Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout their entire outing, the men paid nonstop attention to the beauty in their midst. It ranged from a different man walking hand-in-hand with her along each street, to sincerely discussing their opinions of the artwork they saw, to each of them pulling her aside into corners and niches for short, hot make-out sessions, even when others might see. After a couple of hours at the expo visiting many jewelers' booths and displays, they made their way to a café on the mezzanine level, overlooking the vast hall, to refuel on coffee and cocoa. The view from the café was breathtaking, with the last six feet of floor out to the mezzanine railing consisting of glass panels so you could feel like you were floating above the crowds below.

"Look, in that far corner," Aiden said when they arrived. "There's an empty table behind that pillar that has railings on two sides, so you'll really feel like you're floating in mid-air."

"Listen," said James. "I need to use the men's room anyway, so give me your drink orders and I'll get everything while you guys go over and secure the table before someone else takes it."

The other three told Papa Seward what they wanted and headed out. Mother and sons threaded their way through the closer tables until they were passing the final ones before their target. One was empty and the other held three women who'd arranged themselves so they were all facing outward over the expanse of the convention center.

The view from the glass-floored section was indeed breathtaking, but definitely not for a person who had a fear of heights. None of the Sewards did, and they were all thrilled. They were also excited to find that the position tucked on the outside of the support pillar was like a little alcove where no one could see them. In fact, only the last two café tables they'd passed had any kind of clear view of their spot.

The three women at the occupied table, one Black and two White, all appeared to be somewhere in their fifties, and all were well turned out. They could have been members of the local gentry on a friends' afternoon out or buyers for high-end jewelry stores. They were deep in conversation and all three were scanning the scene below.

Jalen and Aiden took advantage of the seclusion to seat Aisha between them and pull their chairs close to hers. Just as they'd been doing while walking through all the jewelry displays, the boys continued taking casual touches and strokes of their mother's arms and legs, and she did the same to them.

Chapter 25

Of course, despite the engaging view ahead of them, it was natural for the three women, apparently enjoying afternoon tea, to notice the arrival of the newcomers to the corner table. The Black woman, who was on the far side of their table, her chair aimed directly at the Sewards, and her White companion to her immediate left, who had a 90-degree view of Aisha and her sons to her own left, particularly registered the Sewards' arrival.

Therefore, it was hardly surprising that their attention was drawn in further when it appeared the woman was being inappropriately touched by her companions. They thought the stylish beauty could have been anywhere from 35 to 45, not that much younger than their own early-50's, but her escorts looked like they might still be teenagers.

When Aisha realized that the Black woman at the other table kept darting her eyes to them and keeping them there longer each time, she made to slow down her lovers' attentions, although, truth be told, it was pumping up her exhibitionist thrills to new levels. But then she registered that the look on the other woman's face wasn't disdain or disgust, it was interest. Positive interest. Then the woman's pink tongue made a slow, subtle lap around her thick, dark lips. Ah, lustful interest, thought Aisha.

The perverted mother had been moving a filial hand from her own thigh back to its owner's when she caught the tongue signal. She redirected Jalen's big, basketball-trained hand directly to her breast and the boy palmed and crushed it without hesitation. Aisha let the tip of her own tongue poke out between her lips and tilted her head back a bit, being sure, however, to keep her eyes open enough to gauge the other Black woman's reaction. She liked what she saw.

When Aiden saw what his mother had done with his brother's hand, he took it upon himself to scoot his chair a bit closer so he could continue stroking her thigh with his left hand and also reach out and cup her other breast with his right. Aisha gave only a small sigh of pleasure when he did. Then she gave an equally small gasp.

Aisha's pussy really started to drip when both boys began playing with her breasts in public. But when she saw the response at the other table? When the Black woman smoothly reached out and cupped the breast of her White neighbor in obvious imitation of Aiden's move? Aisha had to bite back to keep her exclamation of surprise to just a small gasp and was damned glad she had a heavy-duty panty liner in her lacy boy briefs.

The White woman, Tracy, looked at the hand of her Black friend-and-occasional-lover, LaTonya, with surprise. She didn't want to draw even more attention to this out-of-character public display, so she didn't grab LaTonya's hand, but she did turn her blue eyes to the woman's brown ones. She was surprised to find them looking past her instead of at her. Was she locking eyes with Gladys, the third of their group, whom she and LaTonya had been subtly seducing to add benefits to their friendship? Tracy turned to look at Gladys, but the trim, elegant 51-year-old was gazing out over the convention hall and clearly hadn't seen LaTonya's groping. Tracy focused her gaze beyond Gladys and instantly understood what was driving her Black girlfriend to distraction.

Aisha's thumping heart jumped into workout mode when the White woman, whose tit the Black woman was now blatantly squeezing, turned her gaze on the Seward tableaux. The woman's eyes darted from breast to breast to thigh and then to Aisha's eyes. She bit deliberately on her lower lip and her arm moved to her side, apparently reaching back to her companion's leg, although Aisha couldn't see it clearly.

Mother Seward responded by reaching into both boys' crotches and gripping the hardening pricks. The table blocked the view into Jalen's groin on her left, although her arm position was irrefutable. Especially since it mirrored her right arm, and the two voyeurs had a straight-shot view to the long-fingered hand rhythmically pulsing over a noticeable lump in the kid's pants.

James had had to wait a bit for service at the café counter, but was now walking to join his family, carrying a tray with a latte macchiato for Aisha, a half-mocha, half-coffee blend for Jalen, a hot chocolate for Aiden, and a cappuccino for himself. He couldn't yet see his family, as a pillar supporting the mezzanine blocked his view, but he did see the three women sitting at the next table over. Saw two of them apparently staring directly at where Aisha and the boys were sitting. Mr. Seward adjusted his path and looped wide to his right, so that he'd come in from the other side of the strangers and be able to see his family beyond them as he did. He was only half-, maybe even only a quarter-surprised at what he saw.

James paused a few feet shy of the older ladies' table, far enough away to keep from drawing their attention to him. Balancing the tray in one hand, he withdrew his iPhone from a pocket and activated the video function. He held it up pointed over the mezzanine railing, as if capturing the wide expanse of the hall. As he panned left, he also lowered the angle until he could see both tables, voyeurs in the foreground, exhibitionists in the background. Then he took the coffee tray in both hands again, while keeping his phone camera on the unfolding scene of taboo desire brushing up against public exposure.

He registered how his sons were molesting their mother and how the two women were apparently doing the same to each other. Then the third woman at the table appeared to finally tip to what was going on around her. James saw the White woman's eyes go wide when she realized her Black companion was pinching the other White woman's nipple through her blouse, and that the pinchee had her fingertips under the edge of the pincher's skirt as she massaged a thick, nylon-clad thigh. The wide-eyed woman then followed the gazes of her tablemates back around to where his family sat. After another look back at her two mesmerized friends, the third woman moved her chair around the corner of the table and kept spinning it until she was sitting with the mezzanine railing to her right and her chair aimed at the semi-hidden alcove.

James began moving again, to his left, to the still-empty table behind the lady voyeurs' table. He finally had to drop them from the camera view, which remained centered on his family. He saw that Aisha had registered his arrival and the subtle, satisfied smile on her face seemed to grow. James put down the tray and eased into the chair with the best angle. The pillar partially blocked his view of Aiden, although he could see the little bugger's hand undoing a button on his mother's blouse. On his wife's other side, he could clearly see Jalen leaning in to nuzzle her neck while his fingers shamelessly pinched her nipple, even harder than Woman 1 was doing to Woman 2 at the voyeurs' table.

While keeping the camera pointed at the dangerous exhibitionism, he turned his eyes to the watchers and saw that Woman 3 was joining the action by clutching her own breast with one hand, while the other appeared to be buried in her lap, beneath the table where James couldn't see. Back over at the Sewards' table, he saw that Aiden had undone the second blouse button and was working on the third, a hint of Aisha's brassiere already visible. Time for him to be the grown up again, he mentally sighed. He stood, turned off his camera and returned it to his pocket, then picked up the coffee tray.

