All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 15'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this sucks !!!

it is always the innocent that have got to pay for some assholes desire for power. well i hope he is happy with the power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Bud . . .

Please don't leave us hanging :-(

Taterbug7396Taterbug7396almost 9 years ago
More ??? Please!!!!

Would love to see you finish this story!!!

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
More??

man, are you around??

are you planning on writing more??

an update would be great..

VlandisVlandisabout 9 years ago
Good Job

So I just finished marathon reading this....and then went and marathon read your other work. And I've got to say good job. I love this story, and Cemetery Summons is up there too. I really hope that you continue with this story and see it to completion, even though I swear there's some wonky things going on that aren't explained properly(it really just makes me want to read more, to see if they are)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hey

I wait eagerly for the next part. You are a great writer.

hikecrazehikecrazeover 9 years ago
ok read all your books so far and waiting for more!

your a great story teller. not too shallow that a story isn't interesting, and not too deep you need a separate book for explaining the details lol. love it

NWlifterNWlifterover 9 years ago
Ready for more...

I check back once a day every single day. I do hope to see the next Installment or so sometime in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I can't help but think Fentin is behind what has happened to Vendr. This is building to what I hope is a great climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really can't help but feel sad for Vendr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Disagree with your commentary on 'pretty lousy.' This is actually solid world crafting in terms of writing and very enjoyable reading. I would only offer that as a reader, I am sometimes finding it difficult to invest into the Fentin (and associated characters) storyline. I understand the purpose to propel the story forward, but am awaiting the payoff as to how it ties everything together (hopefully).

AzureveilAzureveilalmost 10 years ago

I disagree. I feel this installment adds a good bit of world building to an already fun setting and sets us up for more fun later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty lousy.

Not really that enjoyable. More Tom, more sex with Cerria. Less other crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...