All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 15'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty lousy.

Not really that enjoyable. More Tom, more sex with Cerria. Less other crap

AzureveilAzureveilalmost 10 years ago

I disagree. I feel this installment adds a good bit of world building to an already fun setting and sets us up for more fun later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Disagree with your commentary on 'pretty lousy.' This is actually solid world crafting in terms of writing and very enjoyable reading. I would only offer that as a reader, I am sometimes finding it difficult to invest into the Fentin (and associated characters) storyline. I understand the purpose to propel the story forward, but am awaiting the payoff as to how it ties everything together (hopefully).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really can't help but feel sad for Vendr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I can't help but think Fentin is behind what has happened to Vendr. This is building to what I hope is a great climax.

NWlifterNWlifterover 9 years ago
Ready for more...

I check back once a day every single day. I do hope to see the next Installment or so sometime in the near future.

hikecrazehikecrazeabout 9 years ago
ok read all your books so far and waiting for more!

your a great story teller. not too shallow that a story isn't interesting, and not too deep you need a separate book for explaining the details lol. love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hey

I wait eagerly for the next part. You are a great writer.

VlandisVlandisabout 9 years ago
Good Job

So I just finished marathon reading this....and then went and marathon read your other work. And I've got to say good job. I love this story, and Cemetery Summons is up there too. I really hope that you continue with this story and see it to completion, even though I swear there's some wonky things going on that aren't explained properly(it really just makes me want to read more, to see if they are)

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
More??

man, are you around??

are you planning on writing more??

an update would be great..

Taterbug7396Taterbug7396almost 9 years ago
More ??? Please!!!!

Would love to see you finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Bud . . .

Please don't leave us hanging :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this sucks !!!

it is always the innocent that have got to pay for some assholes desire for power. well i hope he is happy with the power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...