Tracy and LaTonya's view of the MILF-and-Boytoy show was suddenly blocked by a man curving in from behind them and standing at the empty side of their table. They blinked and gawped, like coming out of a trance. He laid a tray with four to-go cups on their table and crouched down, bringing a handsome Black face, early-forties, into their lines of sight. To his left, Gladys also turned her gaze to him, she had the same embarrassed hand-in-the-cookie-jar look on her face as her friends.

"Ladies," the man said with a friendly smile, which also communicated a bit of embarrassment of his own. "I hope you're having a wonderful time here at the expo." Still in shock, they gave half-nods and mumbled assents. Then he lowered his eyes and his voice, ramping up the sense of embarrassment. "I certainly hope my wife hasn't upset you with her, um, display." More mumbles from the women, this time of denial. "I thought it would be okay to fulfill her request to show off her Valentine's gift a while, but I didn't think things would go this far before we got back to the hotel. It's on me, for leaving her alone too long."

"Valentine's gift?" said Tracy.

"You got them for her?" said LaTonya with even more amazement in her voice.

"Yes," answered James. "I always try to find something special for Valentine's Day to show how much I still love her. What do you think of them?"

Tracy: "Uh." LaTonya: "Um." Then Gladys said, "They're beautiful."

The recently divorced woman had figured out her friends were trying to seduce her into their lesbian adventures, which went on without either of their husband's knowledge. She was even on the verge of joining them since she wasn't getting any dick, and wondered if a Sapphic strap-on might serve as a substitute. But the display at the other table had sparked her craving for real cock, not to mention a long-held fantasy to fuck a Black man. "God, I wish I had a pair like them for myself," Gladys blurted out, to the great surprise of LaTonya and Tracy. But then the two women were agreeing with their friend.

"So," mused LaTonya, "will you just be...watching? Perhaps we could help with that." Tracy and Gladys both snapped their eyes to LaTonya in shock. But then they turned them back to the handsome Black stranger in anticipation.

James made a show of slowly appraising each woman, with clear signs of approval and desire that made each middle-aged matron go all warm in her nether region. "While that is indeed a very tempting proposition," he purred like a tomcat on the hunt, "I won't be just watching. My wife was very pleased with the pair, but then she asked if she couldn't have the full Valentine Trifecta."

"Trifecta," LaTonya sighed. "Full," moaned Tracy. "All three...at once," choked out Gladys.

"Does it sound like a good gift to you?" James asked. "Would you enjoy such a gift; would it make you feel like the giver truly loved you?"

"I'll tell you it makes me feel truly loved," came a voice from above and behind James. His three new lady friends jerked their heads up to find the beauty from the other table, evidently the man's wife, standing behind him with her young escorts on either side.

James smiled at the stunned women, then slowly rose to his feet, turning sideways. "Ladies, may I introduce my forever-Valentine?"

"I hope he hasn't been filling your heads with wild tales," said the Valentine. "He has quite a vivid imagination."

"No, no, not at all," protested Tracy.

"He was just making us a little jealous that our husbands never thought of such a... special gift," said LaTonya.

"I might still have a husband if he had," muttered Gladys.

James reached out for the Seward coffee cups and began handing them around. "Well, ladies," he said. "It's been nice talking to you and thank you for your perspective on my gift. I'm glad to know it was money well spent." With that, he picked up the empty tray and walked away, with Aisha, Aiden, and Jalen trailing him through the other tables. Once he dropped off their tray at the collection point, James led them to the main walkway that would get them to the exit most quickly. They needed to get back to the hotel - now!

"Money well spent?" said Aisha as they stood side-by-side on the escalator going to the street level.

"For your beautiful gift pair," he replied. "Of earrings, of course."

Chapter 26

When the taxi dropped them at the hotel, the Sewards were in high spirits. This was verified by James stopping by the concierge desk to order champagne, Dr. Pepper, and hot chocolate all be sent up to their suite before the four boarded an elevator, laughing and touching.

When they arrived at their room, Jalen and Aiden used the small guest bath to clean up, brushing teeth and wiping the naughty bits with warm washcloths. James used the master bath first to do the same, as well as pop a half-tab of Viagra. Aisha followed him and took the extra time needed to prepare herself and her fuck holes for deep, extended use.

