Sex, A Dish Best Served Hot

Story Info
A Cuckold Tale of Service.
1.4k words
4.21
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers

I have enjoyed some great sex over the years, starting at a very young age. losing my virginity when most of my friends were still playing with Hot Wheels and then a trisk with the housewife next door in my mid-teens, and a few of her friends. And yes, it's not bragging if it's true...

I guess if there is a downfall to such it is the old "next new thing" because it doesn't matter what level you're at, that game remains the same. It's the want of something you've never had, the raising of the bar to higher heights. Soon they are things you never even dreamed of, as it is those things just outside our comfort level that turn us on the most. I have seen many of such fall to the wayside so here's to yet one more.

It wasn't until recently a new relationship that l thought of something l knew of but had little interest in. l guess it was her desire to be involved in a gangbang scenario and my wish to provide to her. For myself, l have been with women and in a group of men and women, both straight and bisexual. But l had never been involved in such a lopsided ordeal with males outnumbering a single female in such numbers, although I've thought of the reverse many a time, me and a group of ladies... what man hasn't?

But l know my strengths and weaknesses which doesn't fair well for me or say to the optimum for such. Long in the tooth and of average in size, figuring the others younger and larger would be best to fill the bill. On the other hand, l had my pluses also which could be applied and l never lost sight that this was all about her, and her wishes. Hence a Cuckold is born.

Not my desire or style to be Dom or Sub myself but willing to play it out to fulfill a need. And keeping things to myself to watch her reactions made it all the sweeter.

I told her l wanted to have some friends over for a poker night and how l hadn't done so lately, choosing to spend my free time with her instead. This covered for my lie and also served to increase the odds she would not push back at the idea, it worked well. Better than l expected as she felt bad about it and offered to be the hostess for it. Two of the four guys were actual friends from years gone past when my wife and l were in the Lifestyle and the other two friends of theirs, seeing l hadn't been active in years their help was invaluable to me. Even if it didn't work out as planned l felt a winner with just seeing them again, but it worked and it worked well.

We played for a good amount of hands and Linda was the best of hostesses, fetching beers and snacks up in request and seemingly enjoying the ten eyes that followed her every movement whenever she drew near. But all along hidden under my leg was another deck of cards, perfectly set up for just the right time. About two hours in and when Linda went to the garage to grab a few more beers it became that time.

Upon her return, l had just finished dealing out the cards. unlike before when she would go off to the side and await her being needed again, l kept her close and ran my hand up under her skirt, against her creamy thighs. I picked up my cards one at a time seeing my other hand was quite busy and l found myself one card short of a Full House. Linda was not much of a card player but she knew enough to know that what l had was very good, especially if l couple triple up on one of two pairs l held.

And with seemingly everybody happy with their hand the raises brought the pot to more than ever before. I discarded my one card and fulfilled the other's requests then my replacement card was sitting before us, l could feel her legs shaking when l got exactly the card l was looking for.

The betting went on and with each increasing it then by the time it got to me l was short on covering it. l gathered my cards in my hand looking at my Full House with regret of having to toss it away. And although l motioned like to do so l pulled back at the last moment. "I raise, l raise a Linda, a night with her l mean."

Now Linda's legs started to shake but she didn't object, l was just not sure if it was because of my hand or the excitement of the possibility of losing. With that, all the guys pushed their chips in and it was a winner-take if there ever was one.

l slipped my hand up higher on her leg finding her bald pussy dripping wet, "Read them and weep." as l laid down my Full House.

"Not so fast." claimed my buddy to my left as he laid down his Straight Flush. Then one by one as preplanned the others placed their exact hand, less being of different suits. The odds of such were astronomical, you would have better odds of finding Noah's Ark and the Snow Monster living inside of it. But the look Linda gave me wasn't one of disbelief but a mix of fear and excitement.

In unison, the guys stood up and made their way to my bedroom leaving Linda and l behind.

Me: "Are you okay with this?"

Linda: "Yeah, l mean l didn't stop you when l had the chance. And l know you're a man of your word."

By the time we got to the bedroom all four guys were naked and either had one or working their way to a hard-on. I slowly undressed Linda which didn't take long as she was practically there already. She worked her way to the middle of the bed as l began to undress myself.

I was told to stop by one of my friends and how seeing I was the loser l had to just watch from the chair in the corner. My cock was about to bust my zipper as l watched them devour her and she them. Either little attention or care was given when l finally freed my cock and began to stroke it feverishly as l continued to look on. This was the first time others joined our activities and l could tell she was all in.

Linda had a cock on each side, going from one to the other while another guy was pumping her pussy with abandon, the fourth waiting for his tap-in. The third guy pulled back before his one last plunge before filling her pussy with his warm load. He stayed inside of her until his cock retreated on its own.

The fourth guy got on the bed, ready to take his place and that was when Linda took her mouth off from around a cock to speak. "Honey, come clean me up first."

By the time l made my way up to her, there was white cum already running from her, a long string whose end was somewhere between her butt cheeks. l have eaten my own in the past but this was a first with someone else's. It was salty good and l didn't let one drop escape me, and l was surprised by how horny it made me doing so. Then l stepped back and watched guy four's rather large cock melted inside of her. She was so worked up that there was zero pain or need to take things slow, and he didn't.

Mark, one of my old friends proclaimed he was done waiting for his turn again and ordered me to suck his cock while Linda tended solely to the other one. I surely wasn't against the idea especially knowing how much doing so turned Linda on. There within her sight l gobbled up his johnson and stomached my second load of cum. The remaining two switched places and both found their ends shortly afterwards.

The four gathered their things and quietly left Linda and l on the bed. Linda kissed me and then thanked me, most likely figuring out it was all a set-up by then.

Linda: "Now lick my pussy clean, worm."

A task l was happy to perform... As my reward, she is currently gathering a few girlfriends, all to dawn strap-ons. It looks like it's going to be a Christmas to remember.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers