Sex After Only One Date

Story Info
It seems like you're providing a description of a scene.
898 words
3.25
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heart-pounding sequel to "Heart of Stone," Alia Bhatt reprises her role as Keya Dhawan, a dynamic and fearless young woman with a penchant for adventure and technology. This time, Keya finds herself in the midst of even more thrilling escapades and unexpected twists.

The story picks up with Keya, now a seasoned tech expert, diving headfirst into an action-packed scene. Armed with her intelligence and quick reflexes, she helps her team navigate through a high-stakes cyber battle. With her fingers dancing across the keyboard, Keya's coding skills are the backbone of their operation. She clears a path for Rachel Stone, played by the ever-capable Gal Gadot, who's leading the charge in the field.

After a series of successful action sequences, Keya and Rachel decide to take a well-deserved break. The duo embarks on a vacation to the vibrant streets of Spain. Amidst the dazzling lights of a night out, Keya stuns in a slim and elegant dress--the "New York Lovin' Cut Out Dress" in black. Rachel, taken aback by Keya's radiant confidence, can't help but be amazed at how stunning she looks.

As the night unfolds, Keya playfully quips, "I'm 25 and need to get laid now." The remark sends both of them into fits of laughter, strengthening the camaraderie between the two friends.

However, the carefree atmosphere is shattered when danger unexpectedly strikes. While Keya is chatting with a friendly stranger named Jason, played by a towering actor, Rachel senses trouble and swiftly intervenes. Keya hands Jason her contact information, promising to reconnect later, and joins Rachel as they handle the threat together.

The next afternoon, Rachel is back in her office, surrounded by colleagues. Curious about Keya's absence, she asks around and finally decides to call her. The screen switches to Keya, who's in a casual yet chic ensemble--she's wearing "American Eagle Denim Shorts," paired with a "Hi-Rise Festival Cut Offs Distressed" style. Her vibrant personality shines through her choice of clothing, which mirrors her fearless spirit.

When Rachel's voice comes through the phone, Keya playfully teases, "I'm busy, some special."

She gets back to Jason who is waiting for her. They resume back to their chat and walk around.

"Would you like to come into my apartment?" Jason asks Keya. She agrees.

After a while Rachel discover the danger is getting bigger and again reach to Keya. Her phone keeps on ringing. Keya is on couch in laps of Jason and making out. They kiss is each other passionately. They break their kiss to take breathe.

"You are so pretty." Jason admires her.

"You are so fucking hot." Keya teases him and as they were to resume kissing Jason phone rangs.

Keya know its her and take the call. Rachel asks her to report right now.

Keya is from standing distance to Jason.

"I will be right back." Keya kisses him, bites his lips and leaves.

"Are you sure? You will?" Jason ask her.

Keya walks to the door. The moment is intense as Keya has to make sure what to choose? Her duty or fun?

Keya turns back and Jason is right there. Before she can say anything he bends and they kiss. Their heads keep moving and they suck each others lips. She pushes him back and broke the kiss.

"Better be quick" Keya orders him.

"You bet." Jason agrees

He picks her up through holding her milky thighs. They keep kissing each other.

Pushing her down on bed he goes down on her, she turns on him sits on his lap.

They gaze at each other with lust. She removes her top as he helps now expose in a pink lacy bra and then remove his shirt.

He kisses her neck and then bites her cleavage.

"Condoms" Keya shouts in air.

"What?" Jason ask.

"Wear it quick, right now." she adds to her last word.

He goes out to find the condoms but he can find it nowhere. He went to the living room but nothing is there.

"Hey" Keya says.

"I am finding it. Ma'am" Jason say and turns back to see naked Keya on his bed

"Fuck the condoms." says Keya, "give me everything you have."

In the next few shots we see Rachel fighting the bad guys whereas Keya getting savagely fuck by Jason.

In the middle, Rachel calls him back and Keya pick up.

"Where are you?" Rachel asks.

"YES... Ahhh" Keya moans

"WHAT???" Rachel shouts.

"Fuck me YESS. " Keya moans loudly.

Rachel gets annoy and hang up the phone.

After the fight, Keya calls Rachel.

"Hello, do I need to come?" Keya ask without listening to her.

"I heard you, Its all over here. Come fast." Rachel asks her

"Really? Why you need me if its all over?" Keya ask very softly. We zoom out to her been in bed

"We need you ri. Ok do not come. Until you are satisfied." Rachel understand.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you" Keya happily screams

"Hey, so all night now?" Jason asks her.

"Yeah Baby." Keya reply him and start snogging him.

They are still hungry about each other, as they french kiss.

"I should bring some condom." Jason says as Keya is kissing him on his chest.

Keya looks at him.

"Do you need to?" Keya teases him and smooches him after every word.

******COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR HEART OF STONE ******************