When Aisha came out, her menfolk were arranging ice buckets with bottles, a teakettle under a thick cozy, and their associated glasses and cups. The three men turned at the sound of the bedroom door opening, and all three jaws dropped. Mother Seward was stark naked, well, except for a lovely gold necklace and a pair of diamond solitaires that could clearly be worn with either business attire, or evening wear, or nothing at all.

"Champagne or chocolate?" James finally muttered.

"You tell me," Aisha answered, then dropped to her knees. "Depends on if you want hot or cold. And a couple of ice cubes might be fun too," she added as she hefted her tits.

All three men dropped their towels or bathrobes. Jalen poured a cup of hot chocolate, while James opened the champagne bottle and filled a flute. Aiden reached into the Dr. Pepper's ice bucket and came up with two large cubes. After Jalen passed the warm cup to their father, Aiden handed his brother one of the cold cubes. The three men advanced on their kneeling Valentine-slut, James in the center, flanked by their sons.

Both boys reached down to apply their ice cubes to their mother's large nipples. They popped to immediate attention.

James held the warm and cold drinks in front of him and glanced down at his long cock, which was beginning to rise to the occasion. He offered his wife the champagne flute. She took it, took a mouthful, then handed the glass back to him. Gripping his swelling rod by the root, she brought it to her lowering head and eased him between her compressed lips. The shock of cold was like a shot of adrenaline and James immediately expanded in the beautiful, naughty mouth. He took a few strokes, until she swallowed the bubbly and released him, taking in a deep draught of oxygen.

Aiden was drawing icy spirals over her right breast. Up to the protruding nipple, back down to the chest, then back to the nipple. Jalen held his cube just touching the tip of her even more swollen left nipple, More swollen because he was flicking its side with the fingers of his other hand.

Aisha rotated slightly toward her eldest. "Hot or cold?"

Jalen had noted how quickly his father's own substantial rod had sprung to life with the champagne. "Cold," he replied.

Aisha held out her hand and James gave her the flute again. She went after her son with a new approach. She began by capturing his more-than-half-hard prick between her lips and dragging it downwards to about a 45-degree angle. Her top lip remained hooked just behind the top edge of the crown of his cockhead, while her lower jaw opened, leaving a space below his cockhead. She handed up the champagne flute and Jalen took it. He tilted it carefully above the root of his 7 1/2-inch-long ramp into her mouth. The effervescent liquid ran along the thick, black pole, splashed against her upper lip, and cascaded into her waiting mouth. The bit that missed dripped from her chin to her goose-fleshed snow cones.

Just like his father's, Jalen's cock reacted like a body hit with a defibrillator and jolted, long and hard into her mouth. And just like his father, he thrust into her facial cunt.

When Mother Seward finally pulled away, she noted there was just a little champagne left in the flute and she threw it back before handing the empty glass back to her husband.

"I guess that leaves hot," said the youngest Seward. "Hurt me, but don't hurt me, okay?"

Aisha grinned evilly and held out her hand for the cup of hot chocolate. She took a small sip to gauge its temperature. After blowing on the chocolate, she took a much longer drink, held it in her mouth a moment to let it cool down, then eased her youngest son's already fully hard penis between her lips.

"Oh, fuck," the kid moaned. "Ooohh, fuck!" The warm bath was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. It was exciting and relaxing at the same time and his cock stayed rigid and ready. All too soon, his sweet-mouthed Valentine was swallowing and pulling away.

"I want my Valentine Trifecta," she said.

Aiden and Jalen dropped their remaining bits of ice into the drink containers their father held, then reached down for their mother's hands and helped her to her feet.

James backed away and stepped over to the table to get rid of the cup and the glass.

Aisha pulled Aiden to her and into a deep, deep kiss. Jalen moved behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks in his big hands. She spun and attacked his tongue with hers. Another pair of strong hands grabbed her tits and pulled her a quarter-turn around. It was James. When he leaned in for his kiss, she put her palms on his chest and pushed him away.

"We could have had three more women here to play with us if you hadn't made us leave so quickly," she snarled. When she saw his eyes go wide, she laughed and pulled him in for his kiss. After breaking off, she said, "Save it for my birthday, for now you're all mine."