to his wife. "Sorry," James chuckled, "but while Jalen can continue on, Aisha, you need to release your son's hog leg, and shift your body over a few degrees."

Aisha did lift her mouth off the biggest Seward cock, but the only thing she moved was her head. She rotated it 90-degrees to the side so she could scowl at her husband.

"Triple oral means all your holes are engaged orally," he explained.

She re-scowled. Her look said, 'No shit, Sherlock, what did you think I was doing?'

"Engaged orally with other mouths," James explained further. "Soon enough you're going to have a cock in all three holes, but I thought it would be nice for you to start with a kiss on all three first." He got back on the bed, lying supine alongside Jalen, but facing the other way. His head was over to the side of his son's waist. "Come and kiss me," he told their Valentine.

Aisha's scowl was replaced by a smile, and she followed his earlier instruction, bending sideways at the waist until her mouth was above James's, while her flower remained poised above Jalen's. The young stud had never stopped loving on that flower, and now the older stud was making out with its owner. Lips touched lightly and then more firmly. Tongues painted lips, dueled with tips in mid-air, and wrestled back and forth between crushed-together mouths.

No one had to tell Aiden what he needed to do to complete their Valentine slut's triple oral. The way she was straddling his brother's face meant her meaty ass cheeks were already spread enough for him to see her browneye winking at him. He got on belly and elbows behind her, used his hands to spread her magnificent globes a bit wider, and dove in to blind the anal cyclops with his tongue sword.

The hours of subtle, public foreplay, especially putting on a groping exhibition in front of three middle-aged women (not to mention potentially hundreds of other people), had Aisha going from zero-to-sixty in no time.

"Get those tongues in me," she begged her sons. "Lick your Valentine slut's ass and pussy." Then, more quietly, directly to her husband, "Oh, God, it feels so good to have both holes eaten at the same time...so fucking good."

The boys knew their business and Aisha felt her orgasm building. Even though Jalen wasn't focusing on her clit as much as he usually did, having Aiden rimming her at the same time was making up for it. From his position, James was able to reach one arm around his wife and stroke and scratch her back while they kissed.

Aisha finally broke off the kiss and moaned into James's mouth, "Oh, baby, I love this. But I want a cock in my mouth to make me cum. Is that okay?"

"Of course," he smiled. Then he placed his hand on the outside of her shoulder and pressed sideways, directing her to straighten her torso on top of Jalen's like when they'd started. As soon as her son's big, black cock came into range, the Valentine slut pounced on it.

Getting to his knees, James saw that Aiden had his face deeply planted between his mother's round cheeks, but Jalen was the one holding those cheeks open for his brother. James then noticed that Aiden had taken over their mother's phone and was moving it around to capture images of Aisha's spare cocks now acting as her spare tongues and eating her as eagerly as they fucked her.

The sight made Mr. Seward turn to the other phone mounted on the headboard. It was only getting a shot of the top and back of Aisha's head as she choked herself on Jalen's cock, pushing herself ever closer to her orgasm. He scurried to the head of the bed, grabbed the second camera, and worked his way in between Jalen's legs, stroking his cock to hardness. Then he tapped Aisha's forehead with his cockhead. She opened her eyes and after a second to re-focus, she began smiling around the penis in her mouth.

Aisha had pictured something like this many times in her head, whenever she wondered which of the two men actually had the longer dick. There was no doubt that Jalen was thicker, but the length...? As she pulled her mouth off of her son, she gripped her husband by the root and pulled him closer. James jammed up against Jalen until they were ball sac to ball sac. Mother Seward then held the two shafts together and had her answer. They were both seven-and-a-half inches long, with Jalen being around three-fingers wide to James's two-and-a-bit.

With the length question answered, the journey to climax resumed. Aisha continued holding the two solid rods together and slathered the compressed heads with her tongue. Then she relaxed and opened her jaws as far as she could and took both spongy heads in her mouth. She couldn't do much more in this position, but God, what a rush! And when Jalen narrowed his focus more tightly on her clit, the Valentine-mommy-slut was on her way.

"Uh hunh, uh hunh, uh hunh," she chanted, lips pressed against the two big, soft cockheads. She grabbed each rod in a separate hand and pulled them just far enough apart for her to slide halfway down one cock, didn't matter which one, then come up and switch to the other. Down, up, over, down, up, over, down, up... then the chant became a wail that was cut off when she jammed her head down one last time to get a cock into her throat. Then she was just whimpering and slobbering and shaking and squirting as her husband and sons simultaneously feasted on and fed their Valentine slut.

Chapter 28

As the incestuous MILF trembled in the aftermath of her climax, her lovers didn't even consider letting up on her. James climbed over Jalen's leg and knelt beside the stacked bodies of his wife and son. He gripped Aisha's torso and held her steady while Jalen wormed out from under her.

At her other end, as soon as Jalen's head was out of the way, Aiden laid the phone lens up on the mattress below her crotch. Then he flipped open the bottle of lube he'd brought to the bed with him and began squirting. A blob between her ass cheeks just north of her starfish, a daub onto his cock, and then globs into either hand.

Back at her front end, once Jalen was clear he immediately moved into the space vacated by his father. On his knees, but with legs spread wide so he could bring his ass to the mattress, he took his mother's lowered head under the chin and at the back and held her steady while he shoved his throbbing cock back into her gasping mouth.

James picked up the camera he'd temporarily abandoned and held the flexible tripod legs together like a selfie-stick. He got a closeup of Jalen's attack on Aisha's mouth, then edged off the bed to get a wide shot of her body in its submissive pose as he panned from her head to her ass. There he went in for more closeups of Aiden slowly stroking himself with one hand, while the index finger on his other pressed its way through the shiny sphincter to join his middle finger in preparing the way.

After seeing that his wife's ass was beginning to push back, apparently urging their son to finger bang her deeper and faster, Mr. Seward gestured that Aiden should stop cock-stroking and take the phone from him. When his son did, James retrieved the other phone from beneath his wife's pussy, stopped it recording and laid it down on a nightstand; one would have to do until it too got in the way.

Now he communicated silently with his older son. Jalen pulled his big prick out of his mother's mouth, raising whines of complaint from the cock-hungry slut. But the big teen continued to hold her head up and steady, while his father began working his way beneath her tall frame. He extended his legs in first, pushing them between her knees and then Aiden's. Aisha caught on and worked with James until he was supine beneath her, and she was up on hands and knees, straddling his hips, where he held his dark meat straight up in the air.

Mother Seward began her triple penetration by lowering her sopping wet cunt right over the cock that continued to thrill her even after twenty-plus years of fucking. Her husband's groan told her he felt the same. Step two was Aiden pulling out his fingers and seeing that her sweet asshole gaped open just a second before closing down again. He took his staff in hand and rubbed his cockhead against the wrinkled surface a few seconds to really find the center and then began pushing. As much as he and the other two had been fucking this big, beautiful ass for the past six months, he was able to pop through comparatively easily, but damn, it was still so gloriously tight. A second combo of Seward lovers shared groans of pleasure. Aisha's Valentine Trifecta was completed when Jalen, who'd gone up on one knee, offered his long, thick penis to her last remaining empty hole. He'd been considerate enough to set himself just off to the side of his father's head so that his mother's saliva wouldn't drip in his face. And there was plenty of spit to drip as she once again thrust her head forward to impale her throat on the beautiful, choking rod.

"Happy Valentine's, you three-hole fuck slut," growled James.

"Oh, God, Valentine slut, I love this nasty ass," Aiden breathed out between deep strokes.

"Choke yourself on my big cock, you fucking beautiful animal," Jalen moaned.

The abuse, both physical and verbal, the indescribable feeling of having her every hole stuffed with hard cock, and the constant awareness that it was such taboo cock, sent Aisha careening off into another orgasm. She sat down harder on James, who rather than trying to stroke in and out from his bottom position, held his pelvis up and firm for his wife to rub against. As for thrusting, Aiden was taking care of that department quite well through her back door, with every slam against her ass translating into a bump of her clit against James's mons and Jalen's cock into the back of her throat.

Her whimpering and gurgling almost sounded like something out of an asylum, and indeed, the power of this orgasm was driving her temporarily insane as every muscle in her body quivered with pleasure. She finally had to pull back for breath and the tail end of her scream of climax filled the room until it was replaced by desperate gasps for air.

Chapter 29

The boys pulled out of either end and their mother collapsed on top of their father. James wrapped his arms around his wife, but not to offer comfort and respite. Instead, he rolled to his side, putting her underneath him right at the edge of the bed.

"Jalen," he said, then nodded at the vacated center of the mattress. "Aiden," he said next, this time nodding toward the bathroom door. There was a tone of urgency in his voice and both boys moved as if responding to a basketball coach calling in a play from the sideline as they moved down the court.

The older teen got into the position his father had been in moments before, supine along the center of the bed. The younger grabbed one of the baby wipes Aisha had called for and began wiping his cock, even though still heading for the bathroom to finish off with a wet washcloth. He had an idea of where he would be next and didn't want his mother to find a soapy aftertaste from the supposedly super gentle wipe.

James rolled off his still out-of-it wife and got to his feet alongside the bed. He bent down and gave her a kiss, then said in a quiet, but still directing voice, "Time to move, baby. Got a big cock waiting for you." He slipped a hand under her shoulder and the other under her hip and gently lifted, guiding her to roll back into the middle of the bed.

Aisha looked at him first, a bit confused, then looked the other way and saw Jalen stroking his thick rod straight up and down from his pelvis. "Oooh," she cooed.

With James continuing to subtly lift and push, the woman climbed back on top of a strong, black body and impaled herself again on a thick, black cock. The "Ooh" became an "Ooohhhhhh," longer and deeper, just like the penis in her vagina. She put her hands on the broad chest and began riding.

James got on the bed behind her and just watched her post while he recovered the lube bottle Aiden had left behind and applied the goop to his rod. Her ass looked well-lubed enough already. He moved in tighter and held the slick head up where it would bump her puckered butthole each time she slid down on Jalen's cock. The first two times, James squatted down further with her, maintaining constant contact between glans and anus. The third time he held himself in place and popped through the loosened ring of muscle.

"Oh, fuck!" Aisha gasped. "I'm getting DPed again." She eased herself down gingerly the rest of the way, wiggling her hips to get both cocks properly seated. At the bottom, she clenched them a few seconds, then resumed her up and down cycles like a carousel horse, filling cunt and ass simultaneously. "Ohhh, fffuuck," she repeated, but in a soulful whine.

By the third trip she was picking up speed and landing on the men harder. Then she started laughing. "Two, two, two cocks in one," she chanted, recalling a show she'd seen about old television commercials. 'Was it peanut butter and chocolate, or breath mints?' she thought. 'Who fucking cares?' she answered herself. 'As long as it's me getting the two together.'

"How about three cocks in one?" she heard from in front of her. Her eyes flew open and just like before, there was another cock right in front of her. Valentine's magic was the best!